The Two Birds Sing

De XxMiraclesxX

Robin loves Raven, Raven loves Robin. It might take some getting used to but eventually they find their way i... Mais

Love In The Making
Funny Game of Tattletale
Pain
Control is Key
It's Love...But It's Not Mine
Forbidden Love
Our Love Is A Ticking Clock
Our Love Is A Ticking Clock Part Two
Sand Castles
Gone Mental
Gone Mental-Part 2
Flustered
Memories
Gone Mental-Part 3
Glow Worms
It Was Just A Prank...was...
I AM NOT DEAD (A/N)
A Yandere Comes to Town
Moving Day

2K Special!!!

1.7K 39 6
De XxMiraclesxX

I'm very sorry that I haven't updated my stories in a long time but you guys still read my stories, which I am grateful for!! So in order to celebrate I want YOU guys to pick the topic for the next chapter! You can just comment down below what kind of one shot you would want to read next and I will try to incorporate most of them, if not all, into the next chapter. More ideas equals a long one shot so choose carefully. I can't wait to hear what you guys have in mind! But for those you who think they aren't as creative as others just tell me a theme you would like to see like Christmas or Slade, etc so all of you can have a chance! Thanks so much, bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117K 4.2K 21
(Cover art is by suzy1000 on deviantart) Raven is captured by the one and only Slade and can't seem to find a way out of his grasp. Robin searches ev...
5.3K 166 34
They say Raven's are bad luck and symbols of misfortune. After five years alone Raven is starting to understand her namesake. In a series of bad turn...
5.8K 233 44
Enemies since childhood, Raven Grey and Janelle Ontario hate each other. But they're paired for a photography class project, one they must work toge...
51.3K 1.4K 6
"Shut the fuck up!" Beastboy screamed. "We all know it's true." Terra screamed. "Don't ever say that about Raven ever again!" He threatened "Why are...