Child of the damned

By hayleysxwp

Priscilla "cilla" labonair and silas labonair, twins of hayley labonair, growing up only with her mother bein... More

Casting
Prologue
New one
His girl
Let the quest begin
Forbidden for a reason
Run, boy, run
Going here and there
Really, lady?
Is he dead?
He's saved
We met a god
Family is a big mess
I forgot my father in law
Hi, dad!
Mom?
Let the battle begin

Screw family

167 5 0
By hayleysxwp

"Percy fought priscilla a bit because he still wanted to talk and Priscilla kept waiting"

"I was supposed to see him, in santa monica, why would he say that if he thinks it'll make things worse?" Percy said with his head hanging low"it is...very hard for a god to feel powerless," hermes said letting out a deep sigh"i guess we're all just doing the best we can," he said looking up at priscilla"

"Percy stood up ready to leave and so did priscilla but they got held back by a few more words of hermes"if it makes you feel any better, it won't be of much use to you now anyways."hermes said as percy and Cilla turned around confused"what's that supposed to mean?" Percy said looking at the god"

"Hermes looked at his watch and it snapped into the two kids, they were running out of time and needed to hurry, they ran through the casino trying to find annabeth and grover but percy was slowly forgetting someone and so were the girls"

"We have a huge problem"percy said as it was dark outside" i know it seems like we've inly beennhere for 20 minutes, but it's already Thursday," percy said as annabeth kept staring outside"

"We've been here for days, time moves differently here. Faster," percy said as annabeth turned around"every second in here is like minutes outside," percy kept talking as Priscilla calmed him down"hermes let us sit at that table the whole time, knowing the clock is running out on our quest," annabeth said realizing it to"

"Yes"

"Then i feel a lot better about having stolen his keys," annabeth said taking out hermes's taxi keys"good job, annie," Priscilla said with a smile on her face"exactly...wait, what?" Percy said as he realized annabeth's words"

"Got invisible, picked his pocket," annabeth said as Priscilla's smile grew"you picked hermes pocked?" Percy asked with a smile"i'm multi-talented, now...all we have to do is find his car and it'll instantly transport us anywhere we wanna go," annabeth said as percy looked down"

"We still have time to finish this quest vefore the solstice, if we hurry," annabeth said as percy shook his head" hermes told me something else, the reason we can't feel time passing is because of the lotus fruit"percy said as Priscilla looked at him," we didn't eat any of it," Priscilla said but percy kept shaking his head"

"They pump it into the air," percy said as Priscilla and annabeth rolled their eyes"you have to be kidding me!" Priscilla said raising her voice"

"It makes you forget, hermes reminded me there was something we needed to do before we could leave," percy said as they all started thinking"

"Grover"

"Who's grover?"

"The 2 kids said as Priscilla rolled her eyes and pointed to the satyr going down the escalator"grover, i remember grover," percy said in a soft and dumb voice"man, grover got really old...how long have we been here?"percy said as Priscilla and Annabeth follow the satyr"

"Hey! We're looking for a friend, a satyr. Have you seen him?" Annabeth said as the satyr started running"

"Hey!"

"Wait!"

"Stupid satyr"

"The kids ran after the satyr as percy was able to takle him down, Priscilla kept a foot on his stomach so he couldn't stand up"

"Where is grover?"percy said holding onto the satyr's collar"

"The kids went toward the vr games as they saw grover playing a game, they tapped his shoulder zs he looked startled"i was so close," grover said as percy took off his vr glasses"i know, i hate it when someone does that to me and i can't believe i'm saying this, but it's really time to go," percy said with a rushed voice as grover kept nodding his head"

"Of course, where we going?" Grover said tilting his shoulders" you don't know who we are, do you?" Percy said looking up at him"yeah, no i don't, have we met?" Grover said sticking out his hand to introduce himself"

"Percy, annabeth and Priscilla," percy said shaking grover's hand aggressively"we're your best friends." Percy said in a rush"

"Really?" Grover said in a soft voice"oh, boy, grover...we're on a quest. We can't do this without you," percy said stepping closer"we're short on time and we gotta go!" Priscilla said waving her hand to leave"

"A quest? That sounds amazing!"grover said taking of his game jacket"but is it dangerous? It's not a deal breaker, i'm just curious," he said walking off his platfrom"

"Also, i'm sorry, what's your name again?"grover said looking at annabeth"

"The kids finally left the building into the parking garage to find hermes's taxi, Priscilla walked a bit more infront"

"Okay, god of travelers, what kind of car does the god of travelers have?"percy said as Priscilla looked back"guys, over here!" Priscilla yelled waving for them to come over"maybe a taxi?" She added as she stood infront of the car"guys, i gotta say, so far this quest has been really exciting"

"Yeah, yeah, we know grover," Priscilla said sarcastically"we'll explain everything on the way, we're  in hurry"percy said as they stopped by the car" we're late!"grover said"

"Very, very late," percy said dragging out the last very"are we late because of me?" Grover said as percy put a hand on his shoulder" it's okay," percy said"

"We're gonna be okay, although i hope the game you were playing was amazing," percy said with a smile on his face"i was hunting for pan," grover said"

"Sounds great"

"No, like, i mean it actually felt i was about to find him," grover said with a happy tone"guys, enough of the bro talk!" Priscilla said as they all looked at each other" so who's gonna drive this car?" Priscilla said looking at all of them"

"He left us a note," annabeth said picking up an envelope" how do you know it's for us?" Percy said as she turned the not around that said" for the demigod kids"

"Back door to the underworld, magic word, map in the glove box... and he says we'll become travellers once we're on the road," annabeth said reading the letter in short parts"

"And then it'll take us anywhere we wish to go," she added"okay, so again, who's gonna take it out of the garage?" Priscilla said as they all pointed to her"no, no! I don't know how to drive!" Priscilla yelled out"

"Besides, my mom only let me drive a car once and i almost crashed it," she said as percy stepped in"i'll do it," he said walking over to the passenger seat"

"The kids got in the car and after the first second percy had already crashed it, Priscilla rolled her yes regretting not doing it herself"

"My fault, that was me," percy said as they shrugged it off"how do you make it go backwards?" Percy said playing around with the stick as he crashed it backward"like that i guess," he said calmly"

"Percy finally got a few meters foreward as he almost crashed against another car, there was a road that went in a loop as he stopped for a second but the girls kept cheering him on. As they finally got outside they almost crashed but got teleported to a beach"

"Percy, annabeth. Wait," grover said as Priscilla was getting out the car"you guys are my best friends, little weird i forgot a lot more stuff then you guys did," grover said getting his memory back"

"We weren't alone," annabeth said as they all stood by the water"it's easy to forget what's important when you're alone," she said a the others nodded their heads"

"I think i gotta go meet my dad now," percy said as he slowly walked towards the water," we'll be here when you get back," grover said as Priscilla stopped percy for a second"

"Please, be safe, no need to lose another family member," Priscilla said giving him a hug," no worries cuz," percy said as she let go"what do i say to him?" Percy said before Priscilla turned her back to walk away"you'll know," Priscilla said"

"The kids waiting by the car as percy walked into the water, they watched him go under so fast they couldn't even blink, Priscilla played with her rings. She always did that when she was nervous or sad, she cared for percy even if she didn't show it"

"After a short while he came back with glowing things in his hands, annabeth and Priscilla ran up to him to hug him not caring he was soaked"

"The kids got to the secret passage way, it was a matress shop owned by one of percy's brothers, procrustes, annabeth was inside with her invisibility cap as grover and Priscilla waited outside for their plan to work, they waited outside for a little while as their plan finally worked"

"Oh, shut up before i kill you," Priscilla said as she walked in with grover, they stood by the entrance finally opening the door"you sure this is the right way?" Percy said as the door opened"it's either the realm of the dead or someone left a carton of milk open from the 1990's," Grover said sarcastically"

"Annabeth handed grover a squishy ball for his nerves as Priscilla walked in first" well, this is supposed to be my second home, maybe some perfume could help," Priscilla said as she slowly walked down the stairs with the others behind her"

"Cilla, wait!" Percy said stopping on the stairs"if we get into trouble...these are our tickets out," percy added opening his hand, pearls, there where pearls in his hands to help them get out"

"No one's turning back till we all come back," Annabeth said looking at all of them"okay, let's go, the sooner we go, get your mom and get out, the sooner we'll stop this war," Priscilla said walking further down"

"No one comes back," crusty said dragging out his sentence"dude! Don't make me come back out there," annabeth said finally following priscilla who was almost there"

"The kids got down to the underworld, making their way through a big line of people as they got to the front they were met with the ferry man, the man who controlled the gate of the underworld and the boat to it, they we're stopped by him as Priscilla walked to the front"

"You're not dead," the ferry man said as percy's only thought was sarcasm"we could be, i mean we all die eventually"percy said sarcastically"look over here, charon, i'm hades's child, let us in!" Priscilla said but that didn't work the boatman took out his whistle"

"He took out his whistle and it clicked in priscilla,"you can buy a new whistle," percy said softly" guys! Run, now!" Priscilla yelled as she started running from cerberus"

"Grover!" Percy yelled as grover was taken in one of the dog's mouths"percy, cilla, this way!" Annabeth yelled as they ran the opposite side"

"As Priscilla and percy where still together they lost annabeth, percy took out his sword for light and protection as Priscilla took out the knife she got from luke, it was quite all of a sudden to quite. Priscilla walked forward as percy stayed behind and what they saw got a smile on their faces, annabeth calmed down the three headed dog just by giving a few scratches"

"Bad dog!" Grover said as he crawled out of the dog's mouth"guys! I can't hold this forever!" Annabeth said"grover, can you fly us up there with your shoes?" Percy asked as Grover was still wearing luke's shoes"don't worry about me, i can get up there" Priscilla said as grover looked at her"

"As grover and percy flew up the wall priscilla used the dagger that luke gave her and another one to help her climb up, the boys ran over to her as she was holding one the edge all the way"

"Annie?" Priscilla yelled out of breath" guys, little help!" Annabeth said as she was holding onto the wall as she climbed up by the help of percy and Priscilla she threw away the ball to distract the dog"

"Oh, wow. Look at that," percy said as he turned towards the other side of the wall"hades's palace," annabeth said as Priscilla turned around to"hom sweet home, i guess," Priscilla said sarcastically as percy turned to her"

"What? It's not like I'm actually staying here!" Priscilla said"that's where he'll be keeping the master bolt," annabeth said as Priscilla jumped up a little"well, let's get that thing and get out, i don't wanna see my father for longer then 30 minutes," Priscilla said walking down the sandy hill"

"Oh, no"grover said as Priscilla stopped on top"my pearl, i lost my pearl!" Grover said looking through his pockets" i think it's...it's in the dog," grover said slowing down his words"we'll figure it out later," Priscilla said rushing the kids to walk infront of her"

"The kids where walking through a dark forest in the underworld as grover wouldn't stop talking"this isn't gonna work, it's math, the four of us, plus your mom, is five people, and only four pearls," grover said worrying"someone is staying behind and it should really be me," he said as the other three turned around"Grover, here...take mine, okay, my father once said if i ever come to visit he can get me out, no problem," Priscilla said putting her pearl in grovers hand"

"But-" grover said but Priscilla cut him off"no but's!" She said as they walked further away"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 25
A Percy jackson fanfiction on a new Poseidon sibling (she is 15)
11.2K 968 34
๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒโ”‡ โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง, ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
1K 63 11
โwe've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars we've seen everything from saturn to mars as much as it seems like you own my heart it's astronomy...
109K 2.3K 22
The Big Three gods, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, swore an oath to not create any more half-blood children, as they were to become far too powerful. Unf...