Not Everything Will Go Right

Por im_just_a_person_321

The Badger Series (Book 24) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Gabriel Badger is teenager, who's hoping... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 24

15 0 0
Por im_just_a_person_321

Percival's POV

I groan slightly when I see that Denver is calling me, and I already have a feeling that I don't want to know anything that he has to say.

I decide to pick it up anyway, and I sit on the bed, before I greet him.

"Hey, I want you and Gabriel to come to my office, as soon as you can." Denver tells me, and I frown.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"No I just have to talk with the both of you about something, and I'm not sure if I will have the time to do that in the evening." He tells me.

"We will be there soon." I say, and then I hang up.

I look at the bathroom door, and I wonder how long it will take Gabriel to clean himself, and if I should tell him to do it quickly.

But then I remember that his hearing is better than mine, so he most likely already knows that Denver expects to see us.

A few minutes later, he come out of the bathroom, and I tell him that we have to talk with Denver.

So, he dresses in some clean clothes, and then we walk outside, with the guards following us.

When we reach the pack house we go straight to Denver's office, and he opens the door for us only a few seconds after I knock on them.

"What do you have to talk to us about." I ask him, before I sit on one of the chairs which is in front of Denver's desk.

"We had a voting about your situation." Denver tells me, and then he looks at Gabriel who now looks scared.

"And we decided that we won't make you stay with Julie, at least not for now.

But we will have to try to figure out what's going on with your bond, so you might have to see her sometimes." Denver tells him.

"Can Percival and I stay together?" Gabriel asks Denver, and he looks between us, before he sighs in annoyance.

"Well, I voted on letting you stay together, until we will figure out what's going on, but I got overvoted." Denver says, and the both of us start to look very pale, which makes him chuckle.

"But." He tells us. "I managed to convince them that we should let you stay together.

To make sure that the both of you will be protected better, especially now that Julie threatened Percival and went to Gabriel with a knife." Denver says.

"Does that mean that we can be together?" Gabriel asks hopefully.

"For now, but I won't allow you to mate, because that might not end well for either of you or Julie." Denver says, and we nod in agreement.

"I will make sure to give you a few more guards, but you can go now." Denver says, and we thank him, before we stand up.

We decide to go straight to the house, and when I look at the guards, I quickly realise that there are already a lot more of them here.

So, I guess that Denver informed them that they will stay with us before we even came here.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.4K 342 51
The Badger Series (Book 5) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Tyler Badger is supposed to be the next Alpha, since his father decided that his...
136K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
85.3K 2K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...
99.5K 2.7K 51
The Badger Series (Book 10) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Hugh Badger has a crash on his younger brother, and he really hopes that his bro...