✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

117

48 4 0
By prince05026

☆ 117. Chapter 117 Competition

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 117 The game

expanded to the entrance of Dongfang Base & Live broadcast nationwide.

After he came out of the city lord's office, he met Long Qianlin in the corridor. The opponent seemed to be completely healed. His aura was very strong, and a vacuum zone was vaguely isolated, covering the entire corridor. It's so wide, but it's too narrow for him.

When Long Qianlin saw Xiao Linqi, his face that many people admired suddenly turned black. His nose was not a nose, but his eyes were not eyes. He asked: "What are you doing here?"

Xiao Linqi blinked, and the look on his face The smile was like a spring breeze blowing on his face: "Congratulations on your recovery. I'm relieved to see you are so energetic. After all, it was me who put you in the hospital."

A spiritual blade flew over, Xiao Linqi tilted his head slightly, precise Get out of the way.

"I only won once. That time was a matter of my bloodline. You are dead in this exchange competition!" Long Qianlin gritted his teeth angrily, "I will definitely defeat you in front of the people of the whole country!"

Xiao Linqi shrugged: " I have no obsession, and I wish you success."

"The half-dragon transformation was not complete last time!"

"Yeah, I know."

Xiao Linqi crossed Long Qianlin and waved with his back: "Then I wish you a successful challenge, I don't like fighting."

Elves don't like fighting, and they have no interest in fighting without benefits.

Long Qianlin gritted his back teeth and looked at Xiao Linqi's casual and careless look with hatred. He clenched his hands and must make him look good this time! The title of the number one master in the country belongs to him!

Xiao Linqi suddenly turned her head. Long Qianlin was stunned for a moment and heard him say: "But compared to me, you should pay more attention to the sea. Something is wrong."

"You don't have to worry about the Eastern Base!"

Long Qianlin sarcastically said, But I had doubts in my heart, Hai? Li Bing and An Yue talked to him about the sea before.

After leaving the municipal office building, Xiao Linqi took a taxi to the place she had made an appointment with Lu Baiqing.

It was the same slime food store as last time. Xiao Linqi walked in, and Su Kai was also there, choosing new staple food for the gray slime on his shoulders.

"There are many new flavors here, Pu Pu, do you like..."

The gray slime on Su Kai's shoulder suddenly jumped away. The wrong weight on the shoulder made him turn his head in confusion. The automatic door of the store slowly closed, and Xiao Linqi Walk inside and reach out to hug the slime that jumped over.

"Pu Pu still looks very lethargic," Xiao Linqi weighed the gray slime in his hand, "But he is quite healthy, look at the speed and span of his jump just now."

Su Kai walked over and poked The gray slime suddenly said, "I am the one who made the contract with you, and I will give you food, so I like Xiao Linqi so much?" "

It should be because he likes my scent, many strange beasts like it. Elf," Xiao Linqi raised her lips and boasted, "I am very open to exotic beasts."

Su Kai drooped his eyelids and took the gray slime back, and the latter obediently let him take it back. like a statue.

"I don't know how long it will take for it to evolve."

Xiao Linqi thought for a while and said, "It shouldn't be that fast when it breaks out of its shell. I've checked it for you. It's very healthy."

He really wanted to know about this slime. What can it evolve into? After all, the spirit-pregnant tree in the desert said it was a very precious beast from the swamp next door, and went to steal it.

Su Kai suddenly looked to the side and asked doubtfully: "Lu Baiqing, do you raise exotic animals?"

While they were talking, Lu Baiqing had already filled a shopping basket with exotic animal food.

Xiao Linqi twitched the corner of her mouth, took a step to the side, blocked Su Kai's view of the shopping basket, and said: "I bought it for those strange beasts. Last time we bought some specialties to bring to the strange beasts in Yuanzhou Forest. They I like it very much."

Su Kai looked at him, and Xiao Linqi's eyes didn't flash at all. They were sincere and natural. In the end, Su Kai was the first to look away and murmured: "It's not bad anyway."

Lu Baiqing and Su Kai held After putting their things to check out, the three of them left the store, communicated, and decided to check out the very famous Mermaid Hotel in the area.

This hotel is very famous for its very high special glass water wall in the lobby, where dancers in mermaid costumes and marine animals perform. Guests can enjoy special performances while eating in the Situranya restaurant.

Halfway there, they met people from the northern base.

The people at the northern base were easy to recognize. Xiao Linqi adhered to the principle of friendship and politeness and asked them if they wanted to go to the Mermaid Hotel together. As a result, the expressions of several people at the northern base changed instantly.

It became difficult to say anything, so they politely declined Xiao Linqi's invitation and left.

Xiao Linqi looked at their backs as if they were running away, and asked doubtfully: "What happened to them?"

Su Kai said: "It seems that they are not only not interested in mermaids, but also very resistant."

Speaking of mermaids, Xiao Linqi immediately Thinking of the crazy shark shark that came from Tianhe before, he remembered what he said to it...

"Did the crazy shark shark do something to the northern base?" Lu Baiqing looked at their backs as they hurriedly left, "At that time, you He took out the nutrition cubes, right? He also said some words. The crazy shark mermaid looked like he was not thinking very well. He probably did some weird things?"

Su Kai: "..." What on earth did you two do? He I warmed my heart to the Northern Base.

Xiao Linqi said casually: "Let's go, I'm hungry."

Several people from the northern base walked in a hurry for a while before slowing down.

One person gritted his teeth and said: "I never want to see a mermaid again in my life."

Another person corrected: "It's a mermaid."

"I hate mermaids!"

After three days of leisure time, the January exchange competition officially began. .

The flow of people in Dongfang Base has increased significantly in the past few days, several times more than the last time Xiao Linqi and the others came. It is bustling and lively.

The competition venue is set on the seaside. It is still the same huge beach as before, but now the competition venue and audience seats have been set up. It has changed a lot and has an extraordinary momentum.

When Xiao Linqi followed the competition team in, there were crowds of people nearby. Cameras could be seen from any direction. Once inside, the auditorium was also full of people.

While he was thinking that it was rare to see so many people gathering after the disaster, he also quickly thought about how the six-tailed demon fox was expanding. As long as there were no advanced races, one gathering place every two days would not be a problem.

Judging from the six-tailed demon fox's bad temper recently, it even beats one a day, but it's hard to know who will be unlucky enough to hit its muzzle.

The atmosphere was lively. Xiao Linqi raised her signature smile and followed the team to the player area.

Now that the weather is not that cold, he is finally dressed slimmer and doesn't have to dress like a ball in front of the whole country.

There were many people in the audience shouting the names of the contestants, so many that they were stacked on top of each other, making them shout louder not to be outdone.

Long Qianlin enjoys the cheers very naturally. He is dressed in a smart outfit today, which completely outlines an inverted triangle figure. With a few simple horn-shaped decorations on his body, he can immediately be associated with the dragon.

The outfit looked very simple, but somehow it looked like a peacock spreading its wings. Maybe it was the splicing of various details of the clothes. Xiao Linqi looked at Long Qianlin and raised his chin with a frivolous expression. If he had a tail, he would probably be raised to the sky.

Another popular player is a seventh-level superpower from the northern base. She is a very beautiful girl. She is a wood attribute user. She raises many small plant-like beasts. She can also ripen many horrors in an instant. of mutated plants.

There was also someone named Lu Baiqing. Lu Baiqing was used to being surrounded by stars. He looked arrogant and said to Xiao Linqi: "It seems I have a lot of fans."

Xiao Linqi said: "I seem to have quite a few." He was a little unaccustomed to it. The sight of humans and the sight of strange beasts were indeed different.

There are only three major bases for players, but there are many contestants in each base, so the live broadcast of this game can last for a long time.

The fifth level vs. the fifth level, the sixth level vs. the sixth level, and the seventh level vs. the seventh level. Starting from the fifth level, there are more people in the fifth level, and the competition lasted for six days.

Su Kai's opponent fell silent when he saw Su Kai take out the kitchen knife. Not only was he silent, but the lively auditorium also fell silent. The host was also stunned for a moment, then he realized what he was doing and boasted: "I didn't expect Su Kai to be silent." Player Kais weapon turned out to be a kitchen knife! No matter how good your martial arts skills are, you are still afraid of kitchen knives. Suddenly I saw player Su Kai very much.

The voices in the audience went from silence to excitement.

"Absolutely, kitchen knife hahaha."

"His opponent was blinded."

"Two kitchen knives hahaha. I suddenly hope he can win. After seeing so many cool and domineering weapons, this one suddenly feels so down-to-earth. Hahahaha."

"Let me go, can that kitchen knife turn?"

"Turn around, can you see the thin line on the knife? Is it from spider blood?" Su

Kai won this game, and his opponent couldn't get close to him at all. body.

After the fifth-level competition, the southern base is embarrassed at this level. They only have four sixth-level ones, Lin Hongji, Duanmutian, Lin Haoyun and Wei Ruoxiao, while the eastern base only has six-level evolvers. There are four of them, and there are five in the sixth level of the northern base.

This is the first time that Xiao Linqi has observed the fighting styles of the four sixth-level special talents in the southern base. After observing them recently, he feels a little enlightened.

Although there were fewer people at Level 6, it took a long time to play, and they played for five days. After the twelfth day of the competition, they had a day of rest before starting the final Level 7 competition.

This is a national live broadcast that can be seen by people in the north and south. It can not only improve self-confidence and improve people's expectations for life, but also scare foreign forces. The person who came up with this plan killed several birds with one stone.

On a day off, Xiao Linqi received a call from the six-tailed demon fox.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Lu Baiqing asked doubtfully, "It's only after seven o'clock, why don't you want to sleep for a while?" The

single bed was very crowded, so Lu Baiqing just hugged the person to sleep.

"The caller is the six-tailed demon fox..." Xiao Linqi murmured and answered the phone.

"Huh?" Lu Baiqing was shocked, got up and leaned over to the phone to listen.

"I found that I am not far from the Eastern Base now." The six-tailed demon fox said while holding a telescope.

It stood on the Sun Sparrow, holding a telescope in one hand to observe the distance and target, and a mobile phone in the other hand. The ambiguous tone of its voice evoked the tail tone, which was very pleasant.

"Why did you expand to the Eastern Base?" Xiao Linqi sketched the map of the southern plate in his mind. The six-tailed demon fox expanded diagonally and drew a straight line.

"Because you said to expand in the direction where there are many Zerg, just attack wherever there are Zerg." The six-tailed demon fox smiled and looked completely different from the previous time. "We have gained a lot. There are many Zerg spiritual cores and insect trees. Spirit core, many pregnant spirit trees on the road surrendered directly."

"Huh?"

"The stacked earth snake has also evolved." The six-tailed demon fox glanced behind him, "I let the mermaids guard the house. When the four of us go out, they will directly attack us when they see us. Surrender~"

This is a situation where the advanced races go out to fight together, and coupled with the huge and oppressive size of the Sunsparrow... no wonder they expand so fast, it doesn't even take a day to form a gathering circle.

Xiao Linqi didn't know whether it was joy or something, but she had mixed emotions. Are they so ferocious? He didn't realize that the people with special powers he had seen in the past ten days were comparing themselves to the strange beasts.

...It seems that Xiao Linqi is not at a disadvantage. Xiao Linqi has a strange sense of villain identity. He is the kind of villain who silently works behind the scenes and has a villain who can fight against the power of the entire country.

Lu Baiqing took the phone over and asked: "Did you encounter any death aura when you were cleaning out the Zerg?"

He looked at the original fragments of the ancient book, and the fake book Xiao Linqi used to fool him was useless, so he just Knowing that there is death energy in the Zerg body.

"No, Di Feng and Sun Sparrow told me that they haven't encountered anything that feels similar. They are just ordinary necromantic energy," the six-tailed demon fox said, "We currently have six gathering circles left in the Eastern Base. You ask Ask Xiao Linqi, do we want to continue to expand? It seems to be quite lively there."

Xiao Linqi took the mobile phone: "No, no need, you change the direction, don't come over and cause fear and chaos."

Four senior Races acting together can definitely cause an earthquake-like impact in the human world.

"Okay, Dietu Snake really wants to see you."

The six-tailed demon fox hung up the phone and turned around and said, "You heard it, he doesn't want us to go there."

Di Feng crossed his arms and snorted coldly: "I knew it, He likes humans very much."

The six-tailed demon fox narrowed its eyes slightly and looked at a silhouette in the distance: "It would be better to say that he was originally a human."

Xiao Linqi did not say it clearly, but it discovered that only a human can understand so many human beings. World knowledge and life skills.

"But isn't Xiao Linqi our pregnancy spirit tree?" asked the Yang Lieque at the feet of the six-tailed demon fox.

"Yeah..." The six-tailed demon fox sighed, "Our pregnant spirit tree always doesn't come home. He should pay me a lot of wages."

After the episode passed, Xiao Linqi continued to sleep.

Lu Baiqing asked him if he wanted to go to his parents' place for dinner at noon. Xiao Linqi thought about it and went.

The house opposite Lu Baiqing's parents has been vacant for a long time, and no one has come to live there. There has been no news about Qiu Xuanrong recently. He didn't make any splash in the recent exchange competition. It seems that he was scolded by Qiu Daoshi and is now an honest man.

Finally, its the fourteenth day that everyone has been waiting for for a long time. There are already many bets on the Internet, betting on whether Xiao Linqi or Long Qianlin will win. Everyone knows the grudge between the two of them, and they are competing to see who comes first. The disk is more popular.

Long Qianlin was defeated by Xiao Linqi in this place before. Many people thought that Xiao Linqi could beat Long Qianlin again this time, but someone learned from inside information that Long Qianlin's strength seemed to be even better. Lou came prepared and voted for him.

Lu Baiqing looked at those games with astonishment. After thinking about it, he invested hundreds of thousands to buy Xiao Linqi to win, then calmly put away his phone and went to the game.

How could his now extremely powerful elf lose? If he lost, he would do a live broadcast of standing on his head and washing his wings.

Lu Baiqing flew directly from the contestant area to the competition field. There were three pairs of huge black wings behind her tall and slender body. When they were opened, they cast a huge shadow.

His opponent was Han Xiaoxiao, the seventh-level wood-type superpower from the northern base.

After the referee announced the start of the game, Han Xiaoxiao immediately spawned a large number of vines, which covered one-third of the playing field in a short period of time. The visual effect was amazing.

Many people in the audience gasped.

"This spawning speed is indeed the seventh level."

"It's good if I can spawn five vines at this time."

The large number of familiar vines made Lu Baiqing relax subconsciously, and his body has formed a conditioned reflex, easily avoiding those large numbers of attacks. The vines that came quickly approached Han Xiaoxiao.

When his hand touched Han Xiaoxiao's shoulder, Lu Baiqing's brain sounded an alarm and he forcibly switched to defense during the attack, covering his body with one wing.

The next second, a very small flower came out from behind Han Xiaoxiao's hair. The center of the flower looked like a flytrap, and it sprayed black liquid towards Lu Baiqing.

The black liquid fell on Lu Baiqing's wings, making a corrosive sound.

As Lu Baiqing retreated, she quickly spread out her wings that she had just closed, using inertia to fly out those cocks.

"Corrosive liquid?" Lu Baiqing's lips curled up in a small arc, "It seems you want to compete with me to see who is more corrosive."

Alien animals are not allowed in the competition, and the one on Han Xiaoxiao's hair is a mutant Plants, she tied the seeds of mutated plants with her hair. If you look closely, you will find that there are actually many small black dots like rice grains tied to her hair. There are probably many seeds hidden in the decorations of her hair and clothes.

The fallen angel flew into the air, and amid the exclamations of the crowd, black liquid flew down from its black wings, corroding the vines one after another.

Xiao Linqi was sitting in the audience, watching the game with her face in her hands. He smiled when he saw those vines. He couldn't guarantee that those vines would never be able to hit Lu Baiqing. After all, he often used vines to "train" Lu Baiqing, his body must have conditioned reflexes now.

The game ended very quickly, in just half an hour, which was beyond everyone's expectation.

"Sure enough, superpowers of the same level are weaker than evolved ones."

"Not necessarily, it depends on the person. A superpower I know can defeat evolved people of the same level." "

But he is too incompetent. Give me some face, she is such a beautiful girl and shows no mercy at all. Did he hit her in the face just now?" "

This is a national live broadcast. Doesn't this kid not want a girlfriend?"

"... Have you forgotten that I have a boyfriend who is prettier than a girl?"

"Damn."

Lu Bai flew back with satisfaction, sat down next to Xiao Linqi, crossed his legs and said, "How is it?"

Xiao Linqi chuckled lightly, meaning: "I helped you a lot."

Lu Baiqing was speechless. It was really difficult to hear a compliment from Xiao Linqi now.

Xiao Linqi stood up and moved his hands and feet: "I'm next."

"Fight with Long Qianlin, right?"

"Yeah," Xiao Linqi clasped his hands and stretched them upward, letting out a natural groan. , "I hope I won't be affected by things on the beach this time."

Long Qianlin was very strong, and Xiao Linqi had to admit that if she wanted to defeat him without being embarrassed, she had to enter the complete elf state.

"But it's just right..." Xiao Linqi murmured, letting him see what the Elf Forest wanted to tell him.

"Next game..."

Long Qianlin hit the playing field with a bang, raising a huge puff of smoke and dust, which made the host stunned for a moment.

"Hurry up, I can't wait." Long Qianlin has entered the state of bloodline activation. Compared with the last time, this time he is rational and his half-dragon form has also changed.

His hands were completely transformed into dragons, his back was covered with dragon scales, a thick dragon tail grew from his tail vertebrae, a dragon horn sprouted from his forehead, fine scales climbed onto his cheeks, and his eyes turned into golden vertical pupils.

Long Qianlin really hit it, and he made a circular pit in the ground under his feet.

Cheers came from the surrounding auditorium.

"So handsome!"

"I support you! Long Qianlin!"

"Um... Contestant Long Qianlin has entered the venue, so..."

Xiao Linqi flew to the competition field reservedly and calmly, with the transparent wings behind him shining in the sunlight. A little bit of crystal light is reflected from the bottom, like small sequins, very beautiful.

The elf's delicate and handsome face also seemed to glow, full of holy divinity. Just looking at it calmed the mind and soothed the restlessness.

"What I hate the most is your gentle smile." Long Qianlin's voice was close to that of an animal. When he spoke, his throat was accompanied by an animal's purr, but this purr was not a cute cat's purr, but an attack. of large beasts.

"The game begins!"

As soon as the host finished speaking, Long Qianlin kicked his foot on the ground, made another hole in the spot and flew towards Xiao Linqi. The next second, he was swept away by the vines.

"Xiao Linqi, like contestant Han Xiaoxiao, is also an expert on vines."

Long Qianlin hooked his tail on the vine that swept him away. Instead, he used the vine as a point of strength to pounce on Xiao Linqi again, and the whole beast pounced on him. .

Other vines blocked Long Qianlin, and the two sides repeatedly pulled to the limit in mid-air.

"You don't dare to fight me up close, are you still a man? Your arms are limp and have no muscles." Long Qianlin mocked.

Lu Baiqing specifically recalled whether Xiao Linqi's hands had muscles. The answer was yes, there was a layer of smooth muscles and thin abdominal muscles, which felt good in the hand.

"After all, this is a national live broadcast, so of course we have to maintain a good image." Xiao Linqi said with a smile. Compared with Long Qianlin, who was always active and attacking, standing by him was indeed very powerful.

"Pfft, this is so good at pretending."

"Haha, I could laugh for a month with Long Qianlin's expression."

[I can't do it anymore, hahaha, this elf is so good at pretending, I've learned it over time. ]

[Although I am from the north, I really want to go there. ]

[In front of you, did you come to the south to seek death? We all want to go north. ]

[But there are many handsome guys and beauties in the south. That kind of temperament can only be cultivated between blood and war. They are so handsome. ]

[No need to persuade the people in front of you to commit suicide. If you have a love brain, you will probably die in a matter of minutes when you come to the south. ]

[Hey, from the south, its not like we dont have any strange beasts here, okay? 】

Seeing that a debate on a bad topic was about to begin, the administrator immediately began to delete the barrage with bad remarks, delete or block the IP, and soon the barrage became peaceful again.

Every time it is broadcast live, the North and South watch it together, and they often quarrel over this kind of thing, which is not surprising.

People are always yearning for mysterious and exciting things. Even if they know the danger, they still can't help but stretch out their paws to test.

The vines dealt with Long Qianlin like a bullfight. Xiao Linqi opened the formation with one hand, and the circular magic circle rushed out a series of wind spiritual blades, cooperating with the vines to surround Long Qianlin and cut off his retreat in mid-air.

Canglong has no wings, and Long Qianlin cannot fly and can only stay in the air for a short period of time.

Xiao Linqi compressed his movement space bit by bit, with ease, and he was very powerful in his complete form, but... a familiar call came from the sea again, accompanied by the breath of death.

The author has something

to say. Lu Baiqing came out and said: "Being hit by a vine actually doesn't hurt very much, it's numbing."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Surrender , [Danmei] Famous Undercover GIN , [Danmei] Spontaneous Combustion , [Danmei] Rich and Powerful [Time Travel] , [Danmei] All the Wifes Are Beautiful, Strong and Miserable (Quick Time Travel) , [Danmei] The Sick Beauty Is The white moonlight in the world of cultivation , [Danmei] My wife can't be such a "gentleman" , [Danmei] The fake show is really a dream , [Danmei] When the sand sculpture turned into the cold white moonlight , [Danmei] The writer's vest is wrong!

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
224K 4.2K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
137K 4.3K 118
Author: not a stupid cat Category: BL doujin The indifferent and lazy boss is attacked by X's powerful big cat who favors his wife Shen Yunting: What...
31.6K 906 35
Tyler Joseph is gay. Very, very gay. {Trigger Warning}