His Pretty Girl ๐Ÿ’

By shadowgirlxoxo123

This book contains mature themes throughout. (Smut) 18 year old Ellie is the daughter of a mafia leader, sh... More

His Pretty Girl ๐ŸŒธ
Characters๐Ÿ‘‘
1. A New Beginning ๐ŸŒธ
2. The Handsom Manโค๏ธ
3. Mr Perfect ๐Ÿ‘‘
4. Shower timeโœจ
5. Questions and concerns ๐Ÿ’‹
6. Hold Me Tightly๐Ÿ‘„
7. A perfect morning๐Ÿซฆ
8. PlayTimeโœจ
9. Daddys Home๐Ÿฅฐ
10. Trouble๐Ÿ˜œ
11. The Boss๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
12. Home๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
13. Heaven On Earth๐ŸŒช๏ธ
14. Bedtime๐Ÿฅต
15. My Lover๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
16. Working๐Ÿ’ฐ
17. Protect Youโš”๏ธ
18. Pray To Meโœ๏ธ
19. Take It๐Ÿ‘€
20. Carter๐Ÿฅฑ
21. N & C๐Ÿ“บ
22. School Girl ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ
23. Bad Boy๐Ÿชฆ
24. Car Fun๐Ÿ˜ฎ
25. Lilac๐Ÿฅ€
26. Dinner ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘
27. Woman๐Ÿซฆ
28. Ride๐Ÿ‘…
29. Dance For Me๐Ÿฉฐ
31. Catch Me๐Ÿ’„
32. Sick๐Ÿฅน
33. Old friend๐Ÿ˜’

30. That look๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

2.7K 55 7
By shadowgirlxoxo123

Ellie POV

2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!! The mafia ball was tonight! I'm going to wear a dress and it's going to be so cute!!! Killian got me a whole dress designer and they designed me a dress and I love it so much. Killy hasn't seen it because I want it to be a surprise...

It's time to get ready I had 3 hours, which seems like a super long time. However I have a makeup artist and hair stylist coming over. They would be here any minute now.

Once they arrived at the house, they started immediately. My hair was curled, the type of curls that bounce when you walk and my hair left completely down. My makeup was amazing, I had smoked out wings and a chiselled face. Darker makeup than I was used to but it felt good.

My dress was beautiful, quite simple, but stunning. Lilac obviously... silk material. My body curved perfectly with the dress and I was obsessed with it. I paired it up with a sparkly clutch bag and sparkly shoes. Jimmy choo's.

The whole look looked expensive and I loved it. I wondered what killian would be wearing though.

After thanking my helpers, I walk down stairs to try and find killian. Jase spots me immediately rushing over and holds his arm out for me to take. "Thank you jase", I smile to him. "Wouldn't want our koroleva falling down the stairs, would we" (Queen) he tells me, walking me down the stairs. Once we reach the bottom, he lets go. Looking around the room, I can see lots of people. People who I do not know, maybe my family would be here tonight too. "Do you know where killian is Jase?" I ask him, my eyes scanning the room. He begins to speak however my eyes already catch what I was searching for.

Killian.

Normally he looked rugged and dominant. Black shirt slightly open, black trousers and the usual tussled hair. Tonight he looked elegant and beautiful. He wore a tux. His hair styled back and gelled. A frown coated his face momentarily before his eyes found mine too. Then, the frown lifted and a smile played on his face, slightly.

He stepped towards me in large strides, his cheek bones and jaw line sharpe enough to cut anyone who dared to touch him. I took one step towards him and was pulled into a tight hug. My head nuzzled into his hard chest. My mr hard chest man.

I giggle out loud from my thoughts. My laughter vibrating into his chest. He stares down at me, puzzled and confused. "Oh it's nothing..." I tell him, playing it off.

"Let's go into the ballroom, my crazy girl" his smirk and glistening eyes, fluster me. "Mhm..." I say.

Taking his hand, he leads us into the ballroom, where lots more people are. Very important looking people. Most of them in their 40s or 50s, however some were maybe in their 30s. I'd say I was still the youngest person here though.

Killian ushers us to a round table to sit down at. He pulls a chair out for me and I sit down thanking him. He sits down next to me and stares me up and down. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and tonight somehow you look even more beautiful. Tell me pretty girl, how do you do it?" He asks me softly. I smile at his compliments and play with my fingers. "I-I... what do you mean?" I ask him back, to divert the attention.

He smiles, not a small one. A big one. He had this look on his face and the kind of smile you see in the movies. The one that's in the notebook, me before you, 10 things I hate about you, the bridge to terabithia, pride and prejudice, twilight, Peter Pan, Anne with an E, titanic. I could go on....

The look of love.

Pure and final.

Like you'd never love anyone ever as much as you'd love them. Your soulmate. That second half, that you search for in everyone, to fill the gap in your heart.

There was classical music playing in the ballroom and the room looked completely transformed from when I last danced in here.

A man whom I do not know, smiled and walked over to us sitting down. He was older maybe 50s... he was still good looking though. He had this look in his eyes that I had seen before somewhere. And his hair was jet black...

Once the man reached us he spoke "privet synok (hello son)". I'm not sure what that means. "Yes, hello father. My love doesn't understand Russian so speak English" killian spoke barely looking at his father. He just studied my face over and over again. Was he trying to find out if I was uncomfortable or not? "I'm perfectly fine killy. It's nice to meet you Mr Craft" I smile up at killian father and hold my hand out. He looks at my hand for a moment and shakes it. "Nice to meet you..." he pauses. "Ellie sir" I smile back. "Ellie" he adds.

"Yes well goodbye father" Killian basically telling him to go away. His father smiles and walks away. Looking back to killian he smiles at me turns our chairs towards each other. He places his hands on my thighs, my knees in between his man spread legs.

"Better?" I ask him, looking into his glistening green eyes. "Much better" he replies taking a deep breath. A small giggle comes out my throat and he grins. "Your dad seems nice Killy" I make small talk. "He's not" he says bluntly. I just nod.

Maybe he wasn't nice then...

A male waiter came over to ask what drinks we wanted. Killian ordered 1 bourbon and 1 non alcoholic strawberry cocktail. Yummy. I love strawberries. The waiter comes back almost immediately and places the drinks down in front of us.

We sit and talk for some time. I check my phone to see it had been 1 hour. "Killy we have been talking for an hour..." I tell him. He nods at me, taking a sip of his drink. His rings clank on his glass and then he returns his hands to my thighs. His now ice cold rings make me tingle. He spots my reaction and smirks. I roll my eyes playfully.

He gets up and puts his hand out "I don't dance but for you I will. I know you want to". A slow beautiful song played and everyone was slow dancing. I held his hand getting up and walking over to the dance floor.

His one hand intwined in mine and the other on my lower back. I placed my other hand on his shoulder. Which by the way was high up for me.

He chuckles, as we start to dance slowly. "Why are you laughing Killy?" I ask him, placing my head on his lower chest. "You are just so small" he says. I look up at him and give him a glare. "Oh I'm sorry baby" he says nicely. I shake my head and smile.

The rest of the evening went actually swimmingly. And it was around 11:45 now, so we had 15 minutes left of the evening. People had already been leaving but most were still dancing, drinking and chatting. Killian had introduced me to some people and they were all quite nice. My dad and brothers were here to, so I had spend some time with them also.

Killian seemed quite tense around everyone apart from me. He hasn't really had fun all evening, I could tell. His father walks over to our table again. "Well, goodbye son. Speed up killing those fuckers too" his father says. And I tense. Killian frowns and glares at him. "Do not speak of such things in front of my lover" he spits out him. His father smirks. "Get out" killian calmly tells him not bothering to even look up at the man.

"Goodbye Ellie, see you soon" he looks at me smiling. "I don't think you will actually, but goodbye" I tell me. Killian looks back to me and smiles. With that his father left us alone and left the house.

We had 10 minutes left and now the time was dragging. Killian was even more tense after the interaction with his father.

"Killy let's do something fun" I shoot up in my seat I had a fun plan. "There's nothing fun around here baby" he says to me. I shake my head and get up out my seat. Placing my hand out to him. He takes it and I pull him along.

"Where are we going pretty girl?" He questions me. I 'pull' him all the way out the ballroom, out the doors into the backyard, down the backyard steps and through the gardens.

I loose his hand and he stares at me puzzled. I giggle and laugh. I take off my heals and run as fast as I can. Jumping into the water fountain.

"Baby, please be careful. You could hurt yourself" he worries rushing towards me.

I jump and splash around in the water and laugh. Splashing him with some water. He stops and my smile drops, is he mad at me now?

"Oh now you're gonna get it" he says and jumps in with me. He immediately starts splashing me with the water and we laugh. He grabs my face with both of his hands and kisses me deeply.

"My turn to show you something baby" he says.

Authors note 📝

Next chapter is gonna be so hotttt...

This one was so wholesome though 🥹

Love you guys

Shadow 🫶🏻❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 4.9K 69
โœญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ-๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœญ Once thought to be of the untouchable elite of the underworld the Warner-Riley family...
20.7K 154 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...
1.9M 58.2K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
255K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...