Vox x Reader

By WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

You are new to hell, learning your new abilities you run into the V's.... They want a partnership after seein... More

Author note!
Where in the fuck am I...
And I see the screen again...
Our first big discussion...
Need a cuddle buddy?...
Oh fuck-
If only...
Im so sorry...
And what are we...?
SPECIAL FOR 3K READS
Radio in the way
Orion's life :)
R̨̦̰̖͙̝̜̭̼̗͖̓̉̋̎͛̐̅̍̊ͮ̓͒͑̃ͥ̿͘͟͝a̢̢̱̩̻̘̭͚̹̬̟̖͔̲͔͎̩̍ͣ̈́͗ͧͭ̏ͥ̀͌ͯ̿̏̕͘͢͞ͅ 𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐢⃥⃒̸ ꊿ
ꕷ 𖢧 ꛎ 𖢧 ꛈ ꛕ
Well, what do YOU want??..
Its about fucking time
The faults from the Extermination...
You were "Nothing"
Life as it is now
A thought for an action
Here's my plan.
Here's where it goes down...
Just Listen-
Goodbye to my World (pt1)
Goodbye to my World (pt2)
Lets get out of here...
...I'm back...
Healing.
Without you...
Trying.
A hellish "dream" and a hellish drink (pt 1)
Author note(sorry guyssss)

I promise this wasnt my plan..

2.8K 57 442
By WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

An! Sorry for the delay! I was stressing, I explained in the last chapter. Here's what I would've posted yesterday but I wanted to post after I got my performance for solo and ensemble done! I hope you enjoy!

"Love youu~" I call out to Vox as I leave. He looks up from his computer. He has been looking into things about the angels.

"I love you too, I'll see you later" He smiles sweetly at me. I close the door behind me walking down to the lobby. I see Orion about to go on break. I'm so glad I convinced him to take a small break everyday. A few days after the extermination I talked to Orion and Vox about the overworking situation. Vox greed it would be beneficial for Orion to take small breaks everyday.

"Oh Miss Y/n" he waves at me. "Off somewhere?" He ran a hand through his white hair. I nod to his question.

"I'm going to go help a client out with some magic related things" Orion opens the front door for me. I walk through letting Hell's warmth beat down on me from the sun.

"Ah, alright." We walk down the sidewalk of Hell together. Today seemed strangely quiet. But to be fair, the extermination cancel seemed to calm everyone down.

"Where are you off to?" I ask trying to keep the conversation going. Orion smiles at this question.

"Well, soon is my little sister's birthday. She isn't here.. but I like writing her birthday cards despite that. So I'm off to get a few things from a shop and then go back to work." My heart wishes he could be with his sister. It's hard being away from people you love.

"Oh I see. Well, I hope she has a good birthday. That's sweet to make a card." Orion nods and puts his hands in his pockets. We talk a bit more. Asking about each other's day. He explains the small breaks he has been taking is helping a lot which makes me very happy to hear. Orion was a great person, always doing the right thing even when it was difficult. I wonder why he would ever be sent down here.

"Would it be okay to ask a personal question?" I ask him quietly. I don't want to intrude on private information but I believe we're close enough of friends.

"Go ahead and ask, depending on what it is we'll see how far my answer goes." His voice is very polite as he hints at his boundaries.

"Alright. I want to know why you were sent to Hell... you seem like such a great person. Very smart. Very helpful. It just doesn't make sense to me." I avoid his eye contact till I'm done talking.

Orion stares at the sidewalk for a second. "Well..." he begins "I made bad decisions. I struggled a lot with my parent's death. It lingered into other issues. I got involved in the wrong stuff..."

"Oh," I feel pity "I'm so sorry"

"No no, don't be. My choices." Orion gives me a nervous smile.

"Not about that. But that you struggled. I'm sorry life was hard." I explain in a softer manner.

"Oh." Orion looks like he's thinking about my words. "It wasn't so bad, well- it was. But, I had the best sister in the world. A wonderful kid."

"I bet so"

"Her name was Evelyn." He has a sweet smile. "I actually got to name her. My parents asked me what I wanted to call my younger sister. I said Eve-y. They took that as Evelyn." His eyes seem to be reflecting on memories.

"I miss them." He finally adds before clearing his throat. I hadn't realized it but tears were threatening his eyes.

"Sorry- oh gosh. Hehe, I don't talk about memories a lot. Thanks for listening." He chuckles and wipes his eyes before putting his hands back in his pockets. (Yes I went back and corrected the error)

"Don't be sorry. Talk to me whenever you want." I smile at him. "We're friends."

Orion gives me a grateful smile.

"Oh," he stops walking "Here's the store. Have a good rest of your day Miss." Orion smiles and waves as he walks into the small shop next to us. I wave to him and watch him for a second through the windows.

I make my way to my Clients house. It's not much farther, the trip would be quick. After the extermination someone had collected an angelic weapon and wanted to take the magic inside the sword then manipulate it into something else.

Small task.

Then I can go back to Vox.

***

"Bye ma'am. Thank you so much." My client called out to me. I smile and nod my head leaving their house. As expected it was only around a twenty minute task. Not too shabby

The sun beats down on me in an uncomfortable manner. Sometimes it's too hot I sigh and look for a road with more shade. I take a few alley paths and find myself on a shaded side walk in a dead area. I walk with my staff in hand. Ever since the incident with Aspen I'm sure to carry it everywhere. I don't leave home without it.

I glance up at the sky. I take in the smell of this horrid place. Something still didn't sit right with me today.

"Ɏ/₦?" I freeze in my tracks. The static voice wasn't in my head. The voice sounded broken and rusty. Full of radio static and pain. And it is  fucking behind me. I slowly turn my gaze around. It's right fucking behind me.

I find myself facing a sickly looking Aspen.

"ØⱧ Ɏ/₦..." They look starved. Terrified. Hurt.

"A-Aspen-" I take a foot back. "W-what are you doing-?" Fear and Grief find its way back into my heart. Yet I wanted to help Aspen. They looked to be on immense pain.

How could I not feel bad somewhere in my heart...

They used to be such a big part of my world...

"₱ⱠɆ₳₴Ɇ JɄ₴₮ Ⱡł₴₮Ɇ₦ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ." Aspen takes a step closer. My legs freeze. I can't move. They look at me with such sadness, it pains me to try and move.

"ł ₳₥ ₴Ø ₴ØⱤⱤɎ..." tears threaten my eyes as I watch Aspen in front of me apologizing. Their sick complexion makes my skin crawl.

"ⱧɆ ₮Ɽł₵₭ɆĐ ₥Ɇ.." Aspen has tears in their eyes too. Fuck...

"P-please just go.." I manage to say in a semi steady voice. Aspen shakes them head slowly. How can I forgive them for what they did...

"ł ₵₳₦'₮..." Aspen reaches for my hand. Goosebumps run along my arm as their skin touches mine. Their hands are honey and fragil looking. "₳₦Đ ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø Ⱨ₳₮Ɇ ₥Ɇ ₥ØⱤɆ ₦Ø₩... ฿Ʉ₮ ł ₱ⱤØ₥ł₴Ɇ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₩₳₴₦'₮ ₥Ɏ ₱Ⱡ₳₦."

The words they say I can hardly make out. But I knew damn well what they were hinting at. I clench my staff tight and hold it ready to fight. Aspen takes a step back and stares at the ground. A guilty expression plastered along their hurt face.

"Aspen." I say in a stern tone. I glare at them. Bambi is fucking here. I glance to my sides. "Where is he?" Aspen meets my gaze with tears.

"ł'₥ ₴Ø ₴ØⱤⱤɎ Ɏ/₦..." Aspen is also a few steps backwards. "ł'₥ ₮ⱤɄⱠɎ ₴ØⱤⱤɎ.."

Panic arises in my veins.

He's somewhere in this dead fucking street. I glance around. Nobody was anywhere.

Great he's gonna fucking attack me. Again.

My heart beats against my chest as I get my staff ready for use.

"Ah, Y/n." There.

I turn around to see Alastor's wide ass grin. Fear bubbles in my blood but I stand my ground.

"Fuck off, Bambi." I retort. Alastor glares at me still grinning, then chuckles.

"That's not something you should say to your future boss, now is it?~" My fear turns into amusement.

"Future boss? HA! Yeah okay buddy." I glare at him while he laughs.

"I mean it, dear." He turns to Aspen. They simple look at the ground.

"You see what poor condition our little Aspen is in? Well, they're a wonderful source for magic." He grins manically "I needed extra magic to waste on a curse for your little Boyfriend."

A panic runs through my body. Fear engulfs my thoughts. What did he do to Vox...

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. He's okay, for now. But if you don't agree to my idea he will suffer..." he steps closer "a very painful death." He brushes his coat off "Isn't that delightful?~"

Anger burns my body from head to toe.

"You may be wondering what my lovely idea is. Let me fill you in." Alastor offers. If listening to him will help keep Vox safe I'll do it..

"I need you on my side. I have many things I want to accomplish. And I need someone with lots of magic to help. Someone like the overlord of Magic~" I grit my teeth. "And you seem to fit right into that place."

"What will you do if I don't help?" I ask. My voice is harsh.

"Oh yes~ What will happen if you refuse." He leans forward "I have a curse to drain the life out of your egotistical tv boy." Alastor walks around me. "But what I'm asking you to do isn't very hard, so he should be okay." His grin mocks me.

"All you have to do is go home, go act like everything is normal. Then early in the morning go ahead and leave. Perhaps leave a note for Vox telling him you hate him and rather work for me. Make it hurtful. Maybe don't leave anything. I don't care. But you'll make your way to this very street and follow me. And that's where our work begins." He pauses "And don't you dare think of tattling to him. Because if I find out he is told about this I will set that curse into action. So I suggest going along with this if you really love him."

I feel a lot form in my stomach. I stare at Alastor unable to speak. I was fucked. This was fucked. My grip on my staff tightens so much my knuckles turn white. I love Vox. I can't let him be hurt.

I can't cause his death.

I can't.

"I agree. Just don't hurt him"

"Of course, dear. You're already doing that enough"

I am so sorry.

***

POV of...

Shit... I quickly run out of the alley way I was in. I'm for sure late to getting back to work. I keep my bag close.

The last thing I'd expect from leaving a few stores was to see Alastor and Y/n...

I rush inside of the lobby. I clock back in and speed to my desk. I anticipate seeing Y/n walk in. What the fuck was she going to do?!

Worry clouds my thoughts.

"Orion?" Steve waves his hand infront of my face. I look over to him. I try to focus on this moment now. Not the one I just witnessed.

"Orion? You okay?" Steve slides his chair next to me. Most people don't see him actually be nice like I do.

"Yeah- just saw some brutal beating- uh- in the street. Shook me... ya know?" Steve grunts and runs his hand through his long black hair.

"Sure." He mumbles and slides back over to his computer. "You were gone for a lot longer than what you're allowed." His voice is low and dull. But I knew he cared.

"Yeah I lost track of time because of what I saw" just then Y/N walked in. She looks...

Worried...

She walks past my desk, making her way to Vox I assume. I force a smile and steady my voice. She couldn't know that I knew about her plan. I was going to help from the outside.

"Hello Miss Y/N. Welcome back." My voice is light and kind like usual.

"Hey Orion." She murmurs and keeps walking.

She knows she's in deep shit.

I sigh and rest my head on my arms.

"Fuck..."

I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Orion, bud, what the fuck??" Steve has concern written all over his face. Or at least I can tell. He's never been good with showing his feelings.

"Sorry-" I chuckle nervously and turn to my computer. I can't help but worry about how this is going to play out. Or how I can help. Without making it worse. Maybe I should stay out- or- tell Vox? No because he'll be killed... it's a curse? So if I can research... I can't do magic... maybe I can find someone... or-

"Orion. Breathe." I find myself breathing unevenly. This isn't even my problem. Nor my place to worry. But Y/n is a friend. Box is my boss. And Alastor is up to no good.

"Thank you.." I murmur. I bring my legs up onto the chair and rest my chin on my knees.

"Don't mention it."

I find myself with my hand in Steve's while his phone is in his other hand.

I'm thankful I know him.

"Steve?"

"Hm?" He mumbles not even glancing at me.

"Can you help me with something?"

"Like?"

"Lots of research.." I answer. I'm going to help fix this.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THE CHAPTERS SO LONG😭

2207 words

HEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEH
LETS BETRAY VOX~

-Cd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 249 7
I gave yall wings just cus I wanted it 😪 if it really irks you don't read 🔥🔥 Been a while since I've written but couldn't help getting back into i...
53.8K 1K 8
!!!!!WARNING: This story is not for children. This story will contain swearing, drug usage, sexual content, innuendos, and many other adult/dark them...
258K 10.6K 44
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔞𝔷𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚...