~Dream~ (MashiKyu 2/2)

"Mashiho, let's go outside and play with your other friends!" my day-care teacher inspired me to go out as I hardly did so.

"But those boys are bad, teacher." I held her hand, afraid of meeting those boys.

"Don't be upset, Mashi. Look, your friend ------ is playing over there." She pointed at the pretty boy whom I befriended with who was digging the soil with a sharp stone at one corner.

After seeing him play outside, I gained a little courage and went to sit beside him.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" I asked. He had a green leaf covering his right eye. Since the leaf wasn't attached to a thread, it kept falling down on the ground. But my enthusiastic friend picked it up every time and slapped it over his right eye.

"I'm a pirate! I'm looking for treasure!" he showed me the leaf on his eye, "and this is captain --------'s eye patch".

I looked at the leaf falling down again, this time I picked it up and slapped it over his eye. He gave me his signature toothed grin.

"Is the treasure under this ground?" I asked.

"Hmm.. don't you know, treasure is hidden underground. I have seen it on TV. You have to dig deeeeep to get the treasure." He explained. I listened to him like an obedient kid.

"Okay. Then let me find my treasure too!" I spoke. He seemed really happy and found me another green leaf. I slapped it over my right eye as well and with the stone he gave me, started digging along with him.

"Let's find our treasure, Mashi~" he smiled.

But we didn't succeed as we were soon taken inside because apparently, we destroyed the garden.

'What a wholesome dream', I thought while waking up. I really wanted to meet this childhood friend of mine. He seemed interesting, friendly and happy. I wanted to see how he was doing. I wanted to say thank you for making my time in Korea back then so wonderful. But above all, I wanted to see how well he had grown because I swear, he seemed extremely pretty as a child in my dreams.

It was a holiday, but I still woke up early to attend the hangout party I was invited to. After being friends with Jihoon, who was literally the loudest person alive, I was invited to his hangout party to get introduced to his newly made boyfriend, Hyunsuk, who was a year older than us all. Even though I'm a new inclusion to their duo, I was still given the honour to attend their party and I was more than excited about it.

After reaching the address given to me, I found myself standing in front of a restaurant. While waiting, I heard a loud voice which I immediately recognized as Jihoon's. He was walking with a short guy whom I guessed was Hyunsuk. I bowed. I didn't see Q with them.

"Hey, Mashiho, this is Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk, this is Mashiho. And, don't tell me Q isn't here!" Jihoon said.

"Ah, yes, Asahi and Q none are here yet." I replied.

"That brat Q!" Jihoon said. I chuckled.

"Hi, I heard you're Japanese?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Ah, yes, I am." I replied.

"But you won't believe how good his Korean is!" Jihoon said. I was going to say something but soon Q arrived, followed by Asahi.

"Hey guys, I met Asahi on my way, so we came together." He spoke.

"Huh! You're late, Q!" Jihoon bickered him but he just ignored that.

We all talked a little, just that getting to know kinda talk with Hyunsuk before he said, "Let's get inside."