Child of the damned

By hayleysxwp

Priscilla "cilla" labonair and silas labonair, twins of hayley labonair, growing up only with her mother bein... More

Casting
Prologue
His girl
Let the quest begin
Forbidden for a reason
Run, boy, run
Going here and there
Really, lady?
Is he dead?
He's saved
We met a god
Family is a big mess
I forgot my father in law
Screw family
Hi, dad!
Mom?
Let the battle begin

New one

702 14 0
By hayleysxwp

" he's waking up," annabeth said as the new one slowly opened up his eyes"

Percy jackson, we've been expecting you," chiron said as the boy passed out again"

...

Where am i?" The boy said as he was laying in the infirmary " you drool when you sleep" annabeth said as the boy was half awake"

"Huh?"

"Annabeth, let's go" priscilla said leading her back to her cabin"you gotta leave him alone for now"

Next morning

Mr.D, could you-" priscilla said but stopped at seeing the boy for the awake for the first time"

"Dad?" The boy said to dyonisis as i look at him with a weirded out face"

"Okey, mr.D, even if percy was your s-" grover said getting cut off"grover, quite , please, we had a nice moment don't ruin it, the galy is right down that path grab that bottle and i'll talk about anything you want"mr.D said and i laugh a little"

"You know...you"he continued"

"Yea i'm gonna go"

"Wait, miss labonair"chiron said i stopped in my track"oh, percy, this might be a lot for you to process"he continued"Oh, no, your a horse, my father won't talk to me unless i get him a drink"

"Oh, no, no, no, mr.D is not your father"

"I could be" he said and just laugh again"
"Yes but are you?"chiron said with a sarcastic face"why must you ruin everything"mr.D said"

"Mr.D knows that zeus has forbidden him from consuming alcohol and that demigods can do things for gods that gods can't do themselves, mr.D was taking advantage of that," chiron explained"

"Percy walk with me and priscilla you can go" chiron said as i walk away"

" luke? Chiron is on his way with the new one"

"Everyone, your attention please, this is percy jackson" chiron said as the boy let out a small and awkward wave" i hope you'll proceed to whatever he needs" he continued as he walks away"

" the boy walked in towards his stuff as luke and his friends were whispering"

"Look if you wanna give me a hard time, can we do it tomorrow, i'm kinda having a hard day"the boy said like he was ready to fight"

"We heard what happened on the hill, we just wanted to say we're really sorry," luke said looking at the kid as he looked down"

"We know what your going through, believe me."Priscilla said sticking out her hand" i'm priscilla, that's luke," the girl said with a sweet smile" percy" the little boy said with an tight-lipped smile"

...

"You okey?" Luke asked the boy as he jumped up from a nightmare"super"percy replied sarcastically" we all have them, you know, intense, recurring nightmares, that's normal here" Priscilla said standing next to luke leaning on his shoulder"

"The daydreams, adhd and dyslexia, demigods just process reality differently then humans do, for the first time your just like everyone else"

"So are you also..."percy could get his words out he didn't know how to" am i unclaimed? No, hermes is my father, that doesn't matter were all on the same team here" luke said hesitating his words"

"Why is that okey? Why do they get to bring us here to ignore some of us?" The blond boy said getting frustrated"if you spend to much time trying to figure out why the gods do what they do, you'll drive yourself crazy"

" the sooner you stop driving yourself crazy about that the sooner you'll enjoy what this place has to offer" luke continued"

"And what's that?"

" glory"

" demi gods have always fought for glore, they used to call it cleos, it's this stuff that attaches itself to your name, makes you bigger, scarier, more important" luke explained as he was showing the boy around"
" people listen closer when you talk, they work harder to be your friend and they think twice about messing with you" luke kept explaining as clarrise purposly bumped into the boy"

"Hey" percy yelled out as clarrise shoved him to ground" knock it off clarrise, it's his first day" priscilla stepped in with blue flames coming out of her hands"wait so this is the kid who killed the minotaur, is that right?"

"Yea"

"Like you want attention here dummy? Better be ready for it when it comes" the curly-haired girl said scaring percy as everyone laughs including Priscilla"
"Well she seems nice, and so does that one" percy said as Priscilla walked away with clarrise"

"Yeah, ares kids, except her, that's hades daughter" luke said pointing at cilla"

"Little devil, come here," luke said calling her over"

" they come by a in honestly,"he continued as priscilla came over"

"Why don't they mess with you two?" Percy asked pointing at the girl next to luke"they know better," luke said putting his arm around her shoulder giving a. Kiss on her head"

" luke is the strongest one at camp and her, Priscilla she's hades favorite" luke's brother said, chris rodriguez"
" so they don't mess with you, because of glory?" Percy asked as the couple nodded their head"so if i get glory clarrise won't mess with me either?"

"Exactly"

"And people think i'm a big deal?" The boy continued"

"Well, sorta,"

"And my dad will have no choice but to claim me?"percy said, the boy was getting ahead of himself"
"You can't force the gods to do anything," the girl said as she looked beside her to see her brother coming over"
"Well, yea but it would be harder for him to ignore me, right?" The blond boy asked"

"Maybe"

Well, great, where do we start," percy said as i look at luke with a smile"

...

"Just follow my lead," Priscilla said shooting the arrow perfectly in the fake monster" a good source of glory are feats of skill" luke said handing him the bow"

"So, we gotta figure out what you're good at." The girl said taking a step back form the kid"i wanna be very clear about this, i've never done anything like this before, and it looks super dangerous" the boy said"

"And you never killed a minotaur before either, 'til you did"luke said as percy took out his arrow" blondie, here," cilla said wanting to light the arrow with fire"

" I wouldn't"

"Should i try again?" The boy asked as everyone immediately screamed no"

"Okey, let's go, no blacksmith for you" Priscilla said slowly walking away from the two boys

...

"Is there a greek god of dissapointment, maybe someone should ask him if he's missing a kid" the blond boy said almost giving up"

"Oizys...but she's a goddess," chris said as we all look at him" but she's not really one for dissapointment more for failure"chris continues talking as we all roll our eyes"

" we're gonna find the thing that you're good at, i know it,"luke said reasurring the boy"

"A bell chimes"

"Our turn," priscilla said as the boys stood up"our turn for what?" Percy asked confused having no idea what's happening" burnt offerings," chris said" the god's like the smell, so it gets their attention before you say a prayer," luke explained to the boy who still didn't get it"

"They like the smell of burned mac and cheese?"percy said" jesus are you just dumb or naturally blond"priscilla said to kid" they like the smell of begging kid, that's what god's want" she said as chris chuckles"

"You burn what you'll miss most, then they know you really mean what you're about to say, so they'll listen," luke explained as the girl starts to walk away

...
"Hi, mom" priscilla said sitting alone close the the camp's edge giving up offerings" i hope you can hear me, i miss you, but this place finally feels like home i wish you could've met luke...and dad did visit me twice since you're gone but he still ignores me, i love you mom"

"The girl was walking back to her cabin as she saw percy, she heard noises coming from the bathroom stalls, she stood behind the corner seeing it all happen doing nothing"

"Holy shit," cilla whispered to herself as she saw water shooting towards her best-friend and the siblings"

"I can explain," percy said as annabeth stood by the door" no, you can't," annabeth said as i come from around the corner"
"Wait, i know you," percy spilled out"

"No you don't"

Yeah, you were there, that night in the infirmary." Percy said as he looked at me to"that's why I recognized you to," he said looking at cilla"

"Yes, i'm annabeth," the girl said" okey, why?" The blond boy replied just standing there confused"
"Well i've been waiting to see if anything like this would happen, so i'd know if you could help me"annabeth said gesturing with her hand

"Help you do what?"

" win capture the flag, it's a big deal around here," priscilla said turning back to her cabin

Next day

"You're gonna love this, camp-wide mock warfare, all glory to the victors"luke explained walking through the field of training half-bloods"annabeth's the head counselor of the athena cabin, she's led our team to three straight wins.been a long time since anyone's won a fourth," the girl walking next to them said looking over at annabeth"

"She was there in the bathroom, she said she'd been waiting for it to happen"percy said also looking over to her as priscilla ran back to her team"

" annabeth and cilla see the world differently, always six steps ahead of everyone else, you should cut them a break"luke explained as cilla was training her team"

"Who's side are you on anyway?"the blond boy said"

"Oh, Them, always, annabeth is my little sister and cilla the love of my life"luke said looking over to both the girl he'd known the longest

"Percy looked confused as to why luke called annabeth a little sister, he was confused on how they met but also how he met the girl he loved"

Luke castellan

"Before camp, i was on the road, me and a forbidden kid i met along the way, her name was thalia"luke explained to the blond boy"and what does that mean, forbidden?"the blond asked"

"A long time ago, zeus, poseidon and hades, agreed their childeren were becoming to powerful, so they made a pact to not father anymore and it held for a long time, until zeus and hades broke that pact"the black-haired boy explained hesitating about the story"

"Until thalia, a forbidden kid attracts trouble. Monsters everywhere, it's just a constant battle to stay alive, one day, we, uh, find this little girl hiding in an alley, annabeth, we we're worried about taking her in, exposing her to all that danger"

"Then we saw her fight" luke explained with a soft chuckle"but how did you meet priscilla?"the blond asked out of curiosity"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 289 13
"I'm going to tell you what I told your brother not so long ago," the goddess of love started, a knowing glint in her eyes, "amor vincit omnia-love c...
37.7K 776 17
ยซ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ? ยป Two demigods happen to find themselves at very chaotic times. A daughter of Apollo and a so...
7.6K 291 12
โ™† ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๏ฟฝ...
90.3K 5.1K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...