~Ocean Wide~ (SukHoon)

Pairing- Choi Hyunsuk and Park Jihoon

Plot- Just them kissing in the ocean :) with a small bg story of a couple so busy they don't get the much needed quality time together.

-

The video chat ended with two sighs leaving two pairs of lips. One longer than the other but both bearing the same meaning of longing. Jihoon forgot when the last time was that he cupped his Sukkie's face that once was all his to own. He forgot how the sound of laughter came out of his lover as real as possible, as he stared shamelessly at his glinting eyes on the black screen. He forgot the tone of voice Hyunsuk has, that is now in his memory as a virtually transmitted signal. Funny how once he didn't have to ask to have those. Hyunsuk was all his.

Hyunsuk did belong to Jihoon even at that moment, but he was so far away! Jihoon missed him like crazy.

How many years had it been that they finished college? 4? 5? Back in college, Jihoon didn't have a proper career plan ahead of him. But Hyunsuk. He had a clear goal ahead of him. He knew what he wanted for a long time. He loved music, rapping to be specific. And he loved fashion. He had his mind set to be a part of entertainment and he did. Right after college, he focused solely on rap and eventually, got accepted in a big company.

Jihoon on the other hand, was more curriculum based. He finished college with good grades. Applied for several jobs, got accepted for a few. He initially chose the one nearest to Hyunsuk's agency but then a brilliant research offer came and by no means did Hyunsuk let him miss that! Even if it was thousands of miles away for him.

Jihoon went abroad, Hyunsuk stayed home. Their paths were different, interests, values everything. Yet, they tried. Tried hard to tie themselves with the unbound love they once had. There was no Hyunsuk without Jihoon and vice versa. Even after years, meeting each other once or twice a year, they had the aftereffect of that passionate love.

The love that once was too good to be true.

Jihoon covered his eyes with his hand as he laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He could hear the clock tick, hear his own breathing. His hair fell down, ears red from the hot weather. He didn't turn the aircon on. In his mind, he kept thinking about touching the soft skin on Hyunsuk, hugging him in his own two arms. Calls, facetime, texting, phone sex nothing worked. Nothing was better than being with the person his heart cries for. Jihoon wanted Hyunsuk and his everything.

He lived in a moderate sized apartment. Pretty modern architecture. He had a high paying job, and lived in a safe locality. He had friends too. From a different nationality, with whom he was supposed to go visit the beach the next day. He didn't feel excited. He couldn't in fact. Nothing excited him anymore. He just needed Hyunsuk. One small rapper who spits fire.

Jihoon fell asleep like that. His phone in his hand. In the middle of the night, somehow turning the aircon on as he was drenched in sweat. He set no alarm cause the next day was a holiday. Besides, Yoshi would probably call him. More importantly, he forgot.

Therefore, in the morning, Yoshi's call woke him up.

Jihoon talked with his eyes closed. He was still sleepy. Yoshi asked him to hurry up cause they'd head out soon. Jihoon listened. After cutting the call, he went to check Hyunsuk's message. As usual, a sweet morning greeting with an additional, 'Schedule's packed for today. Will get back to you in the evening, love'.

Jihoon sighed. At this point, were they even lovers? Jihoon feared what if one day, Hyunsuk would find someone new, someone to actually give him enough time and attention?

Jihoon quickly replied to that. Same old boring one. He threw the phone away and changed fast. Stuffing a dry loaf of bread in his mouth, he walked out in a blue Hawaiian shirt. Yoshi was nearby. Anytime he'd drive through and yes. He did. He wore a yellow shirt. Jihoon smiled at him. Yoshi had lots of stuff with him, and of course. His boyfriend.