OUR ROYAL ALLIANCE (his Deal)

By authordiaa

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 π™·π™Έπš‚ πš‚π™΄πšπ™Έπ™΄πš‚ [ π™³π™°πšπ™Ί πšπ™Ύπ™Όπ™°π™½π™²π™΄] OUR ROYAL ALLIANCE (#BOOK 1) INDIAN ROMAN... More

β€’Introductionβ€’
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33

CHAPTER-27

1.1K 64 61
By authordiaa

1100+ Words

AUTHOR

He climbed the stairs to the room, while listening to the continous non-sense his wife was blabbering.

She wiggled in his arms, as Ekansh carries her to their room 'would you please stop wiggling!' he said climbing the few last stairs.

'leave me, I want to go to my home, my husband might be searching for me, leave me you asshole' she yelled, ekansh made her stand on the floor that was a different thing that she could bearly stand on her own feets.

'Mind you language Drishya!' Ekansh said in a low tone, his breath touching her neck challenging her guts between her legs, he turned the knob of the door.

Drishya lost her balance and was about to fell, but ekansh was fast enough to snake his arm around her bare waist and pulled her toward him making their chest collide.

'OH MY GOD DRISHYA you behave worst than a drunk person' He again picked her up and walked inside the room.

'Will you able to change?' Ekansh asked as he keep Drishya on the bed, she nodded before falling backward on the bed stretching her arms and yawning loudly.

Ekansh shook his head and walked to the closet, he touched the knob and opened it but then he realised that the cupboard was locked, a sigh escaped from his mouth and he walked to his wife.

He found her turning on the bluetooth kept on the side table and then saw her typing something on her phone and 'company' sped up version could be heard. She kept the phone aside and started swinging her arms and hips slowly dancing.

Ekansh walked to her and holded her still, she looked at him with her doe eyes, she blinked her eyes twice as he spoke.

'Where are the keys of the cupboard? Drishya' he said blinking away the unholy thoughts that were running in his mind after their kiss.

'WHAT..?' She yelled not properly hearing what he said.

'KEYS?' She pouted and came a step closer to his face, closing her eyes, he gulped after seeing her like that.

'Wha-what are you doing?' he stuttered being nervous all of sudden.

She opened her eyes and blinked for few times 'You said kiss that's why!' he closed his eyes and then opened again.

'I said KEYS drishya! where are the keys of your closet huh?' he said intensly staring her.

'OH yeah keys! in my bag!' she said finally realising.

'And where is your bag my highness!' He scarcasticly smiled while asking.

She lowered her gaze and stoped at his torso, he too followed her gaze and find her purse hanging around his neck.

'When did you hang this around my neck huh?' He said chuckling and talking out the keys.

She at first got scared thinking he'll shout at her but then too brushed into laughter as she saw him chuckling.

Ekansh walked to the closet getting her the clothes to change and walking her into the bathroom.

'here change into these' He said handling her the clothes and turning the other way.

She nodded and went inside, she was about to close the door but ekansh stopped her.

'Don't close the door keep it open, what if you fall?' he said and again turned the other way.

She nodded and changed her clothes, literally struggling with every move, but finally changed.

She walked outside with the support of the wall, 'hold me' ekansh said giving her his arm to hold, she did holded his arm and went to the bed.

Ekansh was texting his mother about that they have already left from the event, when he felt two arms around his neck, he looked down and found her wife trying to hug him. she suddenly parted herself from him.

'Drish you have a husband, how can you hug another man!' ekansh smiled and pulled her as she was about to turn.

'If that's the case dear BIWI, feel free to hug me, I am your husband only!' Ekansh said looking in her eyes.

'You?My husband?' She innocently asked, he nodded smiling even more at her innocence.

'Yeah that's what I was wandering, why you look like my husband' She said giggling in his hold.

Ekansh raised his right hand and brushed his fingers over her cheeks, she closed her eyes in respond. she felt her cheeks getting heated under his touch. she opened her eyes and looked at him with lust full eyes.

She went on her tip toes getting closer to him slowly, and now there was bearly a space left between them. Drishya diverted her gaze to his lips from his eyes, taking a hold on his biceps as she proceeded ahead.

Their Lips again touched, ekansh closed his eyes feeling those soft petals on his lips, they moved slowly syncing with each other.

Ekansh took a hold other shoulder pulling her away, breaking the kiss.

'Careful Drishya I'll lose my gentleman card here' Ekansh said clenching his jaw.

'Then lose it already!' she said coming closer, but ekansh took a step back.

'I don't want you to regret it in the morning!' He said turning to keep his phone on the side table, he felt continuous tap on his shoulder.

'Mr ! Mr!' she said taping his shoulder, and keeping her one palm over her mouth, ekansh turned to her.

'Hey! don't don't vomit here' he panicked and picked her up and hurried to washroom.

She vomitted all the stuff that was in her stomach, ekansh holded her hairs in a gentle fist preventing them from getting messy.

When drishya was done vomitting, ekansh helped her getting up and walked her to the washing basin and washed her face with his own hand and took the towel from the hanger wiping her face. All this while she was complete drained out to care what was going on.

Ekansh took her to the bed and made her lay on the bed covering her in duvet 'stay in the bed I'm coming back!' she nodded like a obedient kid.

He went to the kitchen and quickly grabbed a half cutted lemon and took a banana from the fruit basket as its good to have a banana after throwing up.

He went back to his room and took a sigh of relief as he saw his wife was still in the bed, he walked to her 'DRISHYA?' He called her out, she hummed in response.

'Baby, get up for once' He said sweetly.

She opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the bed leaning to the bed rest.

'suck this' He said keeping the lemon infront of her mouth, she opened her mouth and sucked it, her eyes went close as the lemon was bitter and sour.

'eat this and then sleep' He forwarded the banana to her and she silently ate it.

'How are you feeling? better?' she just nodded and laid feeling sleepy.

Ekansh got up and covered her, tugging the duvet under her legs and went to change and then he too laid on the other side of the bed and took his wife in his arms and drifted into sleep.

to be continued...

VOTE
COMMENT
INSTAGRAM: Authordiaa ( FOR SPOILER)
Diaa<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 37.4K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
1.4M 65.1K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
2.9M 134K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1.4M 55K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...