~A Weird Caregiver~ (HaruKyu)

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Watanabe Haruto
Plot- Upon needing Junkyu's affection, Haruto became a little!
(Requested)

*Again, little space content ahead, So
if you're uncomfortable, don't read it😊*

Junkyu listened to a constant banging on the top bunk bed that woke him up from his peaceful sleep. He looked at the bed above in annoyance when the irritating sound was made again.

Someone was making that noise.

“Ruto yah! Let me sleep~” Junkyu whined in his morning voice, hoping to calm Haruto down so that he could drift back to sleep. But the taller boy didn’t show any intention to stop.

So, he threw his leg up and made an even louder sound this time.

“What do you want?” Junkyu cried out, but Haruto said nothing.

“Please it’s not even that late, I still got half an hour to sleep!” Junkyu whined again. But still, Haruto said nothing. In reply, he banged his leg on the bed twice more.

“Fine! I'm waking up!” Junkyu groaned and woke up from his bed. He quickly stood up and looked at Haruto on his bed.

Haruto was completely covered by a blanket. Even his hands were inside the blanket. He looked at Junkyu with pleading eyes.

“Carry me!” Haruto spoke in a baby voice. It took Junkyu a while to realize that Haruto was in his little space first thing in the morning.

“Ah, that explains things!” Junkyu mumbled. He quickly climbed up some stairs and dragged Haruto out of the blanket. He carried Haruto bridal style. It was hard getting down with a person in hand, and Junkyu struggled to get down too. However, he successfully landed on the ground thanks to him being super careful.

Junkyu attempted to place Haruto on the ground, standing, but Haruto refused by holding onto Junkyu’s neck with both hands.

“Why don’t you wanna stand up?? You have to brush your teeth!” Junkyu spoke. But Haruto kept on shaking his head.

“Ruto yah, it’s not good skipping brushing your teeth!” Junkyu spoke again. But Haruto grinned widely.
“You don’t wanna do it yourself?” Junkyu asked. Haruto quickly nodded. Junkyu just sighed.

“Alright, I'll take you with me.” Junkyu replied. He was already having cramps on his arms due to Haruto’s weight.
Still, he somehow managed to take the giant baby to the washroom. Finding no other choice, he covered the toilet with the lid and placed Haruto on top of it.

“Sit down here,” he said, “I'll bring your toothbrush.”

Junkyu searched for the Shinchan toothbrush Haruto liked to use whenever he entered his little space. Haruto yawned loud while waiting. Junkyu just looked back and chuckled at that.

“Looks like you’re still sleepy!” he said while taking out the desired toothbrush and orange flavoured toothpaste for Haruto.

When Junkyu reached in front of Haruto, Haruto didn’t take the toothbrush from Junkyu. Rather, opened his mouth to show Junkyu his teeth. As if saying, do the brushing for me.

Junkyu was in disbelief. Haruto never acted that way before, not even when he was in his little space. But Junkyu couldn’t get annoyed at Haruto, because he didn’t want to make the boy feel unsafe around him. So, he squeezed some toothpaste out and held Haruto’s head by one hand. With the other one, he gently brushed Haruto’s front teeth.

Haruto giggled at the action. Junkyu was looking super serious and focused, as if brushing Haruto’s teeth was the only thing that mattered. Hearing Haruto giggle, Junkyu just lightly hit him on the head.