Broken || Kim Mingyu ||

By da-rum-da-rim-da

"Cheating is a choice, not a mistake" Yoon Aera has known Kim Mingyu for 7 years. After 2 years of dating, th... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Last Chapter
10k reads

❗️NEW BOOK❗️

488 10 1
By da-rum-da-rim-da

Haeun and Joshua hated each other. Ever since they were kids, they were always competing and arguing. Haeun was the rebellious and funny girl in school, and Joshua was the quiet and normal guy who played in a band. They had nothing in common, except for Haeun's brother, Soonyoung, who was Joshua's best friend.

Haeun thought Joshua was a boring nerd, who only cared about music and his band. Joshua thought was a wild troublemaker, who only cared about pranks and jokes. They avoided each other as much as possible, but they couldn't escape their mutual presence in Soonyoung's life.

Things got worse when they were assigned to tutor each other for their final exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
759K 33.9K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...
6.7K 242 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
36.5K 1.9K 20
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌�...