Love Together

By author_radhi

๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› #๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ เฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟš "๐€๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 (posting again)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

21.7K 1.3K 116
By author_radhi

In the dimly lit room, Visha felt a sudden surge of fear as a mysterious figure approached her, grabbing her by the arm and pressing her against the wall.

"Look, Visha, let me make one thing clear – I detest lies, so don't even attempt to deceive me," Yash conveyed.

"No, I cannot reveal my secret to Yash yet. My mission is not complete, and certainly not within the next two months. I'll have to do something, divert Yash's attention somehow",Visha thought to herself silently.

Gathering her composure, Visha swiftly regained control and, with her mind racing, looked at Yash intently. Without stuttering, she lowered her gaze and softly said, "I... um, yes, I went to the kitchen."

Hearing Visha's words, Yash's grip on Visha loosened slightly, and with surprise evident in his expression, he asked, "Kitchen?"

"Haan... actually, baat ye hai ki mujhe... achanak bhuk lag gayi thi... isliye main kitchen kuch khane ko gayi thi... aur issi wajah se maine kaha ki kahi Mera ye Raaz kisi ke samne na aa jaye," Visha cleverly lied to Yash.

(Yes... actually, the thing is, I suddenly felt hungry... so I went to the kitchen to get something to eat... and for this reason, I said so that my secret doesn't come out in front of anyone)

Listening to Visha's words, Yash, convinced by her story, released his grip, "Oh, I see."

As Yash released his grip, it was as if Visha's life had hung by a thread, and she muttered to herself, "Aaj to main baal-baal bachi."

(I narrowly escaped a close call)

Yash then released Visha, leading her towards the bed, taking a few steps forward. Suddenly, he paused and called out ,"Visha"

Visha, who had felt that she had managed the situation, was taken aback again. In her thoughts, she wondered, "Did he overhear me again?"

Setting aside her tangled thoughts, Visha, upon hearing Yash's call, responded, "Ji"

"Tumhe yu chhupkar jaane ki zarurat nahi, main jaanta hoon ki tum 'maa kya sochengi' is wajah se yu chhupkar chali gayi hogi",Yash said.

(You don't need to sneak away like this. You don't have to worry about what my mother would think)

Then after a short pause, he continued,"Next time se agar tumhe bhuk lage toh mujhe jaga dena, main tumhare liye kuch order kar dunga taaki tumhe agli baar se yu chipte chupate khana nahi padega."

(From next time, if you feel hungry, wake me up. I'll order something for you so that you won't have to sneak eating like this again)

Visha, upon hearing Yash's words, responded,"Ji"

"Abhi bhi kaafi samay hai, mere khyal se humein so jana chahiye,"Yash said, moving towards the bed and laying down on his side.

(There is still plenty of time; in my opinion, we should go to sleep)

Responding to Yash's suggestion, , Visha also lay down on her side in bed. In her thoughts, she said, "Yash, don't treat me so well. I'm not used to this behavior because with such treatment, one day both of us will end up hurt."

******

Next Morning,

After Radhi's hectic schedule, today she had the afternoon shift.

Despite that, Radhi woke up early. When she looked beside her, she noticed Aayansh wasn't there.

"Seems like he went jogging," Radhi thought.

Following her daily routine, she considered taking a shower and proceeds towards the bathroom, only to find that it is locked from the inside.

""Ye chamatkar kaise ho gaye ? The Aayansh Singh Rajput aaj subha subha nahane ko gaye hain."," Radhi said, a bit surprised.

(How did this miracle happen? Aayansh Singh Rajput is going to take a shower this morning)

As Radhi returned to her bed while the Aayansh was taking a bath, she exclaimed, "Chalo ab jab tak ye Maharaj naha rahe hai, tab tak mai padh leti hu," and headed back towards her bed.

(Alright, now that Maharaj is taking a bath, I'll go ahead and read)

Sitting down, she took a book from her handbag, but another book fell out, surprising her.

"Arey, ye mere bag me kaise?" she exclaimed, slightly startled.

(Oh, how did this get into my bag)

Radhi then read the heading on the cover of the fallen book, written in bold letters: 'LOVE OR LUST: Journey Of Realisation.'

"I had seen Shivi reading this book, but how did it end up in my bag?" Radhi wondered, recalling the moment.

"I should inform her that her book ended up with me by mistake," Radhi thought. She took her phone from the side table, intending to call Shivi.

Just as she was about to make the call, she reconsidered and put her phone back on the table, contemplating the situation.

"Umm...nahi...mere khayal se...mujhe ye kitaab use abhi nahi deni chahiye. Aaj mai dekh hi leti hu ye Shivi ye kitaab padhte hue pagalon jaisa haste kyun rhti hai," Radhi thought. With great curiosity, she sat on the bed, holding the book.

(Um... no, I think I shouldn't give her the book right now. Today, I'll find out why Shivi laughs like crazy while reading this)

With these thoughts in mind, Radhi starts reading the first page of the book.

Approximately 20 minutes later, Aayansh emerged from the bathroom after taking a shower, wearing a bathrobe.

Stepping out, he noticed Radhi engrossed in her book and exclaims, "Arey ye kya, maine socha tha kal ye late se soyi thi, to aaj late se uthegi, par ye aaj apne daily routine me uth kar book padh rahi hai."

(Oh, what's this? I thought she slept late yesterday, so she would wake up late today. But here she is, getting up and reading a book as part of her daily routine)

Ignoring this observation, Radhi remaind fully focused on her book as Aayansh positioned himself near the bed, right in front of her.

Aayansh, now sitting closer on his side next to Radhi, asked her, "Kya padh rahi ho?"

(What are you reading?)

However, when Aayansh didn't receive an answer to his question, he leaned closer to Radhi, glanced into her book, and read a few lines, which were something like this.

Ishaan pushed Piya against the solid wall.Piya grabbed him by the collar, bringing him close.

She brought him so near that there was no space for air between them. However, when she didn't see Ishaan taking any steps, she initiated by kissing him on the lips.

Ishaan strengthened his grip on Piya's waist.

When both of them ran out of breath, only then did they separate from each other. As they parted ways, both breathed unevenly.

Their heartbeats had become so rapid that they could be distinctly heard.

Ishaan, with his challenging breath, asked her, " You still have time to change your decision? I wouldn't force you."

"Do you intend to leave me so soon?" Piya said with a seductive tone, brushing her fingers on his lips.

Holding Piya by her shoulders, Ishaan, with a more serious tone, said, "Piya, I want to hear from you. Are you truly ready for this?"

Piya grabbed Ishaan's hand, led him near the bed in the room, forcefully pushed him onto the mattress, then stood over him, looking into his eyes. She said, "I am not among those who back down."

Saying this, Piya, once again initiating, started kissing Ishaan.

Ishaan flipped the situation in a way that Piya ended up beneath him.

Both of them slowly started caressing each other.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum aisi kitabein bhi padhti ho," Aayansh said.

(I didn't know you read such books)

"Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha," Radhi, who was flipping through the pages of the book, replied.

(Neither did I)

But suddenly, she realised, glancing beside her, that Aayansh was sitting quite close. The book slipped from her hands. Seeing Aayansh so close, her heart started beating faster.

"I don't think tumhe kitabein padhne ki zarurat hai jab main tumhare saath hoon",Aayansh said, approaching Radhi playfully and placing his hand on her neck.

(I don't think you need to read books when I'm with you)

Aayansh's sudden touch on Radhi's neck sent shivers down her spine, and her heartbeats raced.

Removing his hand from her neck, Aayansh gently laid Radhi on the bed, catching her by surprise.

Aayansh then, with a seductive tone, used his finger to trace her lips and said, "Agar tum chaho toh tum ye sab real-life mein experience kar sakti ho, jitna kitaab mein likha hai, usse bhi zyada."

(If you want, you can experience more in real life than what's written in books)

"Kya matlab jitna kitaab me likha hai usse jyada real life me experience kr sakti ho se?",Radhi asked, stuttering.

(What do you mean by experiencing more in real life than what's written in books?)

"Now, if you want to hear it from me, let me explain through my actions," Aayansh said as he started to loose the knot of his bathrobe, which was already quite loose.

Radhi was already surprised by Aayansh's words, and when she saw him starting to open the bathrobe, without delay, she gathered courage, gave him a push to the side, and quickly rushed towards the bathroom. As soon as she reached the bathroom, she closed the door forcefully.

"Radhi, yaar, you took it seriously; I was just kidding. Look, I'm wearing shorts," Aayansh said, standing near the door from outside the bathroom.

"Aayansh ek baar mujhe naha kar niklne do fir btati hu , tumhe asli mazak kya hota hai ",Radhi yelled from inside the bathroom.

(Aayansh, let me shower and then I'll show you what real joking is)

"By the way, Radhi, if you hadn't given me that push, I would have lost control," Aayansh said.

"Aayansh, you..." Radhi responded in frustration.

"I think now I should leave; enjoy your bath,"Aayansh said, swiftly leaving to avoid Radhi's anger.

Aayansh, as he left, quietly said to himself, "Radhi, I was telling the truth," after which a sweet smile appeared on his lips.

{Now, even Aayansh is falling in love👀🤭}

[  Author: Hey 😅, everyone! So, this 'LOVE OR LUST: Journey Of Realisation' will be one of my upcoming series but after my exam 😗Just promotion, guys😁😉]

Guys 👀 Do let me know aage mai smut scenes likhu ya nahi ? I mean yeah likhungi but mera kuch kaash experience nahi raha hai😂 inn relationships me😅 but I will try.I mean apni saari desire likh dungi Jo Maine expect kra tha🤣🤧.

Don't get me wrong mai hu hi aisi!😂

To be continued ✒️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
623K 22.2K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
303K 15.7K 34
Anitha auja: 23 years old, talkative, bubbly and sweet personality, she likes to talk and eat others ears, one can sell her best friend for food, lau...
1.6M 84.3K 44
*(Unedited) โš ๏ธ: Has a lot of , i repeat a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes read at your own risk . Do not complaint about it later in comment...