Vows : The Forced Marriage

By theimaginescafe

Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous... More

1. Main Leads
2. First Glance
3. Scolds in Italian
4. Marriage & Vows
5. First Night
6. Honeymoon
7. Jealousy
8. Rudra's Parents Left
9. Sleeping Together
10. Hickey
11. A new friend, Veer
12. Aadhya saw Maya sitting on Rudra's lap
13. Maya threw hot coffee on Aadhya
14. Confession
15. First Kiss
16. Rudra is jealous
17. Truth of Veer
19. Aadhya's dad get's to know the truth of marriage
20. Suck me and I will forgive you (18+)
21. Aadhya wants sex
22. Final - What Aadhya wants she gets (18+)

18. Rudra's thick fingers (18+)

8.8K 235 3
By theimaginescafe

Author's Pov

"Don't you want me Rudra?" Aadhya questioned as Rudra looked at her confused.. "Whenever I try to open your shirt... Or do something more.. you push me away.. it's like you don't want me.." she said.

Her eyes held hurt as Rudra crused himself knowing he hurt her with his actions. "You don't know how much I want you Aadhya.. I stop you because I don't want you to regret it later.." Rudra said as Aadhya smiled softly.

"I will never regret it.. so don't stop me.. please" she ended as his ears turned red making her let out a chuckle. Just then someone knocked on the door as Aadhya gasped.

She quickly tried to button herself as Rudra held both of her hands and stopped her.. "what is it?" Rudra questioned someone who was outside..

Aadhya tried to get out of his hold but he swiftly removed her shirt in one go and put it down making her let out a gasp. "Sir.. it's important.. May I come in sir?" A guy said, as Aadhya looked at him in fear..

"should I ask him to come in?" Rudra whispered as Aadhya's cheeks became beet red.. "no please" she mumbled... "Then strip from your pants" he said taking a step back. He saw Aadhya still sitting as he cleared his throat...

"You can come..." Before he could complete Aadhya quickly got down from his table and removed her belt.. she then pulled her trousers down making it fall on her feet.. "I am busy. Come later" Rudra ended as Aadhya heard his footsteps receding.

"Come here Aadhya" he ordered in his deep rough voice as she took timid steps towards him.. she stood in front of him looking down as his eyes wandered around her whole body.

"Beautiful. You are so goddamn beautiful. Both inside and outside" Rudra grumbled as he moved around her. He went towards her back as she felt him gazing at her back...

Her body slightly arched as Rudra moved his fingers around her back.. towards her waist and then her ass.. he cupped one or her ass cheeks gently before giving it a light smack making Aadhya gasp.

He again came infront of her as a small smirk appeared on his face looking at her all blushing. He lifted her and again placed her on the table before his hands swiftly opened the hook of her bra making her eyes widen..

she didn't know he could affect her so much. He was like a completely different person now.. he was dominant and she was already wet. Rudra took a step back as he removed his blazer and neatly placed it on the bed before removing his wrist buttons.

He rolled his shirt around his arm as he gazed at Aadhya's body.. her lower bosoms were visible now.. her butter like skin was shining as small sweat beads formed near her neck. Her curves were perfect... her thighs..

were slightly thick as she rubbed her thighs together feeling wet making Rudra let out a small smirk.. he took steps towards her as she was patiently waiting for his next move.

"Widen your legs Aadhya.." Rudra said as Aadhya was blinking her eyes gently.. she couldn't do that... She was bold from nature but this time it wasn't the same... "Come on love... Widen your legs.. let me see how wet it is.." Rudra ended as Aadhya took a small breath and slightly widened her legs..

a chuckle left Rudra's lips as Aadhya looked at him embarrassed. "You are so cute.. why are you getting shy my tiger?" He ended before getting between her legs and placing his hands against her thighs before widening it completely.

His gaze went towards her barely covered bosoms as he pulled down her bra completely.. his eyes were fixed with Aadhya's.. to see if she was feeling a slight bit of uncomfortness. He looked at her bosom as he saw only love, Lust and trust in her eyes..

his eyes fell on her hard brown nipples as he gently rubbed it with his finger making Aadhya take a deep breath.. Rudra grouped her bosom as he gently pressed it making Aadhya gasp and let out a hum.

"It's so soft. I can touch this all day" Rudra ended as Aadhya let out a whine.. "now lay down" Rudra said.. his voice was rough and dominant as Aadhya obeyed him quickly..

"good.." he mumbled as his gaze went towards her clothed core.. he saw her wetness on her undergarment.. he held her knees as he placed both her legs on the table before his hands moved towards her core.

He forwarded his hand and gently pressed his thumb against her clothed core making her flinch softly. He rubbed her clothed clit gently as Aadhya breathed heavily...

Aadhya let out a soft moan as Rudra quickly took his hands away making Aadhya quickly look at Rudra. "If you want more then do what I say.. ok?" Rudra questioned as Aadhya desperately nodded.

"Now move your underwear aside.. show me how pretty your cunt is.." Rudra said without shame.. "Rudra please... I.. You know I can't.. please do it yourself" Aadhya ended.

"I said move your underwear aside with your fingers.." Rudra's voice sounded much harsh and dominant now making Aadhya slightly flinch. Aadhya's slightly trembling hands came towards her underwear as she moved her underwear aside as cold air hit her sensitive spot.

She was embarrassed as fuck... She saw how Rudra looked at her bare cunt.. he gently touched her bare clit as a soft moan left Aadhya's mouth. He held the sides of the underwear and quickly tore at once as Aadhya was all naked and he was all covered..

"um.. a..ah" Aadhya moaned as Rudra roughly pressed her clit and rubbed it a bit harshly. He could see how she was clenching and how wet she was...

"R.. ru.. Rudra... I..." Before she could complete she came with a shirke.. she was slightly shivering due to intensity as Rudra took her juices in her finger and looked at her...

"I will put a finger in now... Stop me whenever you want to.." Rudra ended and gently pushed a finger in as he felt Aadhya clenching tightly around his finger...

After few seconds he gently moved his finger as his other hand pinched Aadhya's nipple. He leaned down towards her bosom as he took her right nipple on his mouth gently sucking it while he was gently fingering her....

Rudra suddenly entered his other finger as a squeal left her mouth.. "you are clenching so tightly just at my fingers.. what will you do when I put my dick in?" Rudra questioned as he pinched her sensitive nipple..

making Aadhya clench more around his thick rough fingers. Rudra started moving a bit fast as Aadhya felt something... She felt like she wanted to pee... She could hear squeaching sound and she knew she would pee if he didn't stop...

She quickly gasped and held his hand tightly making him look at her.. "I...I need to pee" Aadhya said as her face turned completely red feeling embarrassed.

She looked at Rudra who had a calm expression and she thought he would let her go but a squeal left Aadhya's mouth as he curled his fingers inside her...

"Rudra.. no.. I..I can't control..." Aadhya requested.. as a evil smirk appeared on his face. Rudra placed his other hand above her lower belly as his thumb rubbed against her clit while his fingers started moving insanely fast making Aadhya scream and shake.

She kept pulling and scratching Rudra's hands hoping he would take it off but he was so much stronger than her making her accept the defeat..

"squirt for me Aadhya" Rudra said in his deep, rough voice as Aadhya clenched around his fingers by just listening to his deep voice as a smirk appeared on Rudra's face.

"Clenching so much just by my voice?" Rudra teased as he let out a dark chuckle. "Rudra.. no.. please" Aadhya begged as Rudra started rubbing her clit with his thumb harshly.

"I.. um.. aah.. oh no.." Aadhya's moans and screams were filled in his cabin as Aadhya gushed out as her eyes rolled back making her shake so much like a leaf...

Whereas Rudra was still fingering her slowly while his other hand was caressing her thigh softly. After sometime Aadhya slowly opened her eyes as a gasp left her mouth seeing Rudras dress completely drenched with her liquids and cum.

Rudra slowly pulled his fingers out as her eyes widened like a golf ball seeing him licking his fingers. "So sweet.. This will be my addiction for sure" he winked before helping Aadhya dress up. After some time they both left to their home.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: I seriously don't know what to write anymore :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 17.2K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
174K 8.5K 37
✧˖Falling for a beast like him is my biggest mistake But I didn't care I wanted to get destroyed by him Loving him is just like a torture and I am a...
522K 32.5K 46
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...