hero names

If was a rainy day so i was contemplating if i should go to school on my motorcycle, i love feeling the rain because it felt like it was crying for me. So i could risk being wet to feel rain or i could go in the lamborghini, i chose option 1 because getting a white shirt wet could reveal some things under and i don't want to use my quirk to dry my clothes. I got into my black and red lamborghini and started driving.

( in japan you have to be 18 but i'm moving it down to 16 even though your still 15

( in japan you have to be 18 but i'm moving it down to 16 even though your still 15. I live on the dangerous side of life) By the time i got to school homeroom was about to start."How are you like always late for school." Kura-sa said "I always have missions and the only time i have to do them now is at night." I said as i walked through the door "We can see it, you know you kinda look like Aizawa and that other kid." Mina said. The rest of the guys were talking about how they suddenly became celebrities, I went to my seat and put my head down and just stared at todoroki "Can you stop staring, it's rude." I continued to look at him but it was more intense this time. "When we have interns are you going to your dad's?" i asked, i know kinda out of the blue but before he answered Aizawa opened the door. "Good morning." he said "Good morning Mr.Aizawa" the class said in unison, somehow eveyone was in their seats.

"Mr.Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore, that's great news" tsui said "The old lady went a little overboard on her treatment. Anyway we have a big class today, our hero informatics." He sounded serious. My tail stopped wagging the cut on my eye was starting to scar and it was really itchy "You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities." The whole class started talking and cheering, Aizawa used his quirk and the class instantly stopped. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that i mentioned the last time we were in class together, normally students don't have to worry about this until 2nd and 3rd year, but your class is different. Infact by extending offers to first years like you pro's are investing in your potential. Any offers can be descended if their interest in you dies down before graduation." "stupid selfish adults" mineta said, huh? how are they selfish? "So what your saying is hat we still have to prove ourselfs even after we get recruited." Hagakure asked "Correct, now here are the totals for those of you who got offers." He then clicked a button and names and numbers popped up. Of cource i got the highest of 7862, then todoroki and after that was bakugo and the list goes down. "In last years it has been pretty spread out but this year there is a pretty big gap."Aizawa informs "Gah! that's no fair" kaminari says, everyone looked kinda shocked at the scores then jiro says "Todoroki got more than bakuo?""Ya, it's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." kiri adds "Probably because of bakugo's attitude." sero says

Next to me was todoroki and next to him was yaoyorozu, "That's amazing, you must be proud." yaoyoroku says to todoroki "These offers are probably because of my father." wow great way to thank her. Umuraka and iida were doing their own little thing while midoriya ans mineta were doing theirs.I noticed that no one congratulated me, i didn't need it but it would have been nice. "Despite this you are all interning with pro's got it, even those of yu who didn't get any offers." Aizawa said "Oh so were all interning?" midoriya asked looking a little surprised "Yes, you all allready got to experience combat with real villans during the attack on the USJ but it will still be helpful to see pro's at work up close and personal in the field, first hand." Sota and Umaraka were pretty pumped up about these names "These names may not be permanent but take them seriously because-" he was cut off by someone opening the door and finishing his sentence "You'll have hell to pay later." Midnight then walked in an kaminari and mineta went all perverty "What you pick today could be your code name for life, you better be careful or you could be stuck with something utterly in decent for life." She said "It's midnight" many people in the class said "Ya she's got a good point, midnight is going to have final approval over your names." he takes out his yellow sleeping bag.