๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐”‚ ๐“’๐“ฑ๏ฟฝ...

By user3456247

A boy swallows a cursed finger-finger of a demon, becoming a curse himself. By the news that spread around Se... More

Introductions
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

35

41 0 1
By user3456247

Chapter 35: Best for last
Tomorrow had came as the sun slowly fell down with the moon rising into the sky. Gojo with the rest of the students stood by the gate, hiding their presence as they hid in the bush. Itadori ran the bell on the gate as two men approached it.

He disguised himself into a pizza-guy as he held the empty cartoon in his hands. "No one ordered the pizza, kid. You got the wrong address-" Just as one of the guards were about to shut the gate close, Itadori placed his foot in the way. The guards confusingly look up with their eyes furrowed. Before they could react, Maki knocked them out cold from behind. She swinged her weapon also known as 'The Playful Cloud' with a smirk as the guards fall with a thud.

Gojo and the rest join them as the sensei orders them to take care of the rest of the guards while he, Itadori, Megumi and Nobara will try and get inside.

~
Asami snapped her head towards the noise that came from outside. Nobu chuckles evilly as he lowers his head, "Your baby daddy is coming to rescue~! It's going to be such a shame when he finds you in your own pool of blood!" Nobu yelled as he maniacally grinned at the woman who stood there confusingly.

"Tsk." She simply scoffed as Nobu was nowhere in her sight. He simply...disappeared. Asami got into her stance as she snapped her head towards the presence that jumped from wall to wall.

'He's fast. Fast like I and Toji are-' Before Asami could finish her thought, she was blasted into the air with the floor and the wood broke as a hole was created. 'What the hell?! He attacks from below?' Asami thought with her teeth tightened and her jaw clenched as she stood in the sky for a second.

Asami activated her technique and pushed herself off of one of the walls that were behind her as she ran through the room with immense speed.

She felt the wind blow in her hair as he sped through the room with the same immense speed of herself.

~

Gojo and his students ran onto the roof as they simply land upon it. Satoru scoffs, "He placed a veil? How are we going to-" Before Megumi could finish his sentence, they were pushed off the roof as a person flew from it.

They all land on the ground with a thud and glance furiously. A familiar red hair flew in the moonlight as her hands relaxed through the air with a sword slashing through her shoulder. Asami was in dept shock of how fast Nobu was and that she didn't even expect this attack.

"Asami!" Satoru yelled in anger and fear. Asami quickly bit her lip and pulled the sword out of herself as a hiss escaped her mouth. She slides down on the roof with multiple wood tiles breaking against her feet, holding the sword covered of her own blood.

Nobu appeared and slowly stepped on the other side of the roof, keeping his glance on the woman that kept her shoulders slumped as she panted. "They're killing my men. Order them to stop or I'll finish you now without a  fight." Nobu ordered.

Asami kept panting as she glances weakly to her friends down below. "Asami.." Gojo mouthed as her students stood there in fear. "Go! Get the rest and leave!" She yelled out, still out of breath.

Satoru noticed her mouth a 'please' with begging hidden behind her eyes. She turns back to Nobu and finds him smirking. Asami straightens up with a groan as she held her shoulder in pain.

Asami (1)

The wind blew through the locks of my red hair with some parts covered with my own gashing red blood. I felt all eyes on me and Nobu as I kept myself steady on the roof. My grip on the sword tightened before it totally went limb as it fell from my hands and down with the blade into the floor.

"Bring it on.." I weakly mumble as my eyelids already felt heavy while the red liquid kept coming out of my stabbed shoulder.

The moonlight shined directly onto the two of us as I ignored Rin's calls for help.

"I can help you, Asami.Please." She begged as I simply shove off her words and shut my mind close from her words. If he was right, and there is a baby in my womb-I will do everything to survive.

"What did you say?! I can't quite hear  you from that far away." Nobu spoke sarcastically. I need to act weak so he will slash me alive and then, then I'll wear him out and destroy him.

I maniacally grinned and lift my head up, "I said; Bring it on, you dumb fuck!"

The last thing I saw were the worries faces of the ones I love and a grin from Nobu before he charged at me with immense speed. My back hitting multiple trees as I destroyed them with the force he was throwing me with.

I activated my super stamina and used my other techniques as I pushed himself off of me. Swinging myself through the woods and into the sky. I grab the mask that surrounded half of my face and threw it down as it landed beside my students and Satoru.

Nobu was fast and quick. He used multiple cursed objects as he tried to hit me and most importantly; my stomach. I tried and dodged all of his attacks as we moved simultaneously through the sky. I swinged my arm from below as a giant snake-dragon high-level curse appeared from the ground and swallowed Nobu whole.

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, but was soon interrupted by the curse being slashed alive with its blood on Nobu. "You sure can do better than that... Asami-chan." He whispered teasingly as I felt more anger running through my veins.

My fists tightened as harder I pressed my fingernails into my palms, more blood came out.  Using my blood technique, I sent more and more attacks towards him which he carefully dodged.

(3)

Asami charged at him as he dodged her attack. Out of mid air, a katana appeared in her hand as she slices it upwards only for Nobu to move aside and dodge it. Nobu sent a kick right into her ribcage as she almost crashed into a tree with her back. Asami used her chlorokinesis as a peduncle surrounded her waist carefully and caught her just in time.

She pushed herself off of it with her feet and charged at Nobu once again. He grabbed her left hand as she took it in advantage and pierced his abdomen with the blade of her katana with a maniacal grin. Asami grabbed her arm away and placed her feet onto his chest, sending him flying backwards.

"She's getting weak, isn't she, sensei?" Nobara spoke and glanced at Satoru who kept his gaze on the woman panting. "So is he." He simply replied as Asami's katana dispersed into thin air.

She placed her hands together just as Nobu was about to attack again. Asami closed her eyes carefully as she mumbled, "Cursed Technique:" She opened her eyes as the wind got stronger with the clouds covering the moon,

"Pheromone Manipulation!"

Asami kept her focus on Nobu as his hands cracked backwards. He fell onto his knees as Asami lifted her chin upwards. She slowly approached him and placed her palm onto his face, Nobu's eyes widen in fear as the woman he loved towered over him with her red hair blowed to the side.

"What is she doing?" Maki questioned as everyone felt the immense cursed energy that came from their sensei, "Domain
Expansion..." Asami spoke as Satoru's eyes widen from realisation.

"She's using two techniques at once.." He spoke as they were all quickly surrounded by darkness.

The room slowly lightened up as in the middle still stood terrified Nobu with Asami towered over him. "The best for last.."

Everyone's eyes glance to the voice that belonged to Asami, but on the throne sat Rin with a smirk on her face with her leg crossed onto another. Asami had her eyes shut as her palm was still covering Nobu's face.

"Oh well, It was fun while it lasted." Asami spoke, a smirk appearing on her face. "Sure was.." Rin spoke as everyone's heads snapped at the two as they spoke.

Rin extended her hand forward as Nobu quickly flew over from Asami's palm to hers. "Hm." She simply spoke as her long nails dig into his face, blood slowly coming from it. Nobu let out a piercing scream as he soon found out was shut with a muffle.

His mouth was sewed close with a black stitches. "Sh, sh,sh.." Rin shushed him. Her teeth tightened as her jaw clenched, her nails digging deeper into his face.

"Goodnight." She said with a cheeky smile and dig her nails through his head as blood splashed all over her. They were all pulled back into reality as Satoru glanced upwards towards Asami to find her body limb. Her knees weakened as she fell onto the roof and slid down with Satoru just in time to catch her.

He fell onto his knees with her unconscious and bloody body in his arms. The students all rushed over to him as she weakly opened her eyes,

"Satoru.." She mumbled and lifted her hand in recognising her love. However, Asami was too weak and lost much blood as her hand fell with her eyes shutting close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 32.8K 37
Rengoku Kyojuro + Hashiras x Female Inumaki Reader A cursed girl caught the attention of some powerful males and females. find out in the story. You...
3K 168 8
"We all have demons. Ours are a little more ... hands-on then most." IN WHICH ... two vessels have to navigate a world that is trying to kill them w...
117K 2.3K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
677K 22.9K 25
๐™…๐™๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™๐™ ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„ "Can we get food after this?" In which a girl with a curse following behind her...