~The Big Baby~ (HaruYoung)

Pairing- Kim Doyoung and Watanabe Haruto.
Plot- Doyoung was having a hard time with kids, so Haruto came to help him.
*Reference- T-map episode 39*
(Requested)

No matter how hard Doyoung was trying to get in the comfort zone of the kid, he wasn’t being able to, because the girl kept on rejecting everything he asked again and again.

“Do you wanna have chocolates?” He asked, the little girl shook her head.

“Then do you wanna play housey?” he expectantly asked again, but the small girl rejected him again.

“Then... how about we play hide and seek?” Doyoung asked again, thinking of a new idea.

“No... I don’t like it...” The girl whined. Frustrated, Doyoung looked everywhere.

Hyunsuk was holding a little boy, cooing at his every move. The kid seemed to be enjoying his company a lot. Jeongwoo and Mashiho were jokingly chasing another little girl, who was full of energy and laughter. Yoshi was handling a quiet boy, Asahi and Haruto were handling a cute baby girl. Even Junkyu, Jihoon, Yedam and Jaehyuk were playing with a cute boy together.

Everyone in TREASURE was so great as babysitters that it made Doyoung sulk at his lack of capacity.

He looked at the girl and helplessly sighed.

“Hyung, are you struggling with her?” Junghwan asked Doyoung. Doyoung nodded. “Can I ask her if she wants to play with me?” Junghwan said again. Seeing how he himself wasn’t of any help, Doyoung agreed.

And he watched sadly at how Junghwan got along with the girl in no time.

Doyoung stood up and went to sit on a corner. He didn’t care if he wasn’t receiving any screen time. He was really sad that no kid paid any heed to him.

“Babe, what’s wrong?”
Doyoung looked back hearing those words. He saw Haruto, his boyfriend looking at him worriedly.

“Ruto, aren’t you helping Asahi hyung with the girl?” Doyoung asked.

“Yeah, I was. But I noticed you sitting here alone, so I came to check on you. Are you okay?” his tone was serious and full of concern.

Doyoung sulked again. He was the only one whom no kid liked to play with.

“I suck at babysitting.” Doyoung spoke, “No kid wants to play with me.” He pouted.

Haruto watched the cute pout on his lover and the way he sulked screamed adorable. But Haruto couldn’t baby him at that moment, thinking that it would hurt Doyoung’s feelings.

“No, you don’t.” Haruto simply said. Doyoung looked at him with questions playing on his face.

“How? I literally got rejected by every kid.” Doyoung reasoned. Haruto went closer to him and held him by the shoulders.

“Maybe you didn’t try hard enough?” He clicked his tongue, “Come with me, I'll make the kids like you.” He assured. Doyoung felt glad that Haruto wanted to help him, that was one of the many reasons why he loved the kind and handsome boy.

Haruto first took Doyoung to the girl Asahi was taking care of. Watching Doyoung, Asahi gave him a smile. The baby girl quickly jumped in Haruto’s lap.

“Appa!” she spoke in her baby voice. Doyoung had to admit, the sight was so freaking cute.

“You see him?” Haruto pointed at Doyoung while talking to the girl, “He’s your eomma from now on. Let’s play with eomma a bit, shall we?”

Asahi chuckled at what Haruto said. He wasn’t even trying to hide the fact that he owned Doyoung, not even in front of the kid even though the girl didn’t understand a thing. But Doyoung’s slight blush on his face and the adorable hit on Haruto’s arm by him made it clear that Haruto did a great job in making Doyoung shy.