Vox x Reader

By WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

You are new to hell, learning your new abilities you run into the V's.... They want a partnership after seein... More

Author note!
Where in the fuck am I...
And I see the screen again...
Our first big discussion...
Need a cuddle buddy?...
If only...
Im so sorry...
And what are we...?
SPECIAL FOR 3K READS
Radio in the way
Orion's life :)
R̨̦̰̖͙̝̜̭̼̗͖̓̉̋̎͛̐̅̍̊ͮ̓͒͑̃ͥ̿͘͟͝a̢̢̱̩̻̘̭͚̹̬̟̖͔̲͔͎̩̍ͣ̈́͗ͧͭ̏ͥ̀͌ͯ̿̏̕͘͢͞ͅ 𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐢⃥⃒̸ ꊿ
ꕷ 𖢧 ꛎ 𖢧 ꛈ ꛕ
Well, what do YOU want??..
Its about fucking time
The faults from the Extermination...
I promise this wasnt my plan..
You were "Nothing"
Life as it is now
A thought for an action
Here's my plan.
Here's where it goes down...
Just Listen-
Goodbye to my World (pt1)
Goodbye to my World (pt2)
Lets get out of here...
...I'm back...
Healing.
Without you...
Trying.
A hellish "dream" and a hellish drink (pt 1)
Author note(sorry guyssss)

Oh fuck-

4.3K 91 481
By WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!?" I heard Vox scream. I jump awake and jolt myself up. Or I at least try. Vox's arm was still holding me close.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY BED?!"

"YOU WOULD'NT LET ME LEAVE LAST NIGHT-" I yell back as he throws himself off the bed. He sits up quickly looking flabbergasted. As he tried to recall the previous night I watched him have an epiphany. I sit up and stare at him.

Silence.

And not the good kind.

***

"We never talk about this again." Vox said as I opened the front door to leave. I glare at him. He has been yelling at me since we woke up.

"You've only said that fucking twenty times, clingy shit." I couldn't help but feel hurt at his outburst. I knew it was coming. I never meant for the hug to cause an entire sleepover. But it wasn't my fucking fault.

"Fuck off, Y/n." Vox mumbled and closed the door behind me. I feel my heart frown at this but my anger had my actions in a chokehold. I mutter under my breath and turn away from the building.

This fucking feels like a one night stand-

A real shitty one.

I start walking down the street and text Aspen.

Their text back last night read "Okie dokie Boss, take care"
I smile.

"I'm heading back now. Thank you for watching over while I was gone. You're seriously my best friend."

Aspen is the one person I can trust.

I walk down the pavement and watch the beautifully hideous things happening in hell. I look up at the sky. Cloudy. Foggy. Gross. Hot. Yet cold.
Yuck. Looks like we're probably in for a storm later.

I come up to the door of my headquarters. A pit in my stomach forms. I open the door glancing in at the dark lobby.

"Are we having a power ou- Oh my fucking God..." I stand in the doorway blood smeared up and down the walls. Bodies of my employees layed lifeless on the ground. Red poured out onto the floor. In the middle of the silence I hear a whimper. Aspen was curled up in a ball crying in the middle of the red soaked ground.

"Aspen..." my voice sounds hollow.

My friend-...

They lift their head, their black hair falling over their yellow eyes.

"B-boss...?" They're shaking. I take a step forward before they speak.

"Is he gone?..." I stop.

My heart drops.

"Is who gone?..." my voice in swallowed in fear.

"Alastor." The hoarse whisper comes from Aspen.

I stare at them. Fuck- what do I do??
Alastor?

Why would he kill as these people?

Where is he?

Just as that thought hits me a voice chimes in from behind me.

I jerk my body to face the door. Behind me.

"What a nice surprise meeting you again, Y/n!" His grin never once faltering.

I try to take a shakey step backwards.

"We have so much to catch up on, don't we old pal?" Alastor smiles and takes a step forward.

I turn to look at Aspen. But am met with a strike to my face and back causing me to fall.

I NEED TO SAVE ASPEN-

I push myself off my chest onto my knees.

Aspen is standing over me with a sinister grin.

Just then the storm finally hit in.

"W-what-" I choke out through a pile of blood piling in the back of my throat.

"OoOoh boss? Alastor- h-he scaredddd meee" Aspen mocked. They grin and lean forward.

"Aspen..." my voice trails off as Alastor smiles at them.

"Aspen here is a such a wonderful worker. Hm? Wouldn't you agree Y/n?"

I stare horrified. I cough on it a mouthful of blood.

The two stood infront of me grinning before Alastor summons a tentacle of shadows. It wraps its way around my neck as I struggle to breathe.

Slowly it lifts me up as I struggle to stay on the ground. My phone drops from my jacket pocket. I search the floors for my staff.

Only to realize

I left it

at Vox's.

I was helpless without it.

Tears well up in my eyes as I watch my best friend, best employee, most trusted companion laugh at my struggle to survive. Alastor slashes my chest open with another tentacle.

I scream in pain.

My blood pours out of me like a faucet.

Tears burn my eyes.

"A..-s..pe..n...?" I gag on the blood pouring out of my mouth. They glares at me.

"Shut the fuck up Y/n. I've never been here for you. No one has ever liked you. No ones ever been here for you." They reach for a knife in their pocket.

"Care to finish her off, dear?" Alastor has a glaring smile and turns to Aspen.

"With pleasure, my lord." Aspen takes three steps forward. I kick my legs, striking them in the gut.

They hiss and slash my legs.

The wounds burned.

My blood joined my dead employees on the ground.

My phone on the ground starts to shake and buzz. Vox's name flashes on the screen. VOX- I attempt to say his name but it's to no use.

Aspen stomps on my phone shutting it off and shattering the screen.

They turn to me.

"One last breath." They grin and plunge the silver knife into my chest.

Alastor's grin burning into my sight.

Cheers to dying a second time, aye?

Then I felt nothing.

***

~Vox's pov~

Y/n didn't answer her fucking phone. Guilt burned like a bitch inside my gut as I carried her staff in my hand down the street. She probably wants nothing to do with me. I fucking threw her out.

This morning I blew up at her. Even if it was my fault she stayed over and slept in my damn bed.

I remember every fucking moment of last night. I was so dumb. It's so god damn ridiculous.

I feel so embarrassed.

But then again, I wish I could be in her arms all the time. What a stupid- ughh-

She just brings new emotions to the table. And I fucking hate them.

Last night. I can remember that hug like it was the biggest moment in my life.

She held me close. Kept me safe. Brought me comfort. She let me hang onto her as long as I needed it. I had to force myself to stay awake so I could enjoy it for longer.

What a fucking joke.

Because I was too damn tired. I acted like a total child making that bitch stay the night. And stay in my bed. With me. Close.

So fucking close.

I recognize this block. It's the first time I saw her. About six years ago.

She was offering help to a demon child who had a broken wing. It caught my attention.

Then when her popularity raised and she became an overlord, I knew I had to make my way into her life..

I watched from a bar across the street. I was so drunk that night.

I remember doing everything in my power to keep tabs on her.

She was like a fire in the middle of a cold night during winter.

How could anybody not want to be close...

I come across her headquarters door. This part of Hell was quiet.
But to be fair, it was just storming, no one wanted to be out.

When I opened the door it was dark.

Dead.

No, actually dead-

My eyes widened as corpses layed all over the floor. The used to be white tiles now stained the color of death's tears.

But right in front of me.

There Y/n layed.

Drenched in her own blood.

Reaching out for a smashed phone.

Fuck...

A/n
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAH
ANGST?!?
Imma miss Aspen-
This felt kinda short so sorryyyy
1154 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10.6K 44
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔞𝔷𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚...
16K 377 8
Alastor could have said with complete honesty that he had zero interest in sex. Up until recently. Except, he still hated the idea of being close to...
19.3K 429 17
When your the overlord of all things relationships (Platonically, sexually or romantically) and Lucifor's sister you tend to have a lot of connection...
25.2K 512 15
This is a VoxVal fanfiction Vox and Valentino meet and become business partners. But with all the 'benefits' of their partnership, could it change in...