What is love again? (reader x...

By EdetAdakam

Kurayami was a happy and loved girl at birth but it all changed because of her quirk she was considered a vil... More

A/n
Is this the end or beginning?
Is it all over?
Who are you?
I won't do this again,ever
break in
What a voice
UA meeting
late
First day of school
Starting over
Be Normal
Sibling night
Unknown
USJ
Nightmares are dreams
Training
I'm back
assassins sweet HQ
Sports festival?
Sport festival pt 2
Todoroki what happened?
Sports festival pt 3
hero killer:stain mission
hero names
interns
interns pt2
Confusion
pre date
illegal date
Caught
We meet again, stain
Aftermath
expect the unexpected
Finals
kura-sa's gone
Completely new start
pool day
training camp
Training camp pt2
Backlash
loving
A/N
Dorms
Ultimate moves
All for one
Provisional licence 2
work studies 1
work studies 2
A/N I got bored so more info about you
Work studies 3
detective
Eri
Rescue
Rescue 2
Endgame
Festival
festival 2
kyushu district
Todoroki's

Provisional licence

16 0 0
By EdetAdakam

The whole class A was infront of the building that we were going to our licence from. The class was was talking while i was absolutely going to challenge anyone for first place "If you can pass this test and get your licences the new eggs will hatch into chicks, you'll be second pro. I expect your best." That was a weird way to put it but i was going to knock the ball out of the ballpark. "Lets call out the usual you guys." Kiri started trying to get us excited "Plus ultra!" I looked up when i heard an unusual voice, there i saw a boy in another uniform looking overly enthusiastic. I stared at him with an emotionless face. "You know it's pretty rude to barge into people's huddles like that." A purple haired boy not to far from him commented, i was too captivated in the boy that barged in though, his strength was powerful. It wasn't as high as mine but it was above shoto's that was for sure.

I wouldn't look away from the boy and started drilling holes into him, he looked back at me his smile falling for a second then he walked off with his classmates. "Isana yoarashi." Dad said, "You know that guy mister Aizawa?" hakegure asked "Indeed, he's strong." this piqued my interest, it wasn't every day dad complimented someone. "He's the same year as you all, he received the second to top scores for recommendations. But for some unknown reason he turned down the request and went to UA." The class started muttering while i was practically thinking of all the techniques i could beat him. I was snapped out of my thoughts by this high-pitched voice "Eraser! I know that scowl anywhere." I looked over at the voice to see a woman with turquoise hair and a green and orange suit, "I saw you on the sports festival but it's been a while since we were this close in person." I could feel the disturbance on his face and it was kinda funny. "Let's get married." I snapped my head at the lady "No." My dad and i said, "I mean think of it if i was your wife your life would be filled with joy and laughter." "That sounds like an actual nightmare." Dad answered. She continued flirting with dad and it got a little annoying if you ask me.

Then she called over her students, they looked pretty weak but i was thought to never judge a book by its cover. There was this boy who was touching everyone's hands and talking to them with this disgusting nice tone. "Hey i'm shindo, seems like UA has been having a lot of trouble this year must have been tough for you." He switched to denki's hand "But even so you're all aiming to become pro heroes despite those hard ships." Jiro's hand "It's wonderful." He did this stupid anime pose "Hearts full of fortitude. I believe that's what ever hero in the world needs.". I yawned "And bakugo, it must have been hard for you with that whole kidnapping incident. You have an especially strong will, today i'm going to do my best to learn from you." He stuck out his hand just for bakugo to slap it and say "Stop pretending, what you say doesn't match the look in your eyes." The boy gave a friendly smile and walked up to me, he grabbed my hands like the others "Speaking of being kidnapped i've never seen a girl show so much strength, any man would be happy to have a women like you." I snatched my hands from his grip and kicked him in his box lightly because i give pity points. "Didn't anyone tell you not to touch a lady without their permission?" A hand intertwined with mine, i looked up to see shoto looking pretty pissed. Probably from the guy before and this one.

"Kurayami be nice." Dad said with a sigh knowing that was one of the last things i would be to random strangers that touch people without their permission. "Get your stuff and head to orientation ." He continued, i followed him with a small duffel bag and my costume. 

We were in our costumes in a room that was filled to the brim with other students, the a tired looking man that looked somewhat like Aizawa with light grey hair started talking sleepily. "Okay then... lets do this exam thing." I couldn't understant the rest of the speech because he was muttering the whole thing what i got was out of the 15,000 of us only 100 people would be passing, my goal now was to be first, the man also said something about three targets and getting this tennis ball thing on them. When the man was done the room opened up to reveal something like the USJ. 

I started running with my class out "Everyone stay close together, we'll fight them as a group." I looked over at midoriya who made the comment "I'm going on my own." I say as i run off to the south-west part of the arena making arrows with the balls attached i moved my hand and they flew off to the closest people. It took me a minute to find people but when i did they didn't even know what happened, I took their balls and kept on taking and stealing, it was like taking candy from a baby. "Oh, the first contestants passed, finally." there was a second of silence until "What! 150 and 120 students were taken down! Two people were able to do that in one attack!" 

I started walking to the 'anteroom' by following the arrows. When i got there i was surprised to see the second person wasn't here yet, i waited silently until the door opened with a loud bang. I looked up with a blank face it was the guy from before with the strong quirk. "Ah... Congratulations on getting 1st. I'm grateful to be working with someone as strong as you" I nodded and bowed "Thank you, i could say the same for you getting second. He bowed and i winced when his head scrapped the floor, "THANK YOU!" Then the door opened and someone came in, i sat on the couch and closed my eyes silently. I was in a trance of nothingness soon later it was just a dark room of nothing and i was meditating in it, i was soon awaken by something heavy being placed on my shoulder.

 I looked over to see candy cane hair in my face, "Did i wake you up." shoto looked up at me his bi colored eyes looking into my red ones "I wasn't resting so no." I stared at his hair, on my shoulder it was as soft a feather but i wanted to feel if it was as soft as i thought "You can touch it if you want." I looked back into his eyes i guess i had been staring for too long, i looked back at his hair hesitantly reaching out my hand. When my hand reached his hand i just rested it there but then i slowly started rubbing it and drawing small circles on his head as he rested his head on my shoulder. My usual emotionless face lifter a little into a soft smile, but then i felt someone looking at us. I stopped petting Shoto and looked up, i scanned the room to see nobody looking in our direction. Then there was a groan i looked down to see shoto looking at me "Is something wrong." I shook my head still scanning the room from the corner of my eye "Can you continue to pet me then." I did as he said shaking off the feeling, maybe it was someone glancing around, no, the look was filled with disgust.

"Currently 70 people have passed, 30 more and we'll be done." I was getting a little worried, the assignment wasn't hard 'hit 2 people with the balls and your done. So what was taking them so long, i could felt todoroki sharing the same concern as me. Then i heard footsteps and i looked up, i looked up and saw jiro, shoji, yoamomo and tsu. "Good i'm glad to see you both passed." Todoroki stood up and i followed suit, they stared asking us questions about the others  i let todoroki answer the questions i didn't feel like talking right now. "I'm going to get something to eat." He nodded and i went over to the food station, i grabbed 2 dumplings one for me and the other for shoto. Now that i think of it this is one of the first times i went to get food willingly, i internally cheered a little. I walked back to see midoriya and bakugo were here, "hey" I said to both of them, bakugo nodded while midoriya answered "Oh, Kurayami your here too." I gave shoto his dumpling "Of course, you guys cut it pretty close for my liking." I looked around  "Where's the rest of the class?"

I saw him shiver for some reason "Uhm, there still on the field." My eyebrows knitted together "hm, is that so." I let out a sigh and walked away, i sat on a bench that was vacant. This was taking too long, my mind floated to thinking about All for One, it was annoying to think he was my dad but i had already done a DNA test and it came positive. I grunted in anger i didn't want to be in a bad mood for the sake of myself....... And the person i'll was going to inevitably fight against. After what seemed like ages all 100 spots were filled, and all of class A made it, i cheered quietly while the others might as well had thrown a party.

"All right for the 100 of you who passed the first test please turn your attention to the screen." I looked up at the screen that was viewing the arena then all of a sudden everything started blowing up, my eyebows knitted together in confusion but not for long after figuring what we were going to be doing. "There's only one more round, your goal is simple take rescue exercises and save the bystanders that are nearby. The man continued to explain the rules that i took note too, I was going to walk over to todoroki but when i looked over he seemed to be having a pretty intense talk, i sighed then pouted a little. I wanted to talk to him but i don't want to be a burden and interrupt, but as quickly as it started it ended. Now i was going to ask him about it but midoriya came along, how i wish we were back at the dorms and we could talk for hours. After a while the room that we were in opened up, how many rooms started opening up, i stood getting ready for anything in my way.

Everyone ran out of the room in a crowd as i ran in another direction, "Cerberus" and then my trusty pet was running right beside me "I need you to get all the civilians you can to the hospital center." He ran away to the right while went to the left. "HELP, PLEASE ANYONE HELP!" I winced the cry for help sounded too familiar but i went over to it, when i saw a middle aged women stuck in debris from the torso down. "Please keep calm, help is here." I walked over to her and looked her in her teary eyes "How do you feel right now, dizzy, short of breath? Can you feel your legs?" I She shook her head "Yes, i can feel my legs. Please help me, my son and daughter got split up. I can't find my husband either." I Started using my blood manipulation to make a small shovel, i carefully dug around her just enough that i would be able to pull her up. I put my hands in her armpits like a baby and pulled her out, after that i laid her on her back and pressed pressure points on her legs to see if she could still feel them. I called cerberus over and put her on his back with 5 others "Go to the hospital center before you get any more, they need to be checked." He let out a low bark then lightly jogged off.

I walked around jumping over building pieces, I had found the family members of the lady and many others. "terrorist have approached the area..." That's all i heard over the joy that was overwhelming me finally something fun. I heard the shouts of battle that was calling my name. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 15K 47
Once a villain, always a villain. Or at least that's what society says Everyone whats to be a hero when they grow up! Right? Where a boy is given a s...
52.9K 1.5K 20
**PLEASE AGE SHIGARAKI DOWN!!!** (Y/N) is a Quirkless 15 year old girl. She was very used to her normal life, hanging around her best friend Izuku Mi...
119K 1.7K 17
Y/N was born with both a blessing and a curse. Her parents loved her until she got her quirk. She was thrown out and living on the streets since age...
1.3K 46 8
All for One's daughter has grown up along the LOV seeing how her father was taken away from her by the "heros" that everyone adore. However before he...