Suffering: Part 5

Von SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. Mehr

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Family Night Part 2

281 10 6
Von SnaddysPet

Author Notes: If you are getting tired of the Lucius content, I apologize. I'm just enjoying it currently. It's adding some dimension for me and opportunity to expand characters.

"I'm not making a wager with anyone," Y/N announced. "It's too late. Whoever wins gets a wish," Lucius teased her as he went to sit back on the sofa. "I didn't agree to that," she scoffed playfully.

"You are going to wager on every game we play except for the one you think you'll lose at. That doesn't seem fair. I have lost plenty of games," Severus remarked. "Whatever," Y/N rolled her eyes at the men.

"If you weren't holding my children, I would deal with your attitude properly," Severus replied blankly. "What would you do Daddy?" she teased him playfully. "Are the girls asleep?" Severus grinned at her.

"Yes, only just. They need a moment before we lay them down," she replied. Severus turned to Lucius, "In the playroom, the first nightstand as you walk in, there is something I need you to retrieve for Princess. It looks like a little silver egg with a remote next to it. Could you bring that downstairs?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Lucius grinned as he got up from the sofa. "Bunch of cheaters. I know exactly what you are going to do with that," Y/N huffed. "Good job, Princess. You put the pieces of the puzzle together. Lucius, a butt plug as well," Severus told him as he was walking up the stairs.

"I was already going to bring one," Lucius replied as he went upstairs. "I think we can lay the girls down now," Y/N inhaled and exhaled with a grin. Severus came over to retrieve a sleeping girl from Y/N's lap.

As they took the girls to the nursery, Severus stopped Lucius, "Oh, I forgot. She said you were pussy whipped as well," he teased the man before continuing to walk to the nursery.

"That is not what I said. He's trying to start stuff," Y/N huffed as she walked past Lucius. A set of icy blue eyes felt as if it were penetrating Y/N's flesh as she walked past the man. "Give me a moment and I'll tell you exactly what I said," Y/N told him.

"Trouble maker," Y/N whispered to Severus as she passed him to Stevies crib. "You started playing games when you put those shorts on," he replied cheekily. They walked back downstairs where Lucius was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Y/N.

"Daddy LuLu, do you like my shorts? Daddy Sev says I get what I ask for when I wear these," she teased him. "What did you say about me? Pussy whipped? Is that the word you used?" Lucius questioned as he leaned down over her.

"I absolutely did not use that word about you. I only say that about my Daddy Sev. He is pussy whipped within an inch of life. I didn't say it about you. I said you were acting like a big tough man until I started riding you. I did say it felt as if you were under my control at that moment," she admitted confidently.

"No lies detected," Lucius grinned at her as he turned to Severus. "You should reprimand her when she isn't showing proper respect to her Daddy," Severus glared at Y/N.

"You're correct, Severus. A lady shouldn't be using language like that in the first place," Lucius replied with a grin. "As my Daddy always says, show me a lady," she chuckled. "Are you always this amusing, little bird?" he grinned at her.

"It's not quite as amusing from my perspective. She's turned into the biggest brat I've ever met," Severus remarked as he shook his head.

"I'm not a brat. I'm an imp, a mischievous sprite. Everything I do is for the purpose of amusing myself," Y/N interjected playfully.

"You're stalling. Go over to the table and lean over it. I want you to reach back and pull your shorts down just under your ass so we can put your toys in," Lucius told her with an amused look on his face.

"Are you going to show him how to put them in, Daddy?" Y/N giggled as she went to lean over the table. She reached back to pull her tiny black cotton shorts down to her thighs then put her hands back down. "Lay all the way down so your ass sticks out," Severus teased her as they walked up behind.

Y/N grumbled as she laid down onto the table. She had to go up on her tippy toes to lay completely down on the tabletop. "You're annoying sometimes, you know that?" she asked. "The biggest one," Lucius announced to Severus as he held out the top.

"Nope. You can't start with that one," she complained. "Shhh," Severus scolded her as he prepared the butt plug with lube.

"No matter how much you want to, you cannot just jam this inside her when she won't shut her fucking mouth. I sort of hold it for her and she pushes herself back onto it little by little when she is ready. The smallest you can just push in, but not this one. Oh, good girl. Of course, be careful taking it out as well. We don't use this one as often," Severus talked to Lucius casually while he put her toy in.

"Princess, what is the rule about toys?" he questioned her. "Only my Daddies put them in and take them out. Princess doesn't touch them," she replied with a little whimper. "This thing you simply press the button and put it inside her. I only put this in her pussy. I'm not sure we could get it out of her ass easily," Severus joked.

"Wait, Lucius. Lick my pussy first before you put it in," she begged the man as he knelt behind her. "You almost had me, Princess," Lucius chuckled before pushing the lightly vibrating egg inside her dripping wet pussy.

"I have two men in my home, and I still can't get my pussy licked. Ridiculous," she huffed playfully. Lucius leaned over pulling her shorts back up once he was standing again. "Look, he fixed my shorts. Good job new Daddy," Y/N teased Lucius as she got up from the table.

"Do we still want to play Jenga or should we just go fuck?" Severus asked as he stood watching with a hardon. "Turn her toy on. She can start with sucking both of us. Look how hungry she looks," Lucius grinned down at her.

Both of the men started undressing quickly. "Bedroom, boys," Y/N motioned for them to go in the other room.

"You used to let me fuck you all over the house. Now I only fuck you on a bed," Severus huffed as they walked to the bedroom.

"I would at least like my knees to be on the carpet if I'm sucking two cocks. Plus beds are made to fuck on, tables are not. You two aren't the one being shoved around on the top," she replied.

Severus finally turned her toy on as the men positioned themselves in front of her. "What a lucky girl am I," Y/N grinned as she started rubbing their cocks.

Suddenly, she felt Severus turn the vibration up several notches in one jump. "Woo," she laughed as she pressed her thighs together.

Both of the men were starting to look annoyed with having to wait so she quickly started sucking them. She switched between both of them, jerking one, sucking another.

"Please someone fuck me before I lose my mind," Y/N pulled from both of them to plead. "My turn," Severus smirked at her. After taking her toy out, he laid on the bed where Y/N could ride him in reverse and suck Lucius.

"Fuck, she's dripping wet," Severus moaned as she slid down him. "Because I love my Daddies. That is my love dripping on you," she whimpered as she held onto his knees, taking his length slowly. Lucius was just in front of her waiting for attention. A second later, she started riding Severus slowly as she reached for Lucius to wrap her lips around him.

"Does this mouth love us as well?" Lucius asked Y/N as she bobbed her head on his long thick cock. She whimpered in reply while Severus held onto her hips roughly. He was forcing her back and forth on him roughly using her.

Lucius pulled from her mouth so she could answer. "I love your cocks," Y/N told him in a needy voice. "Or any cock you can get right? I did see you suck 5 other cocks on my dining table," Lucius asked her before letting her suck him again.

"I was ravenous that day, Daddy," she smiled up at him. "Well, we cannot have that happen again, can we?" Lucius asked her as he filled her mouth again. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" Lucius asked her as she shuffled between the two men.

"Don't look her in the eye. Its a trick," Severus growled as he kept fucking her hard from below. "She has little tears though," Lucius teased. He wiped them as gently as he could while she sucked him.

Y/N pulled from Lucius, "I need one of my Daddies to fuck my ass. Someone decide," she told them. "I want her ass," Severus growled. "Good I wanted her pussy anyways," Lucius replied with a grin. Severus moved him and Y/N to the pillows so he could sort of cuddle her while he fucked her in the ass from behind.

"First things first, Daddy has to take this out. Did that hurt?" he asked her as he slowly pulled it out of her.

"Yes, my Daddy was a little impatient," she huffed as she reached over, grabbing the lube from the table. She hovered over Severus, oiling his cock with it before she slowly lowered herself on him. "Fuck," she whimpered as he filled her.

"Daddy," Y.N smirked Lucius with grabby hands. Severus pulled her back onto his chest so he could fuck her slowly from below, stretching her gently at first. Y/N grabbed Lucius' cock, pulling him into her greedily as he lined himself up.

"She's still so fucking tight," Lucius moaned as he filled her. "Move her down more where I can get deeper," Lucius told Severus with a frustrated voice. Severus shuffled them on the bed so Y/N could angle her pelvis more towards Lucius. "Oh fuck," she whimpered as he fucked her very hard in a sort of missionary position. "I'm so fucking close," Y/N whimpered as she pulled at Lucius' ass while he fucked her. Her hands instinctually went to Severus' which were on her hips, forcing her down against his cock as he fucked.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," she whimpered as she writhed between them. Her hips were bucking back and forth between Lucius and Severus as she came so intensely.

Both of the men were only a couple strokes away as they started cumming with her. "Oh, Princess," they each moaned almost in unison. Lucius leaned over her face, kissing her softly as it washed over them. He finally pulled from their kiss, so she could attend to Severus.

She had to turn her head awkwardly to kiss Severus but it was worth it. "I have the best Daddies," she announced playfully to the men as they all pulled apart.

"I love both of you, each in our own way," Lucius told them. "We love you, Lucius," Severus told him softly. "Daddy kiss," Y/N teased them.

"Last one," Lucius grumbled before giving Severus a very quick peck. He went to get them each a cloth to clean themselves with. "Thank you, Daddy," she smiled at Lucius as he cleaned her.

"Do you want me to tuck you in?" he smirked at her. "Yes but hold on. My Daddy is bringing my pajamas," she smiled up at him. "The dragon?" Lucius chuckled as he saw what Severus was bringing her.

"Exactly, just call me Pete. Pete's Dragon. A muggle classic film. It's absolute garbage, we'll have to watch it someday," she chuckled as Severus dressed her.

"Why would you want to watch it if it's garbage?" Lucius asked her playfully as he got himself redressed. "That is part of the fun. When a film is so terrible it becomes comically good again," she replied.

"Ah I see. Are you ready for a good night kiss?" he asked. Lucius leaned over her as she pulled the covers up. "Stay," she looked up at him. "We won't get any sleep and I have to work in the morning. Besides you two need alone time as well," he replied.

"Very well," she replied blankly. Severus got into the bed next to her, waiting patiently for the two to say goodnight. "I love you both of you, good night," he grinned at her before giving her a kiss. Lucius looked at Severus cheekily to see if he wanted one as well.

"We love you too, Daddy. Goodnight," Y/N smiled back at him as she pulled on Severus to wrap her up.

"Daddy kiss," Severus grumbled teasingly. Lucius leaned over kissing him as well but just as passionately as he kissed Y/N. "Stop it, I'm about to get jealous," she teased them.

"Are you ever happy?" Lucius teased her as he pulled away from both of them. "I'm trying. Good night, Daddy," she replied. Lucius apparated away to the Manor so the two could get some sleep before the girls woke up again.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered to Severus before burying her face into his chest for the night. "I love you, spoiled little Princess," he whispered. 

For no reason:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

738 37 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.
644 2 6
Gay Harry Potter oneshots. (Mostly poly) Request are always welcome.
183K 5.8K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...
50K 2.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ADAMO ] โž โ” yandere severus snape x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, severus snape, a cold and unfeeling individual, finds ...