Is this the end or beginning?

5 year old Kurayami was again given a hot slap by her mother for falling asleep while cleaning. This was everyday life for her, at this point she didn't even scream just hot tears ran down her face. Her mother was screaming at her but she couldn't hear a word, her father was drowning her little sister with gifts but she didn't care.

She just wanted to know why she was hated, she knew why but just didn't want to admit it. It was all because of her quirk, the thing she hated the most. Her quirk was labeled 'villainous' and 'deadly', in fact her quirk is one of a kind. Her quirk is called lucifer, her quirk allows her to summon a three headed dog and control any temperature of fire, and can use these red ring that can cut through anything and has blood control or blood manipulation.She can cut herself and control the blood or close blood vessels, she can also drain blood from even a live person. She also has telekinesis and is able to turn invisible. She also has a nightmare quirk.

 She also has a nightmare quirk

Kurayami POV

Kurayami POV

I was looking at my dad now inside with my sister, me and my mother were outside on the balcony of our mini mansion(your house is on the top) My mom was now whipping me and screaming again. I was crying my eyes out but I wanted to scream but dad says that my screams hurt my sister. After a few minutes my mom stopped then there was silence until she said"What a baby, do you think heroes will save you?" You stopped crying and put a cold face on. "we are more alike then you think brat,now stop crying" Your mom came and slapped you on your face. She then went back to the railing on the balcony and sat on it, there was silence. Your mom was looking out to the night sky.

For some reason I thought it was time for something but what? "Hurry, now or never! HURRY!'' What is that voice and where is it coming from? "Push her, Hurry Save yourself. PUSH HER!" the voice kept on screaming at me and then it hit me. If i pushed her off I wouldn't get beat as bad. You tried to stand as your mom was distracted but couldn't muster up the strength. You allowed yourself to rest for a minute but everything hurt all your scars were showing. All your scars were barely an inch apart and they were big and long and ugly.You also have wolf ears but your parents tell you to never show them because they are from one of your relatives. Your parents also have always tried not to hit your face because it was as sight to behold so your face had no scars at all on it.There was blood spilling onto your long black hair.Your hair was also turning white not because of stress or old age, no one really knows why but it is.

Your hair was also turning white not because of stress or old age, no one really knows why but it is

( this is what you look like but without the scar on you face and you can pick what eye color you want)

You finally muster all the strength you had and stood silently. Your back was hunched and blood was dripping, you were afraid to use your quirk and it took too much strength to use it so you dragged your body to the railing. your mother saw you and looked at you, It was too late she saw you." Quirk, push... hurry ,still time" the voice sounded like it was dying or being dragged out. You looked at your mother's suspicious eyes and she looked at your tired desperate ones. And all at once you moved your hand in sweeping motion but nothing happened. Your mom laughed a horrible crazy laugh. "Again...hurry" the voice sounded farther this time. You did it again and nothing, nothing happened. Suddenly a red blood spike came out of the ground next to you and pierced your mom's head.There was a gross crack and the stopped laughter made it all worse. There was a gasp behind you and you saw your dad's eyes wide at the sight. You looked horrified.