Part 14

Jason's Pov,

Two Weeks Later

Why does one thing work out only for the other to go to shit? The Pup is continuing to win, Renly Baratheon is dead but now his banners have sided with Stannis who is now superior over land and sea over us. 

Joffrey does not wish to speak with anyone his plan for when Stannis and his army will attack the city and he will attack the city it is only a matter of time now, but Lancel has proven his worth as he told Tyrion that Joffrey and Cersei are making Wildfire and now Tyrion has made the firemages start to make it for him. 

It will be useful for when Stannis attacks but Wildfire is dangerous I rather not wish to have it blow up King's Landing or our own men. 

"May the Seven guide the princess on her journey. May the Mother give her health. May the crone give her wisdom. May the warrior give her courage." The High Septon speaks as of right now Myrcella is on her way to Dorne, do I wish for her to go? No but she is a princes and that may mean being wed off for a army as it has been for throusands of years.

"One day I pray you love someone. I pray you love her so much, when you close your eyes, you see her face. I want that for you. I want you to know what it's like to love someone, to truly love someone. Before I take her from you." Cersei says with hate in her tone while her eyes keep looing forward to the small boat that continues to get further and further away from us. 

"You can not blame him, we all get wed for something bigger than love." I say with a heavy sigh while Tyrion turns to look at Cersei who does not even move a inch in our direction before Tyrion walks away while I release a sigh and walk over to the crying Tommen and pick him up. 

" You sound like a little cat mewling for his mother. Princes don't cry." Joffrey says with some disgust as Tommen wraps his arms around my neck and I raise my brow at his older brother before Lady Sansa speaks. 

"I saw you cry." She says and brave little wolf pup but she should have shut up by the look Joffrey and Myren are giving her. " Did you say something, my lady?"

"My little brother cried when I left Winterfell." She answers and I  let a small smile form on my face as I look at her. "So?" 

"Crying is a normal thing even for a prince." I say as I look at Joffrey who furrows his brows at me before turning back towards Sansa. "Is your little brother a prince?" 

"Her brother is named King in the North so yes the Northerners will see her brother as a Prince and Sansa as a princess." I say and it fuels his anger as he snaps his head in my direction while I look unfazed at the lion cub. 

"My brother is a traitor and no king." 

"Not really relevant then, is it? Come, dog." Joffrey says making his king's gaurd walk him before the Hound also makes their way after them. 

"It is alright to cry, it means you truly love her." I say with a soft smile as I put Tommen down again as I wait for us all to start walking back to The Red Keep again. 

Seeing everyone turn to leave I soon follow as I take a deep breath, I know I said Cersei and Jaime are allowed to love who they wish to love but next time I am shoving Moon Tea down her throat, I love Tommen and Myrcella they are my nephew and niece but Joffrey I do not know from what kind of hell they dragged him from but one of those is already more than enough for all of the world to have.