~Innocence~ (YoshiHwan)

Pairing- Kanemoto Yoshinori and So Junghwan.

Plot- Yoshi having a hard time as he fell for the maknae during MMM era.
(Requested)

MMM era's Junghwan is bad for Yoshi's heart.

Being the third eldest member in TREASURE, Kanemoto Yoshinori has always been a place of comfort and advice for the junior members. Yoshi is known for his angelic and funny personality. The younger members always find him comfortable and dependable. So, Yoshi has always been one of the favourite hyungs to them, specially to the youngest of the team, So Junghwan.

Junghwan is known for his fondness towards skin ship. Since he is very young, his hyungs see him as a little brother of them and treat him with unbound affection. Yoshi is not any different. Whenever he watches the younger trying to pull something off, he instinctively helps him. This made the bond between them extra strong.

Well, maybe a bit too strong.

Because when the preparations for The First Step: Chapter Three began for TREASURE, Yoshi felt like his brotherly way of treating Junghwan was affected.

Who can blame Yoshi though? The to be 16 years old boy had a massive change in his aura during that period. His hair was short and brushed back. He grew up both in length and width, which made it hard for anyone to believe how young he actually is. And even though Yoshi wanted hard to keep that in mind, during the dance practices, he could barely restrain himself.

And Junghwan wearing pants that showed his well defined shins and knees made it even harder.

Before the practice started, Junghwan came to his favourite hyung and sat by his side, placing his head on Yoshi's shoulder.

"Ahh I hope practice goes well today!" he said. Yoshi didn't say anything, he was trying hard not to glance at Junghwan's exposed legs.

"Hyung, I thought about something!" Junghwan sat up, facing Yoshi, "In the last part, like in the last verse, when we swing our hands, how about I raise my brows or maybe stick out my tongue a little?"

Yoshi still didn't respond. So, Junghwan stood up and acted out the part.

Just when the maknae stuck out his tongue and took it in by swiping it across his bottom lip for a split second, Yoshi high key skipped a beat.

"Don' do it!" Yoshi hurriedly said.

Junghwan, who became startled at that, blinked a few times before speaking, "Why??"

Yoshi scratched his nape a bit, "Well, we should protect your innocence, right?" Yoshi lied, because it wasn't about Junghwan's innocence to be protected, rather it was because Yoshi's heart wouldn't be able to take anymore of that.

Junghwan seemed a bit off, but he still obeyed his hyung. And he went back to sit beside Yoshi once again.

"But Ruto hyung does it. And he looks really cool..." Junghwan mumbled.

Yoshi looked at him, the poor baby was sulking.

"Hey, you don't have to do that to be cool, Hwanie, your dance itself is cool enough for both fans and non fans to be awed." Yoshi told him.

Junghwan beamed at that. He smiled widely after looking at Yoshi. And yes, that too made Yoshi's heart beat faster, because a full on smiling Junghwan? Way too adorable.

Hyunsuk came in soon after and gathered everyone for the practice. The comeback was near and everyone learned the choreography by heart. So they finished the first round with almost no mistake, well, except for Yoshi.