~Nemesis(?)~ (JiKyu)

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Kim Junkyu
Type- Fluff

*Cz it's Jihoon's day!! 🌻💞🐶*

(A/N- This will be the last Jikyu oneshot in this book. If you wanna read more about them, you can check out my JiKyu oneshots book! I update that pretty often 😃)

*****

"Hey, Nerdy!" Jihoon gave a small pat on Junkyu's head as soon as he entered inside the other's classroom. It was an off period for the whole school, and naturally, he went to the one classroom where all of his friends were, unfortunately, minus him.

Junkyu turned his head, saw Jihoon, his nemesis. He rolled his eyes. Jihoon's presence meant obvious trouble already.

"Don't you roll your eyes on me!" Jihoon spoke in a dramatic voice. Junkyu shook his head. Jihoon smirked and started tickling him.

"Oyeeee stop!" Junkyu giggled. But as soon as Jihoon stopped, he glared at the other.

"The fuck's your problem?" He asked. Jihoon just shrugged, "Nothing?"

"Why are you bothering me then?"

"Because I like to!" Jihoon gave him a closed eyed smile. His eyes formed half moons, he looked cute to be honest. But Junkyu, let alone cute, found it utterly irritating and marked it as the shamelessness of the other.

He went back to reading whatever book he was holding. But Jihoon didn't let him. He took a pen from Junkyu's desk, attempting to draw lines on the book in the younger's hand.

Junkyu took the book away, but Jihoon moved the pen with it. Junkyu moved it to the other side, Jihoon's pen followed. The criss cross movement went on a couple more times, and Junkyu's anger rose. He slammed the book on the desk, hard.

"Park fucking Jihoon!"

Jihoon chuckled at the call. Junkyu rolled his eyes again.

"Yes, Kim princess Junkyu?"

"Piss off!" Junkyu cursed, and got back to reading again. Jihoon found a new way to bother him. That was, messing up his stuff on the desk.

"Oh this highlighter's green, this one's orange, how about I mix them up?" He slowly put the tips together, letting the two colours mix ever so slightly. Junkyu snatched them out of Jihoon's hand.

"Go back to your class." He sounded calm, but his temper was rising.

"I know you want me here, Kyu~" Jihoon responded. Junkyu convinced himself not to react. It was Jihoon's sole purpose to make him mad. He couldn't give in.

"Guys... Why do you always fight?" Yoshi, Junkyu's side mate called from his seat. He was feeling sorry for Junkyu.

"Because we like to." Both Jihoon and Junkyu spoke at the same time. Yoshi was baffled watching Junkyu say it too. Wasn't he getting annoyed by Jihoon just a moment ago?

"Leave it. You won't understand them." Hyunsuk, the one behind Yoshi said with a fond smile on his face. Junkyu and Jihoon got back to fighting again. Yoshi turned his head to Hyunsuk.

"Yeah, I guess so." Yoshi replied, "But I do know, they're the biggest rivals here."

Hyunsuk shook his head, "I wouldn't call it rivalry though... They're just so...well suited for each other." He said as if honey was dripping from his voice.

Yoshi laughed. He saw Junkyu pulling Jihoon's ear, hard, and Jihoon scrunching his face in pain. "Never! I can't even imagine them together"

"Uh uh uh." Hyunsuk said, "They look so cute together how can you not?!"