Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Horseback Riding Part 2

172 7 10
By SnaddysPet

“Do you ever tack your own horse or does Narcissa do it for you?” Y/N teased him as he walked them into the ring for her first lesson. “You cannot resist can you? I will show you how to do it next time. For the sake of time, she did it for us today,” Lucius replied. 

“She's quite beautiful, isn’t she?” Y/N asked Lucius as Narcissa rode over on her own horse. “Indeed. Pay attention,” Lucius teased. He wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a little nuzzle from behind. 

“I cannot think with you doing that,” she whispered. “I’ll behave while she is taking you around the ring. That’s all I can promise,” he replied as Narcissa trotted over. “A mare? What is her name?” Y/N asked curiously. 

“Her name is Mabel. Fantastic isn’t she?” Narcissa asked. “She’s beautiful. I heard there was a sassy pony around here somewhere that ignores Lucius. I’d love to meet her as well,” Y/N giggled. 

“I would love to introduce you to her. Draco named her Miss Maggie so we still call her that. She’s quite strong willed which is why the two don’t see eye to eye,” Narcissa teased.

 “My kind of girl. I’m ready if you are,” Y/N replied cheekily. Narcissa took her around the ring several times showing her how to control the horse.

 Y/N did her best to pay attention to everything Narcissa was telling her as they went around. It was difficult with Lucius behind her, rubbing against her the entire time.

After Y/N thanked Narcissa for her first little lesson, she and Lucius went on a little walk with their horse so she could get more comfortable. “I’m going to take you someplace special,” Lucius told her as they trotted down a wooded path. 

“Oh I love that. Thank you for today by the way. I’m thoroughly enjoying myself,” she replied with a little grin over her shoulder at him. Lucius leaned down giving her a little sweet kiss. “So am I, little bird,” he whispered. 

“What time is it? I didn’t wear my watch,” she asked him curiously. “It’s 12:30,” he replied after looking at his watch. “He’ll bring the girls soon for me to nurse,” Y/N informed him. “Of course, it won’t take us long. We are almost there,” Lucius replied. 

They rode to a small clearing in the middle of the wooded area. There was a little fountain and stone benches bordering it. 

“My mothers favorite place on the grounds. She used to come here for some peace and quiet,” Lucius replied as he dismounted the horse. He reached up for Y/N to assist in getting her down. “It’s beautiful here. Do you come here often?” she asked him as she got down. 

“Not as often these days. I used to ride down here to retrieve my mother for dinner, as a young man. She would come out here to read,” Lucius replied. “Were you quite an annoying child?” she teased Lucius.

“I was a mothers boy to be sure. I wanted her constant attention,” he admitted.

 “I hope Baron is a momma's boy. I have a feeling the girls are going to be displeased when he’s born,” Y/N admitted as she walked over to sit on one of the stone benches. Lucuis sat down beside her, wrapping his arm around her. 

“You’re a wonderful mother, you know. A natural with the girls. I’m sure it will all work out,” Lucius replied as they sat enjoying the view. 

“Would you like to have more children?” she asked Lucius curiously. “Impossible as you can see,” he chuckled. 

“Severus said perhaps after Baron, maybe you and I. I don’t know. I told him that was years from now. We may not even be all together by then,” she remarked. “This is all very confusing, isn’t it?” Lucius asked her softly.

“Yes. One minute he is jealous the next he is suggesting I have your baby. I don’t know what to do. I am hesitant to get too close to you if I’m honest. I’m waiting for him to call all of this off,” she admitted. 

“I have a little something for you,” Lucius informed her as he took out a tiny box with a charm for her bracelet. It was a little bird charm he clasped on her Half Blood Prince bracelet. “Thank you, Daddy. I love it,” she smiled at him sweetly.

“We should head back,” Lucius replied as he studied her face carefully. “Kiss me,” she whispered. He gave a little smirk as he leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips. “We have to go back,” Y/N pulled from their kiss, trying to get a breath. 

This is how I picture Lucius with his shorter hair and tanned from their outdoor adventures.

“Do you want to go fast?” he smiled at her as he stood, extending his hand down to her. “Yes but not too fast. I’ll get in trouble,” she half teased as she followed him. 

“Next time, I need my own horse. It’s impossible to think with you right behind me in the saddle,” she smirked at him as he assisted in lifting her up. Lucius mounted the saddle behind her, pulling her into position. “Do you know how hard it is to stay soft while your ass bounces on me?” he asked her teasingly. 

“I could ride behind you, you know,” she suggested. “Neither of us want that, little bird,” he replied. “How do you know what I want?” she asked over her shoulder as they started trotting back onto the path. 

“Though I cannot read your mind, I can, however, read your body language. You’re enjoying yourself very much right here,” he teased. “Hold on,” he added. 

Lucius ordered their horse to start galloping back towards the house. It wasn’t the fastest the horse could go obviously but much faster than Y/N had been before. 

Once they got closer to the Manor, Lucius let her take the reins as he directed her over towards the garden area after making the horse slow to a trot. She could see a very handsome dark haired man waiting at the garden table with a big chunky baby girl in a pale green dress. 

Narcissa turned to look as she held an equally thick baby girl in a little yellow dress.

 “Cissa is holding Stevie. I bet Charlotte rejected her. She is such a Papas girl, sitting back, judging everyone,” Y/N remarked as they got closer.

 “I’ll be back in a moment. I need to take Tennyson back to the stable,”If I had a flower for every time I thought of you,” Y.N started until she was interrupted. “I could walk in my garden forever,” Lucius whispered. 

“Alfred Lord Tennyson. You surprise me endlessly. We have much to discuss,” Y/N said as she looked back over her shoulder at his handsome face. “Let me help you get down,” he told her as he looked over to Severus. 

He basically picked Y/N up and used it as an opportunity to grope her as she got down. “You are terrible,” she giggled at Lucius before walking back over to her girls with her arms out. 

Severus was giving Lucius an amused look. “Did you enjoy my wife?” Severus asked Lucius playfully before he trotted off. “Endlessly,” Lucius grinned at him before going to the stable.

“He was a gentleman until he saw you, Severus. Where did these beautiful girls come from?” she asked the twins as she walked up.

 “Simply fantastic. I have never seen more beautiful little ladies. I cannot believe how big they are for their age. They are very long as well as solid,” Cissa chuckled as she admired Stevie.

“I blame their father for the genes,” Y/N announced as she walked over leaning down to kiss Severus. “I love you,” she whispered. “I love you, Princess. I believe they are ready for you,” Severus replied as he offered Y/N his seat. 

“Oop, thank you Headmaster. I have to ask. Did Charlotte give you a stink eye, Cissa? I hope you don’t mind. In this current top its very difficult to feed them both. You’ll see why we don’t take them places,” Y/N chuckled as she started pulling her top off. She took her top completely off as well as her bra she had been wearing. 

“There’s no good way to do this, I’m sorry,” Y/N announced as she sat in the chair, taking each girl Severus handed her. The girls immediately started smacking Y/N’s chest and latching on. 

“Yes, Charlotte refused to come to me. She kept giving me a suspicious look like her father. Miss Stevie was perfectly happy to come to me though. We’ve been having a lovely chat. Also, I am perfectly fine with you nursing anytime you need. It looks as if the girls don’t take no for an answer,” Cissa teased playfully while pouring Y/N a cup of tea. 

“Thank you. They can be quite demanding just like the Headmaster here,” she smirked at Severus. “Did you have fun, Princess?” Severus smiled at her softly while leaning over to stroke her shoulder softly. 

Y/N smiled wide, “I had the best time and was promised my own horse next time. I have to admit, I was sort of glad Lucius was behind me. They can be rather intimidating creatures at times. Listen, Cissa. I have a question. Can Lucius actually tack his own horse? I was teasing him about you doing it for him,” she chuckled playfully. 

“I can certainly understand why you might think that. He is actually quite particular about how Tennyson is tacked. I’m the only other person who can do it for him,” Cissa replied with a grin. 

“Does he love that horse or is he just particular?” Y/N questioned. “Both,” the older woman replied. 

“Someday I would love to have my own horse. Preferably one that really dislikes Lucius,” Y/N teased as the man walked up to the table. He sat opposite of Y/N with a little grin on his face.

“I like her Lucius. Fine choice. This one has a strong willful quality about her,” Cissa teased Lucius as he leaned back crossing his legs. “Narcissa, please. Let’s not encourage the behavior,” Severus teased. 

“These two hate a strong woman, don’t they? I swear, it’s almost like they are intimidated by us Slytherin women,” Y/N interjected playfully. “It’s because they are easily manipulated creatures. They are naturally fearful of a predator,” Cissa replied cheekily. 

“Princess you are free to kiss Cissa, if she wishes,” Severus announced as he looked on with amusement. “I’m nursing. When we can get the girls down I’ll crawl on her lap and tongue fuck her mouth if she wishes,” Y/N replied. 

“Why have we not had you two over for lunch before? This is lovely, isn’t it Lucius?” Cissa smiled at her husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 49 28
She's his princess and he's her prince
643 2 6
Gay Harry Potter oneshots. (Mostly poly) Request are always welcome.
6.1K 152 33
this is my fist wattpad story i have writen like ever this is a love story between sage and lucius this is going to be mainly romance this story won...
44.5K 994 30
Harry is a little and in a dating Ron and Draco. Harry past was rough with his mom Lily; who did not like her son and did awful things to him because...