Ultimate moves

I woke up early in the morning, too early the sun hasn't even risen yet. I stayed in my bed cuddling cerberus until i got up and showered, i put on some comfy clothes and went down to the living room. I was on my phone on the couch watching ticktoks about me a kura-sa, then  arms wrapped around me from behind. "Why are you up so early." I turned my head to see bi colored eyes looking back at me "I woke up too early and now i can't sleep." He walked around the couch and sat next to me. We stayed there silently until he used his hand to push my head onto his shoulder, i was stiff at first but then melted into it. We stayed there scrolling through tiktoks for about an hour, then the light were turned on. 

I shot my head from todoroki's and up to the light switch to where I found a tired looking Aizawa, but when was he not. "What are you two doing up this early." I thought of a lie out of instinct but todoroki answered before i could "she woke up and i followed her and we started watching videos together about an hour ago." So innocent i would have lied in a heartbeat. Aizawa stared at both of us for a long time then nodded slowly "You two should get ready for school." he then walked out leaving us two alone. I looked at todoroki "When are you going to tell him." "When you offically ask me to be your girlfriend." I stood up "I don't know how he'll react about that so our relationship has to be solid." I gave him a smile then skipped out of the room. 

I changed into my school uniform then went back to the living room to see everyone eating i walked pasted them trading my good morning then walking to school. I was in my seat in class as Aizawa was talking "I believe i mentioned this already but your main focus this summer is to obtain provisional licences. Do not take this lightly, a hero licence means your respocible for human lives. You could imagine the exam to achieve one is very difficult, only 50% of students pass the test required for these permits each year." Mineta let out this little grunt then said "It's that hard to get a provisional licence." Aizawa continued to talk "In order to prepare today you'll concentrating something new." then the door opened to reveal midnight, cementoss and ectoplasm, "Two ultimate moves." Aizawa finished.

We were at gym gamma right now in our hero costumes. The teachers were blabbing on about there reason for ultimate moves and other things, Ectoplasm and cementoss used there quirks to make these pillars and clones for us to test on. I was working on using my blood manipulation ultimate move first, i was thinking of being able to make 200 arrows fall from the sky at my opponent. "200 is too high for now, start at 50 to increase your aim and consistency." I nodded took of a chunk of the rock cemmentoss made and made that my target, at first it was easy to make 50 and i increased to 100 still with perfect aim and had to get a new rock, by 200 i was a little off but it was still perfect. I made the rock smaller and smaller each time and continued to aim at it, i would throw it in the air, aim and break it. 

I looked over at the ectoplasm clone and without permission i started on my second skill, I stretched out my arm and aimed my hand at him. My goal was to control him, it had been on my mind since the all might and all for one fight. I thought of making him levitate but instead he was turned into a ball of flesh with blood all over me and my pillar, i felt a pain in my palm to see a cut in my hand. I looked back at the ball of flesh amazed about what i did."Hey! you okay up there?" Midnight asked from the floor but i was to engrossed in the ball of flesh to notice. I used my blood manipulation to pick up all the blood making my pillar return to normal, the blood piled up into a ball. "Boom." The ball exploded with blood swords and arrows aiming all around it. I missed all the weapons by dodging and was completely amazed by what i could do.

"Hey you good." I looked over to see kaminari next to me, i stared for a second "Yes." He looked at my hand that had blood dripping out of it. "I'm fine." He looked uncomfortable as he turned around and walked away, i looked below all the pillars to where the pros were supposed to be "I need another clone. I got what i had asked for and started with manipulating it's body, i had made a little progress i wasn't using as much strength but i would still at least break a limb. "Young Akuji." I turned around to see the weak form of all might walking towards, I turned the clone into a ball of flesh then looked back over at All might, i was curious about why he was here. I hope he was okay since he was out of the hospital not too long ago.