Part 22

Jason's Pov, 

Some Time Later, 

Poor, Poor Sansa. Standing in the Sept of Baelor with the many more people I keep my head up high as I stand next to Father. Hearing the doors open I turn around with many more people and Lady Sansa she does look beautiful but to make her day even worse the shit face Joffrey walks over to her, as he plans to give her away to Tyrion. 

As it is silent in the whole Sept it takes her a couple of seconds before she accepts his arm and they start to walk down while the only sound being heard are their steps at this moment. Once they pass us and walk further up the steps towards Tyrion and the Septon I soon shake my head as Joffrey pulls the steps stool away so smugly before walking down and coming to a stop next to 

Cersei who stands next to me. 

"You may now cloak the bride and bring her under your protection." The Highsepton speaks making Lady Sansa turn around and Tyrion is to short to reach her, and my blood begins to fuel as I hear the idiot of a king begin to snicker as soon more people in the crowd follow him. 

Shaking my head I grab the stool Joffrey took away and as he moves to open his mouth I raise my brow at him before walking up the steps with it. Reaching Tyrion I place the stool down and give him a small nod as he moves up it and puts the claok on Lady Sansa's shoulders. 

Once Tyrion stepped down again I grab the stool and walk back down before taking my place back between father and Cersei as I keep my head high. Seeing the Highsepton look between Sansa and Tyrion he soon looks towards us. 

"Your Grace, Your Grace, my lords, my ladies, we stand here in the sight of gods and men to witness the union of man and wife. One flesh, one heart, one soul, now and forever." He speaks and with that the ceremony begins, poor girl. 

............................................................

"No, No, No Edwin finish your drink." I say as I push his glass slightly up so he continues to drink the wine in it, this feast well can we even call it a feast a death has more joy than this place. Tyrion is drowning his sorrow with his cup and for the rest it does not look like the most are having fun. 

Hearing a cough I release a chuckle as I let Edwin pull the cup away. "We will need to work on that Edwin." I say as I pat his shoulder and he gives me a nod. "Yes, My Lord ." He pipes out and it only fuels my chuckle in volume as I look at him while I see Sansa get up from the corner of my eyes. 

Seeing Cersei and Father also get up Cersei makes her way towards the windows while Father makes his way over to Tyrion and I shake my head. "Stay here." I say before walking away from Edwin. 

Passing Lady Olenna and Margaery I come to a stop. "You both look beautiful." I say with a small bow as I look at the two women. "Ow the Lion has charms, please continue." Lady Olenna says with a amused smile as she holds her glass with both hands. 

"Your house has been Growing Strong these last years, going from Warden to the South to now soon having one Rose become Queen and the other one wedding the Queen Regent funny how things can rise and fall quickly don't you think Lady Olenna?" I ask her with a smirk on my lips making her release a hum. 

"Another face but the words from your father." She says and I shrug my shoulders. "I am my father's son am I not?" 

"You are the pride and joy of Tywin Lannister, how your older brother must feel to be passed by his younger brother who will inherit everything his father holds." She says before taking some sips from her wine.