~Blunder~ (DoKyu) 🔞

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Kim Doyoung
Type- Angst

*
A little clarification beforehand:

•This contains mention of abuse, so if you're uncomfortable, I suggest you not to read it.

•I know Doyoung still has about 6 months till he's adult. That's why I'm really sorry if it triggers anyone. Honestly, this plot fits Doyoung the best, that's why I had to. I thought about publishing it afterwards, but some of you wanted Dokyu angst concept, so here you go.

•Lastly, it's a really long one, take your time and I hope you can enjoy💞

*

Treasure’s hyung line, the four oldest ones decided to go to the bar to make Junkyu cheer up because the boy was grumpy and moody from the evening. They told the others to not wait for them but one particular member did that even after he was clearly instructed that they might be really late.

Doyoung, who was sitting on the couch with worry plastered all over his face, waiting for a certain someone because he knew his hyung was intolerant to alcohol, quickly stood up as he heard the door clicking open. He saw the one, Kim Junkyu being held in between Jihoon and Hyunsuk, who had both of his arms on their shoulder, carrying the tall boy as he was totally wasted. Yoshi saw the scared Doyoung and tried to assure him, “He just drank a bit more than he should, it’s gonna be okay.” Yoshi could say so because he didn’t know what was happening inside Doyoung, but Jihoon knew. Because he knew all along how badly in love with Junkyu Doyoung was.

“You wanna take him to his room with me, Doyoungie?” Jihoon asked. Doyoung nodded vigorously. Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk and the eldest of them took Junkyu’s arm off his shoulder and gestured Doyoung to take his place. The small boy quickly did so; and then they walked towards Junkyu’s room.

Upon reaching there, Jihoon kicked the door open with his leg and placed Junkyu on his bed. The taller guy was quite heavy and it cost both him and Doyoung quite a lot of strength.

“Hyung, what happened?” Doyoung asked. His eyes were watery, as he was really worried about Junkyu. Jihoon sighed, “He didn’t listen to us when we told him to stop drinking. Don’t worry, he’s probably asleep. Just take off his shoes, loosen his clothes and if he feels hot, wipe his body with a wet towel.” Jihoon suggested. He himself was tipsy from drinking too much, so he left the responsibility to the one he knew would gladly accept.

“And just call me if you face any problem, okay? I'll be going in my room now.” Jihoon said and left. Honestly, he just wanted to help the lovesick boy. He knew how much Doyoung wanted to love Junkyu, but the other just avoided him.

Once Jihoon left, Doyoung felt even more worried. Junkyu’s cheeks were red. Beads of sweat were present all over his face. His brows were creased together and he reeked of alcohol. Doyoung did as Jihoon said- took off his shoes and the jacket. He also unbuttoned first few buttons of Junkyu’s shirt to let air pass into his body. But Junkyu was wearing jeans, so he was feeling hot either way.

“It’s so hot...” Junkyu mumbled and moved his body in irritation. Doyoung bit his lips in worry. Then he remembered to wipe Junkyu’s body. He quickly stood up and found a small towel in Junkyu’s bathroom. Wetting it with water, he returned to use it on Junkyu. The older was still moving uncomfortably.

Doyoung took the towel and first wiped his face. Then he proceeded towards Junkyu’s neck and at that point, the older seemed to calm down. Doyoung slowly went down and was on Junkyu’s chest when Junkyu grabbed Doyoung’s hand that was holding the towel, stopping him from what he was doing.