Hidden

By Princcesssaaaa

Eleni Sanders , the sunshine of the school. You couldn't possibly not like her (or so her bestie thinks). El... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
Profiles
Caramel
Elle
School
First day
Gym class
Coach
Mother
Oliver and Arnold's
Game day
Carry on
Project
You know
Idea
New
Group
Olly
Away
Only her
Skip
Of course
Bonfire
What's wrong
All together
Flowers
The Day
She's there
Really
Two of them

Back Again

36 1 0
By Princcesssaaaa

Oliver's Pov 

Is a few days after Christmas and training is all ready back again. Most of the other sports in the school get some more time off but our coach is pretty strict about getting back to training as fast as we can. Considering we have matches coming up soon it is probably only fair that we all come back asap. 

Being at training means I will see Elle again. 

I haven't seen her since Christmas Day. She sent me plenty of thank you texts after the whole Christmas Day thing but I haven't physically seen her. 

I want to see her. 

There is genuinely something about this girl that I can't explain. She's perfect. I've never to constantly spend time with one person. 

I have trained for the entire winter break. I can't let my fitness go down. I haven't eaten any bad food for the whole break either. My dad keeps asking how much I'm doing but there is no way I can tell him, he will make me stop again. 

 I arrive up at training and there she stands. Looking beautiful as always. She is refilling out water bottles for the session. She looks over at me and her pretty smile spreads across her face. 

Before I can go over to talk to her the whistle blows 

Fuck of 

I jog over to coach where he tells us that for this training session we will be doing fitness. Shit. I have been training fitness for the whole winter break so this is going to be exhausting. I bring my stuff into the changing rooms with the rest of the team and get ready. 

We all walk out together and get ready to get started. 

Fitness trainings usually consist of running around the pitch until you can't keep going or the training is over. You are allowed to take breaks but coach absolutely hates when anyone does so nobody bothers. 

We start running.

 I feel fine. 

We go around and around and around. I find doing fitness at school training harder than when I'm doing it myself, the constant running around the same pitch and not being able to listen to anything but your heartbeat and the sound of your own breathing is a struggle. Some team members run over to Elle for some water but I really am pushing myself to keep going, coach won't want me to stop. . It's when I get to about half way that things start to get bad. 

My legs feel heavy and my hands start to shake. My breathing gets faster and it feels like I am working way harder than I was before just to keep moving. My vision starts to get slightly blurry and then when I decide to save myself the embarrassment of fainting on the pitch and go over to Elle. 

Eleni's Pov

I see Oliver start to slowly jog towards me. He looks shaky. Like he might fall. 

He runs over and immediately sits down on the bench beside me with his head in his hands between his knees. 

His breathing is heavy. 

"Oliver are you ok" I say rubbing his back as he is leaning over. 

"No Elle I don't think so" he whispers. 

"Do you want to leave for a minute until you feel a bit better" I say hoping he is not going to faint or something. 

"Please" he says still not looking up. 

I take his hand and slowly help him get up off the bench. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk together into a singular changing room. I close the door and lock it before walking over to him. 

He sits down on the floor, his back to the wall still not looking up. 

"Ok well in what way do you feel bad" "do you feel like you're gonna throw up, or faint or are you in pain" I say trying to understand dhow I can help him. 

"Faint" is all he manages to get out, his breathing not getting any slower than when he initially came over to me. 

"Okay well have you eaten anything this morning"

"I don't think so"

"Oh that's probably what it is Oliver" 

No response. 

"Oliver" I say not sure if he is hearing me. 

"I'm sorry Elle"

"Oliver there is not a single thing to be sorry about, I want to make sure you feel ok" 

I kneel i between his legs so that I can see his face and that when he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. 

"I really don't feel ok Elle" he says. Even though I can't hear it in his voice I can feels the tears soak through the T-shirt I am wearing. 

"I think we should go to the nurse Olly" I say gently. 

He nods. So I stand up and slowly help him stand and wrap his arm around my shoulder again. We take the short walk down the campus until we arrive at the nurses office. It's only about 300 metres away from the pitch. Considering it's a Saturday morning training session and it's winter break there isn't one single person there. 

Oliver takes a seat and I walk up to the little reception area. 

"Hey there darling how can I help you" she says with a smile on her face. 

"Hi um my friend feels like he is going to faint"

"Oh dear why don't we bring him into my office and see what we can do"

I walk back to Oliver and help him up walking slowly together to the room. He takes a seat in her office. 

"Ok darling you can wait outside" she says opening the door for me. 

"She won't need to do that" Oliver says grabbing my hand as I stand up. 

"Oh right then" the nurse says sitting back down. 

Oliver still has a tight grip on my hand. 

She then begins asking Oliver questions about how he is feeling and what he thinks may have caused him feeling this way. She also tells him it might be good if Oliver's gets some blood tests, which lucky for him she can do right now. 

She leaves the room to get the equipment. 

Oliver turns to me. 

"Thanks for this Elle" 

"Don't worry about it I owe you anyways" I say with a smile. 

He the leans his head down so it's resting on my shoulder while he still holds onto my hand. My heart starts to beat faster. 

Hiding the fact that I'm fucking in love with him is getting harder by the second. 

The nurse arrives back in around 5 minutes later. 

"Ok Oliver I'm just going to roll up your sleeve and clean your arm ok" she says to him. 

"K" is the only response she gets. 

She takes a sample of his blood and tells us that she will be able to get the results in about 20 minutes so we should probably just wait here.  

After around half an hour she comes back in with a clipboard and papers. 

"Ok so we have the results of your test results" 

I turn to Oliver. 

"Do you want me to leave" I whisper to him 

"That's not necessary angel" he whispers back giving my thigh a squeeze. 

Oh lord 

"Sorry" I say to the nurse acknowledging that I did in fact just interrupt her. 

"That's fine" "he results say that you were feeling the way you were due to over exercising and under eating" "now according to my records it seems as though this is a reoccurring issue and something I may have to make an adult aware of" 

"You really don't need to do that" Oliver says trying to hide his concern. 

"This is repeatedly happening though Oliver" the nurse replies looking serious. 

"This won't happen again I promise" he says trying everything to stop her from telling anyone. 

"I'm not convinced Oliver" 

"I'll help him" I say hoping Oliver won't be mad at me. 

He looks at me. I don't look back at him, scared he will hate me. 

"That could be an option" the nurse says looking at me. 

That's when I feel yet another squeeze of my thigh. 

Thank fuck he doesn't hate me 

"Ok well I'm happy to let you leave as long as you promise to make a big improvement and come back in three weeks so I can do your bloods again" 

"Thank you" Oliver says to the nurse looking relieved. 

"You have to promise to get him on track" she says to me, her tone dead serious. 

"I promise" I say holding Oliver's hand as we walk out. 

Just as we are leaving the nurse shouts to us. 

"You two would make a great couple" 

When she can help him too >>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 214 19
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...
156K 2.2K 11
Summer, the hockey coaches daughter. She's bubbly, bright, extremely pretty. Lewis, the captain of the hockey team. He's amazingly hot, popular, kin...
26.3K 2K 35
"We need to talk".... "I've got nun to say to you Carru. So leave me alone".... "I said, we need to talk!".... "Who do you think you are ordering me...
1.3K 159 23
Genevieve Carter grew up with three older brothers on her family's farm. You could say she isn't the most feminine girl out there. She's always hard...