~Stay~ (YoshiHoon)

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Kanemoto Yoshinori

Plot- After failing to convey his heart, Jihoon only wished to make Yoshi stay (Angst with happy ending)

-

Jihoon missed him, missed his beautiful eyes. His pretty smile. His soft, mellow voice. His small, angelic laughter. His pale skin. His affectionate pats. His bright orange hair. His sunkissed cheeks. His goofiness. His kindness. His heart. His presence. Jihoon missed everything about him lately.

Yoshi is just an ordinary friend of Jihoon, whom the latter treated like anyone else. Annoying him, making fun of him, pulling pranks on him. Just like anyone else, Yoshi laughed at some, got mad at some, and some he simply ignored. There was nothing that was possibly the reason Jihoon felt that certain spark in him. Yet it happened. Among thousands of people in the crowd, Jihoon only saw Yoshi. Yoshi's mesmerising, silver gaze always attracted him. He was drawn to the kind, innocent boy like crazy! It was as though Yoshi were a slow poison wrapped in velvet red, the forbidden elixir of love. Poor Jihoon. He got totally, deeply, madly lost in Yoshi.

He was a fool though. He did not understand until very late that the reason behind those unexplainable tugs at his heart, or the tingles in his stomach whenever his friend was nearby was out of pure love, nothing else. He knew he got a crush on Yoshi from the very beginning, but for someone questioning the sudden change of his sexuality, it was quite hard to accept.

Jihoon was dating a younger girl at that time. He was pretty happy with her. She was cute, pretty, intelligent and Jihoon loved to pamper her. Back then, Yoshi was a new inclusion to Jihoon's friend group. Being of age, he naturally clicked with Jihoon. It wasn't weird at first, although Jihoon was quite shocked by Yoshi's visual, he acted just like a normal friend, taking care of him like he loved to. The problem started when Yoshi began to want more.

Except for Jihoon, almost everyone in the group could see how Yoshi saw Jihoon, in the eyes of admiration, respect and- love. Yoshi took Jihoon's habitual kindness as something special. Jihoon was clingy, Yoshi thought it was the physical attraction. Jihoon talked to him late at night and it gave him butterflies. Jihoon paid visit to him frequently, he took it as a sense of longing. Yoshi thought Jihoon was into him.

Jihoon was in fact, if not utterly destroyed, confused. He didn't know why he did those with Yoshi. True, he was pretty clingy. But with Yoshi, he did a bit more. He would touch Yoshi on the thighs intentionally, yet pretentiously. Yoshi's skin was always nice to touch. Jihoon would accidentally stare at Yoshi's curved lips, and the mole on the corner of it. He knew he wasn't doing justice to his girlfriend, so he broke up with her.

Yoshi took it as a sign. He grew brave, braver than before. He subtly responded to Jihoon's actions before, but now he was more confident. If Jihoon asked to sit him on his lap, Yoshi would do that. If Jihoon sneaked his arms around Yoshi's waist, the latter would lean his head down, showing that he wanted what was to come. But Jihoon wasn't brave enough. He'd let go seconds later, betraying his own beating heart.

Things went on like this for months. They weren't anything normal anymore. But they weren't together either. Being straight all his life, Jihoon was really scared to declare the change. He wanted Yoshi, no doubt. He wanted that male Aphrodite goddamn much! But the society was a big problem for him. For Yoshi though, this problem was an insincere, inconsiderate and frustrating outcome from Jihoon. He hated it. He wasn't going to be Jihoon's experiment, he wanted a confirmation. Jihoon didn't give him one.

So, one night, he took things on his own. He was at Jihoon's place, to talk after a group hangout in a bar. He wasn't planning to stay, but Jihoon's weird behaviour started again. His eyes longed for the younger. Yoshi wanted to resist the urge but he was already wrapped in Jihoon's boundless charm. He decided to stay.