Part 39

Jason's Pov, 

A Few Days Later, 

Seeing my men drag the supplies to the ships I release a sigh, ,maybe it's foolish to go back now but the longer I may stay the more Cersei will doubt my loyalties. I will sell them the story that I will march North with the Lannister Army to deal with Stannis and the remains of his. For why Daenerys still lives ,I will say there was no way for me to get close to her since the Son's of the Harpy have put Meereen so on edge the whole city is on lock down. 

Even if after my talk with the heads of the families there have been no more attacks. 

"Why does it look like your leaving Lord Jason." The voice of Daenerys says as she walks over to me making a sigh leave my lips. I have not told her, yet I am leaving, because I am not sure if she'll let me? 

"Because I am, there are things I need to do Daenerys , secrets that need to come out. When you sail West I hope I can give you The West and The North." I say as I turn in her direction while she shakes her head. "And what's keeping you on that promise? On all you've said what keeps you from no-" She starts before I cut her off by placing my lips against hers as my hands lay on her hips.

Feeling her kiss me back while her hands wrap around my neck I soon get lost in it, until someone of course has to cut if off. 

"Aah what a lovely day." Tyrion says making me and Daenerys pull apart before we both turn in his direction me with a glare, she with her unfazed look. But I raise my brow by the man standing next to him. 

"It took you longer than I would have thought to get here Lord Varys." I state as I look at the man. Took he would have been here a long time ago already or he's been here for some time and has not showed himself yet with Varys many things are an option. 

"For a while I was not sure if I should have shown myself with the arrive of you in Meereen Lord Jason. But I come with whispers you may both with to hear, My Lord, Your Grace." 

.....................................

As Daenerys sits on her throne and I stand beside her I look at Varys who stands next to Tyrion before I decide to speak. 

"You knew all these years and you didn't say a word." 

"That your mother was Alysanna Stark yes I knew, just like I know that you both were promised to each other. Those who knew never talked about it... who did I have to protect me if I told the truth? Olenna Tyrell has her family and a whole army and even she did not dare to speak of the truth, Grand Maester Pycell would never speak badly about your father. Your uncle Kevan knows and he never spoke of it as did you siblings or well most of them." He speaks and I shake my head as I feel the heat increase in my body.

"You all lie.... lie and lie some more for your own good, I've been a pawn since the moment he raped my mother over and over again until I grew in her stomach." I say with a scoff as I walk down the steps and are already over this. 

"Maybe but are you not the man you are right not because of hi-" He starts before I am quick to cut him off. "Because of him?! Do I look like a beast who will take a woman from her home and rape her over and over again before slitting her throat after she shits my child out! God's how proud I was to have him be my father the great Tywin Lannister even if he did not wear a crown he was a king, people feared he demanded respect by just walking into a room. That was what I wanted to be and now I feel like burning everything to the ground that has to do with him." I bite his way as my hands start to change into the claws and my whole body twitches.