ℜ𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

By SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... More

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
14: Mission?
15: Uzui Tengen
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending

16: Solo

2.3K 117 227
By SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!!

So much had changed ever since (y/n) arrived in the demon slayer universe. Now that ubuyashiki was cured of his curse/disease, he was now determined to practice the way of the sword so he can aid the slayers and be of use to defeat kibutsuji. Although the hashira were glad of his recovery, they did not hesitate to show their concern for the master and tried to convince him to stay in the household where it's safe and let them deal with the demons. Their love and care for the man whom brought them their purpose was clearly evident.

As for (y/n), she was now able to wield a sword with no problems.

"a mission?....by myself?" The foreign girl asks curiously, prompting oyakata to nod with a soft smile. He looks off to the side before replying to her.

"you are very capable, (y/n). I trust you to accomplish this on your own as you were always doing before you met me." He simply says, patting her head, "i have no doubts about your abilities." His trust in her was exponential. She surmises it's because she has survived so far until coming to HQ's without a nichirin blade and because of her powers.

The thought made her flush as she embarrassedly coughs into her fist, glancing at the master, "uh..thank you!" He nods before telling her the details of the mission before taking his leave to continue training with his sword. He had assigned one of his crows to accompany her.

As (y/n) was headed to leave, she was stopped by sanemi, who stood in her path. She honestly did not expect the man to come and see her off. The other hashira were on their own individual missions to ay demons. The atmosphere was awkward as neither knew what to say until the spikey-haired male spoke up, "mission?" She nods, making him click his tongue, "with just you? I don't feel hopeful." He snidely says.

(y/n) rolls her eyes, unfazed by his unhinged behavior, "is that all you came to say to me?" No response, "thanks so much for your...concern, but i am capable of handling a demon on my own." She says with confidence.

"tch," he glances at the wooden box she was carrying, "how do you know he won't betray you? He's a demon." He scowls.

(y/n) hums, "i will always trust rui. We are family now and we look out for each other." She sasses.

"..heh, try not to die then, you idiot." sanemi grumbles out, walking past her without even a sliver of emotion on his face, making (y/n) sigh exasperatedly as she continues on her way. Apparently, there were people missing from a village and coincidentally there was a small mountain range near the area. Her job was to find the demon and slay it. The journey took at least a day and half's worth traveling so by the time she arrived, she was tired. It was almost sundown too which meant no rest. She had interrogated the people and found out that people whom went to the mountains never came back.

As night quickly approached, the villagers were in a state of fear as they quickly close shop and hurried back into their homes. She was now alone in the open. Her eyes focused on the mountain area and she decided she should start off there. She found a path carved in between trees and trekked her way through. She soon came to a clearing with some grass and in front of her was a much bigger mountain ledge. So she was at the base.

(y/n) paused, stilling in her tracks when the forest became quiet. Too eerily quiet. Sensing wind movement behind her, she backflips away, dodging an electric attack headed her way. She gasps, snapping her head to see four hot melanin-looking demons staring back at her. Upper moon four!?

Her box fell off her back and tumbling out was rui. She quickly scrambled to him, holding his form protectively as the little spider demon stares wide eyed at the upper moon. Sure he used to be a twelve kizuki, but he was nowhere as strong as the upper ranks.

urogi cackles, wings spread out, "neh, isn't she the one muzan-sama wants?" sekido nods, his face twisted in his ever-present scowl. what kind of stick does he have up his ass??

"that's right," sekido tightens his grip on his staff as he glares at the foreign girl, "how convenient for us for her to stumble right into our grasp." His red eyes dart to rui, whom hid closer to the (h/c)-ette, "if it is isn't the traitor, how pathetic of you to side with a human after muzan-sama was gracious to you and let you live!"

rui looks down. He does not regret anything. If anything, he would rather go with (y/n) instead of muzan. She was much more kind and warm. She was the definition of the sun he always thought about.

(y/n) scowls, "leave my little brother alone! I won't let you touch him!" She tucks rui back in her box, sending him a reassuring smile as he gives her a worried one, closing the lid making sure he was in a safe spot, "if you wanna get to him, you need go through me first!"

unfortunately, the four demons were not here for a traitor. They were here for the girl. They attacked her simultaneously, their master said they must bring her back so that they will do. 

(y/n) narrows her eyes, she has no idea what or why muzan would want her. Surely she did not have anything he would know about to garner his attention and put a target on her back!....right? She frowns, swiping her blade and cutting off aizetsu's arm, the limb falling to the floor with a thud.

She yelps when urogi's claws grab her and hoist her in the air. She quickly swipes his leg off, dropping and tucking herself into a roll to avoid sekido's staff. She grunts.

(y/n) raises her nichirin blade to swipe at karaku when he grabs both her wrists in his hold and soon they were in a power struggle (not really) as the foreign girl tries to push him back but he was a demon, so he easily had the upper hand. With a smirk, he pulls the girl close to his body, their noses touching as he bares his fangs at her, chuckling deviously, "give up, woman. You're no match for all for us." He laughs at her struggling figure.

(y/n) glares, she hates being looked down on from the male population. It made her feel inferior..—

His grip was too tight that she had no choice but to drop her blade, the sword clattering on the ground. karaku grins madly as his other clones watched in silence. However, confusion erupted on his face when he was forced to let her go unwillingly, it was like something was controlling him! He glares in confusion, "what the hell!?" He gritted out.

(y/n) was now free. She waved/move her hands fluidly and the four clones were no longer in control of their bodies as they were forced to their knees and hands in an instant. She held a conflicted expression for she did not want to kill them, she wanted to save them!

As she stood before their kneeling figures, their eyes struggled to see her face, but somehow they managed. The way the foreign girl exerted her dominance over them with no weapon, it was scarily similar to their master muzan. Yet, as she looks down at the four with the moonlight hitting her from the back and casting a mysterious glow, their eyes widened upon the luminesce she radiated. It was...beautiful.

Unaware of the dazed expressions urogi, karaku, aizetsu and sekido had, (y/n) maintained her control while frowning at the demons, "i will not be intimidated!" She rose her voice, tone full of power., sending shivers down their spine. Seeing this, she lets them go, dropping her hands as they got their will back. no, she did not want to become a dictator and abuse her power and use authority.

The four clones exchange confused glances as they cautiously stood back up, seeing the (h/c)-ette with her back facing them. A stupid move on her part, "i won't kill you..." she says after a beat of silence, "i can't." She was determined to get them on her side and if she won't quit until she does.

"what a fool you are!" urogi tackled her to the ground, making her hiss with an 'ow!' as her cheek was cut open. The four clones inhaled deeply, their pupils dilating as they smelt such a divine scent..a much more unique type of blood that was better than marechi. Hunger swirled in their eyes...

(y/n) was roughly flipped onto her back by urogi, the other three surrounding her. She hides her anxiousness, her hands still available in case they try to take a bite from her, "stop." She says firmly, prompting the four to look at her with amused eyes, brows raised, "you may think it was foolish of me to not kill you, but i chose not to because i believe you deserve redemption, that maybe you can change and be better." She says with determined eyes.

sekido scowls, "hah!?? what the hell is wrong with you, woman!? redemption?! don't spout that bullshit on us, we're demons!" He spat at her, tightening his grip on his staff, "and once we take you to muzan-sama it'll be over for you!" He hisses.

(y/n) frowns, she still has no idea why muzan wants her, but that wasn't her problem right now. She looks back at the four demons, "why?" She suddenly asks, surprising them, "why don't you think you deserve redemption? Because the way i see it, people have a chance to redeem themselves, to make right for all the wrong they did and demons are no exceptions to this rule. So what makes you incapable? Because you've devoured people over the years....centuries??! Get real, people kill people all the time and they do even worse! Yet there is only a few who reflect on their mistakes and want to change for the better!" She pauses, "i believe it's possible for you guys too, you just don't see it like i do." She smiles softly at them, causing them to freeze.

come on, talk-no-jutsu!! please work! I invoke the naruto pheromones in me!! sweat collected on (y/n)'s forehead as she stares back with intense eyes.

sekido and the others stare down at the girl with a confused and lost expression. Was she stupid? Who in their right mind tells a demon they have a chance for redemption, let alone to stop killing!??...then again, the (h/c)-ette was the ONLY one whom actually believed it was possible when no other demon slayer thought so. She was the only one to offer them a hand.

urogi, who still held her down by the wrists, loosened his grip. His eyes never leaving hers.

The four demons exchange glances. For the first time in a long time, they felt...conflicted. Their master; muzan, had explicitly told them to bring back a woman with (h/c) hair and (s/t) skin to him. After a brief silence of communicating without words, urogi leans down, making (y/n) clench her eyes shut. Did her talk-no-jutsu not work!?

She gasps when she felt a tongue lick her cheek where the cut was, lapping up all the small tiny beads of sweet blood. She snaps her eyes open, widening them as urogi pulls back just a bit, their faces close as he peers deep into her shocked eyes, "...your blood tastes heavenly my little human~." He grins widely, eyes in a crescent before he flies off her, relieving his weight off her.

Stunned, (y/n) sits up slowly, pressing a hand to her cheek lightly, her face hot as she ponders what just happened!! She darts her eyes to the four demons whom were now leaving, "h-huh??"

aizetsu glances back at her with his gloomy face, although his blue eyes held a glint, "we'll see you again soon." He merely says as the four run off before the sun rises.

"NEE-SAN!!" rui burst open the box and rushes to her. He checked her to see if there any serious injuries before huddling close to her. He felt angry at himself for not being strong enough to protect her. If only he had more power.

(y/n) patted his head, easing his worries. however her mind was elsewhere.

What was going on? Weren't they supposed to bring her to muzan? Truthfully speaking, they were considering it, however it all changed when she spoke her mind and gave them that little speech. Urogi, sekido, aizetsu and karaku were silently communicating and decided to.....—

/////////

"you let her go!?" muzan's crimson eyes narrowed dangerously, sending shivers down hantengu's spine as he whimpers and curls in himself. It wasn't him, it was his clones! so why was he getting the grunt of it? The demon king rose his hand and the upper moon felt indescribable pain as he slumps to the ground, rolling around to try and relieve himself but it was useless.

The demon king himself had informed the upper moons of the pretty (h/c)-ette and warned the demons that if a scratch, mark, or bruise were to be laid upon her...hell would be paid. She was to be his little human wife, until he decides to change her but that has yet to be decided when.

muzan rummaged through hantengu's mind and thus learned and saw what his clones had did. His jaw clenched, teeth gritting, pupils dilating. How dare they...how dare they stand so intimately close to his wife. How dare they touch her beautiful and untainted skin. In an instant, upper moon four's limbs were decapitated. The demon king was cold and merciless.

"learn your place, you filth." muzan coldly says, "no one touches what belongs to me." The sound of a biwa was heard before the demon king disappeared.

TAISHO SECRETS
. sanemi was worried about (y/n) during her mission.
. karaku thought (y/n) was attractive.
. karaku wanted to dominate (y/n).
. sekido thought (y/n) was a fool.
. urogi wants a taste of (y/n) again.
. aizetsu was...hopeful.
. muzan is obsessed with (y/n).

a/n: enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 432 13
In a small village a little aways from any town or city. It's peaceful there. No demons. You the daughter of the chief. You run your own little f...
66.8K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...
4.2K 116 15
Giyuu x Reader. Y/n is a Demon Slayer who doesn't use a sword. Instead, she uses a bow and arrow along with the water and flower breathing forms.
66.3K 2.3K 30
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...