The Adventure of a Lifetime A...

Oleh CrazyKpopMama

The last 5 years of Lynn's life have been all about loss and rebuilding. Stray Kids, her favorite K-pop group... Lebih Banyak

Into the Unknown
Shock and Awe
Let's go!
Blush for days
What had been
Questions Answered
Passions bloom
Running High
And so it begins
Revelations
Information Revealed
Passions Ignited
Falling Deeper
Fears Unspoken
The Pain of Reveal
Letting Go
Time to Play
Warm, Cozy and Aroused
Text and Love
He's Finally Free
Demons Expelled
Shining Light
Nightmares Relived
Pains of Horror
The Sun will Shine
On the Other Side
Bells Ahead
Finally!
The Can't Be
Is there Hope?
Surprise!

Unworthy

10 2 0
Oleh CrazyKpopMama

365 by Mother's Daughter, Beck Pete

My Mind and Me by Selena Gomez

The next morning, I wake to heat surrounding me on both sides. The black out curtains were pulled so I'm unsure who else may be in the room. As I have to go to the bathroom, I slide out from in between them. Is it weird that I'm not even a bit surprised someone else is there? It should be, shouldn't it? But for some reason, I'm actually really comfortable with the idea. Hmmm. Guess I'm becoming more open with myself!

Returning, I open the curtain just enough for the moonlight to spill through a bit. Glancing toward the bed, I see someone shirtless and realize quicky, it's Minho. I carefully crawl back between him and Chris. Pulling the covers over us again, I start to drift back to sleep. I feel his arms pull me close. Hmmm, his skin is so soft. I turn on my side, laying my head against his chest, as I feel Chris roll over and put his arm over both of us. Their warmth and hearing Minho's heartbeat, lulls me back to sleep.

The light shining through, warms Minho's face. Glancing down, Lynn is laying half on me with her head on my chest, her hand splayed across my stomach and her leg hooked over mine. She's beautiful in her sleep. Her long hair is in a braid down her back. She looks so peaceful this way. I wish she always looked like this, so at peace. I know she struggles with her fears. If I could take them away, I woud. I'm just hoping she doesn't freak out too much with me being in the bed with them when she wakes.

He pulls her in tighter, loving the feel of her in his arms. Her scent is a mix between vanilla and some spice, it's amazing. He doesn't know if it's parfum, body wash or just her natural smell, but he can't get enough of it. Feeling her move ever so slightly, he looks back down, straight into her gorgeous green eyes. He pulls her in for a tight squeeze.

"Morning Minho. As much as I love laying here like this, I've got to go to the bathroom. And I ain't about to breath on you much, cause I know I got some stanky morning breath."

"You just woke up? How can you be so awake?" I can't believe this woman! How can anyone be so cognizant upon waking? Shaking my head, I start laughing.

Giggling, I crawl over him. Which, in hindsight, may not have been the best idea as I basically straddled him for a moment. Realizing it, I wiggle just a bit before I jump off, running to the bathroom. I hear a moan from behind me and smile.

As I began to wash my hands, he walks into the bathroom. Smirking, he proceeds to go pee like it's absolutely nothing. Catching me starting, he gives me a lopsided grin. I feel the blush coming on as I grab Chris's toothbrush and toothpaste so I can brush my teeth. I will not run away. I know he's going for the shock value. I mean, he's, well, hung like a horse! Wait, did I see a glint of metal at the end? OH MY GAWD, Minho is pierced! I glance again. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! He has a prince albert and frenum piercing? I'm in shock. And then, the thoughts start rolling through my head of how that's going to feel. I feel the blush creep up as my toes curl up.

As for anyone saying Asian men are small, obviously haven't met any like my men! My men. Yep, all 8 drop dead gorgeous, toe-curling, make me drool men. It makes me giddy with happiness to think that.

He comes over to wash his hands and upon finishing, grabs the spare toothbrush. This, this feels intimate, normal. When we're done, we go back to the bedroom and crawl back into bed. Chris is on his back, still sound asleep. The dark circles are definitely less noticeable than last night. Minho starts talking as we snuggle up.

"When I woke to your hand splayed across my stomach, I froze a bit this morning. The only person that ever touches my scar is Han. None of the others do, because they are afraid of upsetting me. But I realized I like it. I don't know how to describe the feeling that came over me, except maybe peace? But, I like it. I-I think I'd be ok if they touch me there too. Thank you, Lynn!"

"I'm so happy to hear that! Oh my gosh, Minho. That's huge!" Reaching over, I trace the scar on his stomach. I watch his face as his eyes first look scared, but as I continue to trace the scare, his eyes starting darkening.

"And yes, you saw what you saw earlier. I am pierced. Several of us are." He looks at me and winks.

Mouth open, I gape at him. "I knew I saw a glint! And two piercings? I saw that right?" He shakes his head and the smile is positively panty melting. "Well damn Minho! Going to share who else has one? I know Chris doesn't."

"Oh no. You can find out on your own who does and doesn't. For the record, he doesn't have one...yet. He's talked about it for a while though." I look at her with a glint in my eye. I'm not about to share her with who does. I knew she'd seen mine. I did that on purpose. Evil maybe, on my part. But her watching me was hot! Sharing the part about Chris though, was the icing on the cake!

I slowly lower my head and begin kissing her. I can't help it. Her lips are plush, soft and made for kissing. As I sweep my hand down her shirt, lightly swirling over her erect nipple, she moans. Her softly touching my stomach drove me insane. I don't think I understood how much I was craving others touch on my stomach. Like Lynn, I'd been letting fear lead me. I never had a problem with Han and my scar. Now, I finally live free from the fear of my other lovers touching and kissing my body fully.

I can feel Chris stirring beside her. I know he heard her moan. I also know he was already awake when I started kissing her. As I'm kissing Lynn, I run my other hand up and down Chris's abs, feeling the shiver go through him. The evidence of his arousal pushes tents his shorts. Minho can't help but run his hand over Chris's erection, squeezing his cock through the shorts. Chris arches into his hand, moaning at the sensation Minho is causing.

Hearing Chris moan sends a shockwave straight to my pussy. Looking over, I watch Minho squeeze Chris and caress him through his shorts. It's so damn hot and makes me so wet.

"Lynn, baby girl, if this continues to go any further, we may not be able to stop. Are you prepared for what might happen?" Chris looks over at her with desire in his eyes. He rolls on his side, leaning up on his elbow as he looks down at her.

Her heart beating, she looks back and forth between Chris and Minho. She's afraid, but the desire sweeping through her right now, is stronger. Pulling Chris down toward her, she begins kissing him as Minho teases her nipple.

Minho watches her and Chris kissing. Fuck it's hot! Watching them, as he continues teasing her nipple, it's taking everything in him to not push.

"Lynn, my love. We need you to say you are ok with what's happening. We don't want to push you. We will stop, with difficultly, but we will stop."

Chris stops kissing her and watches her with anticipation.

"Don't stop. I want this. No, I need this. I need you both so damn much it scares me. Take my fears away. Make me feel how beautiful you see me. I so afraid right now, but I want you both so bad."

"You understand, that we may not be able to pull away. WE, as in Minho and I want you, fully. We want nothing between us honey. No clothes. We want all of you. Are you sure? I know we are repeating ourselves, but we don't want to rush you."

I look between them and make one of the scariest and biggest decisions of my life.

"Nothing hidden. This is who I am, for now. Make me see myself as you see me. Please my loves, help me take the fear away."

Both Minho and Chris gasp at her. As they glance at each other, they lean over and kiss each other. Watching them will never get old. Breaking apart, they both lean down toward Lynn and begin kissing her, taking turns but then joining, their tongues melding, intertwining in and out. Chris begins kissing down her neck, biting, finally sucking at her collar bone area. She gasps as Minho moves aside the shirt, so that her breast is bare before them.

Watching Minho pinch and caress her nipple, Chris leans down and runs his tongue along his fingers. Minho moves his fingers as Chris takes Lynn's nipple into his mouth. Minho watches his lover suck and lick, as he moves aside the other side of the shirt. Looking at Lynn, her green eyes, dark with desire. He lowers his head, slowly circling her other nipple with his tongue. She lets out a moan, arching her back as they assault her nipples. Lavishing them, nipping at them, sucking them.

Through hooded eyes, I watch as Chris reaches across me, slowly running his hands down Minho's body. The shiver that goes through Minho, as Chris continues to slowly lower his hand, shakes even my body. He stops as he gets to Minho's scar, lightly run his fingertips across it. Minho moans, grabbing Chris's hand and holding it there for a moment. I'm holding my breath, hoping this isn't too much for him. "You two are the only ones that's ever touched my scar, besides Hannie. Don't ever stop touching me again. Please. I don't want to fear my stomach anymore."

"I will never stop Minho. I feel like I just received the biggest present." Chris looks Lynn, hoping she can see the love shining from his eyes. Watching her, he slides his hand lower. He slowly slides his hand across Minho's shorts, squeezing him through the fabric. Minho's moan causes me to whimper.

"Chris, please." Minho begs as he bucks his hips up. With a small smile, he brings his hand back up and slowly slides his hand below Minho's shorts. Minho's eyes roll back and he arches into Chris's hand, moaning. Lynn can't help the moan she releases. Watching Chris tease him is lighting a fire in very core.

"Minho, my love, I think we are wearing too much. Don't you think?" Minho looks up as Chris begins tugging his shorts down. Lifting his hips, he helps Chris slide them down, his cock springing out. He rolls over to Lynn, as Chris sits up on his knees, sliding his own shorts down.

I watch as they lean over and begin kissing. Looking at Minho's piercings, I can't help but wonder who else has them and what. And now knowing Chris wants a piercing too, oh lordy. I've never known what that feels like in me. I've wondered, but I knew my husband would never go for it. And now, I've got several men with piercings? I've died and gone to heaven!

Breaking apart, Chris reaches down, rubbing his thumb over Minho's piercing, catching the precum and eliciting a moan from Minho. They both look down as Chris brings his thumb to Lynn. Tongue darting out, she licks the tip, then brings his thumb completely in her mouth, sucking off Minho's precum. Both moan at the sight.

Minho proceeds to do the same, stroking Chris's cock, eliciting a low deep moan from Chris. Lynn watches as he strokes him up and down, swirling his thumb around the tip. Bringing his thumb to Lynn, he offers it to her to lick of Chris's precum. She sucks it off, watching his eyes go nearly black.

The two of them before me, naked, aroused, is a heady thing. Not only is it evident they want each other, but I also, finally, can acknowledge and accept, that they want me too. I watch as Chris reaches down, grasping the bottom of the shirt. I can see the question in his eyes, so I sit up. He slowly lifts it from my body and I shiver from the heat in Minho's eyes. They both lay down beside me, I watch as they reach across me, to begin stroking each other, as they lower their heads to kiss me.

Breaking the kiss, they lean over, kissing each other in front of me. Watching them makes my heart jump and my pussy quiver. Is it possible to have an orgasm from just them kissing? They break apart and slowly start kissing down my body, their tongue and lips caressing my skin till they take my nipples in the hot mouths. I arch off of the bed as the sensations crash over me. I feel myself dripping and I know my shorts are damp.

Watching Lynn slowly come apart under them is glorious. Chris bucks into Minho's hand when he squeezes and rubs. "Minho, oh fuck. Don't stop." Minho strokes him a few more times, before stopping. Chris lets on a whine at the loss of touch.

Trailing his hand up Lynn's side, he watches her shiver. Caressing the side of her breast, he circles her nipple, till finally squeezing it, teasing it. Her back arching, he begins kissing Chris again. Chris, reaching over to being stroking Minho, is so fucking close. This is one of the hottest moments of his life.

Chris lets go of Minho to ever so slowly begin to stroke Lynn's body, up and down her chest and waist as they lean down to begin kissing her again. Gently, slowly, Chris lowers his hand to the waistband of her shorts. As he dips his fingers below her waistband, she freezes up.

As she looks between him and Minho, he begins to see some doubt and fear come in. "No my love, no fears, no doubts today. Look at me Lynn. This is just us, the three of us. No more hiding from us. We love you. Let us love you. Can we-can we make love to you? Will you let us undress you? We'll take it as slow as you need." He inches his hand just a bit lower and stops.

Minho watching her face, seeing the uncertainty. "Are you ok with this Lynn? Do you need a moment before we go any further?" He watches as Chris goes even lower and sees the moment the fear takes over. Oh my love. My beautiful love.

"NOOO! STOP! Stop, please, I CAN'T! I-I can't...you can't..." I see their faces, the quick flashes of hurt they both try to bury, and it kills me. "I'm so-sorry..." I quickly crawl off the bed, running for the bathroom as the tears fall.

"Lynn! Baby girl!" I hear them both yell my name. It doesn't matter though. Slamming the door and locking it, I drop to the floor in shame. I thought I was ready, but I'm not. I wanted to be. And now, they are going to hate me. I know they have to be in pain too. I did that and left them like that because I'm a damn coward. They hate me. The sobs overtake me as I curl up on the floor.

"Baby, we do not hate you. And why in the world do you think you're a coward? Oh my love, please don't ever think that." I hadn't realized I'd said any of that out loud. "Lynn, my love, we could never hate you. Please, please open the door to us." Chris begs her. He can't stand hearing her like this and not being able to hold her. He's the one who pushed too far. He saw the expression on her face, but the desire in him overtook all thought. A look that happened because of him. When she ran, his heart stop for a second.

"How can you not? I HATE ME! I'm too broken. I wanted to be with you, I do want to, but...but when you started to touch me under my shorts, the fear overtook everything. I feel unworthy to be with anyone, let alone all of you? What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I just be ok? I FUCKING HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!!!!!" I know I'm screaming, but I can't help it. At this moment, I wish the floor would open up and just swallow me. How can I look at them again? How can they still want to be with me.

"There is NOTHING wrong with you! Do you realize how far you've come in just a few short days? We don't have to go any further. OK? But please, I beg of you, never say you hate yourself again." Minho looks at Chris and knows he is mirroring him. They both want to comfort her. He also sees the self-hate in Chris's look. He realizes in that moment, Chris is blaming himself right now. Damn it.

"Lynn, open the door baby." Minho waits with breath held, until he hears the lock being turned.

I hear the door open which makes me curl up even more. Head on my knees, my hair is around me like a blanket, covering my shame. I just can't look up at their beautiful faces. I want them so much. I wanted to be able to let my passion fully consume me, but no. My fucking fear took over. I hate this!

Both walking in, they crouch before their love. So afraid of pushing her away, too afraid to touch her, but needing to at the same time.

"Love, I repeat. NOTHING is wrong with you. You are so fucking strong. And it's ok if we don't do anything else. We'll watch a movie or take a nap. Whatever you want." Reaching out, Minho pats her head. She doesn't flinch, so he considers that a win.

Chris reaches across, moving her hair. Taking his beautiful, broken loves face and tilting it up, he sweetly kisses her, then offers her to Minho to kiss as well.

"But...but...you...well look...I know this can't be comfortable for you two and here I am, feeling so stupid for thinking I could do this. Just let me go. I'll leave. I didn't mean to cause hurt. I saw the hurt in your eyes. I-I'm so sorry!" Burying my head in my hands, I sob.

"Jagiya, this isn't about us. OK, I mean it is, but... We want to make you feel good. And no, you are not leaving. But we pushed too far, too fast. And for that, oh baby girl, I apologize. And yes, it hurt when you pushed us away. We love you Lynn, so very much. Please don't push us away." Minho had lifted her eyes to his so she could see him say the words. He needed her to know he meant them. "But. But we will do whatever you want us to do love. We'll go slower. Baby, we'll do whatever it takes to make you see how much we love you. How much we want you. How fucking gorgeous we see you!"

With a cry, Chris drops down in front of her. "Lynn, I pushed you. I'm the one that did this. Not you. You've done nothing wrong. I'm so damn sorry for this! I let my desire get the best of me, instead of reading your body language. Can you forgive me? Minho, can you?"

Minho's heart nearly stops at the look of despair on his face. "Chris, I love you. You are my heart, as is Lynn. Of course I forgive you. I didn't help either. I let my desire drive me as well. Can you both forgive me too?"

"Stop, please, stop. I-I don't know what to do anymore. I love you both so much it hurts and scares me so much. My body craves you, each of you, all of you. But my mind, my mind can't see past the fear to let go. And I hate that. I'm causing you pain, suffering. That's not fair to either of you. I think, I think it's best if I just leave."

Leaning forward, Chris begins kissing her before she can move. The passion flares quickly, causing my cock to jump. I've got to hold it together, but damn it is hard. But I'll do whatever I need to for my love. I feel her hesitancy, but can also feel her passion flaring back to life. Reluctantly I pull away.

"Lynn, can I pick you up? Can I carry you back to the bed so you aren't on this cold floor? You can put your shirt back on. Minho and I can take a quick shower. A very cold shower. It'll be ok." Chris looks at me so sweetly. But the look on his face when he says cold shower makes me giggle. I snake my arms around his neck as he picks me up. These men are obviously extremely strong to be able to pick me up like it's nothing. And I can't help but melt more every single time.

As he walks us back into the bedroom, I have a moment to think about what they have said. As he lays me on the bed, Chris hands me my tank top. I hold it to myself, but can't bring myself to pull it on. Looking at them both, I see they both still are, obviously, very much aroused. I see the struggle in their faces. They are trying, for me. Can I try for them? I realized I'm fine being shirtless around them. I loved them touching me, caressing my breasts. I'm just not ready for anything else it seems. Hmmm, would they be willing to work with that?

I may not be able to actually have sex with either of them, but am I comfortable doing other things with them? I was comfortable enough with Chris last night. I was comfortable with Binnie. Could I do that with them both?

Minho and Chris look at each other, seeing the internal struggle flashy in Lynn's eyes. They both crawl up and sit on their knees beside her, but not crowding her. Their arousal and looking at each other's bodies is getting difficult to control. When Minho licks his lips, Chris's cock jumps. He nearly moans out loud. Minho rubs his hands up and down his thighs, making his own cock twitch.

"I-I think, no, I know, I'm ok going shirtless. I was fine with you touching my breast. It...I..." I scoot back to the head board in the middle of the bed and take a deep breath. "I enjoyed what you were doing. It's not like you couldn't tell how affected I was by it. Still am affected by it." I say this and look at both of them. I couldn't help by notice them.

I'd caught the twitch when Minho licked his lips. I see him rubbing his thighs and both of them beginning to jump. They are barely holding it together. And the knowledge that they are doing so, because of me, weighs on me.

"I just am not as prepared as I want to be for you to touch me below my waist. I'm sorry I left you like, well, you know." I gesture to both of their cocks, still standing at attention.

"Woman, stop apologizing! Now, I may have a suggestion as to the situation we find ourselves in. But only if you are up for it. It won't involve us touching you under your shorts. Or well, at least not Minho or me." Chris looks at me with a small grin, his eyes heavy with desire as he looks between me and Minho.

Intrigued I look back and forth between the two. Chris leans over to his nightstand, taking out a silky drawstring back.

"Ummm, I may have taken the liberty to purchase this ahead of time, hoping?" Presenting it too me, even Minho looks curious. Inside, I pull out a top of the line, realistic vibrator. Well then! I look at Minho, seeing even his shock. It actually makes me giggle out loud.

"Chris, do I want to know when you got this? Or how?"

"Oh, um, well...you want the truth?" He looks over at Minho, who suddenly smiles all shyly at Lynn, sucking in his bottom lip.

"I think so?."

Licking his lips, then biting his bottom lip, he looks up at her and moves closer so that he can whisper in her ear. "I bought it, so you could have the same one that we all have."

"Oh. Oh damn, Oh fuck." This is hot. They each have this. The implications are staggering. One of my fantasies just became realization. "Wait. So, I was right! You're all switches."

Looking between them, I don't know how it didn't fully dawn on me till now. The both grin at me. Oh, this changes up things. A lot. I mean, I wrote about it. I was pretty sure some of them were, but to now know they all are? Wow! My inner diva is going insane with this knowledge!

"Yes, we are. So, would you be willing to play with us Lynn? We won't touch your pussy, yet. We will give you time. This way though, we can still play, but you have the control. And we get to watch you come apart, as you watch us play with each other." Minho looks at me with hope as he moves around to be beside Chris.

Thinking about it as I watch Minho lightly run his hand down Chris's back, I know this is something I can handle. As much as yes, I want to feel them inside me, mentally I'm not prepared for them to see my whole-body nude just yet. But this, this solves a whole lot. Turning on the vibrator, I look at both Minho and Chris. Watching their reactions, I rub it up the bottom of Chris's cock.

"Oh fuck Lynn. Is that a yes?" Minho ask, watching me. Chris is panting as his cock instantly becomes hard as stone, red with need. I knew he was already there, but watching the power I have over him like this makes we insane.

Turning it over toward Minho, I answer, "yes", right before stroking the vibrator along the bottom of his hard cock. His moan reverberates around the bedroom. Touching it to the piercings, the moan he lets out goes straight to my core.

Sitting up suddenly causes them both to sit back on their knees. Hmmmm. As I continue rubbing the vibrator up and down Minho, I lean over and start kissing Chris's neck, biting and nipping, making sure I don't leave marks. Turning the tables I then return to using the vibrator on Chris as I kiss and nip up and down Minho's neck. Their moans and panting loud in the room. Each moan causing cum to leak from my wet pussy, down my legs.

Laying back against the headboard, I slowly lower my hand below my short. "You ask if I was wet. The answer is, my pussy is soaked." I run my fingers down, pushing into my pussy so they hear the sound. Bringing my fingers back out, they can see the cum.

"Who wants a taste?"

They both lean forward, first Chris then Minho, each taking a finger into their mouths. Both growl as my cum settles or their tongues.

"Shit baby, you taste so damn sweet. I can't wait till later when I get to eat that sweet pussy out." Chris leans forward, kissing me hard. I can taste myself on his tongue, something I had never done before. It's intoxicating. As he begins to kiss my neck, I watch Minho begin to stroke his hard cock. My gasp has Chris looking over at Minho.

Sitting back, they watch me slowly lower the vibrator into my shorts. Running it through my folds, I hit my clit, rubbing it against it. Moaning, I run it up and down, before finally, slowly pushing it into my pussy while watching them both. This is hot. They turn to each other, kissing. As I watch, they begin stroking each other, hard. Both pushing into the other, trying to get more friction.

"Chris, oh my god. I need you in me. Now. I need you on top today." Chris turns and grabs the lube from the nightstand. Minho reaches over to me, pulling me down as I continue pleasuring myself. I don't know if I'm going to last much longer as they start running their hands across my breast as they kiss. I hear the lube open and watch as Chris puts some on his fingers.

"Lynn, look at me." Something about the way Chris says it, his voice going deep. "You will not come till I tell you. Do you understand?"

"I-I don't know if I can wait that long." I whine. I know it, but I can't help it. I'm panting as is.

"You can and you will."

His voice leaves no room for argument. I realize I am looking at the alpha wolf Chris. He may be a switch, but before me is absolute in control Christopher. I watch as he he lifts one of Minho's leg to his shoulder, kissing his leg. As his hand goes lower, I watch Minho's face. I can tell the moment Chris slides one finger into Minho, as his eyes roll back.

I watch as he starts moving his hand, in and out. "More Chris, more." Minho begs Chris. He moans loudly as he pushes a second finger into his ass, then a third. Minho's eyes roll back and he pants.

"You're so fucking tight Min. I can't wait to fill you with my cock. Are you ready baby?"

"Yes, yes Chris! Lynn, I need you to kiss me. Now!" I roll over, so that we can kiss.

As we begin kissing, I can hear how wet Lynn is. Her smell is driving me even more insane. I hear Chris add lube to himself and feel as he positions himself. As he breaches my ass, I let out a whine. He feels so fucking good! It's been a while since I've had let anyone top me and my god, this feel so amazing. It hurts, but in a good way. I break from our kiss, laying back.

I switch hands and reach out to stroke Minho. We lean toward each other, kissing, moaning into each others mouths. Chris leans down, joining in.

"I-I don't think I'm going to last much longer jagi. Between y-you and Lynn, I need to cum now!"

"Not yet Minho. We are going to all cum together. Do you both understand? You will not come until I say."

Both of us panting, straining with the need for release, tell him yes. As he begins to pump in and out, harder, faster. Minho takes over pumping his angry, red cock. He is so hard it hurts. I begin playing with my clit, pushing the vibrator in and out of my wet pussy faster and harder.

The sounds of moans and panting fill the room, as our passions take over. Christ leans down to take my lips with his. Biting on my bottom lip, he sucks it into his mouth. Letting go, he captures Minho's mouth. Watching them is beyond my dreams. So much better, hotter, than my imagination. I position myself so that I can join in the kiss.

"Chris, I-I'm so close. Please, please can I cum?"

"Not yet Lynn. No, don't you dare stop playing with yourself."

"I can't! I'm too sensitive!"

"You. Will. Not. Stop. You will not come till I say."

I wimper, but shake my head yes.

Reaching across, he puts his hand on top of mine, moving the vibrator in and out as I'm holding it. "Imagine this as mine or Minho's cock sliding in and out. That's us rubbing against your g-spot. Us that is going to make you scream our names. Faster, harder." Holding my hand, he fucks me with the vibrator to the same speed he fucks Minho. I don't know how much more I can take.

Minho is grasping his cock, straining to hold himself back as he strokes it up and down. "Chris, baby, I'm close. I'm-I'm..."

Chris looks down at both. "Come now my loves."

I scream their names at the same time they scream mine and each other's names, my cum shooting out, soaking my shorts, and Chris and I's hands. Minho's covers us in white, hot ropes that just keeps going from his powerful orgasm. Chris pushes a few more time, through Minho's aftershocks. I turn off the vibrator, but leave it as the aftershocks of my own slow down. Closing my eyes, we all lay there in post orgasmic bliss. I may not have been able to do what I'd originally wanted, but holy fucking shit what just happened was hot! And absolutely amazing.

"My gawd Lynn, that was amazing. You, just wow. We may not have started out the way we'd wanted, but this was amazing. Chris, ummm, can we do this again sometime?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

105K 3.7K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
23.7K 298 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
379K 9.4K 18
γ€ŒCOMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that he fell in love with one of his members...