Even If The World Was Ending

By Heavenlove16

Ishan and Shubman were first just strangers who later turned to be best friends. From best friends to soulmat... More

1. We got a plan!
2. Sense of calmness
3. Moments of weakness
4. It just don't feel right
5. High on drinks.. or love?
6. Heartache
7. Déjà vu
8. Confrontation
9. Red
10. No control
11. Hide and Seek
12. Miss who?
13. Surprise
14. Fear unlocked
15. Tense
16. Need you with me
17. Only You
18. Back to you
19. Sweet nothings
20. Cheeku and Kaka
21. Support System
22. For him
23. Reality Check
24. Crushed
25. Too much to ask?
26. REAL eyes, REALISE
28. With him
29. The Wait
30. Half of me
31. I feel okay when I see you smile
32. Unveiling the Secrets
33. The second family
34. A light of hope
35. All of you is with all of me
36. Surreal wild dream
37. Meet, Gifts and Kisses
38. Beautiful Sin
39. My only Sunshine
40. The truth prevails
41. Beginning of the Happy ending?

27. Always You

1K 81 39
By Heavenlove16

Ishan had joined therapy sessions.

Something that Raj bhaiya had insisted him continuously after that incident. Though reluctant at 1st, Ishan was actually happy with that decision.

His therapist was a very sweet and genuine lady named Simran.

Though inside the clinic doors, everything was professional, outside those doors held a beautiful friendship. Not to mention, Simran was great fan of Ishan since his U-19 days.

Ishan was lucky to have a friend as his therapist. He literally shared his daily routine and report with her. And she knew everything about him, including his relationship with Shubman.

Obviously, that was the main reason Ishan had gone to therapy, to get over him but instead, he was met with a beautiful soul who made him realise, that life has its ups and downs, and when in love two souls bound so much to each other get seperated against their will it's obvious that one can almost never get over with it.

Outside the sessions, when once Ishan and Simran had gone to a cafe he looked at his normally composed friend now looking a little nervous, which was not very obvious, but obvious enough for Ishan to notice.

Ishan unable to bear the silence finally asked "Kya hua? You look a little nervous" Ishan asked, siping his Latte.

Simran who was blowing at her hot chocolate, to make it cold, finally sighed and kept her cup down.

"Ishan, I know we had discussed that we won't be talking about your sessions outside the therapy room but I'm asking this as a friend." Simran said, adjusting her specs.

Ishan's eyebrows furrowed for a brief second but keeping his cup down he finally gave his whole attention to his friend. He motioned with his hand to continue.

With a small smile, Simran finally asked "Ishan.. have you called Shubman even once during this span of 1month?"

Ishan knew what was the topic going to be. He shook his head in a no and spoke with heaviness in his heart "I didn't, but there's not one day that has gone without me thinking of calling him"

"But.." Simran extended his reply, knowing Ishan wanted to continue.

With a shuddering breath, he said "Simran.. I can't forgive myself for the day I left him. His pleading, his tearing eyes, his last touch of trying to hold my hand, everything just makes me feel guilty. Aur kya muh leke usse maafi mangu? Main agar Shubman hota, toh kabhi khudko maaf nahi karta. I deserve to live in this pain. He'll find someone who is better than me, he'll find someone who can fight for him, who won't make him cry.. w-who won't break promises." Ishan stuttered the last part, the flood gates again trying to open.

Simran unable to look at her dear friend in this state, took his hand in her's and patted it. Ishan gave a small smile at the gesture.

"I hope you know Ishan, that a love as deep and pure as your both, deserves a happy ending. Don't give up before it starts Ishan. We have discussed it during sessions that you can't blame yourself for something which you were forced to. And even if you want to let Shubman happy with someone else, shouldn't you give him a proper closure? You both deserve too." Simran said

Ishan looked at her with thoughtful eyes. Simran was right, atleast Shubman deserved a closure for him to move on. Ishan's heart clenched with jealousy at the thought of his Shubman being with someone else, but that's the least he could do for Shubman.

Ishan was ready to live a life like Devdas, just for his dimpled smile charmer

He nodded his head at Simran and patted her hand which hovered over his, in a small gesture as a "thank you"

*********************************
Shubman was angry at the management.

They seriously dropped Ishan again and all he wanted was to fight and curse the BCCI.

As they exited the meeting, Shubman first turned towards Rohit, anger blazing his eyes.

"Why Rohit bhai? Why?! Ishan has proved himself so many times how worthy he is. He deserves to be in playing 11, not in domestic cricket! This is pure bullshit all of us know! At times when top order collapsed, Ishan took us to impossible victories. A worst series was made memorable because of his 210!! And still he's getting targeted, why?!!" Shubman asked, his voice dropping in menace and anger.

Virat placed a hand on Shubman's back, trying to calm the beast.

Rohit sighed sadly, "I'm as helpless as you Shubman. His manager has still not conveyed whether Ishan is free for series or no. And you know how BCCI's ego got hurt when Ishan rejected the SA test series and was seen partying-" Rohit was interrupted by Shubman's scoff

"Fuck BCCI's ego. They don't even have common sense what mental stress Ishan has gone through. Aur woh Chutiya Vivek, aaj toh usse nahi chodunga" Shubman picked his phone from the pocket to call that shit excuse of person when he saw a notification on  Google about Ishan.

Eyes furrowed, Shubman opened the news and saw the tabloid reading "Ishan Kishan seen in comforting convo with his new beau, after being dropped from the series"

Everything about that sentence was wrong. And pierced straight into Shubman's already bleeding heart.

With shaking hands, he zoomed the pic and saw that Ishan was actually giving a genuine smile while talking to the beautiful lady. There even was pic of them holding hands.

Virat, who stood behind Shubman saw the article and his eyes widened. He knew for a fact thought it was one of the PR stunts. "Shubm-" before he could even comfort him, Shubman left from the place hurriedly, god knows to where.

*********************************

After turning and tossing in the bed all night, at 2:15 am, Ishan finally huffed and got up from his bed.

He walked towards his balcony, to find fresh air.

After that article was released, Ishan lashed out on his manager, who just said "it's my job to make you relevant to the public, even during your absence"

Ishan was so done with all these. Thankful enough, he was happy that Simran's face was not visible in any of the pics.

He first called Simran and told her about these articles. Simran though disappointed at the unwanted fame understood Ishan's position. There was nothing to forgive him when he apologized, since these things were not in his hand.

Presently, Ishan looked at the moon and stars and a sudden cold breeze made him shiver.
He should have worn warmer clothes. But what he really needed was two muscular arms hugging him from behind and resting their chin on Ishan's head as they talked about anything and everything.

He missed the comfort, his missed that touch, he missed his person.

Ishan took out his phone and went to his contacts. He searched for "Shubman" but the name wasn't there.

Confusedly Ishan looked up again with 'Shubi' but he still couldn't find it

Did he delete his no.? No! He didn't!

Ishan was now frantically searching for the no. when suddenly he got a call.

The screen said "Baby🤏🏼❤️" and Ishan finally realised that he had saved his name as that.

But he also realised that Shubman was calling him at this hour. That too, after a month.

Before it could end, Ishan with shaky breath and fingers accepted the call.

"Shubi....." Ishan called out, as he felt an entire sanctuary of butterflies dancing in his stomach, at the mere mention of his name.

"Ishu...." Shubman on the other end called out and giggled.

Ishan's eyes widened as he realised, Shubman was drunk.

"Oh my God Shubi, where are you?!" He started panicking. Was he alright?!

Between the hics Shubman replied "Tumse bahut doooooor" and he giggled again as he stretched the last word.

Ishan's heart clenched and his eyes watered. 'Oh darling, how much I wish to be right in your arms, rather than any place in this world' he thought but didn't say it out loud.

"Oh how I want to hold you in my arms Ishu. Kiss you... Call you mine.. But.." Ishan's eyes widened first when he realised that Shubman actually said what he was thinking.

"But what baby..?" Ishan asked softly. He felt like he was falling again and again in an endless loop of 'Loving Shubman' and he could never get out from it.

"But you already have someone to hic h-hold hic y-you" Shubman sniffled in the last.

Ishan realised that he had seen that article. His eyes widened as he realised that Shubman was hurt because of him.

"Baby.. please... please tell me where are you? Can I- I video call please.." Ishan pleaded.

"Hmm" Shubman replied as he hiccuped again. Ishan took that as a yes, FaceTimed him

What he saw then, made his heart break into million pieces.

A disheveled Shubman, with few of his shirt buttons open and half closed eyes, giving him a lazy dimpled smile.

But he could notice how red were his eyes. Either because he was drunk or he cried a lot. A possibility of both.

"Oh Ishu... You look soooo soo pretty in moonlight. Just looking like a Wowwww hehe" Shubman giggled at the last part. He then took a sip of beer, but spilled a little. Pouting slightly he lazily took a tissue which had the hotel's name on it.

After a month, Ishan finally let out a genuine grin at Shubman's cute drunkard behaviour.

Still continuing his facetime, he opened his WhatsApp and messaged Kuldeep to get Shubman's from the hotel's bar section. Since an hour back, he had seen Kuldeep in the same bar in his Insta stories.

"Shubi... Could you pls do one thing for me.. please.." Ishan pleaded and gave his biggest doe eyes that he knew always worked while convincing Shubman for anything.

Shubman gasped and pouted again as he said, "D-don't do that to me! Tujhe pata hai I can't resist those eyes of yours" and he hiccuped again.

Smiling to himself Ishan said, "Kuldeep bhai is coming to get you. Once he reaches please give your phone to him. I want to talk to him, ok?" Ishan said.
God I just want to remove that pout from his kissable lips so I can taste him, Ishan thought as he spoke.

Shubman huffed and crossed his arms "You want to talk to everyone but me.." he frowned and sipped gulped the remaining beer in a shot.

Drunk Shubi was so cute, that Ishan wanted nothing more than to pull his dimpled cheecks, shower him with loads of kisses like one does to baby. But it was valid because that was 'his Baby'

Ishan's eyes widened and his heart started hammering hard against his chest.

At that moment he realised that Ishan can never ever let Shubman be someone else's baby.

The thought of Shubman in someone else's arms or someone else loving him like he does, made him sick to the gut.

Ishan loved him too much to let him go.

And even if the world was against them, Ishan would give the entire world just to love Shubman.

The scenes following that realisation went fast as Kuldeep soon came and took Shubman's phone asking Ishan not to worry as he end the call.

As the screen turned black, ironically a ray of light entered his heart.

So he did the first thing he always does when he wants any help or guidance.

He called Rohit.

———————————————————

Hi guys, sorry for the delay.

My internal exams are coming and I'm too busy 🥲😭

Hopefully you guys can understand🙃

Keep voting, sharing and commenting lovelies ❤️✨🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 5.6K 35
a sports romance featuring two angsty boys with issues, their petty rivalry, and friends who love them too much to murder them. [shubman gill x ishan...
96.4K 4.9K 42
Kiss me Ishan it's your dare ~ says Shubman ×××××× fuck me right here it's your dare ~ says Ishan ×××××× marry me a dare for you ~ says Abhishek to...
116K 6.2K 33
~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐈𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲~ "Seriously? He's my BEST FRIEND, I think I'd know if he was gay, all right?" "Don't you realize you...
27.5K 2K 28
P-please just fuck me. Ah please Shub ~ says Ishan I am giving you the taste of your own medicine princess. ~ says Shubman Fuck me. Remind me who m...