What is love again? (reader x...

By EdetAdakam

Kurayami was a happy and loved girl at birth but it all changed because of her quirk she was considered a vil... More

A/n
Is this the end or beginning?
Is it all over?
Who are you?
I won't do this again,ever
break in
What a voice
UA meeting
late
First day of school
Starting over
Be Normal
Sibling night
Unknown
USJ
Nightmares are dreams
Training
I'm back
assassins sweet HQ
Sports festival?
Sport festival pt 2
Todoroki what happened?
Sports festival pt 3
hero killer:stain mission
hero names
interns
interns pt2
Confusion
pre date
illegal date
Caught
We meet again, stain
Aftermath
expect the unexpected
kura-sa's gone
Completely new start
pool day
training camp
Training camp pt2
Backlash
loving
A/N
Dorms
Ultimate moves
All for one
Provisional licence
Provisional licence 2
work studies 1
work studies 2
A/N I got bored so more info about you
Work studies 3
detective
Eri
Rescue
Rescue 2
Endgame
Festival
festival 2
kyushu district
Todoroki's

Finals

15 0 0
By EdetAdakam

After aizawa was finished with the class he had left and everyone went on a rampage about what they got on midterms and the exam. Mina and kaminari were yelling at mineta about some until midoriya came out "Asido, kaminari. We still have time to study. So we could all get to go to the training camp together." midoriya had gotten 4th on the exam and i don't think that's too good on there confidence. "Ya guys just read the book and all the answers are there." Kura-sa commented after popping out of thing air, she had gotten third. "Yes as class rep i have high hopes that we'll make UA proud." iida adds, he had gotten 2nd. "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." todoroki adds, im not sure if that was supposed to support them or tell them what to do.

And just like i suspected it did no good for either of them, just made them look down at themselves. I sighed but stayed tuned into the conversation, i hate to admit it but this class was entertaining. "Hey, don't worry about it you two i can catch you up on important topics if you want." And just like the angel she is yaoyorozu is, she granted the brain deads a chance to start up again. There were cheers of excitment and addresses given."Wait... if your first, iida's second and kura-sa third... What did you get akuji-ané?" I kinda flinched as my name somehow came into the conversation.

"Ya... No way your a moron like us. Right?" I looked up at kaminari and just blinked at him and the whole class slowly turned their heads to me "I-I got first." I said, shoto jumped in "But yaoyorozu's first." Yaoyorozu jumped in "Ya, we tied." She gave me a cheeky smile "In fact, she beat me by 1/50th. But i guess they didn't do all the work for such a small detail." The class looked astonished as mina and kaminaria were lying on the floor dead "There on another level." "No shit, they're real life computers." The class whispers. More and more people came up to yaoyorozu asking her to help them. Yaoyorozu was really excited and ranted about making everyone a model spudent. I pulled out some mint gum and put my one of my feet on the desk and just relaxed.

Class dragged on until it was lunch, i was going to sit with the 'baku squad' when deku had invited me to his table. "Hey akuji-chan." i looked over to see midoriya jogging to me "i was going to ask if you would like to sit with me and the others today." So our class is split into two tables? "OH, okay sure." He led me back to his table which iida, umaraka, tsu, hagakure, and todoroki. I wave at all of them "Hey, mind if i sit with you guys i ask." They all nodded at the girls scooted closer to each other to make room for me. "You know i'm kinda scared about the practical, i have no idea what it's gonna be midoriya starts as look at him then his food. Maybe i should have gotten lunch, "I'll be right back." the lunch line was still there but it was short about three people left. I contemplated on what to get, in seconds it was my turn and i orders simple ramen and origiri.

When i went back to the table with my food i heard midoriya and the others continuing there conversation on the practicals. I put my food down and listen "We can't just study we have to stay in great physical sh-ow." I looked up from my food that i had started eating. "Oh, sorry your head's so big that it's hard to miss." It was the blond boy from the sports festival. An irk mark was starting to form on my head, who hits someone and not only gives a half-assed apology but insults him as well. I shook myself out of my trance "- Just like always class 1A isn't happy unless there the center of attention but you do realize your not in the spotlight because people think your good hero right, it's just that you keep on getting into so much trouble. Someday the rest of us may get caught up in your mess." I swallowed the origiri i ate and looked down at it as i talked "Shut up, already." Everyone at the table looked at you "Your jealousy's showing. The reason we keep on getting into trouble is because the villains want us, that's why the rest of you will never be noticed if you don't step up."

I took a breath, and looked him in the eyes "If you were in class A you wouldn't be saying al of this, it is your fault that you can't meet the standards to be in our class. No one is going to except pieces of trash over money and gold, so grown up and do something about it." I was surprised at how calm i was, this boy would have been laying on the floor bloody by now. Then an orange haired girl came jogging in the back and knocked the blonde out "Sorry about him, i think there's a hole where his heart is supposed to be." I tuned out to continue eating my food that was going cold.

~~Timeskip~~

Midoriya had told the class what i guess kendo told him. "ALRIGHT! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EASY." but then i cut in "I would still train if i were you, maybe they'll change things. I mean this is UA." The two Denki and Mina groaned "Stop being a bum Akuji." Then continue talking about fighting robots with the rest of the class. Then todoroki walked over to me "how are you?" This was the first time we talked since he crashed at my place. "Good, you? What are you going to do about the finals?" he glanced back at the class "Fine, i'm probably going to continue training." I nod "Do you think we're going to fight robots? they all seem so hyped about something they are not sure of" he nodded "I can't say for sure but it would be safer to train." I was about to say something about him always training when i was interrupted by a loud voice "AND I"LL KILL YOU TODOROKI AND YOU BRAT." Todoroki kept his stonic face while i stuck out my tongue, he slammed the door when leaving and i picked up my bag too

"Let the games begin." then i walked out of the classroom, kura-sa usual stay's a little longer to talk to mina and the others..

The days flew by as i didn't study but did all the training i could manage, i didn't take any missions so that i could stay focused but i couldn't say the same for kura-sa she held performances every other day and when she wasn't on stage she was in the studio in the basement making songs. Then came the written exams it was easy and i put in quite some effort so that i would beat yaoyorozu, but other than that it was super easy. "Alright pencil's down, last person in each row collect the papers." The others seemed relieved and some even thanked yaoyorozu for helping them.

~~TIMESKIP~~

Today was the day of the practical, i was kinda nerves since i don't know what we were doing. I worked on my strength but maybe i should have worked on rescuing but as of right now i was just hoping i did the right thing. The whole class was lined up in their costumes with all the teachers, the class was chattering about why all the teacher's were here. Then Aizawa stated that we can fail the practical but that was all i got because i started thinking about all the different things that could happen.But then nezu poped out of thin air and was on the floor 

"-You will be paired up and your opponents, will be us." I sighed and relaxed but then i jolted, there was an even number in the class so either there going to make a trio or just one person fight. I saw the evil smile in Aizawa's eyes as he looked at me "Pure evil." i whispered "Additionally your opponents have already been chosen, but kurayami will be working by herself." I groaned. "Your opponents were determined by various factors, fighting style, grades and relationships. First off yaoyorozu and todoroki against me." He gave them a wicked smile "Then midoriya and bakugo against-" he was interrupted by something flying through the air but when it landed 'it' was a 'he', pacifically All Might.

I was shocked too but he was a teacher afterall, the others got paired up leaving me to stand without anyone around me "Now, kurayami... you'll be fighting 5 of us. Me, midnight ectoplasm, present mic and All Might." I slouched as Aizawa continued talking "Out of the five of us All might will be the only one with weights, the rest of us will go all out." I stood straight, if their going all out i won't hold back either. The sport's festival didn't allow me to do that so this is my time to shine, I would allow my instincts to take over and beat the life out of anyone that stands in my way." I didn't really watch anyone thinking of how i would win my own fight since you know i'm going against FIVE pros, talk about stress. And after what seemed like years it was my turn,i was super nervous.

When i got out of the bus i was in front of a fake city that i could have mistaken on a map. "BEGIN" I walked into the city calmly, get your head in the game. I started running around the city trying to get as close as possible to the exit just in case, I looked up scanning my surrounding ectoplasm and mic were on different building probably as support as all might and Aizawa fight. My plan was to as-cuff mic and ectoplasm then somehow deal with Aizawa and All might. I headed to mic first since he could rat out my location and be a bother if i was to engage i combat, I made a blood grappling hook and slide up. When i was on the roof I walked soundlessly to mic and gagged him then cuffed him, i took the gag out of his mouth since he was out  "What a bitch." I was shocked since i hadn't heard him cuss and expectually to a kid "That's the only time you're going to hear me cuss." I smiled at him "Cya." I then jumped off the building and landed gracefully on my feet.

I then started running to the building ectoplasm was, when i got to the top of the building My eyes widened with shock. Instead of ectoplasm standing with his clones was all might looking straight at me, I looked over at the exit to see ectoplasm then at the building mic was at and saw Aizawa. They were changing shifts, what the hell. When i looked back at all might his fist was feet away from my face, I put both my arms in front of my face and seconds later i was crashing through buildings. It was at this moment that something changed in me, any normal person would be grunting or cursing but i had an sadistic smile on my face, it was time to let loose and oh boy was i going to do just that. After crashing into the fourth building i twisted in the air and landed on my feet, I swiped away the dust that had added up on me. The smile on my face didn't disappear though, i summoned cerberus so he could take on All might while i handled Aizawa and ectoplasm.

 I was running to where ectoplasm was but the minute i got there a scarf and some clones came after me. I grabbed the scarf then used my free hand and legs to defeat the clones, the real ectoplasm wasn't at the exit he was probably where he originally was and using the clones to assist both All might and Aizawa. I groaned and saw aizawa smirking "You finally figured it out." Aizawa then jerked the scarf to him and since i was still holding on to it i was flung into another building. "Oi, that hurt."  I stood up and looked at his eyes, they were red. My eyes widened as i got punched in the side that flung me into another building, i skidded to a stop as both Aizawa and all might stood in front of me. Then they both through punches at me it was a 2v1 close combat, i managed to dodge both of them with pure skill since i still didn't have my quirk. I managed to escape by jumping out the window.

I raced through the city and hid behind a building "Okay, time to get serious." ran out the building and over to the exit. But was cornered by All might, i was so tired of being punched around. I engaged in close combat while using my demons  to grab him and use their portals to make unstable footing for him and blood kunai's to stab him. When he was unbalanced i grabbed his face and kneed him both in his face and stomach. Then I punched him in the guts, A wide smile was on my face. I was about to kick him when i was grabbed by the waist and pulled away, i looked down to see a scarf and my quirk was gone. "That's enough kurayami." I looked up to see Aizawa with a pair of handcuffs "Aww... game over already." Then i turned into black goop. Aizawa looked at the pool of goop until I showed up in the air my leg was swung back, my goal was to 540 roundhouse kick him. By the time he noticed and looked back my leg was inches away from his face, the only thing i wanted right now was to kill, to be covered in blood, to kill the number one hero. And he was in my way, i on his back to make sure he doesn't stand up as i put the handcuffs on him. 

I looked over at all might who was standing with smoke coming off of him and a worried expression on his face. I tilted my head with an murderous expression on it "Young Akuji, your time is almost up, my time is almost up i'm worn down just put the cuffs on." I took out a pair of cuffs and put them on him, "Akuji has passed the finals!" but i just stared at him. The urge to just punch him was like someone giving you your favorite food then rejecting it. You looked away and bowed "i'm sorry for my unnecessary roughness i get like that in a fight, please forgive me." I stayed in that position until i felt a heavy hand on my head and a laugh "Your a great fighter young Akuji, you don't know it but you passed more then the finals." He removed his hand from my head then looked over my shoulder, i turned to see Aizawa sitting straight up with his hands behind his back.

"That was hell of a kick." He said then looked up at me "You should meet recovery girl. You have quite the bruises." I raised my eyebrow, then moved my arm to reach my face. but the moment i moved my arm i winced, then all the pain hit me i guess my adrenaline gave up. I fell to the floor my legs were tired of holding my weight and flipping around, "Ow..." you dug a hole in the ground then barfed in it, when you were done you covered it up "Was it necessary to go all out?" both of them nodded "You have the most combat experiance and the strongest in this class. We wanted to see how far you could go." You nodded slowly then stood, it took all of you strength not to fall back down and relax. You started walking towards the exit, well more like tumbling but same thing right...right?

3rd person pov

"The girl might as well already be a pro." All might said to Aizawa, she just stared at the limping girl "She's always pushing herself... when will she break." All might shifted his gaze from the limping girl to his co woker "What's your relationship with young Akuji? You two seem quite close." Aizawa shrugged "Mind taking these off, we got to get ectoplasm and mic." All made his lips into a thin line but nodded and took off the cuffs. they both walked off to get there other cuffed co workers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 12.7K 32
Katsuki Bakugou's little sister was the exact opposite of him in every way. He loved his Quirk... she despised her Quirks. Filled with self-loathing...
20.3K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
24.7K 809 20
He typed away at his computer, while glancing at the time. To think it'd already be midnight. He quickly made the message short and sweet, after maki...
118K 1.7K 17
Y/N was born with both a blessing and a curse. Her parents loved her until she got her quirk. She was thrown out and living on the streets since age...