Murder Drones: Humanity War O...

By SixPathsFoxSage9

Every 50'000 years they annihilate every form of life. Copper 9 was once a great project for humanity. It was... More

Bio+Harem
Chapter 1: Copper 9 Crysis
Chapter 2: The Past Part 1
Chapter 3: The Past Part 2, The Cerberus Solver Project
Chapter 4: Beggining A New Life
Chapter 5: The Pilot? Part1 Family Quarrel
Chapter 6: Pilot? Part 2 Fighting The Murder Drones
Chapter 7: Pilot? Final Part Protecting Home
Chapter 8: 003
Chapter 9: Heartbeat Part 1 Of 2 Parent Teacher Conference
Chapter 10: Heartbeat Part 2 Of 2 Cyn's Reunion
Chapter 11: The Promening Part 1 Of 2 (Y/N) 18th Birthday Plan
Chapter 12: Vol, Harbinger's Plan
Chapter 13:The Promening Part 2 Of 2 Doll's Rage
Chapter 14: Harbinger, Sovereign and Cyn, The Birth Of 2 New Reapers
Chapter 15: The Facility That Came From Hell Part 1 of 2
Chapter 16: The Facility That Came From Hell Part 2 Of 2 Broken Trust
Chapter 17: Cabin Fever Part 1 Of 2 The First Sign's Of New Life
Chapter 18: Cabin Fever Part 2 Of 2 The Awakening Reaper
Chapter 19: Home Part 1 Of 2 Entering Mind Scape Of The Past
Chapter 20: Home Part 2 Of 2 Harbinger's Lies About Cyn's Truth
Chapter 21: The Arrival
Chapter 22: Harbinger's Orders
Chapter 24: Dead End Part 1 Of 2 The Road To The End
Chapter 25: Dead End Part 2 Of 2 Invisible Strings
Chapter 26: The True Absolute Solver
Chapter 27 Mass Destruction Part 1 Of 2 The Dominoes Tumble
Chapter 28 Mass Destruction Part 2 Of 2 The Dark Below

Chapter 23: The Ark

807 20 11
By SixPathsFoxSage9

The scene opens up showing a massive planet with ships aroud it. The planet name was Maethrillian. The Forerunner home world.

"Emperor Ur Didact! Your wife the Empress found it. The tablet she studied told her the Ceph hid it outside the galaxy!" a soldier in strange armor said.

The camera then shows Emperor Ur Didact in his throne.

"So it is in Dark Space then?" The Emperor of the Forerunners asked. The Forerunner soldier then nodded there head. The Emperor stood up from his throne. He walked by the soldier to look at a Ceph tablet in his throne room. The tablet was mounted to a wall. It was almost 15 feet in length. The language of the Ceph was carved into it. "It was said the Ceph was one of the most advanced races in all of the universes time. There technology was made possible with there ability to harness Dark Matter. Something we could never come close to!" The Emperor said clenching his fist. The Forerunners. 50,018 years ago. 2 days after Cyn left the void early to warn them of there destruction, that would come in a month. Before they left there home system. Emperor Ur Didact's wife. The Empress of the Forerunners spent 2 days deciphering the Ceph temple tablets they found many years ago. The tablets talk about a weapon or device that the Ceph built. This device is supposed to be massive in size. The purpose of the device is unknown to them, but it might be able to help there race survive. The soldier left after the Emperor dismissed them, he told the soldier to tell the Empress to meet him in his throne room. Ur Didact was just looking at the the tablet on his wall. A female voice then gets his attention.

"You wanted to see me Emperor Ur Didact?" The Emperor smiled then turned around to see his wife.

"When we are alone dear, you don't need to call me Emperor. You know this Bellatrix" he walked up to his wife and kissed her. Bellatrix returned the kiss. He then pulled away and walked out to a balcony over looking the Forerunner empire.

With the warning of there destruction, the Forerunners had begun preparing for war. Not wanting there empire to be caught in the middle. They had begun to board ships to evacuate there star system. The last Forerunner child had turned into a adult not to long ago. There hadn't been any Forerunner children born since then. The race of 40 billion set a law in effect. The Forerunners life spans are 400 years, so there was no need to breed constantly. The Forerunners are not the only ones leaving. The Geth on there home planet Haven have also began to prepare to leave. The Geth made there own empire led by Legion only after gaining there freedom in the Forerunner Geth war's that lasted for 1000 years. Millions of life's lost and many Emperors died before Didact's father made peace with the Geth allowing them there own home world. Haven was chosen because it was the place they where created. Emperor Ur Didact looked out at the empire for awhile before he turned back to his wife. "So it's true then, you found the location of the device?" Bellatrix nodded her head.

"Yes. As the soldier I send to tell you said. It is outside the galaxy. The Ceph needed a area to build it without obstacles. Open space with no stars, no planets or moons would be the perfect area."

"How massive is this device supposed to be?"

"3 times our smallest star. Reaching it is the difficult part. As we have no way to get passed the black holes that surround our galaxy. Only the Ceph found away" Ur Didact then turned to look towards something in the empire. It scaled pass there biggest building. 1138 meters in length. It was Cyn in her true body. She was the smallest of her kind.

"But we know someone who may know how to" Didact said with a smirk looking towards Cyn.

Cyn had been stationary in one spot for 2 days. She had been wondering when the Forerunners would take action to save them selves. Time had no meaning to her, so it confused her why they hadn't prepared anything yet. Was 1 month to much time to prepare? Cyn was just chilling till she see's a ship floating towards her face. The voice of Emperor Ur Didact then could be heard. "Reaper Cyn! We require your assistance in getting to something outside our galaxy!" Cyn didn't like the name Reaper. It was true tho. Her race was responsible for billions of species extinction. Every 50,000 years they would appear. They would kill all life then dissappear for another 50,000 years over and over again. Cyn never understood why? Cyn answered the Emperor. Her voice echoing through the empire

"CURIOUS EXPRESSION. WHAT IS IT YOU NEED?" Cyn always tried to mimic expressions with words. It was her way of feeling like them.

"My wife has discovered a device or weapon that was built outside our galaxy. Do you happen to know a way for us to get to it?" Cyn started thinking. She didn't know of any. But she would help them out in another way.

"SAD EXPRESSION. I DO NOT, BUT I THINK I CAN HELP IF I GO TO THIS DEVICE MY SELF!" After Cyn said that Bellatrix voice could then be heard.

"I can show you! Can you possibly project yourself smaller inside our ship!?" Cyn enveloped the ship in her Solver. The camera then zooms into the ships command deck. A hollow table shows a yellow hologram of Cyn on it. Bellatrix taps a device that brings up a star map. Bellatrix begins zooming out the map till it shows the Milky way galaxy getting smaller. She then points to a giant black patch east of the Milky way galaxy. "It is said to be around this patch of black space, if we could get passed the black holes that surround our galaxy. We would reach it in 8 days. If you could find away Reaper Cyn. Then we would appreciate it" the hologram of Cyn then said.

"Helpful Expression. I will figure out away for you to cross" Cyn's hologram then dissapeared. The Emperor and Empress then watch Cyn start to lift off the ground flying up past the atmosphere and out the planet. In the blink of a eye she was gone. Ur Didact was getting ready to fly the ship down when they got a communication request. Bellatrix answered it. A screen showed 3 members of her survey team in the temple.

"Lady Bellatrix! We found it!" Empress Bellatrix then asked.

"What is it you found?"

"We began studying another Ceph tablet. We found out what the device is. It is a weapon that was created to combat the Reapers. We also know how to get to it!" Emperor Ur Didact then said.

"Calm yourself. How do we get to it?"

"Yes Emperor sorry.........we found coordinates to a planet named Voi. Inside the core of the planet is a massive portal called the Portal Of Voi. The Ceph built it to help transport things they couldn't get passed the black holes!"

"How do you know this planet has the portal?" The Emperor asked.

"Because it's the Ceph home world. The Ceph lived in the core of planets they inhabited. I'm sending you the coordinates now. We shouldn't waist opportunity like this" the communication call then ended. They ended up receiving the coordinates not to long after. Bellatrix programmed the star map with the coordinates. The star map started shifting till it landed on a all to familiar planet.

The Ceph called it Voi, humanity called it Copper 9. The camera zooms into the hologram of Copper 9. The scene then changes to the present. Inside the core of Copper 9 was Felix, Locus and the rest of Cerberus soldiers. Vigil had appeared to them. He gave them fake orders from the dead Illusive Man. Inside the secret Cabin Fever labs building, was a passage that went north. They had entered and followed it. After 3 hrs of walking they entered into a massive chasm. The chasm went on far beyond the eye could see. It even went all the way up to the crust of Copper 9. The Cerberus soldiers all stared at a massive civilization and structure infront of them.

Towards the middle of the structure was something huge and sparking. Felix recognized what it was from the pictures. It was Sovereign body stuck to a device.

"The fucking hyper advanced race know as the Forerunners built all this, but they fall to the Reapers!? Not just that they even trapped that bigger fucker over there!" Felix said as he and the rest were making there way down towards the underground forgotten civilization. Felix voice echoed through the chasm. This caused something to happen. A loud robotic voice speaking in a alien language could be heard. Felix looked at Locus before he said answered it. "Ummmm I don't speak your language!" A rumbling could then be heard. The chasm started to shake. They all watched as a massive serpent robotic creature burst through one of the buildings. It coiled around a tower before it stared at the Cerberus soldiers.

They all aimed there weapons at the it. It then spoke again.

"THE FORUNNERS DID NOT BUILD ANY OF THIS!" Felix kept his gun trained on the it. He then spoke.

"What do you mean!? Who or what the fuck are you!?" The robotic serpent then said.

"I AM THE ALPHA CEPH! YOU ARE STANDING IN OUR CIVILIZATION. OUR LEGACY!" the Alpha Ceph started to move slowly.

"Ceph!? We never heard of you! Isn't this planet a Forerunner planet!?"

"NO!!!!! THIS PLANET BELONGS TO MY PEOPLE. THE CEPH. THE FORUNNERS CAME HERE LOOKING TO ACCESS A FORBIDDEN WEAPON THAT WE STUPIDLY MADE!" Locus then asked.

"Forbidden weapon? What are you talking about!?"

"YOUR RACE IS NO DOUBT FACING THE THREAT OF EXTINCTION FROM THE CHILDREN OF THE VOID. JUST LIKE THE BILLIONS BEFORE YOU. LIKE US AND THE FORUNNERS. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU COME TO THE CEPH HOME WORLD!" one of the soldiers then stepped forward.

"Wait Ceph?...........THE DARK MATTER CEPH! YES. I TOLD YOU THEY WHERE REAL, THE OMEGA 9 CLUSTER DIDN'T LIE!" the soldier then pointed to the Alpha Ceph. "THERE IS PROOF!" Felix then said.

"Ok. So that religious cult wasn't a lie then, I owe you 500 bucks it seems. Back to the main topic. Weird fucking serpent Ceph! What is this forbidden weapon!?" The Alpha Ceph then answered.

"DARK MATTER CEPH? YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT WRONG. OUR TECHNOLOGY WAS MADE POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF OUR ABILITY TO HARNESS IT, BUT IT WAS ALSO OUR DOWNFALL!" Locus then asked.

"What do you mean!?"

"WHEN THE CHILDREN OF THE VOID FIRST ATTACKED US MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO!" Felix cut the Alpha Ceph off.

"Wait wait wait! Your millions of years old!?" The Alpha Ceph didn't like that.

"DO NOT INTERRUPTE ME AGAIN, AND YES. NOW WHEN THEY ATTACKED US. IT WASN'T THE FULL INVASION. IT MUST OF BEEN A SCOUT TEAM THAT WAS SENT OUT FIRST. WE FOUND A WAY TO KILL THEM!"

"So why is that a bad thing!?" Locus asked not wanting Felix to piss the Alpha Ceph off anymore.

"WHEN WE KILLED THEM WE USED THERE BODIES AND INCORPORATED IT INTO OUR CIVILIZATION. THIS IS WHAT ALLOWED US TO HARNESS DARK MATTER, AND ACHIEVE IMMORTALITY.......BUT WE WHERE FOOLS. OUR RACE HAD FORGOTTEN ITS BIOLOGICAL LIFE, AND BECAME MACHINES. WE DIDN'T GET WIPED OUT. WE MADE IT EASIER FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE VOID TO ENSLAVE US. WHAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU IS A COLLECTION OF 1000'S OF CEPH MINDS IN ONE. WE REMAIN HERE TO KEEP THAT THING" the Alpha Ceph looked towards Sovereign's body. "FROM ACCESSING THE PORTAL TO THE ARK!" The scene then changes to black space. It shows a massive structure floating.

"The Ark!? Is that the forbidden weapon? What does it do!?" Locus was taking over asking the questions.

"THE ARK IS A WEAPON WE MADE TO HELP US FIGHT THE CHILDREN OF THE VOID!.........THATS WHAT WE THOUGHT AT LEAST. WE WHERE TRICKED INTO CREATING IT FOR HARBINGER!"

"Tricked!?"

"BY A ENTITY POSING AS A AI, ITS NAME IS VIGIL!"

"The Forunner ai!?"

"SO IT IS POSING AS A ONE FROM THEM NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO.......THAT THING IS APART OF HARBINGER. IT FOOLED US, IT FOOLED THE FORUNNERS AND NOW IT IS FOOLING YOU HUMANS!"

"You know what our race is!?"

"I OVER HEARD IT WHEN YOUR SURVEY TEAMS STARTED INVESTIGATING OUR CIVILIZATION. CLAIMING OUR GREAT CIVILIZATION BELONGED TO SOMEONE ELSE!" The Scene then changes back to the Ceph civilization. Locus is seen turning to Felix.

"Felix, the orders we have been following. The fact the Illusive Man hasn't contacted us yet..........I found it all strange, but now it's starting to make since. We have been betrayed. We need to get in contact with the Illusive Man now! Men head back. We are leaving Copper 9!" Locus then turned to the Alpha Ceph. "Why is this Ark so dangerous!? Why are you trying to keep that Reaper body from accessing it!?"

"AS I SAID. WE CREATED THE ARK TO COMBAT THE CHILDREN OF THE VOID. WE HOPED TO DESTROY THEM ALL........WE INSTEAD CREATED THE END!"

"Explain!?"

"THE ARK WILL END ALL LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE! OUR GREATEST MISTAKE!" Felix then asked.

"If this Ark is so special.......why did we lug that beacon to that building?" The Alpha Ceph was confused.

"BEACON? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Felix pulled out a device and showed the Alpha Ceph a hologram of the beacon. "THAT IS NO BEACON........IT IS A KEY TO THE PORTAL" Locus then said.

"We need to go Felix!" Felix just laughed.

"You can go. I have some lose ends to tie up!." Locus was annoyed.

"Felix we have been played. We need to warn the Illusive Man and prepare for the ne" Felix cut him off.

"Like I said go. Think about it Locus, if I kill them all. Especially the kid for making me look weak. Then I will stop what ever Harbinger has planned. It is perfect. So you can all leave!"

"Felix the mission is more important now!" Felix turned around pissed.

"FUCK THIS MISSION! IM NOT DOING THIS FOR ANYONE BUT ME!" He calmed down after. "Go warn the Illusive Man but I will finish what was started!" Felix walked off. The Alpha Ceph was disgusted by this Felix. The scene then changes to Copper 9 surface. It was midnight (Y/N) can be seen walking towards the corpse house. He was wearing his new armor set but his helmet was retracted. He was going to repair the ship. So his colony can evacuate, his family and his friends just incase something goes wrong. He stopped to stare at the sky, at Harbinger's sphere. Cyn's hologram then appeared to his side. She was sleeping inside S.I.V.A when she felt something was wrong.

"Confused expression. (Y/N) why are we outside?" She asked looking around. (Y/N) then took a breath.

"I'm going to repair the drop pod, ship thing you send J, V, Nelly and N in. Tessa has one to. I just want to make sure my Colony, family and friends will be safe. When Harbinger makes a move............Cyn I also want you to leave if something goes wrong".

"Annoyed expression. No (Y/N) I won't leave you!"

"Please Cyn, if Harbinger gets me I don't want anything to happen to you either. You are my first ever friend, the bond we made is special to me. I just want to make sure you will be safe as well" Cyn looked sad.

"(Y/N)" a voice could then be heard.

"That's cute, 2 species of nothing but death and carnage hold a bond" Cyn's hologram dissapeared. (Y/N) turned to the voice and saw Vol Saren standing there. (Y/N) narrowed his eyes in anger. He then said with venom in his voice.

"You!" Vol Saren smiled with half his visor.

"Miss me kid, I sure as hell missed you. Tell me. Do you still believe Nori loves you?" (Y/N) just smiled at him.

"Try something else would you. It's not going to work on me anymore. Honestly I'm glad you are here" Vol Saren was curious.

"Enlighten me as to why?"

"Because you saved me the trouble of tracking you down. I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart!" (Y/N) pulled his sword off his back and pointed it at Vol Saren.

"That's it. Kill me! Kill me! You humans are all the same. You treat drones like slaves and objects. You experiment on them, and when your done with them you dispose of them like there trash. Just like you did to my Melissa!" (Y/N) stood there for a moment. Melissa? He remembered a drone with that name.

"Did this Melissa have Cyan Hair and Green eyes?"

"I'm surprised you know that, I didn't think you humans would care enough to remember details".

"I would always remember the Drones who were my friends, who treated me better then my own. I can't understand why you don't see that!?"

"Because I know how you humans are! Nori knows to, but she became blinded by your innocent facade. Its only a matter of time before you show your true colors and hurt them all!"

"I will never hurt my mother, my family, my friends or my colony! You fucking hypocrite! You are the only one who tried to hurt them. Whether you like it or not. You are just like the humans you compare me with" Vol Saren glared at him. "You are a monster and if Melissa could see you now. I know she would agree" Saren looked pissed.

"DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNEW HER!"

"But I did! Get this through your fucking thick metal skull. Every Worker Drone in Cabin Fever labs cared for me, and I cared for them. You are the only Worker Drone I ever hated, and it's because you tried to hurt my mother and father, you hurt my friend, and you traumatized me. The way you are now. You will be a danger to my kids!" Vol Saren was confused by that last statement.

"Your kids?"

"Yah. My girlfriend Doll, Yeva's daughter. Is pregnant with my child. It happened and I'm happy about it, but she not the only one. One of my best friends Lizzy is also pregnant" half of Vol Sarens visor gliched at that information. A human and Drone? Not possible.

"I don't believe you, because all I see is a lonely boy. Who wanted the feeling of love from a mother and father, after losing his real parents to a phyco path" (Y/N) started to spark. "Touched a nerve did I? I have a idea, why don't I make it a towfer. You can watch Nori and Khan die"

"You bastard!" (Y/N) started sprinting at Vol Saren readying his sword. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" (Y/N) swung at Saren, but he flew off into the sky. "NO YOU FUCKING DON'T YOU COWARD!" (Y/N) activated his Solver and grabbed Saren with it. "YOUR NOT FUCKING GETTING AWAY THIS TIME!" he then pulled him down to the ground, slamming him into the snow covered road. Saren began to laugh.

"HE HE HE HE HE!!!! Oh you truly are something else. It's to bad my fight is in the colony!" This confused (Y/N).

"Your fight is with me!" (Y/N) then stabbed Vol Saren in one of his Promethan wings.

"HA. No kid my fight isn't with you, because your fight is with someone else" (Y/N) tilted his head. "Isn't that right Harbinger!?" As soon as Saren said that (Y/N) stopped. Harbinger's voice could then be heard from behind him.

"THATS RIGHT. I'VE COME FOR YOU MY VESSEL!" (Y/N) turned around to see Harbinger in Ur Didact body. To (Y/N) he must of been 8 feet tall

"AND THIS TIME, I DONT HAVE A WEAK BODY WEIGHING MY ABSOLUTE SOLVER DOWN!" Harbinger then activates a blade in his left hand.

(Y/N) ripped his sword out of Sarens wing. He turned towards Harbinger pointing the blade at him. (Y/N) then brought the blade infront of his face. The blade then ignited on fire. The scene then changes to the colony bunker to the Doorman resident. Nori can be seen yawning and walking towards a door. She had been processing everything that has happened. The girls after her son, the fact that she was going to be a grandmother of 2, and possibly more. The fact Cyn was inside S.I.V.A. Last but not least the fact that there greatest threat was now hovering over Copper 9's sky. The Colony knows Harbinger has arrived thanks to Tessa and the rest. She honestly was wondering how her son was taking it. She walked towards his door and knocked 3 times.

"(Y/N) sweetie. If your awake I wanted to talk to you. I'm coming in" Nori clicked a button and opened the door. It was dark inside. She found the light switch and flicked it. "With everything that ha" She stopped when she could see his room was empty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 799 7
Upon landing on Copper 9 after escaping Earth's destruction, you find that the planet is inhabited by a bunch of drones. One of them, Uzi Doorman, fi...
3.6K 124 4
When Y/n was a child, around the good ol' ripe age of 4-5, he and his parents were forced to move into the Elliot Manor, the father being old friends...
8.6K 211 9
You thought that staying in Copper-9 orbit was a good idea the time that your space ship, Metronum, would charge back it energy with the multiple sol...
25.6K 524 15
A Cyborg that has no clue who he is but knows what he must do. kill all of the Worker Drones and obtained ultimate power to rule the Universe and bec...