Ocean Rules | Sun and Moon sh...

Galing kay ReadingStatic

A story with pirates and traumatized characters is great. Oceans Rules is a Sun and Moon show based book, tho... Higit pa

- Table of Fonts -
Chapter 1. Cycle
Chapter 2. Pirates
Chapter 3. First Day
Chapter 4. Dating?
Chapter 5. Sword Fighting
Chapter 6. Island
Chapter 7. Side Quests
Chapter 8. Stained Red
Chapter 10. Lunar's Reason
Chapter 11. Reputation
Chapter 12. First Try
Chapter 13. Party Time
KC is best boi
Chapter 14. Gemini's reason
Chapter 15. Home Sick
Chapter 16. Breakfast
Chapter 17. Canonical Filler
Chapter 18. Earth's Family
Chapter 19. Earth's Reason
100 Followers!!
Chapter 20. Tell Me
Chapter 21. Is It Time?
Chapter 22. I'm here
Chapter 23. On The Way
Chapter 24. Circus
Chapter 25. Double Date
Chapter 26. Papa Kay
Chapter 27. Eyes and Ears
Chapter 28. Friends
Chapter 29. I Don't Remember
Chapter 30. Lust
Chapter 31. Friends & Family
Chapter 32. Stay

Chapter 9. Financial Aid

248 13 29
Galing kay ReadingStatic

This chapter takes place after chapter 8.

Unrelated but last night I cried over K.C.'s canon T.S.A.M.S story- and had a mental breakdown/identity crisis.

K.C. is best boi in my mind ✨
He deserved better T.T(crying face)

---

K.C.'s perspective:

From the distance K.C., Sun and Moon hear Monty scream 'EYE PATCH'.

Sun somewhat flitches at the sudden sound, almost tripping over a rock, though successfully being caught by K.C., before falling over.

"AH-"

"I got you- Lets get back to the boat."
K.C. helps Sun turn in the right direction, and the three start heading to the boat, where Lunar, Earth and Gemini are already there.

"... You guy's actually found something-?"

Lunar sits on top of the chest, Gemini sitting beside the chest, and Earth who's just standing off to the side.

"Yeah! We've been waiting for a hot minute."

"... Guess we just wait for the others then-"

Sun looks at the chest, then at Lunar, and back again.
"Is it just me or is that chest the same size as Lunar-"

"... Nah that's pretty accurate-"
Moon looks from Lunar and the chest.

"I'm not that short-!"
Lunar stands up and starts to run at Moon, Gemini grabbing them to prevent such.

"I'm not that old, and you still call me old."
K.C. bends over, giving Lunar a boop on the nose.

"YOU ARE OLD!"
Lunar tries to kick K.C., K.C. quickly jumping backwards, falling onto the sand.

"You all are just young."

"Aren't you almost thirty-?"
Earth laughs, one of her eyebrows dipping down, as if this was a questioning

"..."

"Don't you have a son?"
Sun turns to where K.C. fell.

K.C. takes a deep breath in.

"No-! They call me their dad-"

"So you do have a son?"

"NO- I. Am. Not. A. Father."

"Didn't you take care of the kid for like- ten years?"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN-"

"OK. CALM DOWN EVERYONE."
Monty, Solar and a passed out Ruin, appear from the forest, Monty giving loud claps to get everyone's attention.

Hmp.

Monty quickly spots the chest that Gemini and Lunar are next to, Gemini still holding onto a angry Lunar.

"You guys found treasure-!"

"YEAH!"

"It was easy to find, so easy that we think it might just be a trap."

"Hm... Lets see."

Gemini stands up, lifting Lunar up along with.

Monty goes over to the chest, inspecting it.

"Well. There doesn't seem to be any sort of trigger, though it might be here for some other group... Let's take it."

"... A-Are you sure that's the best-"

"Don't question me town boy."

"K.C.."

"Yeah Monty?"

"You're the tallest here, lift the chest onto the boat- and Sun- and Captain."

"Got it."

K.C. picks up Sun.

"YOU HAVE TO START WARNING ME BEFORE YOU DO THIS-"

"Sorry-"

"Hmp."

K.C. lifts Sun onto the boat, him lifting himself over the edge and just sits on the board deck, somewhat pissed.

Time to see how heavy this chest is-

K.C. lifts up the chest up to his knees, and then involuntary drops it.

"AH- Yeah I can't lift that-"

"Hmm... Who's the strongest here."

"I'd say the one with muscles."

"Wait Monty has muscles-?"
Sun peeks over from the boat edge, looking over at the general area of everyone.

"Yeah-"

"Ok fair- I'll try to lift it up then-"
Monty picks up the chest, and lifts it up to the edge.

"Sun you might wanna move to the far left or right-"

"Got it!"
Sun shuffles over to the far left of the boat.

Monty takes in a deep breath, and jumps a bit, tossing the chest onto the boat deck, it rolls over a bit.

"... Can the deck handle that-?"

"It's handled heavier."

Earth hoists herself onto the boat.

"You tall people have such an easy time getting up."
Lunar angerily, trys to get out of Gemini's grasp, though they just lift Lunar over the top of the edge of the boat.

Moom gets a running start and jumps onto the side of the boat, rolling onto deck, accidentally bumping into Sun though.

"AAAH-"

"SORRY-"

Gemini put a foot on the boat, and jumps onto the deck.

Solar brings Ruin over to K.C., who lifts them over the edge of the boat, onto the deck.

Solar hoists himself onto the deck, after a quick jumping start.

Monty climbs up a rope onto upper deck, and K.C. is just able to easily hoist himself onto the deck.

Perks of being the tallest.

Solar's perspective:

Solar goes over to Ruin, and sits them up against a wall of the directory room.

"So- We have treasure on the boat!"

"Mhm, and now it's time to spilt it all up."
Monty puts the chest upright, and opens it, revealing a lot of gold coins, pearls, and jems.

"Ooo shiny!"
Lunar rushes next to the chest, absolutely mesmerized by how the treasure shines in the light of day.

"Get your grubby hands off for now Lunar, you already get extra."

"Hmp."

Extra- w-what-

"Ok, everyone down to lower deck, Whoever's down first- Other than Sun- set up the table."

Everyone rushes down the steps to lower deck, Solar grabbing Ruin, and carrying them down with him.

I don't plan on returning to- town life- I don't know what'd I'd really need treasure for... Other then my inner child being jiggdy with joy...

Solar walks down to see everyone sitting around a round table.

"You can put Captain in your room."

"O-Ok-"
Solar open's up his door, and places Ruin into the bed.

... They look so... Comfortable... It's... Very attractive...

Heh... I'm such an imbecile...

Solar cover's his face, blushing at the sight of his boyfriend sleeping in his bed.

Solar turns away, shaking his hands while recomposing himself, and steps out of his room.

Monty pats her hand on a seat, and Solar walks over, pulling out the chair and sitting down.

Everyone sits in a circle, and most notably, Gemini sits next to Lunar, and Lunar sits across from Solar, and the treasure from the chest is poured in the middle.

Wooh... That's a lot of treasure-!

I thought I'd only see this in my magazines and comics-

"Ok, so, Solar."
Monty turns their whole

"Hm-?"

"What's your situation with- providing for others?"

"... Well- ... I don't really have anyone to provide for- ... my brother's and papa are dead- My mom doesn't wanna see me-"

"So- No one at all?"

"... Not really- nobody off the ship-"

"Ok. I ask since most of us here are providing for someone, or a group of people, most notably Lunar and their parents."

"Ok-"

"I just need to know so I can spilt this all up well."
Monty starts splitting up all the treasure.

Lunar and Earth get the most, followed by Sun and Moon, K.C., Monty(and by association Ruin), Gemini, and Solar all getting the least, though equal amounts.

K.C. puts his treasure into his pockets, and then goes onto a room, followed by Moon who just slides the treasure in his shirt and follows K.C. into the shared room, Sun following close behind.

Lunar and Earth carefully slide their respective treasure into a, box for Lunar, and a bag for Earth, Gemini just grabs their treasure and puts it into their shirt pockets, Monty also just places their treasure in his pockets and all four on them go into the other shared room.

Solar just kind of stares at his share of the treasure.

Theres about three pearls, two rubies, a single small crystal, and nine golden coins, along with some sapphire dust sprinkled around.

I- I actually have treasure-

Solar goes into his room quietly, picking up a medium sized rag and walks back out into the main room, carefully and gently wrapping the treasure in the rag.

This is my greatest life accomplishment.

This is... What my main dream was for so long...

Well- first it was to be a pirate... Then... To get treasure from being a pirate.

Solar picks it up, and enters back into his single room, seeing Ruin, who's just sleeping now in his bed.

Solar sets the rag on a small counter on the side of the room, which is next to his small closet.

... Amma just sleep on the floor-

Solar sits up next to the bed, and drifts off to sleep, his mind drifting off while thinking about Ruin.

---

Solar is:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.4K 829 28
What if Sun made a different offer to Eclipse as an agreement? (Takes place in 'Sun meets Eclipse in Vrchat') Au for ( The Sun and Moon Show ) (...
5.8K 207 15
(This is a human au btw, and in Solar's POV the whole story) Solar, a man with a knack for design and mechanics, is living in a dimension different f...
4.1K 148 14
This story takes place after my last Solar x Ruin book(Rebuilt), if you want to understand whats happening for the first couple chapters I'd recommen...
21.1K 504 66
I decided there was not enough solar x ruin so here you go!!