Suffering: Part 5

By SnaddysPet

The two are exploring new relationship possibilities and adventures, all while maintaing their own marriage. More

Cyprus Part 1
Cyprus Part 2
Cyprus Part 3
Cypress Part 4
My Two Daddies
Papa & LuLu
Papa & LuLu Pt 2
Papa & LuLu Part 4
Worrisome
Horseback Riding Part 1
Horseback Riding Part 2
Horseback Riding Part 3
Horseback Riding Part 4
Family Night
Family Night Part 2
A Natural
The Alfie Incident
The Alfie Incident Part 2
The Alfie Incident Part 3
A Breakdown
A Breakdown Part 2
A Breakdown Part 4
Princess, We're Not Ready For This
The Village
The Village Part 2
The Village Part 3
The Village Part 4
A Handful
A Handful Part 2
A Handful Part 3
A Handful Part 4
Mesmerizing
No Way to Treat our Guest
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2
No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 3
Remind me
Remind Me Part 2
It Isn't Your Concern
It Isn't Your Concern Part 2
If Ever I Were
Ears Like a Bat
Wildfire
Wildfire Part 2
A Collector
A Collector Part 2
A Collector Part 3
The Dragon
The Dragon Part 2
The Dragon Part 3
Whispers
Whispers Part 2
Whispers Part 3
Whispers Part 4
Whispers Part 5
A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2
A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 3
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper Part 2
Secret Keeper Part 3
Secret Keeper Part 4
A Bolt of Lightning
A Bolt of Lightning Part 2
A Bolt of Lightning Part 3
I am human and I need to be loved
Stupid Little B*tch
Page 394
Oinkus Totalus
Daddies Home
Reunited
Emerald Haze
Emerald Haze Part 2
The Bitch is Back
The Bitch is Back Part 2
Professor of Muggle Studies
Tell Me You're Mine
Tell Me You're Mine Part 2
Who?
A Scale of 1-10
Dress Shopping with Daddy
Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2
You Don't Own Me
You Don't Own Me Part 2
Islands in the Stream
Islands in the Stream Part 2
In That Order
The Witch is Back

Papa & LuLu Pt 3

480 9 3
By SnaddysPet

When Severus was done making dinner he served their plates to the table. He sat down in his chair sideways so Y/N could kneel and take care of him next. His cock was already mostly hard from anticipation. 

“You need Daddys cock now don’t you?” Severus teased her as she happily took him into her mouth. She gave him a moan of satisfaction as she sucked him vigorously. She placed her right hand on his chest so she could feel his heart while she sucked him. 

“Fuck I’m trying not to get hard again,” Lucius chuckled from his side of the dinner table as he watched. It felt so good Severus could barely keep his eyes open to watch her. His hands were gripping the edge of the chair as she worked her magic on his long thick cock. 

She knew exactly what it took to make Severus cum every time she sucked him. The man was trembling and shaking  muttering “Oh fuck,” under his breath as she sucked his cock. 

It only took a few more moments until he was uncontrollably thrusting into her hand and mouth. “Oh fuck, Princess. Take Daddys cum.. What a good fucking girl you are,” Severus growled at her as she milked him. 

Once he was done and had been cleaned, Severus pulled from her mouth. He leaned down to give her a post blow job kiss. “The best girl,” he whispered as she looked into her eyes and kissed her softly.

 He pulled from their kiss and whispered, “Come eat dinner now,” he grinned at her. “Yes Daddy,” she smiled at him as she started getting up from the floor. 

“That's the blow job I want,” Lucius sighed. “That one is tailored just to my Daddy. We will figure out what you prefer,” she chuckled softly as she sat down. 

“You’re not directing her enough. If you want her to do something you just tell her, suck me, jerk me, and so on. She loves being directed,” Severus replied. 

“I’m hesitant to speak to her the way you do. She and I had a misunderstanding on the boat,” Lucius replied. “He said he enjoyed my company and I took that the complete wrong way. We made up,” Y/N admitted when Severus looked over at her.

 “That was a big jump, Princess,” Severus smiled at her. “No one jumps to conclusions like me, no one,” she chuckled. Y/N got up nude from their table to retrieve the bottles of wine and a bottle opener. “I love how your eyes follow me wherever I go,” she teased as she went back for the glasses as Lucius started opening a bottle. 

“You’re a great distraction,” Severus replied as she brought the glasses over to the table. “Lucius, what are your thoughts on nipple piercings? I really want mine done like Pansy but I have to wait because of the babies,” she asked him as she sat down. 

“Visually enticing but I wonder how enjoyable it would be to suck on them,” Lucius smirked as he poured their glasses of wine. “I sucked Pansies pierced nipples but I have nothing to compare them against. I haven’t been with another woman,” Y/N replied. 

“Are you attracted to women in general or just her?” Lucius asked her cheekily. “I love women as well as men. I suppose it depends on the person how attracted I am to them,” she replied. “She would love to play with Cissa,” Severus smirked as they ate.

“Before yes. Now, I don’t know. This seems very complicated,” Y/N admitted. “Would you be jealous seeing the two of us together?” Lucius teased her.

 “Most likely yes. I’m still trying to get over this one getting his dick sucked at the club when I was indisposed,” she turned to Severus. 

“Was I supposed to sit and watch you without having my own fun?” Severus questioned her blankly. “Yes,” she glared at him before turning back to her dinner.

 “Perfect example of when to snatch her up by her hair,” Severus smirked as he reached over doing just as he said.

 “My Daddy is so rude,” Y/N huffed back to Severus as Lucius watched them intently. “Eat your dinner and cease being a problem, Princess,” Severus whispered to her. 

“I will never stop being a problem,” Y/N admitted playfully. Severus rolled his eyes and released her. “Did she win?” Lucius teased as he sipped his wine. 

“She doesn’t win, the game is only continued to a new venue. We are at the dinner table after all,” Severus replied with a grin. 

“Thank you for the dinner, by the way gentleman. Scrumptious. It was fantastic to watch as well,” Y/N chuckled as she went back to eating. Y/N used her wandless magic to start the record player so they had some soft music while they ate dinner. 

“Lucius, do you think of me while you eat dinner at your table?” Y/N teased him playfully. “Indeed. I need to fuck you on top of that table myself,” Lucius smirked. 

“I didn’t get to tell you earlier. But yes I agree with that previous sentiment. I would love for you to teach me how to ride a horse,” she told Lucius.

 “I don’t know whether you would want her help as well. Cissa is a champion equestrian, I’m sure she could give some pointers as well,” Lucius replied. “As long as it won’t be uncomfortable that I’m sleeping with her husband,” Y/N chuckled softly.

“It shouldn’t be. She has a partner as well,” Lucius replied. “Draco is going to hate this, you know,” Y/N remarked with a sigh. “Draco will have to get over it. He has his own life and we have ours,” Lucius replied. 

“I know. I just don’t want to lose his friendship when he finds out about this. Perhaps it would be best to sit him down privately and tell him before he just finds out,” Y/N suggested. 

“We will revisit this topic at another point. I would like to make sure this is something we all want before I have that discussion with him. I would hate to tell him about all of this and then one of us decide it’s over,” Lucius replied as he looked over to Severus. 

“I’m perfectly happy as long as I feel everyone is being honest. If I find out things are being hidden from me is what I cannot handle. We’re all adults here. If you want to fuck him, you can do it but don’t hide it from me if I ask,” Severus told Y/N.

 “I don’t lie to you,” she replied blankly to Severus. “No, not outright. You have withheld information from me before that you knew I would find unpleasant,” Severus replied with a little glare. 

“Maybe things aren’t your business. There are plenty of things you haven’t told me,” Y/N spat back at him. 

“Everything you do is my business, Princess. Did you hit your head again?” He teased her mockingly. “Lucius, do you have a private office at the Ministry? I would love to visit you there,” she smiled at him playfully. 

“Absolutely, little bird,” Lucius replied with an evil grin. “If she doesn’t behave she will be walked like a dog all the way to your office,” Severus announced. “You don’t want that Princess. It would be terribly embarrassing,” Lucius teased her. 

“Why? Are there a bunch of fat old aristocratic men in your office who would get a kick out of seeing me crawl?” she giggled playfully. “Have you been there before?” Lucius grinned. 

“Not to your office but I have been in the building of course. There is a bakery a few buildings down that has the best soft pretzels. Those are my favorite,” she smiled at him. “She’s not joking. She loves bread, all of it,” Severus chuckled. 

“He fed me bread for lunch, sort of. It was grilled pita bread with cheese and toppings to put on them. The boat captain suggested the place. It was so good. I love bread,” she sighed. “Passionate about it, isn’t she?” Lucius chuckled.

 “I’ll have to make a list of her favorite treats. She loves when you bring her food, specifically bread or sandwiches,” Severus replied playfully. “It’s not just for me. The girls are benefitting from it as well. Lucius, are you able to tell the girls apart?” Y/N asked him before finishing her glass of wine. 

She put her hand on top of her glass when Lucius attempted to pour her another. “I think I have it figured out. Charlotte gives more side eye looks. She looks a bit irritated all of the time and Stevie is the happy one,” he replied as he sat the bottle down after refilling his and Severus’ glasses. 

“Fantastic. Most people have to read their bracelets to figure it out,” Y/N informed him.

 “I know it seems early but it might not be a bad idea to get them both swimming lessons while they are babies. They loch is right there, it would be easy for them to run down to it. Draco had his as a baby. He was swimming in the pool unassisted by the time he was 1,” Lucius suggested.

“I had no idea babies could swim. That is a good idea though. I think we will not have their Papa there when it takes place. He’s a bit of a nervous nelly,” Y/N teased Severus. 

“Can you blame him? He waited years and years to have his own family,” Lucius teased him. “Do people think I’m quite odd for my relationship with Severus? I know a lot of people think he is rather unpleasant,” Y/N asked Lucius. Severus turned to look at Y/N playfully. 

“Only a few people know the true Severus. We know who he is and that is what is important,” Lucius replied thoughtfully. “Aww, my Daddies should kiss,” she teased them. 

“I think what should happen is you lay across this table while I eat your pussy and your Daddy fucks your mouth,” Lucius suggested blankly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2K 22
mature creature inheritance Mature content No self harm will be featured in this novel Not based off the timeline of the original series I don't ow...
73.5K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
644 2 6
Gay Harry Potter oneshots. (Mostly poly) Request are always welcome.
68.5K 1K 49
you a Hogwarts student have found yourself in a predicament, you like your potions professor. But you slowly realize he has a secret of his own.