Vox x Reader

By WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

You are new to hell, learning your new abilities you run into the V's.... They want a partnership after seein... More

Author note!
Where in the fuck am I...
And I see the screen again...
Need a cuddle buddy?...
Oh fuck-
If only...
Im so sorry...
And what are we...?
SPECIAL FOR 3K READS
Radio in the way
Orion's life :)
R̨̦̰̖͙̝̜̭̼̗͖̓̉̋̎͛̐̅̍̊ͮ̓͒͑̃ͥ̿͘͟͝a̢̢̱̩̻̘̭͚̹̬̟̖͔̲͔͎̩̍ͣ̈́͗ͧͭ̏ͥ̀͌ͯ̿̏̕͘͢͞ͅ 𝐃⃥⃒̸𝐢⃥⃒̸ ꊿ
ꕷ 𖢧 ꛎ 𖢧 ꛈ ꛕ
Well, what do YOU want??..
Its about fucking time
The faults from the Extermination...
I promise this wasnt my plan..
You were "Nothing"
Life as it is now
A thought for an action
Here's my plan.
Here's where it goes down...
Just Listen-
Goodbye to my World (pt1)
Goodbye to my World (pt2)
Lets get out of here...
...I'm back...
Healing.
Without you...
Trying.
A hellish "dream" and a hellish drink (pt 1)

Our first big discussion...

4.6K 109 503
By WEIRD_PERSON_YEE

The light from the sun flew in through my window. I yawn and sit up in bed. Getting dressed for the day. I dress as I normally would, classy yet comfy. I grab my phone. A text from Velv flashed on my screen.

"Vox wants to talk to u. I'm going to the meeting 2day for all of us. Xoxo"

Oh yeahhh... The overlord meeting was today. The other day when I was talking with the V's they had mentioned Velv going to represent the entire group. So we could all keep working.

Vox wants to talk to me? I think about our previous private encounter. I remember our hands together. The way he smiled. My cheeks heated up and I cleared my throat. I text Velvet back and carry on with my morning. Or at least I try.

Every once in a while the memorize of that night flood back into my mind's eye. I remember how tired Vox looked. How badly I wish I would hold him and help- What- I shake my head and continue to walk down the long hall. Now why is Lucifer's name would I be thinking that? I grab a stack of paper and head to the diner. I take a seat at a table in the corner and read over my reports on the week's work.

I take a sip of my coffee.

Vox's drinking popped into my mind.

What the fuck.

I dump my leftovers in the trash and head to my office room. I had an hour till I should head over to the V's headquarters. I sit by a large window in my office. It gave me a view of the glowing sky.

Glowing like Vox that night. His smile in the dark limo crept into my mind. Unknowingly I smile to match his.

Why would he want to talk to me?

I touch my hand to the cold glass. I watch the people down below. Hell was a horrid place. Yet it had so much beauty. I glance at my staff. I look at the symbols engraved inside the wood.

Unique.

Like Vox...

I pause my thoughts and stare at the ground.

What is with me today- Shit. I stretch my shoulders and walk to the door.

***

I was on my way. As I was dropped off by Aspen in the Limo I stare at the V's huge building. It was a bit larger than mine. Mostly in height. I wave to Aspen who was driving away now. I walk straight into the building knowing where to go now.

Except, no one was in the main office...

"Vox? Val?" I call their names knowing Velv was at the meeting. I walk around their office. I see a picture of Vox and Velv, Vox was smiling. That's kinda cute... I stop myself in thought. Uhh-

"Oh shit- Y/n! Sorrryyyyy, Val dragged me to his studio, and then Velv wanted a ride. But big big news!" Vox quickly walks over to me. His face grinning.

"H-" I try to say hi.

"We found a dead exorcist." He explains with enthusiasm. "Dead!" He speeds over to his desk.

"Wait what-" I turn my head to watch him. He pulled out photos of the head of an exorcist angel. I stare at it, flabbergasted.

"Dead. We can fight back." He glances at me. "Velv is bringing it up at the meeting today. We're gonna figure out how this happened."

I nod and take one of the photos from his desk. I examine the photo closely. I then glance at Vox who was staring at the pictures with an excited smile. I can't help but smile sweetly at his grin.

"What are you looking at?-" Vox meets my eyes and I snap out of it. My cheeks instantly feel hot.

"Uh- Where'd you guys find the head?" I avoid his eyes as he pulls out more pictures.

"Out on the street. Near a bar." Vox's voice seemed to still be confused from before but he let it slide. He grabs the photos and puts them back in the folder they came from.

"Oh, by the way, it's just us. Val ditched. The whore-heads are more important than discussing the dead angel on our hands." Vox turns his gaze to me. Just us and my weird ass thoughts...

"That's fine by me" I give him a thumbs up before taking a seat on the couch beside his desk. 

"Oh, I thought you'd be sad Velv wasn't here." He shrugs and goes to typing on his computer, more than likely writing about Alastor or the Angel.

"Why?" I simply ask. Why would it matter so much to me?

"Since you actually like her? Duh, dumbass." He shuffles through some papers and examines it. Not even batting an eye in my direction.

"Yeah? But I like all of you guys." I sit up straighter and narrow my eyes at Vox.

"Reallyyyy? Look, love Val, but that fucker is too sexual for anyone but the porn-whores. And I'm, well, me." He pauses. "You and velv get along well."

"So you think I favorite her?"

"Welllllll, she is probably the favoriteeee so.." Vox looks over to me with a bland expression.

"Sure sure." I roll my eyes and glance at his desk. It was messy yet organized in the weirdest way.

"Is that a yes?"

I shrug back at him knowing it'd irritate the hell out of him.

"Okay. Fine. Damn Bitch." He coops himself up in his work on his desk. I eventually just pull out my phone. Why would he even be concerned about favorites?

***

"Vox take a fucking break." I raise my voice at him. Sparks flashed from his hands as he attempted to do his work. It had been three hours since I came here. He hasn't taken a break once.

"Don't tell me what to do ya fuckin' cunt." He flips me off and picks his pen back up. I glare at his glitching face.

"OH MY FUCKING-" I cut myself off and storm over to his desk. I grab his wrist and pull it away from his paperwork.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He yells at me and pulls away. I take a breath on to calm myself before talking to him. Two angry demons are never better than one.

"Look, you always get so stressed with your work. Or worries. I just want you to take a ten minute break. Away from it all. It'll always be here when you feel like finishing it." Without realizing it my hand slides into his.

"But- there's so much fucking shit going wrong. And it needs to be fixed. And Alastor is b-"

"Vox." I eye him.

"One minute?"

"Ten."

"Two?"

"Seven."

"Two."

"Vox."

"Fine. Seven."

I loosen my grip on his hand and walk over to the couch. He squeezed my hand while we sat. He tapped his leg as if he was counting each millisecond.

"Hm...How about you tell me about your ideas on the Angel?"

"Why?" He snaps at me. His grip on my hand becoming violent. I must've flinched because his grip instantly softened.

"Just go on."

"Well...We've never tried fighting back before...right? It's never been done." I nod to his statement "and this opens so many ideas. If the head was sliced off, it was a bladed weapon. So does that mean they can die just like any other sinner here? Or only die on special occasions...?"

He seemed lost in thought. His eyes flashed as he thought. I gently rubbed my thumb on his hand. I wasn't sure myself. I had tried coming up with many theories. But if they could die like anyone else, why hasn't it been done before?

Vox relaxed next to me. His body finally loosened. I used my magic to cover the clocks in the room. Seven minutes my ass. Whenever he's ready.

I glance out the small window across the room. The sun was setting. I smile and stand up pulling him behind me.

"Where are we going?" Vox quickly skips after me as I drag him by the hand.

I ignore his question and race out the doors and down the steps. I run with him following me chuckling.

When we reach outside I sit down against the building and stare at the sky. The red glowing sunset was beautiful. Like fire in the sky. Like a red ruby burning high. I look over to Vox's face who was in awe. He smiled, facing the sky.

For the next ten minutes we sat in silence. A peaceful silence.

"Vox." I say quietly.

"Hm?" He sounds tired.

"Velv's not my favorite."

He chuckles quietly and holds my hand tighter.

A/n
Such cutie patootiesssss
Hope you enjoy this!
Oh also, that fucking Wattpad author curse shit is coming at me
I busted my elbow
Shaved my entire hand
And bashed my face

How? When I fell off my damn skateboard...
My face looks like I was jumped😭
Enjoy your story! :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 294 12
You are a musician who died due to being killed by your crazy ex boyfriend and was sent down to hell. You meet Vox who hears you sing and offers to m...
625K 13.9K 42
You just arrive in hell. What happens when you catch the eyes of a few of Hell's most powerful overlords..? 18+ Fem reader reached #1 in #valentino...
51.7K 2K 10
❝If angels can fall, then demons can rise.❞ What does it really mean to be virtuous? To follow the rules? Be blind to the chaos? Sacrifice for the gr...
35.8K 1.1K 18
In the aftermath of Alastor and Vox's electrifying on-air showdown, Vox finds himself unusually rattled. His usual suave demeanor is slipping, much t...