The Bad Batch Aftermath{Techx...

Da xoautumnbratxo

~Book two to Valerie's story~ What was only one mistake turned out to be the very thing that possibly saved h... Altro

Author's Note #1
Prologue
Alone
Meeting The Batch
Anaxes
Skako Minor Pt. 1
Skako Minor Pt. 2
Unfinished Business
Saving The Handmaiden
Ambush
Order 66
Finding Her
Hunted
Rescued
Breaking Point
Ord Mantell
Battle Scars
Reunion
Author's Note #2
Emotions
Bounty Lost
Revelations
The Truth
Rescue on Ryloth
Old Guns
Before The Storm
Return To Kamino
Kamino Lost
A New Day
Now This Isn't Pod Racing
Treasures All Around
Gone Girl
Taken
Aftermath
The Youngling
Home
Clones, Conspiracies, The Senate Oh My!
Truth and Consequences
For The Republic
Rescuing Hope
The Crossing
Fate
Fate Worse Than This
The Test of A Jedi
Confessions
Pabu
Jealousy is an Ugly Color
A Worthy Jedi
The Summit
Plan 99
Authors Note #3
The Darkness
Fighting Back
Lost
Wanted
Sandy Planets
His Memories
What Could've Been
Closed doors

Season 3/ Written Trailer

126 8 7
Da xoautumnbratxo

After so long we are finally getting season 3 of The Bad Batch! With tonight's premier kicking starting the new season and after watching the trailer (possible multiple times) It makes me so excited/ nervous/ anxious/ all of the above for what's to come and while I already have some ideas of what I am working with for TBB: Aftermath I wanted to try and come up with my own written trailer of what's to come/ may come!(Please let me know how I did!) Also I hope you like the new cover for Valerie's story as well :)

*Disclaimer: Any scene written here is subject to change once I start publishing again/ season 3 ends for TBB*

"First it was Crosshair, then it was Tech and Val." Hunter said, leaning on the holo-table inside of the Marauder, he held his head down. "Now they stole Omega." He was alone. It was only when he was alone was when he showed his true emotions. The pain and sadness he really felt. He used his anger to hide the pain when he was around Wrecker or other people. He slammed his fist on the table. "I won't have it anymore. The Empire will pay."

The holo-table beeped and Hunter looked up and shut down his emotions. Pushing a button on the table. Two clones appeared in front of him.

"Hunter, it's been a while." Rickshaw, one of the clones said. His ARC Trooper Moose stood next to him with his arms folded.

"Yes, it's been a while." Hunter said, his voice monotone.

Moose immediately picked up on this. "What's going on? Where's Valerie?"

Hunter looked away from the table. "Hunter?" Rickshaw asked. "Where's Valerie?"

Hunter took in a deep breath. "A mission, it went wrong." He paused, trying to keep the emotions suppressed. "It went so wrong. She... she sacrificed herself to save the team. She could've saved herself but she wouldn't leave him. My squad is... it's gone."

"No... I don't believe this." Rickshaw said in disbelief.

"Where are the others?" Moose asked. "Your little girl, Omega right?"

"The Empire took her." He looked back at the two clones. "I'm going to do whatever it takes to get her back."

Rickshaw stayed quiet. He couldn't look at Hunter. "What do you need from us?" Moose questioned.

"Do you think you could continue looking into The Advance Science Division?" Hunter asked.

"You mean that corp. that Echo was looking into?" Moose asked. Hunter nodded. "Consider it done."

"For Valerie." Rickshaw added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A woman stumbled her way through the foggy terrain. Her anxieties were buzzing all around her and her fight or flight was maxed out.

"I have to get out of here." She whispered. In the distance she heard Massiff's barking and it was only a matter of time before they caught up.

The woman continued running but exhaustion was quickly gaining on her. She shoved her hands into her pockets searching for anything to help her. She pulled out a one-way-communication device. A device she had used once before, it seemed damaged but she had to have hope.

Still running she quickly activated it. "Hello? Please, hello?!"

There were a few moments of quiet. The faint barks from the Massiff's echoed in the woods.

The comm-link was staticky but another voice responded. "Hello?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know sarg. you can't keep shutting us out." Wrecker said, following his sergeant.

"Leave it alone Wrecker." Hunter said, walking towards the gunner's mount.

"You're losing control." Wrecker said. "We need help, there is nothing wrong asking them for help."

"I said leave it alone!" Hunter whipped around and snapped. Wrecker was taken aback, he was speechless. Hunter rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Wrecker, I'm sorry. I just need to be alone right now."

Without another word, Wrecker turned around and walked towards the bridge. Hunter felt guilty for snapping at his brother. He knew he only wanted to help. Getting his wish of wanting to be alone Hunter climbed up to the gunner's mount and sat in the chair. Looking out the glass, the blue glow of hyperspace surrounded the ship. He leaned back in the seat, he was so exhausted. He knew he should be sleeping but sleep was hard for him. Taking a deep breath, Hunter found his eyes growing heavy. He tried his hardest to fight sleep off but it was a losing battle. With his eyes finally fluttering shut, sleep had won.

It wasn't long before the smell of smoke filled Hunter's nostrils. He jolted up from where he was resting.

"Wrecker?!" Hunter yelled as he looked around. He realized that he wasn't on the ship, but back in a dream he's been in once before.

He stood up from the tree he was leaning against and looked around. The sky was dark. Turning around, Hunter tried to find the source of the smoke. The city that sat behind the lake had clouds of dark gray smoke billowing from several spots. He started moving towards the city.

"You left her." A cold child-like voice came from behind Hunter. He paused and turned around, he saw the little girl he'd seen once before. "She saved you, and you left her. Just like you left your brother."

"What?" Hunter was taken aback by this little girl. "I didn't leave anyone."

"You didn't even go back. Why didn't you go back?" The little girl said. She held both her hands out and used the force, pushing him back, Hunter managed to keep his footing. "Tell me!" She yelled. At first Hunter thought she may have been angry but the tears in her eyes told him otherwise.

Hunter collapsed to his knees, he was failing at hiding his emotions from this girl he didn't even know. "I-I should have gone back. I know but Omega needed help." He paused. "I was only thinking about Omega, I didn't even think about the rest of the squad... it's my fault. It's all my fault."

The little girl didn't say anything. Her silence made Hunter look up and she was standing right in front of him. While on his knees he was right at her height. He could see the red in her eyes from crying. Hunter realized that the thing missing from her brown eyes was a pair of orange goggles. Hunter at this moment realized who this little girl was.

She leaned over and wrapped her arms around his neck. She started crying into his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She sobbed. "They saved you all."

Hunter wrapped his arms around the little girl and rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. She just continued to cry. "Is she still alive?" He whispered, part of him afraid of what she's going to say next.

She leaned back, her hands still resting on his shoulders. "I don't know. After all, I'm just in your mind."

Hunter shot up in his seat. He was back on the Marauder. Hyperspace was still in view. He looked around just confused. "Val..." he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep running Wrecker!" Hunter yelled at the two of them weaving in and out of the woods. The two of them lost their blasters and their only bet was to keep running.

"I'm trying!" Wrecker yelled back.

"I see them!" The troopers that were chasing them yelled.

"We have to fight them!" Wrecker yelled.

"With what?!" Hunter questioned. "We don't have our weapons!"

"But you do." A familiar voice whispered in his ear.

"What?" Hunter said, slowing his pace.

"Keep up, Hunter!" Wrecker yelled.

"You have a weapon." The familiar voice was soft. Hunter could've sworn that someone was speaking to him.

"Who are you?" Hunter asked, completely stopping.

"What's going on?" Wrecker said, having turned around. "Who are you talking to?"

"My weapon." The female voice said, Hunter realized who it was.

"Valerie?" Hunter called out.

"Use it, save yourself and Wrecker." Valerie's whispers echoed through Hunter's head. "You have no choice. I believe in you."

"It's Valerie." Hunter said, pulling off his bag and rummaging through it.

"Valerie?" Wrecker questioned. "You officially lost it, Sarg."

Hunter pulled out the lightsaber. It was cold from not being used. "She told me to use it."

"I see them!" The troopers yelled. "Quick before they get away."

Wrecker pulled out his vibro-blade. "Looks like we don't have a choice anymore."

Hunter turned on the lightsaber. The silver glow shining bright throughout the forest.

"Jedi!" The troopers could be heard yelling. "Let headquarters know we are dealing with a Jedi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl stumbled across a small farm. A farm that seemed familiar to her. Not familiar as in visiting the place but more like it was something familiar as in a dream. A man and woman stepped out from the small house. Even though she had never seen this woman before she knew right away who she was.

"Mom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The platform!" Wrecker yelled. "It's gonna give away!" The platform Hunter and Wrecker were standing on started shaking. The support ropes holding it up started to snap as well. Wrecker looked over the ledge and gulped. "Oh boy, I looked!"

"There's nowhere we can go!" Hunter said, still blasting the enemies in front of them. "We have to fight back, stay with me Wrecker!"

"Right! Right!" Wrecker said and continued to shoot the troopers in front of them. The shaking of the platform did nothing to help ease Wrecker's anxieties.

"Woah!" Hunter slipped and Wrecker was there to pull him back up, that's when the two of them noticed the platform slowly starting to fall. "We need to get off this!"

"No kidding!" Wrecker agreed.

The platform had gotten so steep that Hunter and Wrecker had to grab onto it to keep from sliding off. "Hang on, Wrecker!"

"Woah-ohh!" Wrecker clung on as tight as he could.

Running footsteps drew Hunter's attention as he looked up as a hooded figure flipped through the air, reaching their hand out. The lightsaber that Hunter had been keeping attached to his waist flew up towards the mysterious figure. Hunter pulled himself up to see they landed on their knee. Igniting the silver blade, they quickly stood up to block the onslaught of blaster fire, like this was something they've done a million times before. The technique familiar to Hunter. In a mere matter of moments and with the help of the force, they managed to have the enemy on the retreat. Standing straight up, they de-ignited the lightsaber and placed it hidden in their cloak.

"A-a little help!" Wrecker yelled.

Hunter saw them turn at the cries of Wrecker's plea and they ran back over, using the force they raised the platform and Hunter and Wrecker managed to pull themselves the rest of the way up.

Hunter looked at the cloaked figure. "Who are you?"

Slowly they dropped their hood.

Please let me know how I did in trying to write this trailer! I'll tell you it's so much more difficult to write it than just watching one. I don't want to give all my ideas away but at the same time I want to get readers pumped again for Valerie's story. I can't wait to continue with her story and to see how The Bad Batch season 3 will come to a close. Any predictions for either the show or Valerie's story? I'm excited to hear what you guys have to think and I just hope that Dave Filoni doesn't break our hearts too much!

xoautumnbratxo

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

33.2K 1.5K 27
"Choose a side.. we all have to now." Noble knew from the visions that the END was coming... With the Bad Batch unknowingly going into this so called...
2.6K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
22.5K 1K 35
During the Clone Wars, the Bad Batch is tasked with a variety of missions across the galaxy. An unexpected addition to their team throws a wrench in...
32.1K 1.1K 20
Her name is Noble.. That's what many have called her for years. With a tragic past that cost the lives of her brothers, turned this clone into a medi...