β„œπ”’π”‘π”’π”ͺ𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 (Demon Sl...

Von SeenaJ

(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. H... Mehr

Love Interests/Info
1: The Beginning
2: Enter-Demon Slayer
3: Akaza
4: Grandpa...
5: Frosty Upper Moon Two
6: Meet The Main Cast
7: Tsuzumi
8: Wisteria Family Crest
9: Mount Natagumo
10: Rui
11: Hashira
12: Training
13: Wind Hashira
15: Uzui Tengen
16: Solo
17: Get To Know Another
18: Mugen Train
19: Enmu
20: Upper Moon Three
21: Alone
22: Under The Influence
23: Together In A Cave
24: Entertainment District
25: Undercover
26: Upper Moon Six
27: Daki & Gyutaro
28: Infinity Castle
29: Recovery
30: Swordsmith Village
31: Yoriichi Type Zero
32: Hantengu
33: Melanin Boys
34: Got To Catch Them All
35: Changes
36: Pillars
37: Curious
38: Faith
39: ...and then he kissed me
40: Visits Every Month
41: Haganezuka
42: Kokushibou
43: Kidnapped
44: Let Me Help You...
45: Muzan
46: Ubuyashiki
47: Battle Commence
48: Allies
49: Final Battle
50: The Power Within..
Epilogue
Tanjiro Ending
Zenitsu Ending
Inosuke Ending
Sanemi Ending
Rengoku Ending
Tengen Ending
Obanai Ending
Muichirou Ending
Giyu Ending
Enmu Ending
Akaza Ending
Douma Ending
Kokushibou Ending
Gyutaro Ending
Hantengu Clones Ending
Haganezuka Ending
Muzan Ending
(Y/n) (L/N) Power
Extra 1

14: Mission?

4K 197 239
Von SeenaJ

a/n: don't forget to comment and happy readings!!

Of all things (y/n) expected, she did not think oyakata would send her out on a mission so soon with two hashira! Her sword did not even arrive yet! Then again, she wasn't an official demon slayer so the man probably assumed she can handle her own like she's been doing but with obanai and muichirou to accompany her.

Apparently, there was a strong presence of a demon in one the more popular villages. It calls for investigation as it is assumed it could be an upper rank roaming around. The chance to encounter one was an opportunity the demon slayers will not pass up.

(y/n) approaches the two hashira, whom were waiting on her. She smiles at them, "i'm ready." She says, looking at the two men. She left rui with nezuko at the butterfly mansion because she did not feel like lugging around a box on her back!

muichirou glances at her monotonously, "i wonder why oyakata-sama bothered to send you for. We hashira can handle this just fine." Damn, lil dude was blunt asf. He swiftly turns away, making (y/n) sweat-drop. She was certain they thought she was a liability to them.

As (y/n), obanai, and muichirou were running through the fields, she wondered what upper moon it could be. She was really hoping to see akaza again. He was honestly a green flag demon while the other ones were meh...hot...but still meh.

By nightfall, they soon reach the village. It looked similar to asakusa and the entertainment district. Popular for its shops and outstanding activities. The crowd was full with villagers visiting from around. Lanterns were strung up, shops open. It was definitely eye-catching.

obanai glances back at (y/n) sternly, "stay close and don't wander off. We have a job to do." He orders, facing ahead once again with muichirou following. Unfortunately for them, the foreign girl was too distracted by the attractions to hear a word and ended up separating from them (not intentionally, of course).

She looks around amazed, visiting stall to stall and viewing what the shop owners had to offer/sell. She wasn't looking where she was going, so she ended up bumping into someone, causing her to quickly, "i am so sorry!!" (y/n) looks at the person apologetically, seeing it was a female with dark hair in a fancy bun wearing a black kimono. Her crimson eyes bore down at her with no signs of emotion. Her aura screamed dangerous. The woman was familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

However, (y/n) did not let that deter her. She gives the woman an apologetic smile, "i am so sorry for bumping into you, it was my fault for being distracted by the shops!" She cheekily says, "it's just i've never been to one of these festival/event type things before, so it's kind of overwhelming!"

The mysterious woman simply narrowed her crimson eyes at the (h/c)-ette, observing her like a bug under a microscope. She was wondering why this human pest was conversing with her as if they were familiar with each other. Nuisance...She was about to walk away when a delectable scent hits her nose, prompting her eyes to go wide as she sniffs the air slyly, darting her eyes back to the (h/c)-ette. Her blood smells...

The woman smiles, tilting her head, "it is alright. Tonight is the lunar event, so it's expected that everyone will be excited." She turns to (y/n), "my name is 'mariko', who might you be?" She curiously asks, slightly narrowing her crimson eyes.

(y/n) did not notice as the two begin slowly walking amongst the crowd, "oh, my name is (y/n)!" She introduces, "again, i apologize for bumping into you. It wasn't my intention! I shall take my leave then!" She goes to leave when 'mariko' stops her.

"wait." 'mariko's' voice got slightly deeper almost manly-like, causing (y/n) to furrow her brows in confusion before the woman cleared her throat, sending her a smile, "why don't we keep each other company? I am here by myself just like you. I hear festivals..or in this case; events, are better enjoyed with other people." She looks at the girl with expecting eyes, as if daring her to disobey.

(y/n) pauses, contemplating. She had completely forgotten about obanai and muichirou...and she should be getting back to them soon, "uhm...stranger danger.." she mumbles. Her mother taught her better, but it's not like she was defenseless. However, maybe she can ask the woman about the demon lurking around and find out if anyone was killed...if she wasn't distracted that is, "...sure!" She chirped, agreeing to the woman's proposal. She supposes 'stranger danger' was thrown out the window, hehehe..—

'mariko' smiles, she was about to subtly move her and (y/n) to a much more remote and abandoned area when the (h/c)-ette tugs on her sleeve, pulling her along with an excited gleam in her eyes, "oooh!..look! It's those tengu masks!! I want one!"

'mariko' widened her crimson eyes as she was dragged behind the (h/c)-ette, her jaw clenching in annoyance. 'She' was so close...she was taken aback when a kitsune mask was shoved in her face, surprising her, "take it! I figured if i got one, i'll get one for you too!" (y/n) grins, watching the woman stare blankly at the mask before slowly taking it from her grasp, observing it.

Throughout the night, the foreign girl dragged 'mariko' around the village, buying different foods and sharing them with her, playing games while the woman stood to the side watching her and contemplating her life choices. Soon, they were simply conversing...well, it was more of a one-sided conversation as the woman listened.

"ya know...it's the little things like these that make life so precious." (y/n) absentmindedly says, tilting her head up to gaze at the dark sky as she felt 'mariko's' gaze on her, "some people take it for granted but life is so unexpected that you never know what can happen." She mumbles, thinking back to when she got shot before arriving in 'demon slayer.' She regretted so much and not being able to make the time to create memories and bonds....sigh...but now that she was in another universe, she is making the most of it.

"....what about you? Do you take life for granted? aren't you frightened of dying? doesn't the thought of your skin aging and wrinkling while your body decays slowly bother you? have you ever considered an immortal life that doesn't hinder from ill and sickness?" 'mariko' demands, eyes never straying from the (h/c)-ette's face. That question had more meaning than one but the foreign girl did not realize it.

(y/n) shakes her head, "of course it doesn't. if you fear something more, it'll only consume you into insanity that you forget all about living. Besides, who wants to life forever?? when you think about it, it isn't so much fun if all the people close to you suddenly die and you're wandering the earth all alone for an eternity. It's kind of similar to purgatory, ya know? But, why would anyone want to waste away their days worrying about dumb stuff like that? Not me!" She points to herself with a grin.

'mariko' stares at her with narrowed eyes, dissecting her with her eyes, scrutinizing her. She was about to say something when an elderly man was sitting in the corner, coughing loudly. His bones rattling as he did so. It was obvious this man was sick and people were avoiding him like he's the plague. 'Mariko' stares wide eyed, her body trembling, pupils dilated as a memory appeared...that expression soon turned into morbid disgust and she was simply going to walk past him with no care at all when she pauses, seeing the foreign girl waltzing up to the man.

"are you alright??" (y/n) concernedly asks, giving the elderly man a hanky as he gratefully takes it, looking at he astonished, "what are you doing out here in your condition!?" She asks.

'mariko' looks at (y/n), her face twisted, "what are you doing touching that thing? He is sick with disease. How pitiful." She insults, making the foreign girl frown at her rude tone.

"it doesn't matter if he's sick! That doesn't mean i should just leave him here to die! Besides, he has a name, so stop calling him a thing!" She argues hotly, turning to the elderly man, "what are you doing out here, old man? You should be inside? Have you seen a doctor?" She shoots question after question.

The elderly man coughs loudly again, making 'mariko' step back a bit, before answering the (h/c)-ett's question, "i was on my to find another doctor because the medicinal herb i was given did not work to cure my cold."

(y/n) ponders for a moment, hand to her chin. Cold..? An idea popped up! "why don't you boil some ginger and mix it with lemon and honey? It does wonders for colds!" She grins, making the elderly man smile at how helpful she was being and not looking at him like he was a disease.

"ah, you're such a sweet one, aren't you?" The elderly man croaks out, "i will definitely try out your suggestion!...after i see my doctor. My bones are hurting me!" She watches with a soft smile as he hobbles away with his little cane.

'mariko' stares at the girl, whom blinks, looking back at her with a grin.

meanwhile, obanai and muichirou were looking for (y/n) and the demon but to no avail, "where the hell is this brat?" The serpent hashira frustratedly asks, looking around for any sign of (h/c) hair in the crowd.

unbeknownst to them, the demon they were looking for was muzan kibutsuji himself. The very threat to humanity whom (y/n) was interacting with unknowingly. How does she not know? It's because he was in a disguise, taken the form of his female version; mariko.

'mariko' looks blankly at (y/n) as she was now babbling about some tiktok..? Like the clock?

In all his years of living, the thought of marriage never occurred to his mind at all, but after seeing (y/n) and getting to know about her through their brief exchange together, he thinks it's not a bad idea to make her his alone. He was the demon king after all, sooner or later he will need a queen and after that...heirs. Yes, it has been decided that he will make this girl his bride. His little human lover. Although he plans to change that, not soon though.

"hm? mariko?" (y/n) calls out her 'name', tilting her head in confusion when she see's the faraway look in her eyes, "is everything alright, you seem a bit crusty.."

muzan aka mariko, darts his crimson gaze to her, remaining in silence as the (h/c)-ette speaks up.

"i was saying that i have to go now. My friends are probably looking for me so i shouldn't keep them any longer. It was nice meeting you, you seem like a great person!" (y/n) grins at muzan/mariko, waving her hand as she rushes off.

muzan, in his female disguise, stares after her. His hair shadowing his face as he looks at her retreating figure. He could take her now if he wanted to...bring her back to his infinity castle where he will keep her enclosed. Although the upper moons have no idea of his plan to take a human wife so if he brought her now, no doubt they might attack her and eat her soft precious skin. He cannot have that. He narrows his crimson hues, turning around and disappearing into an alleyway, where his female disguise diminishes, revealing his form.

He adjusts his fedora, walking further down as he contemplates his next move. He also knew (y/n) had a divine scent to her. Her blood was unlike marechi. It is also one of the reasons why he wants her too. He smirks, returning back to the infinity castle to plot some more...

Meanwhile, (y/n) found obanai and muichirou, the latter lost in his own world. Their gaze land upon her when she reaches them, prompting the serpent hashira to narrow his eyes as he points a finger at her, "where the hell were you? Didn't we order you not to wander off?" He demands.

(y/n) chuckles nervously, rubbing her neck, "i kind of got distracted by the shops..." she averted her eyes guiltily, making obanai sigh as he drops his arm, "so what happened to the demon? Did you guys find it?" She asks.

muichirou glances at her blankly, "the presence of the demon is gone," he pauses, looking at the sky, "what is that cloud..?" He absentmindedly asks.

"cumulous?" (y/n) replies back, gaining a blank stare from the mist hashira as he tilts his head in confusion. Seeing that he did not understand, she explained there were different types of clouds and what they look like.

The mist hashira says nothing but he silently acknowledged what she said....even though he will probably forget. What was her name again?? (y/-) something...oh well...

"let's go." obanai instructs. Since the presence of the demon vanished, there was no need to stay in the village any longer. So the three quickly left, returning to the demon slayer HQ's.

On the journey home, the (h/c)-ette couldn't help but wander back to her encounter with mariko. Her aura...her eyes...her face....they seemed so familiar but she can't put her finger on it. The more she thought about it, the more clearer the answer was getting. Her eyes widen, jaw slacked as she mutters out, "i just met muzan kibutsuji and didn't die..."

The foreign girl could not believe she held an hour long convo with the demon king and he did not kill her. That was an impressive feat. Yet...she wonders why he didn't kill her. There has to be a reason, right? I mean, muzan wouldn't let anyone go alive. He was merciless and had a god complex...in her opinion.

"please tell me i just didn't gain the attention of the hee-hee man!" Her face screamed horror. Although michael jackson 2.0 was hot, he was crazy in his own way.

While (y/n) was busy freaking out, she wasn't aware of the glances obanai and muichirou has given her. The serpent hashira muttering to himself, "what the hell is going on with her?"

muichirou simply replies, "just ignore her....what is her name again?"

TAISHO SECRETS
. kabumaru likes (y/n); much to obanai's distaste.
. obanai thinks (y/n) is a liability...
. muichirou somehow remembers (y/n)'s face but not her name.
. muzan was shocked (y/n) helped the sick man.
. muzan is intrigued by (y/n) and her odd ways.
. muzan's weird behavior caught the upper moon's attention.

a/n: enjoy!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

67.9K 1.5K 33
Y/N is a demon that is first spotted by one of the lower Kizuki's. Word goes to the master of all demons, Muzan, that Y/N can be a Kizuki, and Muzan...
768 38 10
This is the story of the demon Slayer...... (Y/N) Kuramitsu. Male Reader x Demon Slayer
79.3K 2.7K 31
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
28.8K 606 17
Remake of this book will be in the profile. Y/N is just a normal girl but she didn't have a family. The only family member she had was her Grandmothe...