TREASURE Oneshots (bxb)

By kyukyu_ji

Just some imaginary interactions of my favourite TREASURE ships. Not intended to offend anyone. A complete w... More

~At the Cafe~ (JiKyu)
~Orange~(HaruKyu)
~Bully~ (SukHoon)
~Dream~ (MashiKyu 1/2)
~Dream~ (MashiKyu 2/2)
~All about you~ (JaeSahi)
~The Pianist~ (DoKyu)
~Coming out~ (JiKyu)
~Not 'a little' jealousy~ (DoKyu)
REQUESTS!! (Closed)
~Fate~ (DoDam)
~Unpredictable~ (HaruYoung)
~Date?~ (DoShiho)
~Otaku~ (HaJeongwoo 1/2)
~Serenity~ (HaruDam)
~Hyung?~ (SukHoon)
~Stranger~ (YoshiHoon 1/2)
~Stranger~ (YoshiHoon 2/2)
~Bliss~ (JiKyu)
~Innocence~ (YoshiHwan)
~Otaku~ (HaJeongwoo 2/2)
~Soulmates~ (YoshiDam)
~Little Space~ (DoHoon)
~Rivals~ (HaruHwan 1/2)
~Bittersweet? Just bitter~ (DoSuk)
~Be my cafe date~ (YoshiSuk)
~Rivals~ (HaruHwan 2/2)
~Make up~ (YoshiKyu and HaruYoung)
~Flirt~ (DoKyu)
~Aishiteru~ (DoShiho)
New JiKyu content!!
~A Weird Caregiver~ (HaruKyu)
~Observer~ (HaruDam)
~The Big Baby~ (HaruYoung)
~Caffeine~ (JiKyu) 🔞
~No Mess Allowed!!~ (MashiHyuk)
Please Choose! (Not an update)
~Change~ (YoShiho)
~Flower Boy~ (DoHwan 1/2)
~선생님~ (YoshiHyuk)
~Blunder~ (DoKyu) 🔞
~Blunder (Pt. 2)~ (DoHoon)
~Elevator~ (JeongKyu)
~아프지 마!~ (MashiKyu)
~Illusion~ (HaruHwan)
~Flower Boy~ (DoHwan 2/2)
~An inept Cook~ (YoshiKyu)
~준의 비밀 정원~ (KyuDam)
~Missing You~ (SukHoon)
~The Gap Between Us~ (HwanKyu)
~Touch~ (JiKyu)
Book 2
~My Kyu~ (JiKyu)
~Colour Rush~ (SukHoon)
~349 Days~ (KyuSuk 1/2)
~내 마음을 설레게 해~ DoDam
~Kisses~ (JiKyu)
THANK YOU!!
~349 days~ (KyuSuk 2/2)
~Not 'a little' jealousy~ (DoKyu -Continuation) 🔞
Valentine's Day Gift!! (HaruYoung)
~He Likes To Play~ (DoHwan)
~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 1/3)
~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 2/3)
~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 3/3)
~Nemesis(?)~ (JiKyu)
~Apocalypse (Continuation)~ (Multiple Ships)
~In His Shadow~ (HaruKyu)
Let's talk! (Not an Update)
~Plushies~ (HaJeongwoo)
~애교~ (KyuSuk)
~Inspiration in his Studio~ (DoDam)🔞
Please Read
TREASURE HOGWARTS AU
~Melancholy~ (HaruKyu)
~Melancholy~ (pt. 2)
~Melancholy~ (pt. 3)
~Date~ (HaJeongwoo)
JiKyu
~Moonlit~ (MashiKyu)
YoshiHwan
~Sinister~ pt.1
~Sinister~ pt.2
TREASURE as ST Characters
~Pink Tint~ HaruKyu
Haruyoung Again
~Taboo~ (JiKyu 1/2)
~Taboo~ (JiKyu 2/2)
~Strip~ (HaJeongwoo 1/2)
~Strip~ (HaJeongwoo 2/2)
~Another~ (MashiHoon)
~Let Loose~ (DoHwan) 🔞
~Whipped Cream~ (HaruKyu) 🔞
~One Call Away~ (MashiRuto)
~Hickey~ (HaSahi)
~Under The Table~ (DoHwan)
~Crush On You~ (DoKyu)
~Nail Paints~ (HaruHoon)
~Ocean Wide~ (SukHoon)
~Pick A Woo~ (JeongKyu)
Choose a Ship!
~You In My Eyes~ (DoHoon)

~Stay~ (YoshiHoon)

212 10 0
By kyukyu_ji

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Kanemoto Yoshinori

Plot- After failing to convey his heart, Jihoon only wished to make Yoshi stay (Angst with happy ending)

-

Jihoon missed him, missed his beautiful eyes. His pretty smile. His soft, mellow voice. His small, angelic laughter. His pale skin. His affectionate pats. His bright orange hair. His sunkissed cheeks. His goofiness. His kindness. His heart. His presence. Jihoon missed everything about him lately.

Yoshi is just an ordinary friend of Jihoon, whom the latter treated like anyone else. Annoying him, making fun of him, pulling pranks on him. Just like anyone else, Yoshi laughed at some, got mad at some, and some he simply ignored. There was nothing that was possibly the reason Jihoon felt that certain spark in him. Yet it happened. Among thousands of people in the crowd, Jihoon only saw Yoshi. Yoshi's mesmerising, silver gaze always attracted him. He was drawn to the kind, innocent boy like crazy! It was as though Yoshi were a slow poison wrapped in velvet red, the forbidden elixir of love. Poor Jihoon. He got totally, deeply, madly lost in Yoshi.

He was a fool though. He did not understand until very late that the reason behind those unexplainable tugs at his heart, or the tingles in his stomach whenever his friend was nearby was out of pure love, nothing else. He knew he got a crush on Yoshi from the very beginning, but for someone questioning the sudden change of his sexuality, it was quite hard to accept.

Jihoon was dating a younger girl at that time. He was pretty happy with her. She was cute, pretty, intelligent and Jihoon loved to pamper her. Back then, Yoshi was a new inclusion to Jihoon's friend group. Being of age, he naturally clicked with Jihoon. It wasn't weird at first, although Jihoon was quite shocked by Yoshi's visual, he acted just like a normal friend, taking care of him like he loved to. The problem started when Yoshi began to want more.

Except for Jihoon, almost everyone in the group could see how Yoshi saw Jihoon, in the eyes of admiration, respect and- love. Yoshi took Jihoon's habitual kindness as something special. Jihoon was clingy, Yoshi thought it was the physical attraction. Jihoon talked to him late at night and it gave him butterflies. Jihoon paid visit to him frequently, he took it as a sense of longing. Yoshi thought Jihoon was into him.

Jihoon was in fact, if not utterly destroyed, confused. He didn't know why he did those with Yoshi. True, he was pretty clingy. But with Yoshi, he did a bit more. He would touch Yoshi on the thighs intentionally, yet pretentiously. Yoshi's skin was always nice to touch. Jihoon would accidentally stare at Yoshi's curved lips, and the mole on the corner of it. He knew he wasn't doing justice to his girlfriend, so he broke up with her.

Yoshi took it as a sign. He grew brave, braver than before. He subtly responded to Jihoon's actions before, but now he was more confident. If Jihoon asked to sit him on his lap, Yoshi would do that. If Jihoon sneaked his arms around Yoshi's waist, the latter would lean his head down, showing that he wanted what was to come. But Jihoon wasn't brave enough. He'd let go seconds later, betraying his own beating heart.

Things went on like this for months. They weren't anything normal anymore. But they weren't together either. Being straight all his life, Jihoon was really scared to declare the change. He wanted Yoshi, no doubt. He wanted that male Aphrodite goddamn much! But the society was a big problem for him. For Yoshi though, this problem was an insincere, inconsiderate and frustrating outcome from Jihoon. He hated it. He wasn't going to be Jihoon's experiment, he wanted a confirmation. Jihoon didn't give him one.

So, one night, he took things on his own. He was at Jihoon's place, to talk after a group hangout in a bar. He wasn't planning to stay, but Jihoon's weird behaviour started again. His eyes longed for the younger. Yoshi wanted to resist the urge but he was already wrapped in Jihoon's boundless charm. He decided to stay.

They were on the couch, casually sitting and talking. Jihoon suddenly placed his hand on Yoshi's thigh. Yoshi trembled a little, but gave in to the touch. Jihoon came closer to him, and with his other hand, touched Yoshi's chest over the clothes.

Yoshi leaned his head back, exposing his neck. The defined bones on his neck on display under his smooth skin. Jihoon caressed the skin. Yoshi shivered. The elder had been touching him like that for months. But nothing beyond that. At one point, he'd stop, and leave. Probably to jerk off the rest of it. Yoshi loathed it. So when the same thing happened again, he grabbed Jihoon's hand. And crashed his lips with the other's.

They had never kissed before. It was the first time. Yoshi's lips moved wild, fast. Jihoon could barely follow. He didn't resist, he couldn't actually. Instead his hands went to harshly grab Yoshi's neck, touch all over his chest under the clothes and move close to his hips so that their pants met. Yoshi was busy too, but unlike his lips, his hands weren't moving. They were just holding on to Jihoon's shirt for dear life when Jihoon undid his pants.

That night, they had no penetration. But they did everything other than that. Yoshi saw stars, Jihoon saw his true self. He knew all he ever needed was Yoshi and Yoshi only.

But he was a coward. Goddamn spineless in front of the society.

He acted blunt the next day. And the day after. Yoshi confronted him, talked about that night. He ignored it. Yoshi asked, 'Why did you do that?' Jihoon replied, 'It was a mistake!' Right at Yoshi's face, who was crazy in love with him.

Jihoon would never forget how those kindest eyes filled up with tears at his one sentence. Yoshi asked a small 'Really?' Jihoon nodded. That was the last conversation he had with Yoshi before he was gone. No, not literally. He was there, with his friends and all. He just stopped seeing Jihoon. Or noticing him. Or caring about him. Or even acting like they were once close, closer than friends.

And so, Jihoon missed him, right when Yoshi was in front of him. Because Yoshi's eyes didn't look at him the same way as before, with genuine admiration, longing and lust. They became ice cold. Jihoon shivered whenever Yoshi looked at him with those emotionless eyes. His felt his skin crawl, the ground swallowing him and that melancholic orchestra inside his heart. He wanted to turn back time and erase that night. But he was helpless.

No, he wasn't. He had the power to make things work. How hard could it be to convince the one you love? The one who loves you? Jihoon's problem was- was he brave enough to do that?

He found a scope to look for the answer soon though. Months of doubts and loneliness made him quite weak in the heart. One night, returning home, he found that he didn't have the keys with him. He gave his spare keys to two of his friends, Junkyu and Yoshi. He called Junkyu only to find out that he was out of the town. Jihoon could just go and crash at any of his other friends' house for that night, but the chance to call and hear Yoshi's voice won him over. He called Yoshi.

Surprisingly, Yoshi received at the second ring. He sounded cold though. When Jihoon said he forgot his keys, Yoshi mumbled a small 'Hm' and cut the call. Jihoon was pretty confused, he didn't know what to do. He stood in front of his door for about five minutes, not moving, just thoughts running wild. Was Yoshi bringing the keys for him? He called the latter again.

This time, Yoshi didn't pick up. He sighed. Yoshi chose to ignore him. In that cold night, he called some other friends of his, but luck didn't favour him. One was at his mom's place, one had his girlfriend over. One did not pick up. Jihoon shivered as the night grew deep. He had few more people to call, but he didn't want to. They weren't as close to him. He started pacing on the corridor, in hope of finding a better idea, that's when he heard footsteps.

He looked, it was Yoshi. In a thick black leather jacket. Jihoon was amazed because Yoshi dyed his hair again. White blonde this time. In the red shirt underneath, leather jacket and ripped black jeans, Yoshi looked like the devil of the cold night. Jihoon froze. He couldn't take his eyes off Yoshi's striking beauty. He might have stared too long, because Yoshi jiggled the keys in front of him. The jingles brought Jihoon back. He took it to open the lock. The other stood there, apparently leaving soon. Jihoon tugged at his sleeve.

"Stay."

Yoshi chuckled, a bitter one to be honest. He looked away, his eyes glassy. Jihoon grabbed him stronger, "Yoshi, Please, stay with me."

"Why?" The younger asked. He sounded angry. "Why Jihoon?"

"Because it's hard... When you're not- talking to me."

"Really?" Yoshi mocked. "You didn't even make an effort though."

"How can I??" Jihoon answered, "When I don't even know my own heart!"

Yoshi looked at his left. The stars were beautiful, but there was a storm going inside him.

"Get inside. You're cold." He said and turned. Jihoon held him back. "Please?"

"Stop doing this to me, Jihoon!" Yoshi took his hand off Jihoon's grip, "Do you know what you're doing?? You're using me! You're- you're treating me like I don't have any feelings! Why don't you ever care about me??"

"I care about you!" Jihoon defended himself, "What do you want me to do? Claiming you when I'm not sure about it and then just- leaving you out there? It's not like I don't like you, Yoshi! I just- don't have the..."

"Courage." Yoshi finished the sentence. "I know." He lauged.

"Yes." Jihoon walked close to Yoshi, touched his chin softly, "But it's not about the society anymore, Yoshi... It's about you..."

"Me?"

Jihoon nodded, "I don't have the courage to ask you out after all I've done."

Yoshi took a pause, then said, "You want to ask me out?"

"I was planning to." Jihoon's eyes teared up, "But every time you were there, I messed up. I couldn't say it to you. You looked at me with those hateful eyes, I couldn't say it. I have been replaying it in my head but I-" Jihoon sighed, "Yoshi, I need you. I need you to be mine, do you understand that?"

Yoshi's heart beat faster every second. He waited so long for Jihoon! An apology, a call, a warm hug, Jihoon gave him none for the last month. He acted ignorant. Pretended like everything was okay. But he wasn't. And Yoshi got more than he wished. Jihoon finally stood up to his own feelings. His feelings for Yoshi.

"If you only said it to me earlier..." Yoshi cried. His words distorted at the end as his voice broke. His head fell on Jihoon's shoulder as he leaned into the warm embrace. Jihoon hugged him with his whole heart. He felt the most beautiful kind of pain inside him as his man cried happy tears in his arms. He felt fulfilled, like the world belonged to him.

Yoshi let go, he was smiling now, the happiness finally showing. Jihoon wiped his eyes, cheeks and lips. Then pulled the other in for a gentle kiss. A kiss so much more meaningful than the last one. Yoshi smiled in the kiss. He couldn't believe Jihoon was finally his.

"Hey," Jihoon said after the kiss, "You'll stay with me tonight, right?"

Yoshi smiled, "I'll stay with you as long as you want Ji." He placed a soft kiss on Jihoon's lips who smiled like crazy. He pulled the younger inside and closed the door right at the readers' face ;)

-

I don't even know what it was. It wasn't planned at all! My mood wrote most of it :)) Hope u like it 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 126 11
An unfulfilled love story from when they were young and couldn't make the right decisions. Two soulmates left with thoughts full of 'what might have...
47.5K 1K 44
the title says it all. Open to requests. No smuts. member X member. Constructive criticism is appreciated. if your hating go ahead idrc. I will do an...
3.3K 266 17
Jeongwoo never believed in enemy to lovers trope until it happened with him (Sorry, I'm bad at description >⁠.⁠<)
69.2K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!