The Young Lion.

Galing kay The-Last-Wolf1998

Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who sh... Higit pa

Jason Lannister.
Part 1.
Part 2,
Part 3
Part 4.
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12
Part 13.
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16.
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21.
Part 22
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41.
Part 42
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53.
Part 54
Part 55.
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58.
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68.
Epilogue.

Part 66

437 31 10
Galing kay The-Last-Wolf1998

Maekar's Pov, 

They heard voices? Now we all know that the Targaryen's are known to go mad........... but then why do some look so..... so different now? Like what I heard about Viserys he was a power hungry fool and yet the man who stands beside me is kind? He said that the voices..... made him so cruel and power-hungry.

"You think I wished to take my sister's, Throne? There was always this............... this voice that said the Iron Throne was mine........ that it was my right." Aegon II speaks and I let a frown settle on my face. 

"It was as if someone went into my head...... and told me to do these things." Maegor ads and I take a deep breath..... the only time it felt like someone was in my head was well when I took the sword and met Bran? How could he even be there? 

Letting  my eyes move towards the Starks I see Ned with his children while Bran's eyes are on me. "I never wished to..... to take Lyanna I loved Ellia and our children..... but the voice said there had to be one more.... one born out of Fire and Ice." Rhaegar says with guilt and I see his father or well our father with a small frown now. 

"The Long night is coming..... fire.... fire and ice will meet....... fire and ice he will be born from." Aerys speaks and Rhaegar nods his head. "That's what it said." 

"You did this." I say to Bran as my eyes are still focused on him. "I did what Maekar the Second." He says with no emotion and I take some steps towards him. "You got in my head or whatever it was.................... I don't know how but did you do this...... did you made them do these..... these things." I lowly say and he just looks at me. 

"Did I make sure that on this day you would be standing here, yes." He says and what does that even mean! "Y-you where the voices in their heads...... you the Rebelion, t-the dance of the Dragons happen all these things a-are your fault." I say with shock and I see his family also look at him in shock.

"Bran? How could Bran have done all of this! Your just tryi-" Arya starts before she's cut off by Bran. "I did do it..... I'm the Tree- Eyed Raven. I've been around for thousands of years...... and for thousands of years I've been playing you all like my puppets to make sure you Maekar II Would be standing here this day." He says as he cut's his sister off and I let my gaze harden. 

"Bran?" 

"Your son Brandon is no more." He counters his father as he doesn't even look towards Ned and I shake my head. "Why...... do you know what you've done! How many have.... have suffered for what you did!" 

"You're all here because of me! Me! I saved you all!" He yells in almost madness before his face becomes emotionless again.

"And how many survived? You may be the Promised Prince but you are here because I willed it so...... you may have won the war but the victory is mine....... I am the reason you exist, if my words didn't make Aerys go to Castely Rock you would not have been born." He lowly says and I can't stop myself as I grab him by his throat and pull him out of his chair. 

"Y-you've made good men and woman go.... go mad and do terrible things....... you've been playing l-like your one of the God's....... if we were meant to die this day than so should it have been....... if you did not try to write the future, I would have maybe been born out of love not out of..... of something so vile." I say as I let my eyes meet his and I see they try to change towards a white color and I..... I snap his neck. 

"Jason!" 

"W-what have you done!" 

Moving the lifeless body back into the chair I look towards a shock written Sansa..... "Y-you killed my brother!" 

"Sansa that wasn't our brother anymore." Robb says as he tries to consult his sister and I take some steps back.  "Bran our Bran will be with us now..... and one day than you'll also be with us. Robb is right that wasn't Bran anymore who ever that was has been playing this game for a long time." Ned says as he pulls his daughters into a hug. 

Looking around I take a deep breath as I start to walk towards the tent I know Maester Aemon is in......his family is here.... the family I think he still sees in his dreams is here....... and I don't think none ever fucking thought about that! 

I killed Bran Stark or well whatever he turnend into...... he's been playing us all like puppets for who knows how long? The Targaryen's didn't go mad they were made.... mad by him. Rhaegar didn't wish to take Lyanna Stark he was made to do so by Bran....... Aerys didn't wish to rape my mother he was made to do so by Bran........ everything that has happens is because he has been playing us.... forcing us to do things..... he made me be born. 

"Maester Aemon." I softly ask as I walk into the tent and he sits there with Sam, the woman Gilly and Little Sam. "O-ow Maekar, Samwell speaks that you won the battle with the help of Targaryen's and Starks. "

"Indeed Measter Aemon they came when the King Called." Sam says and I let a small smile form on my face as I walk over to the elderly man. "The dead are dead Samwell." Maester Aemon says with a shake of his head. 

"Maybe...... but the Night King proofed they can come back even if it's just for a short while.... please walk with me Maester Aemon." I say as I offer him my arm and he feels around for a bit before taking it. 

"You speak like Samwell right now, your grace." He speaks and I can't stop the chuckle that leaves my lips. "The dead are dead those who followed the Night King were not human........ they did not feel emotions...... they were bodies that should have been stayed where they where." He speaks as we walk through the camp and I nod my head. 

"Maybe...... but don't you wish to speak to some who are dead? Even if it was just a few words." I say as I briefly look at him. "I do speak to them...... in my dreams I can still see them as if they were standing right in front of me right now...... sometimes I think they are realer than you are right now, Your Grace." He says and I see a smile form on his lips as he just thinks about it. 

Walking back to the place where the Targaryen's and Starks are sitting, I see many heads turn towards us as I help Measter Aemon. "Don't you ever wish it? To be with them again....... forgive me but you are old and have seen too much of this world..... experienced too much losses." I say and he releases a breathless laugh. 

"You wish to get rid of me? I am a sworn Maester of the Citadel bound to Castle Black." He speaks and I see Aegon IV get up as those words hit his ears as he looks in shock right now..... well, less shock than I was in seeing all these people and dragons! 

"One day I will see my little Brother Egg again and I will tell him about..... you, about your wife and your dragons. We dreamed about them and hoped our eggs would hatch........ the times we spoke of those I will always carry with me but they never did hatch. " He continues as I see Aegon V walk over to us as he looks the older man over and I give him a small smile.  

"Indeed they never did." Aegon softly says and I see Maester Aemon with a bigger smile on his lips. "Even now I can still hear his vo-" 

"I'm really here Aemon.......... Maekar II he brough us back to..... to fight the Night King..... I'm really here." He says before he pulls his older brother into a hug and I hope this doesn't bring him to his grave! 

"E-egg is that you?' 

"It's me." Aegon V says and I take some steps back as I have a tiny smile on my face and soon see more walk towards Aemon including his father. Looking the reunion unwrap in front of me I take a deep breath before I feel a hand on my shoulder. 

"I remember the last time we saw very differently." 

"I think it involved the Twins and me taking your army down, Wolf Pup." I say with a small smile as I turn towards Robb. "Not how I remember it...... Lion Cub." He counters and I release a breathless chuckle. 

"Turns out the lion wasn't a lion now was it." 

"Maybe but for now let us drink, let us talk, let us feast Westeros will live because of you, the world will live because of you that begs for some drinks." He says and I nod my head. 

"Indeed it does." 

Author's Note.

Aaawh a little bonding between all the heartbreak I put myself through writing Jaime's dead.... also fuck the Tree Eyed raven like what did he now truly do? You tell me because I do not know..... so yeah there have been some theories that Bran made Aerys go mad and shit like that so I just made it like he made sure Maekar would be born if it was the Rebelion or the Dance of the Dragons he's just been playing them all like puppets!

Vote and comment! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

151K 4.8K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
66.1K 4.2K 56
Artys Arryn is the son of Jon Arryn and his second wife Rowena Arryn after his first wife died giving birth to a stillborn daughter, The Lord of the...
17.7K 1K 14
Steffon Stormbreaker Baratheon is the last born son of Steffon and Cassana Estermont, when they were sailing to the Free Cities to find a suitable ma...
645K 20.5K 181
Daveth Baratheon is the eldest son of King Robert I Baratheon and Queen Cersei Lannister, the only one of four children she bore her lawful husband...