~Hickey~ (HaSahi)

Pairing- Hamada Asahi and Watanabe Haruto

Plot- Upon noticing the hickey in Asahi's neck, the members wondered, who could have given that to him ;)

-

Being on diet, breakfast ain't something you may look up to. But since it's the first meal of the day, and the TREASURE members need a lot of energy to pass their practice enriched days, they do crave breakfast like any other meal of the day. Be it a boiled egg, bananas and green, veg juices.

Jaehyuk sat on their dorm's dining table, tearing a banana off its cluster. He was waiting for his buddies to come join him. Being an early riser, it was one of the disadvantages- to wait for others.

Asahi was the first one to accompany him. He still had the frog eye mask pushed against his forehead, holding up his long bangs to get on his face. His night shirt had its first two buttons undone. His lips were chapped, as if he hadn't just washed up.

He took a brown, boiled egg and started peeling off its shell. Jaehyuk observed his work and then suddenly noticed the huge thing on his bare neck.

"Sahi ya, what is this?" He touched the purplish pink-red bite mark on Asahi's neck, who seemed to flinch at the sudden remark.

"What? It's nothing, probably-"

"Hi hyung." Haruto, who came out of his and Asahi's shared room, interrupted both of them. He pulled a chair, sat down and then noticed where Jaehyuk's hand rested.

"Ruto, look! Sahi has a mark on his neck!" Jaehyuk declared, surprised out of his wits.

"Oh." Haruto spoke, "Yeah it's... Probably a bug bite or something."

"Bug bite??" Jaehyuk took a closer look at Asahi's neck who seemed to be too reluctant, because he had been pulling his shirt up to cover the mark. However, Jaehyuk obstructed him. "It doesn't look like a bug bite to me!"

"What else would it be then?" Haruto chuckled, taking a bite off a banana casually.

"Did someone give it to you??" Jaehyuk gasped. Haruto almost choked on that banana. Asahi made a 'tsk' sound in annoyance. "Yah! What are you thinking?"

Haruto joined in, "Hyung, what are you even saying?"

Jaehyuk shifted, "Alright, Ruto. You've been with him at night, right? Did anyone come and-"

"Of course not!" Haruto spoke, "I would have known if that happened, right?" Jaehyuk nodded. "Don't think too much." Haruto said, "Let's finish our meals."

Although not a 100% convinced, Jaehyuk took his word. Of course, Haruto would have known. If he spoke in Asahi's defense, then it might actually be a huge bug bite.

-

It didn't make sense why Asahi would dress up in a thick stand collar jacket on a hot summer day, that too for practice. However, the said male had already shown various weird sides to the members, to the point no one actually asked him about his unreasonable choice of clothing. One by one, all the members gathered. Soon enough, they started dancing- preparing for the upcoming concert.

After an hour long jumping and sweating, Hyunsuk gave everyone a small water break. Asahi was dying from the heat, hence took off the jacket, forgetting why he put it on in the first place. He sat rather aloof from the others, so no one actually noticed anything.

Until- the second leader of the team went around taking feedbacks from every member. When he reached Asahi, unfortunately, he sat by the side where the mark resided. On the Japanese's porcelain skin, the purplish red mark was rather prominent.