Memory (Harry Styles)

By bookwormDS

He was almost at the end of the hill about to turn onto the sidewalk when time stood still. The loud screechi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 52

116 5 1
By bookwormDS

Here's your weekend update as promised! Sorry this is another shortie chap :( There's going to be a few POV switches and it makes more sense if it's cut down in length this way so please bear with me, I'm doing it for a reason! Happy reading :) x

--------

"How's my little honey Bee doing?" My dad coos into receiver as soon as he picks up the phone.

"I've been alright," I lie to my father, thankful my face can't give me away through the phone.

"Excited to finally be on break?" He asks as I push open the door to exit work. I had to work a double shift today since Zayn decided to use his vacation days to go back home for the holidays.

"More than you know, dad." I say truthfully. Even though I've managed to dodge encountering Harry on campus and in class (mainly due to his lack of attendance) it was still great to not have to worry about school work, which was proving to be very hard to concentrate on these past few weeks with everything going on in my personal life.

"I still can't believe they're making you work during the holidays!" My father says with an exasperated sigh, making me feel extremely guilty.

"I know..." I agree with him half-heartedly. "One of the other employees already booked time off for the break so they needed me to work." It was half true. Zayn did book time off for the break. However, I offered to work his shifts since I just wasn't up for spending the holidays back home. Especially with the fact that Allie was going home and our parents were apparently an item now. She needed her space, she made that very clear.

"That's too bad, I was really looking forward to spending Christmas where it actually snowed." He says and I immediately register his words, confused.

"W-Wait, what?"

"Oh come on, you didn't expect me to just break our tradition of spending Christmas together now did you?" He chuckles on the other line. "I fly in Sunday." He says and I almost can't believe my ears.

"W-What are you serious?! Dad, oh my God!" My voice comes out giddy and a few decibels louder than before, unable to contain my excitement. "I thought you were looking forward to spending the holidays with Allie's mom, though?" I scrunch my nose saying this, still not over the fact that my father and her mother are together.

"I was looking forward to all of us spending Christmas together. Besides, I want to give the girls some alone time together and plus, I'll be back before New Years so there will be time then." I frown, wishing that my father could've spent more than just a couple of days in town.

"What do you mean? Isn't Niall gonna be there too?" I question, remembering that Maura also has a son.

"Oh no honey, didn't Allie tell you? Niall isn't coming home this year. Something about he and Allie getting into a fight over something and him just being too busy." My dad states plainly though he his words impact me more than intended.

No, of course Allie hasn't told me anything, I haven't spoken to her since the day in the dorm room with Harry. Since then she's made it a point to not have anything to do with me. She's been staying over at Liam's for the past week and the only time I've seen her is when she came to the dorm to pack her bags for her trip home and I so happened to be there. Luckily, I was just about to leave for work, so I was able to avoid the awkwardness of the encounter. What does he mean Allie and Niall got into a fight, though? What about, I wonder but have an inkling on the subject.

"Well, that's too bad," I dismiss the subject, not wanting to clue my dad in to the fact that Allie and I are currently on the rocks. "I'm just glad I'll finally get to see you again!"

"Same here, pumpkin. I'll see you Sunday!" He says before the call is ended just in time for me to reach my dorm room. When I open the door, Louis and Eleanor are inside.

"Whoops sorry, didn't mean to um...interrupt," I say awkwardly as I walk in one hat looks to be a pretty intense make out session, or at least getting there.

"N-No, no it's fine, Bree." Eleanor jumps up from her spot on my bed with Louis, flustered and red-faced. Good thing I walked in when I did or who knows what they would've done on there. "W-We were just um, heading out."

I looks at Louis who stares at me with an annoyed expression on his face and I know that they weren't planning on "heading out" anytime soon.

"We're actually going to a party later on tonight, you should come with!" She offers, quickly regaining composure.

"Uh, no thanks I'll pass." I decline. Though I'm not exactly tired, even though I should be after a double shift, I'd much rather stay in and watch Netflix or something. Right after I disinfect my bed, of course.

"Nonsense! It's the start of winter break, you can't pass up an opportunity to go to a good party!" Louis pipes up and rises from the bed. It is then when I realize that his body is not the only thing that has risen, and I quickly look away from his excited area unable to control the redness from appearing on my cheeks.

He seems to notice the same time I do and quickly sits back down on my bed, I must emphasize once again, crossing his legs tightly over one another and turning his face in the opposite direction to hide his embarassment.

"Yeah Bree! It'll be fun! Pleeeease?" Eleanor coos, completely oblivious to what I just saw and is now burned in the back of my skull, leaving a permanent scar on my eyes.

"I-I said no." I carry on like I didn't just see Louis' lit up disco stick. "Besides, I wouldn't want to um...to run into anyone there." I add, hoping that she gets what I am trying to say. I know she does when her face changes from a pleading pout to a sympathetic one.

"B-But you don't have to worry, Bree. Harry's not even gonna be there, he told us so. Didn't he, Lou?" She turns to a bashful Louis trying his best to cover up his lower regions.

"Hu-Huh?! Oh y-yeah, he's not coming." He stutters out, not even looking in our direction. I feel so bad for the poor boy, but I can't contain myself when a small snort escapes from me. Eleanor looks between the two of us, confused before she speaks again.

"See, you're in the clear! Now you can come out with us and just have a good time! You really deserve it, Hun!" She rubs my shoulder soothingly and I am slightly annoyed by all the pity crap she is giving me right now. I do know however, That she probably won't back down from this unless I agree to go with them. So for mine and poor cross-legged Louis' sake, I finally give in.

"Yay! Oh my gosh, this is going to be so much fun!" She claps he hands together, satisfied at her ability to win me over. "We should pick out what we are going to wear, we've got to leave soon!" She quickly moves to her closet and I groan, not wanting to change out of the comfort of my sweats and flannel. I don't see a problem with wearing this to the party anyways.

"W-Well, I'll be in the car, waiting." Louis takes the opportunity to slip out and avoid any further embarrassment by getting up from the bed and making a dash for the door backwards, to avoid any further exposure.

"We'll be out in a sec." Eleanor says though I highly doubt that, knowing how long she takes just to get ready for school in the morning.

"No, no please take your time" He pops his head out from the door before quickly disappearing without so much as a glance in my direction. For the first time, I truly believe he is serious about us taking as long as we need to get ready for tonight.

"What's up with him?" Eleanor says ironically and now I really have to let out the
laugh I had been holding in.

"Probably just excited, that's all." I cough through my cackles of hysteria and she just laughs along with me, not really getting the joke. Oh, if only she knew.

With that, for the next hour or so I let her pick out an outfit for me (from her closet, of course) and do my hair and makeup and such for another party that I have yet again been forced into attending.

This should be fun.

-------

Please remember to VOTE and COMMENT after you read if you don't already do ;) still love all you silent readers either way, but it does really motivate me to see that you liked a chapter and what you all have to say about it and just Memory in general, so PLEASE do so :)

I'm not gonna set goals or say I won't update if you don't, but it does help with motivation and such!

Theories, thoughts, anything really! I wanna hear it!

Are any of you missing Harree/Brarry?? I know I am :(
Or Zayree, perhaps??

Let me know!!
I look forward to talking to you all!

Much love, Memorians xx

-DS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...