Part 37

Jason's Pov, 

Some Days Later, 

Releasing a  groan as I turn on my side I soon feel something or more like someone laying next to me making my eyes shoot open! "Sleep." Daenerys mumbles as her platinum hair comes into view and she sneaked into my chamber? Well it's her pyramid but this is my chamber. 

"Why a-" 

"Lay down, shut up and sleep Jason." She cuts me off as she pulls me to lay back down before wrapping her arm around me while I release a small chuckle. "So I a-" I start once again before she snaps her head up and gives me a   glare as her hand moves over my mouth. 

"Just keep you lip-" She starts before it turns into yelp as I lick the palm of her hand and in result she pulls it away from me. "Did you just lick my hand?!" She says as her eyed dart between her hand and me. "Not the only part I licked." I teasingly say making her glare in my direction before I pull her to lay down again. 

"You always get so close with women when you meet them?" She asks as her head lays on my chest and her fingertips move over my abdomen. "You always get so close with men?" I counter before a groan leaves my lips as she digs her nails down in my skin! 

"Are you calling me a whore Jason?" She says with a cold look as she raises her head and I quickly roll us around before hovering over her. "Why would I do that, I've never paid to lay with a woman or you." I say with a smirk making her throw us over again and she straddles my hips and wraps her hand around my throat. 

"Kinky, do it harder." I teasingly say and her hold on my throat increases as she starts to grind down on me. "How many whores have you fucked." She lowly says and I shrug my shoulders while my hands move down to her hips. "How many men have you laid with?" I counter as she raises her brow at me.  "Why do you ask me the same thing I ask you, scared I will run away when you answer." She says with a teasing smirk on her lips and I quickly move to sit up as I let our eyes meet. 

"I've never bedded a whore, and sometimes a good fuck is just a good fuck. Now you have your answers." I say as she lets her hand that was wrapped around my throat move down my body. "You are the third man I have slept with, I normally don't get close to people this fast it helps with not getting disappointed." She almost whispers as she looks down. She's lost so many people in her life already so i get her for not wishing to get to close with new faces. 

"So we are close." I ask her as I take her chin and lift her head up to make our eyes meet. "Well this position makes us fairly close don't you think, Lord Lannister?" She states making a chuckle leave my lips. 

"Rather close indeed, Your Grace." I say as I roll us around again while some laughter leaves both of our lips. 

..............................................

Walking after Daenerys into the crypts? Tunnels? My grave! I don't know where she is leading me into all I know that it will be dark and creepy most likely by the torch she is holding in hand. "Are you going to kill me here?" I ask her as we walk down the steps but soon I grab her arm and pull her back by the scents that fill my nose. 

Burnt stuff? Dead? And... and something big..... something I don't know I've never smelled it before?

"What is down here?" I ask her with a frown as I move to stand slightly in front of her, like what is she hiding here?! "You've been asking for them since you've arrived." She says as she walks past me and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Come again?" I ask as I am quick to walk after her before I hear a chain? Move over the ground before I think a loud growl leaves my lips and it just came out?! As two heads move forward while screeching at Daenerys?! 

Pushing her behind me while I look the beasts in their eyes I can't even stop the low growls that leave my lips as of right now it's just one staring contest between me and the two dragons! DRAGONS SHE TRULY HAS DRAGONS! 

As the green one breaths his fire up into air a loud roar leaves my lips making his head snap back down onto me as he moves forward with the white one and they both screech in my direction. 

"They are mad at you." I say as my eyes stay connected with the dragons and I keep Daenerys behind me. "And you can speak with dragons?" She states and I shake my head as I tilt my head while looking at the beasts, they are beautiful no denying that one. 

"No... you broke their trust by most likely locking them up." I say as the two dragons seem to calm down. "I had no choi-" She starts before they screech at her again while a loud roar leaves my lips even though it must have come from the furball. 

"Why did you lock them up?" I ask her as I turn my head in her direction. "D-drogon he kileld a child, it was n-" She starts before she once again gets cut off by the two screeching dragons and I take some steps forward while roaring at them. 

"I know you both must be mad for what has happened... I get it." I say as I walk closer to them while Daenerys tries to pull me back. "Jaso-" 

"When I was young Tyrion always used to read to me about dragons, about Vhagar, Balerion, Syrax and so many more. He always wished to have one." I softly say as I continue to walk closer while they release some low roars at me. 

"The Last Dragon was sickly and sickly when she died that was the end of the dragons and yet here you are. Many are scared of the power you two hold." I whisper as I reach the green and bronze one and see the large metal collar around his neck before I lean my hand up and touch his scales. I AM STILL ALIVE! 

"She wishes to keep you guys safe... from the people who would want to harm you or even worse kill you. When Drogon did what he did even if it was an accident, it could spark that side from people." I continue as I undo the collar and let the pieces fall to the ground while the dragon raises his head while I turn around towards the more cream golden one? They are both beautiful but keeping them here is not the right thing to do. 

"That they would wish to see you slain...... you can grow so strong and powerful but dragons have been slain by men before... she just wishes to keep her children safe and even if this was not the right thing, she did it out of love." I whisper as I slowly undo the collar of the other dragon before letting the pieces fall to the ground while it turns his head in my direction. 

Walking away from the two dragons slowly in hopes to not make them burn me down I soon reach a wide-eyed Daenerys again. "Have you lost your mind they could have killed you?!" She whisper yells and I can't stop the small smile grow on my face. 

"They need to be able to fly around freely, you can't punish them for the mistakes of Drogon just like people can't judge us for things our fathers did. You need to trust them Daenerys, now come this place stinks." I say as I take her hand in mine and we start walking back towards the steps leading out while I hear the two dragons move to follow behind us. 

"Are you sure about this?" she asks me with a small frown while I nod my head. "You need to give them your trust like you have done before that happened, if you keep them locked up here what happened earlier will only get worse." I say as we reach the large opening and walk out while my eyes have to adjust to the bright sunlight again. 

Turning around I see the green dragon is the first to move out of their prison while he also shakes his head while letting his eyes adjust to the light before he almost runs out as he flaps his wings with some screeches making a laugh leave my lips. 

As more and more people gather around the square while now the cream/white dragon almost bursts out before he falls face first into the sand I really am losing the battle at keeping my laughter at bay while he snaps his head up and roars at me but its not an aggressive roar. 

"I am sorry for locking you both up I-I....... just wanted to keep you safe." Daenerys whispers as she moves forward while holding her hands out and soon both dragons move their snouts closer to her while I just look at it with a soft smile on my lips. At least they are out again and I can shove into Tyrion's face that I touched a dragon and he hasn't. 

Author's Note, 

Leave a vote and comment!