Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Pt 3
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Papa & LuLu Part 4

203 8 0
By SnaddysPet

“Well we should clear the table shouldn’t we?” Y/N suggested as she got up, moving her plate and glass to the kitchen counter near them while the men watched. They both sat rubbing themselves as they watched her walk around. 

“You two were a lot of help,” she huffed playfully as she went to Lucius so he could put her on the table. “Does that hurt?” Lucius asked her as he noticed she was still wearing her butt plug.

“Not usually. I am quite used to it now,” she replied as she laid back across the table. She reached above her head towards Severus, “Gimme,” she said playfully smiling at him. 

Severus smirked at her before standing and pulling here where she could suck him. “Aww,” she exclaimed as she realized he was already hard for her. “I like when it’s soft at first,” she grumbled. 

Lucius leaned over spreading her legs gently, tracing her dripping wet pussy with his finger tips. “She’s always wet, isn’t she?” Lucius teased as he leaned down tasting her. Severus was gently using her upside mouth while she trembled on the table in front of the men. 

“Always,” Severus replied in a deep breathy voice as she sucked him. “Trade me,” Lucius begged. The men traded places and Severus immediately started licking her the way she loved. Lucius was good but he didn’t have the same experience with her. 

Y/N was immediately bucking up against Severus’ mouth as she felt his lips kissing her. “Show me how she likes it,” Lucius told Severus as Y/N started sucking his cock now. 

“Don’t let her take your cock out of her mouth,” Severus told Lucius as he started sucking on Y/N. She was grabbing for Lucius’ hips while she bucked and trembled under Severus’ mouth. 

S: I’m the best aren’t I?

Y: The best, she told him in her head as she started cumming under his mouth.

 She was whimpering and shaking on the table while Lucius fucked her throat deeply. It was the most beautiful scene as she laid on the table between the two men. Lucius pulled out of her mouth when he felt her struggling to get free. She was cumming so hard she couldn’t focus on his big cock anymore. 

Both of the men stood stroking their own cocks as she trembled on the table in front of them. She had slammed her thighs together when she realized it was going to be a long one. “Is that what it looked like?” Severus teased Lucius. 

“Yes. I thought I had hurt her or something,” Lucius smirked as they watched her try to recover. “I’m dizzy,” Y/N admitted as she attempted sitting up.

 “Maybe we should take this to bed,” Severus suggested as he started picking Y/N up from the table. “Come on Daddy,” she reached out for Lucius playfully as she was carried. “My Daddy Lucius carried me like this today but he put his big cock inside me,” she teased Severus. 

“Lucius, is there anything you didn’t do to my Princess while you were gone?” Severus teased him as he laid Y/N down on the bed. “I didn’t fuck her ass,” Lucius grinned as he crawled onto the bed next to Y/N. 

“Princess, do you want to ride me while Daddy Lucius fucks your ass?” Severus asked her as he sat back on the pillows next to her. She quickly straddled his lap, “Help,” she smiled at him. Severus assisted as always holding himself while she started taking him inside her. 

Once she had taken him completely, Severus used his big hands to spread her ass while she laid against his chest. 

“Gently take it out,” Severus told Lucius while he slowly thrusted inside her. Y/N was in her own world as she affectionately rubbed her face against Severus’ chest, giving him little kisses. Lucius very gently removed the butt plug and set it on the table while he lubed his own aching cock up. 

“I want my Daddies to make love to me,” Y/N insisted as she kissed Severus’ chest and slowly grinded on him. “Do you love her, Lucius?” Severus asked him.

 “I love her,” Lucius admitted as he started sliding the head of his cock inside her. “You hear that Princess? Your Daddies love you. Such a lucky girl,” Severus whispered to her. 

“I’m the luckiest,” she whimpered as the two men started using her very slowly. They were both enjoying the feeling of fucking her slowly, together. Lucius was stroking her back gently, lovingly as he slowly fucked her ass. 

It felt especially intense this evening between the three of them. It was as if all three of them were making love to each other. 

They ended up turning on their side where each of the men could comfortably use Y/N as she was sandwiched between them. Both of the men were leaning up on their elbows so they could take turns kissing her. “Daddy kiss,” Y/N told them playfully. 

Lucius leaned over, grabbing Severus’ face gently kissing him while they made love to the Princess. “I want to see each of my Daddies suck cock while I ride them,” Y/N whispered as she watched them. 

“You can suck Lucius’ first before I agree to that,” Severus said playfully, pulling from their kiss. 

“Fine. Lucius let me suck your cock. My Daddy is a big baby,” Y/N giggled as she pushed the two men off of her. 

She quickly repositioned herself where she could ride in reverse so Lucius could stand in front of her and on the floor while he got his cock sucked. Severus was laying with his feet on the floor, laid back admiring Y/N as she rode him. 

“Tell me exactly what you want. I also like hearing that I’m a good girl,” Y/N told Lucius as she started stroking him. “You are the best girl, little bird. I want you to suck the head really hard while you jack me off,” Lucius told her. “That's the Daddy blow job,” she smirked up at him before starting to give him what he asked for. “Oh fuck.. Just like that,” Lucius moaned as his head fell back. 

Severus was in his own world just watching her ass and pussy as she rode him. “Can you make all of us cum together again?” Lucius asked her as he looked down into her eyes. She started riding Severus faster and sucking harder on Lucius’ cock. Her own orgasm was approaching quickly.

“I’m so close,” Lucius announced in a deep breathy voice as his head fell back. Severus was digging his hands into her hips, while he fucked her from below. “Almost,” Severus moaned for him and Y/N. 

He could always feel her orgasm approaching. A few seconds later and they were all cumming together in unison. The men were grunting as they emptied inside of Y/N. She was letting out her own beautiful whimpers as her orgasm washed over her as well. 

Severus wrapped his arm around Y/N’s waist as he sat up, kissing her back while the three recovered. Y/N swallowed Lucius’ cum and showed her mouth to him afterwards. “The best girl,” he whispered before leaning down to kiss her. 

“More,” she whispered back. “She’s trying to kill us,” Severus chuckled softly from behind her. “I don’t have another one in me,” Lucius admitted as he laid down on the end of the bed.

 Y/N got up from Severus’ lap, making sure to drip everything he had given her onto him. “Bad girl,” Severus teased her, giving her a little playful spank. “Do you always fuck this much?” Lucius asked as he lay on the end of the bed. 

“Tired?” Y/N asked him as she went to the bathroom to clean herself. “Of course I am. I need to go to sleep. Tell me when you want me to come back,” Lucius told them as Y/N walked back in with a cloth for each of the men. 

“See? I do know how to clean myself as well as you two old blokes,” she teased. “You can take her riding tomorrow if you wish. Take her wherever you wish as long as I know where she is going and when she will be back. I quite enjoyed how quiet the house was today,” he grinned at Lucius. 

“Are you sure you won’t come with us? Don’t you ever want to do anything fun?” she asked Severus with her little hands on her hips. “When you two decide to do something fun, I will accompany you. A museum perhaps,” he offered. 

“With muggles?” she looked between the two men. “The Louvre has night time hours for the magically inclined,” Severus replied. Y/N’s mouth dropped, “You rat. You could have taken me at any point,” she huffed. 

“Call me a rat one more time and Lucius will see you get a real spanking,” Severus warned her with a little tilt of his head. “Oop, I’m sorry. I would love to do that as well. No one has ever taken me,” she looked over to Lucius. 

“Daddy Lucius will take you, little bird,” he smirked at her. “What about Daddy Sev? Pfft,” Severus teased. “You just sealed your fate Daddy Sev,” she smiled at him with wide eyes. 

“What time will you come for me tomorrow or shall I come?” she asked Lucius as she followed him to the living room for him to dress. “Do you wish to have Cissa accompany us or would you prefer it just be myself?” Lucius asked as he started dressing himself. 

“I’m perfectly fine if she wants to come with us. Perhaps I will feel odd about all of this after tomorrow. I hate to think I am stealing some poor woman's husband,” Y/N admitted. 

“Cissa is many things but poor, never. She has a life of her own as well. To be perfectly honest, our marriage is for appearances more than anything these days. It doesn’t look good when families such as mine publicly divorce,” he admitted. “Are you still in love with her?” Y/N asked him softly. 

“I will always love her as Draco's mother and my friend but I am not in love with her,” he replied. “Why are you still sleeping with her then?” Y/N asked him curiously. 

Lucius leaned down next to her ear, whispering, “Because we like to fuck just like you and your husband. I have no doubt you’re going to get fucked as soon as I leave,” he grinned.

 “Do you hate that?” she whispered back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.8K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...
99.1K 2K 40
!!!READ WARNINGS PRIOR TO READING!!! You are a muggle house maid, and your last assignment didn't go well, so you are being reassigned to a new prope...
1.5K 49 28
She's his princess and he's her prince
176K 5.5K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 ; ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢