Darkest Desires

By Cassie_brat

Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents... More

Description And Warnings
Chapter 1 - Aurora
Chapter 2 -Aurora
Chapter 3- Aurora
Chapter 5- Aurora
Chapter 6- Aurora
Chapter 7- Aurora
Chapter 8 - Aurora
Chapter 9 - Aurora
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 4 - Lorenzo

56 3 0
By Cassie_brat

A/N the above picture is how I envision Aurora's body to look.

Looking at the woman lying peacefully on the bed, She looks so beautifully peaceful. You'd swear she wasn't the same bitch acting stupid enough to talk back to me.

Aurora. Even her name is beautiful. Nothing like the excuse of a woman who jumped in front of a bullet just two nights ago. Matteo, my right hand was able to find out all I needed to know about her.

Aurora Gomez, daughter of Felix and Celeste Gomez. The surname sounds oddly familiar, but I brushed it off knowing there's no Gomez in my cartel. Not one important enough I'd bother remembering anyway.

They died when she was 18, lives with a friend, not sure who yet, I don't really care either. But she is in law school. So the girl is smart, which rules out my suspicions of her being plain stupid.

The dr only found alcohol in her blood results, but I knew that from her breath fanning me while she was throwing her little tantrum. I think back to that night, and damn I wanted to ring her neck. No woman, let alone some slut has ever spoken to me so boldly. Yes, women tend to throw themselves at me, but never in a reproaching manner. It's always lust filled, they fear me too much to try anything else.

Actually, nobody has talked back to me like that in years. Not even other Made men. They know how ruthless I can be, and I'm not a man of many warnings. A bullet through the head is my form of communication.

So the girl clearly isn't stupid, being one of the highest in her class, nor is she a drug addict who's wasted their life away. She didn't have a death wish either, seeing she tried to run away at an attempt to save herself. So what was it? What was it that made her take a bullet for a man she was so ignorant towards, she didn't even realise just how much he liked her.

I know she's fucking Riccardo, and I don't know how many other men there are, but I know it's not Nike or whatever his name is.

She is brave though and that's what I'm in need of. Her fucking Riccardo is just a bonus to me, so I need the bitch to wake up.

Matteo walks into the room, "Still nothing?" He asks. I shake my head, and he sighs looking at her in return.

"You really think she can do this?" He asks, I turn to him, "She doesn't have a choice. Her life depends on it." I say that with one last look at her.

He tells me about a shipment problem we have and we both leave to go sort it out. I come back later that night, my white shirt covered in drops of blood. Just fucking great. He just had to be standing so close when I shot his brains out. I'm about to head upstairs to my room, but something tells me to look into the little devils room.

To my surprise she's not in her bed when I walk in. Something hits me as a loud bang sounds in the room. I barely flinch at the contact. I turn to find her already attempting to run out as I step over the broken lamp to pin her against the door , twisting her hand that was on the knob to her back, "Is that how you thank me for saving you?" I spit against her ear.

"Considering you're the reason why I almost died, I'd say you deserved more than that." She spits back. I use my other thumb to pierce into the graze in her shoulder. She bites back her scream, but she winces loud enough for me to hear her, "I'd play nice if I were you, mio caro" (my dear)

She stops sruggling as her pain becomes too much for her to visibly bear. I pull her by the hair with my other hand, while the other is still pinning her arms behind her back. I pull her by the hair, shoving her back into the bed, she just sits holding her wounds, "good"

I slip off my jacket throwing it on the chair before sitting down, exhausted from the day. I shut my eyes almost forgetting she's even there and enjoy the silence for a minute. When I finally look up at her, find her back facing me, as she looks out the window, "what do you want?" She questions.

I guess she is smart, "what makes you think I want something? I could've saved you out of the goodness of my heart." She huffs and rolls her eyes at me, and mutters "doubtful." Before she goes back to looking out the window.

" How well do you know Riccardo?" I ask blankly. Not giving too much away. "I know as much as everyone else. Self-pleasing coward who can't keep it in his pants."

I huff, "and yet you fuck him."
She turns to look at me with her full body this time, "who I fuck and why I fuck them is none of your business. Now are you gonna tell me what you want or not?"

Damn she gets on my nerves. I can't wait to wring her neck out when I'm done with her.

" You're gonna keep fucking him. You're gonna keep going to work and school like everything's normal, but you're going to be my spy." I say, void of any emotion.

She laughs, "Your spy? What is this, James Bond? Why the fuck would I agree to that?"

"You get to live." She folds her arms, unbothered, as if she'd rather die than work for me. "Do you fear nothing?", I say mostly to myself, but I guess she heard me as she responds with a blank, "no."

Clearly trying to scare her into doing this, but I know what will, " I see. Fine. I'll give you your freedom." A look of shock and something else washes over her, but it disappears too quickly before I can figure it out. " I'm listening..." she drags out.

"You become my spy, and if you manage to actually give me intel that's worth my time, I'll pay the remainder of your tuition and you'll be free to go be a happy little lawyer or whatever pathetic dreams you have."

A look of confusion crosses her face, and a small smirk appears on mine, "I know everything that goes on in my world Aurora"

She eyes me warily, " I want that in writing". A smirk threatens to surface on my mouth. She really is smart, "fine."

"So what am I even looking for exactly?" She asks. I stand up, nearing the other side of her bed where she sits. "Someone's been stealing from me at the club. Money & my merchandise. I suspect it's Riccardo, but I don't have proof. He is the only person to have that much access in my club though"

"So just kill him." She says, earning a glance from me before going back to staring outside the window. "I could, but if he isn't the one stealing from me then I'll have warned the actual criminal giving them the opportunity to be smarter about their strategy."

"You're literally the Don, why is a bit of liquor and a few bucks going missing of any important to you?"

"You ask a lot of questions." But I sigh before continuing, I haven't known her for long, but I already know she won't drop it, " I'm not missing a few bucks, with the missing money at the club and missing coke from my warehouse, they've stolen 7 million dollars from me. Does that seem like something not worthy of my time?" I spit the last part out.

I see her eyes widen at the corner of my eye, "Damn. I'd be pissed too." Is all she says.

I roll my eyes, "my men have already brought your things over and you can move into..."

".... Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy, move in?" She cut in.

I raise a brow, "Buddy?" I spit the word out.
"Well I don't know your name, and I'm definitely not calling you boss" she shakes her head, "that's besides the point. I'm not moving in here, why's my stuff here?"

"Lorenzo."
"What?"
"Lorenzo Romano is my name"

She huffs, "you're changing the subject again." I sigh rubbing my temples, God this girl tests my patience.

"Trust me, the idea of you being under my roof disgusts me, but it's the only way I can be certain you're not playing double agent. Feeding me false information while having Pillowtalk with Ric. Or would you prefer I send one of my men live with you in that closet you call an apartment?" I ask blankly.

She rolls her eyes, "Made men and their trust issues. What makes you think Ric won't figure out I'm working for you if I live here"

"He doesn't even know your real name, something tells me he definitely doesn't know where you live either. Why would he start now."

She's quiet for a few minutes. I honestly can't complain. I welcome a room without her voice. "Fine. If it'll get me my freedom, I'll do it, even if it means living with lucifer himself."

I smirk, "most just call me Diablo ,mio caro" with that last statement I leave the room heading to take a shower and sleep. Finally. (Devil  my dear)

My relief is short lived as I step into my room already smelling her perfume before even spot her. "Santana." I say looking at the woman sitting on my bed in nothing but red lace, long tan legs stretched out, "ciao bello" (hello handsome).

I run my temples, "I've had a long day Santana, I'm not in the mood."

"Since when are you ever not in the mood?" She frowns getting up from where she is and pulling me close to the bed.

She starts trailing kisses over my jawline, and moves slowly onto my neck. She does this as she rubs below my belt trying to get me hard, "just let me take all that tension away baby, you know I can do it."

Fuck it...
_________________________________

A/N I don't really want to add any smut with the other supporting characters, because well... you're not here for them right??😭 so it'll seem pg for now, but trust the build up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 8.9K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
188K 3.2K 33
โš ๏ธTOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one forces you guys to read itโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI'll mute an...
139K 2.1K 32
"Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with." "No, I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy." I giggled sarcastically. He...
234K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...