Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintain their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 3
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back
Are we?
An Imbalance
An Imbalance Part 2
The Imbalance Part 3
The Imbalance Part 4
Companions
Companions Part 2
Companions Part 3
Companions Part 4
The Heights
The Heights Part 2
The Heights Part 3
The Heights Part 4
Good Boys
Mysterious Figure

Family Night

193 12 0
By SnaddysPet

Later closer to dinner, Lucius came for a visit. "Oh, I was hoping we were doing naked dinner again," he teased as he walked over to the kitchen island. "Not tonight, I'm afraid. This is frog dinner," Y/N remarked as she stood in a green frog onesie cutting up vegetables for Severus.

Lucius walked over giving Y/N a little peck before going to whisper something to Severus. "I know we aren't keeping secrets," Y/N told the men as she cut the carrots. "Surprises only," Severus replied from the stove.

"Very well. I do enjoy being spoiled," Y/N remarked with pursed lips and a raised eyebrow. "So I've heard," Lucius remarked as he went to lay his suit jacket over the back of the sofa. He rolled his sleeves up while Y/N watched him carefully.

"What is it about a man rolling his shirt sleeves up? Now if only those forearms were covered in tattoos I would be a puddle on the floor," she teased.

Lucius looked her over with a little smirk, "It's impossible to take you seriously when you're wearing that," he replied.

"Good thing I never take myself seriously. Listen, if you do wish to get a tattoo, at my insistence. I can draw you something. I'm trying to get Severus to get tattooed, but he keeps telling me he will think about it," she replied.

"I have never seen your drawings, at least not more than a passing glance. You will have to show me some time," Lucius remarked as he leaned over the counter next to her.

"I'll show you the book we made for the girls as well. It's about that stupid cat of ours. He's a secret wizard when we are out for the day. You know, as I stand here saying that, maybe I knew the whole time," she chuckled.

"I would love to see it, little bird," he replied. Y/N's eyes lit up, "That's it. The idea for my next book. Magnus and Atlas adventures," she announced. "I thought you were doing Sam for your next one," Severus huffed.

"She's so boring. I feel so uninspired when I think of doing a book about her," Y/N grumbled. "I think Magnus and Atlas would be wonderful muses for your next book," Lucius remarked cheekily.

"You know I have to add Miss Maggie as well. She can have a tiny part in it," Y/N grinned at him. "Can't stop yourself, can you?" he asked her playfully. "No, she cannot. If she knows something bothers you, she will do it endlessly," Severus remarked from the stove playfully.

"Lucius, what is your favorite animal? Not your favorite to hunt but just in general," she asked him curiously. "I saw a pack of arctic wolves once in Greenland. I dare say those are my favorite. Beautiful creatures," he replied.

"Oh, I love that answer. Wolves are fantastic creatures. I want to make you a little white wolf for your desk. I make these little crochet stuffed toys, I suppose they are. I made Severus a bat, a raven, and a green snake for his office," she replied with a grin.

"You can call me Daddy in front of him," Severus reminded her as he came over for the vegetables she had been cutting. "You're correct, I can. As soon as I say that though, everyone thinks it's playtime," she teased him.

Lucius followed Y/N to the nursery to retrieve the girls from their little early evening nap. "Oh no, I'm coming," Y/N giggled as she walked into the nursery, turning the light on. Charlotte was sitting up in her crib fussing as the light came on.

"Oh, that's new," Y/N smiled as she went to pick her up. "She'll start trying to get out of her crib soon," Lucius teased as he picked up the always happy Stevie. Y/N made a labored sound as she picked up the hefty baby to take her to the changing table.

"You're right, we need to move the mattress down. I'm going to need a step stool to put them in the crib from now on," Y/N remarked. "I had a really good time with you today when we were riding. Do you think that is something you will want to continue doing with me?" Lucius asked with a little grin.

"Of course, I loved it. Is that where you went this afternoon? You are getting me my own horse, aren't you?" she asked him with wide eyes. "Do you ruin all of the surprises?" Lucius rolled his eyes.

"I cannot help it. I'm very clever," she replied as she handed Charlotte off for Stevie. "Clearly," Lucius sighed with annoyance. "I won't ask anything else even though I want to know everything," she smiled back at him.

"I appreciate that," Lucius grinned, shaking his head. "Come on. If you're going to stay around, you need to know how to put the girls in their highchairs," Y/N teased him as she started walking away.

"I'm sure I can figure it out. I'm not incapable of doing things, you know," he replied cheekily. They went downstairs to put the girls in their seats for dinner.

Y/N just watched as Lucius tried to figure out how to remove the tray with Charlotte in his arms. "She's judging you real hard right now. There is a latch on the bottom front of the tray," Y/N teased him.

"Oh, so there is. Charlie, excuse me if you will, I'm out of practice," he remarked as he got the baby into her seat.

Y/N watched him carefully strap the baby in as she did the same to Stevie. "After dinner, I usually give them a shower with me. It will be helpful to have an extra set of hands," Y/N teased him.

"Oh, Daddy. Sorry, I got distracted. Charlotte was sitting upright on her mattress when we went in there. We need to move her mattress down, so she isn't attempting to stand up, topple over, break her head, you know. That's where my mind goes," Y/N told Severus.

"I'll have to do that in the morning," Severus grumbled. A few moments later, Severus brought over their dinner with the help of Lucius.

"Thank you, Daddy," she smiled up at him as she was served. He brought over a few pieces of their dinner for the girls, soft vegetables that he had saved to the side for them.

"You're welcome. Did you ask your other Daddy what game he wants to play tonight?" Severus asked her as he sat down next to Lucius.

"I forgot entirely. Daddy LuLu, we thought it might be fun for us to play a board game or something after the girls go to sleep. Perhaps cards, we have a lot of things in that cabinet over there. I'll let you decide after dinner. I'm already attempting to resist the urge to make this competitive," she remarked playfully.

"That does sound fun indeed. However, I do feel as if the winner should get a wish," Lucius remarked. "What would yours be?" Y/N asked him curiously. "I'm unsure currently, I would have to think about that," he replied.

"It should be something we can all play in one round so we have an equal chance at getting a wish," Severus interjected. "What is my Daddys wish? I wonder," she teased him. The man smiled back at her, "The girls are still awake. I'll tell both of you when they go to sleep," he replied cheekily.

"Are you nervous about the girls taking swimming lessons? I think I am supposed to keep you busy while it's happening," Lucius asked her softly. "I agree that it needs to happen but I have a feeling it might be difficult for me to watch if they struggle," she admitted.

"You might not think so, but it's so much easier when they are small. Draco is a fantastic swimmer. He would have little friends over that couldn't swim half as well as him," Lucius remarked.

"That does make me feel better. I'm just a nervous mother," she admitted. "Have you ever been surfing? Another fun water activity. Draco used to ride the board with me once he was a good swimmer. I think you would absolutely love it," Lucius asked her excitedly.

"No I have never. You were a fun dad, weren't you?" she chuckled.

"When he was younger, I was. The older he got, the more he preferred running about with his friends, you know. We have taken tons of trips, just he and I," Lucius remarked. "What's your favorite trip you ever took with him?" she asked him curiously while they ate.

"We went backpacking in New Zealand for a week one summer, just he and I. That is probably my most favorite. The terrain was stunning," he replied. "That's an adventure I would go on," Severus replied.

"Finally, we found something he will do with us," Y/N teased Severus. "There are tons of natural hot springs as well. I'm sure the Princess would love to skinny dip with her Daddies," Lucius teased. "That's all I want to do now," she replied playfully.

After dinner, Y/N got into the shower with Stevie first. "What a messy little thing. I wonder if any of your dinner made it into your mouth," Y/N teased the happy baby as she washed her.

"She has a tooth coming in," Severus told her as he waited with a towel. "So she does. Fantastic," Y/N said sarcastically as she opened the door and let Severus take the dripping wet baby.

"I only saw it this morning, I forgot to tell you," Severus remarked as he took Stevie. "I think she likes me now," Lucius told Y/N when he brought Charlie over to the shower.

Y/N took her in her arms, removing the diaper and handing it to Lucius with a grin on her face. "Congratulations. She is quite selective with the company she keeps. Stay right here, I'm going to hand you back a very angry baby in a moment," Y/N teased him as she took Charlotte into the shower.

"I can't wait," Lucius chuckled softly. A moment later, "Just as promised. Can you hold her while I dry myself?" Y/N asked as held out the crying baby. Lucius took a towel and wrapped it around Charlotte, "Of course. What did you do to her in there?" he teased Y/N.

"She hates having her hair washed," Y/N huffed as she got out, grabbing a white towel to dry herself. "You don't do it right," Severus commented from the bedroom. Y/N walked into the bedroom holding a still angry Charlotte. "Here ya go, Daddy," Y/N teased him as she handed her off.

She came out of the closet a moment later in the smallest tightest sleep shorts she could find as well as her favorite sleeping t-shirt she stole from Severus. "What game are we playing?" she asked playfully as she came over grabbing Stevie who was already in her pajamas.

"She's begging for it," Severus grinned as the men watched her walk to the living room. "I am just in my pajamas. I walk around like this all the time," she replied as she was followed by the men.

She sat in her usual chair, temporarily removing her t-shirt while she nursed the girls to sleep. "Tease," Severus whispered as he handed Charlotte to her mama. "The second time I've been called that today," she grinned.

Lucius leaned down looking into the cabinet where the games were stored. "Quite the collection," he chuckled as he looked them over.

"I know I could beat her at wizards' chess. Monopoly is great but too long. I think the only answer is Jenga. Should we do a single game or best of 5?" Lucius asked cheekily.

"Best of 5," Severus grinned. "Great," Y/N grumbled. "Princess, did I find one you aren't good at?" Lucius teased her. "She's too impatient for this game. A great pick, Lucius," Severus teased. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Suffering By Rae

Fanfiction

147K 3.5K 70
STORY CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT (I'm in the middle of editing this to completion.) This is the story of 17 yr old Y/N falls for her Potions Professor. It t...
108K 2.1K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
45.2K 1K 30
Harry is a little and in a dating Ron and Draco. Harry past was rough with his mom Lily; who did not like her son and did awful things to him because...
337K 6.4K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...