✓ Start with a pot of slime

By prince05026

Author: Yelan Yaoge Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xiao Linqi came out of the hote... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
End

116

55 5 0
By prince05026

☆ 116. Chapter 116 Notice

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116 Notice of the

January Exchange Competition & Actions in Yuanzhou Forest

Xiao Linqi read these fragmentary pages of ancient books and sighed with a gloomy look in his eyes: "Zhou Dingde said there is important information in it..." "

Actually, there is? At least we know there is. Then if it comes from another world, contact it, it is a god of death from other worlds, and it looks like this disgusting."

Xiao Linqi turned her head: "How do you feel in a deathly environment?"

Lu Baiqing scratched his cheek , said uncertainly: "I can't put it into words. I felt relaxed, but not very comfortable. It was weird, and I felt very unfamiliar to myself. I almost walked directly into the depths of the Valley of the Dead."

Xiao Linqi thought for a while and pushed Lu Baiqing to take a bath: "It's so dirty."

After Xiao Linqi pushed Lu Baiqing into the bathroom, she glanced at the calendar in the living room. Today is the last day of December. Time has passed. So fast, so you can see the sun when you wake up tomorrow, right?

He walked to the balcony and looked up at the sky. He didn't have to see this ominous red moon from another world tomorrow.

Most people in the south are like Xiao Linqi, looking forward to seeing daylight tomorrow morning and falling asleep with wonderful expectations.

This world is very strange. Only the disaster area in the south has eternal night. Although in the same world, the south is plunged into darkness, but the sun rises and the moon sets according to the rules in the north every day.

The next day, January 1st, New Year's Day, daytime arrived as scheduled. The base was filled with joy early in the morning. Many people got up early just to enjoy this sunny and refreshing morning.

The same goes for Lin Yingyin. She stood on the balcony and looked out at the street scene illuminated by the sun, taking a deep breath in a relaxed and happy mood.

Qinglong Club is in such a bad situation now that Wei Shenru will not give her orders like he is the vice-president of a high-level society, and he doesn't dare to see her anymore.

Lin Yingyin couldn't help laughing when she thought about Wei Shenru's aggrieved look.

The doorbell in the living room rang suddenly. Lin Yingyin went over in confusion and picked up the doorbell microphone: "Who is it?"

"It's me."

The voice was... Lin Yingyin's pupils shrank, Xiao Linqi.

She opened the door uneasily and her eyes wandered around. Xiao Linqi probably didn't come to trouble her. She hadn't met Wei Shenru recently, nor had she gone to Lu Baiqing.

Xiao Linqi knocked on the entrance door in her uneasy and anxious mood.

"Please come in."

Lin Yingyin stood upright opposite Xiao Linqi and cautiously asked the young man sitting opposite who seemed to be smiling but not smiling: "Mr. Xiao, are you here to see me?" "

Last time How do you think about what I told you?" Xiao Linqi picked up the tea on the table and took a sip.

"Last time?" Lin Yingyin was stunned for a moment, and her mind quickly recalled what happened last time in the Alien Beast Trading Building about her supernatural powers.

Lin Yingyin picked up the teacup on the table and didn't drink it. She just shook it in her hand, looking a little uneasy: "My powers are only at level one now...and I shouldn't be able to do that kind of thing."

Xiao Lin Qi took out a square iron box from his jacket pocket. After opening it, there were square nutritional blocks inside.

"I don't understand what you mean..." Lin Yingyin knew that the seemingly gentle and innocent person in front of her was actually very cruel. She judged people very accurately, and recently this person's personality had become much stronger.

The sharpness of his eyebrows and the aura around him are already much better than those of Wei Shenru, who has been at the top for a long time. Even though his eyes are smiling, it still makes people feel nervous.

"I discovered something," Xiao Linqi clasped her hands and leaned forward, "There are dangerous things in the Zerg's body, so I want to strike first." It's

so dangerous. This person is obviously talking very kindly. , but as if a terrifying coercion was being released from her body, Lin Yingyin swallowed and barely considered her words: "But my ability..." "

This is for you for free, you just need to eat one every day," Xiao Lin Qi tilted her head and smiled and said, "I have communicated with your agent. I will tentatively decide on your activities during this period. I will pay for the damages. And regardless of whether you succeed or not, I will find a way to send you to the north in the future. ."

north!

Lin Yingyin's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and her eyes widened, full of shock and yearning.

"I'm much more reliable than Wei Shenru," Xiao Linqi smiled, "You don't have to worry too much. I have no plans to bring the scapegoat to the battlefield. There will be strange beasts to protect you. This is a good deal, isn't it? ? You can go to the north where you want to go."

Xiao Linqi stood up, leaving the square box on the table. He walked to the door, then turned back and said: "The trip to the north I provided you is very safe, Tianhe I have seen the strange beast in it, and I can still speak."

Lin Yingyin became even more excited. She felt that her heart was beating as if it was about to jump out of her eardrums. The excessive surprise and shock made her voice tremble: "Really? "

I'm not lying." Xiao Linqi smiled and waved her hand, "I will come over to see how you are doing after a while. I hope to eat nutritional blocks and practice on time every day. There is a month's supply here."

Lin Yingyin Her eyes became firm: "Okay!" She held Xiao Linqi's thigh firmly!

Xiao Linqi left Lin Yingyin's home and felt a strange sense of being spied on at the door, and a wind blade flew past the source of the feeling.

There was the sound of something being destroyed. Xiao Linqi turned her head and saw a man hiding in the grass. He was dumbfounded, holding up a camera that was cut halfway by the wind blade.

"It's not a good habit to take secret photos." Xiao Linqi said.

"Yes, I'm sorry!" The man rushed out of the grass and ran away in fear.

The Eternal Night Season is over, and its time for the base exchange competition.

This year is relatively hot and special. The western base is gone. The scheduled contestants are currently fleeing to various bases. The southern base has grabbed the most talents.

However, Wu Chu, the number one expert in the Western base, was in the Southern base, and several other powerful players were also there, but the city lord of the Western base was in the Northern base, which was a bit embarrassing.

The four city lords discussed it and decided that in this year's base exchange competition, the Western base would temporarily withdraw from the competition, and players were not allowed to compete on behalf of each base.

The players at the Western base have no objections. What happened in December has made them have very low worldly desires. They just need to be healthy and safe.

Not to mention that the top three can go to the safer north, they know that they can't compete with those powerful people.

The strength rankings are basically there.

There were people who complained for Wu Chu, but Wu Chu didn't care. He posted a photo of holding a boy while soaking in a hot spring that day. Those who complained for him fell silent, and some scolded him with hatred.

In the hot spring, Wu Di was holding a pretty little boy in one hand, looking at the comment section, raising his eyebrows and smiling very inappropriately.

"You should restrain yourself, this is someone else's base." A man walked over and kicked him on the shoulder.

"What does it matter?" Wu Di raised his head and smiled wildly, "You want to make some bubbles too?"

A young girl with twin tails walked over from behind, expressionlessly, holding a huge sickle. It was dragged along the ground, sparks sparking along the way.

When Wu Ju heard the sound, his scalp tightened. The next second he pushed a boy away with one hand, grabbed the towel around his waist and rushed out of the hot spring pool.

The moment he left the comfortable place where he was soaking in the hot spring, a huge scythe fell from the sky and struck him there. If Wu Chu hadn't dodged away, he would have been penetrated by the scythe from the front.

Wu Ju sweated and looked at the man who just spoke. Why didn't you tell me the expression in his eyes in advance?

There was not much expression on the man's face. He spread his hands and said helpless words, but his tone was not very ups and downs: "I warned you."

Wu Chu's mouth twitched: "Do you call that a reminder?"

"This is someone else's base. ," the girl with twin ponytails retracted her huge scythe, moved it back, and a huge wind blew around her, "Don't let others see the joke, I don't want to be thought of like you."

Wu Di touched his neck and was also frightened The little snake who arrived sighed quietly: "Qianqian, it's not that exaggerated. Let's go out for a while. Anyone with eyes can see that we are different." "

You'd better restrain yourself, otherwise it won't happen next time." The cut will be missed." Nan Qian's tone was cold, and after finishing speaking, he left with his weapon.

Wu Chu glanced at the two shivering boys in the hot spring and waved his hand: "You go first."

The two boys came up from the hot spring in horror and ran away.

"She clearly didn't hit the target. If I hadn't dodged quickly, she would be lying down right now." Wu Di murmured, then turned around and said, "Hey, take care of your sister, Nan Zhao."

Nan Zhao patted his shoulder, He turned around and left without saying a word.

Wu Di blinked: "Hello? Hello! If I keep going like this, I will really be hacked to death by her!"

Nan Zhao turned around and said, "I want to chop you too. You have restrained yourself recently and come to other people's bases to make an impression. "

Wu Chu twitched the corner of his mouth. These two rigid brothers and sisters had the same scythe as their weapons. The weapons were full of intimidation in one fell swoop.

He thought about why Nan Qian came to kill him today, and suddenly realized it. He took out his mobile phone and looked at the time. It turned out that it was already today, and tomorrow the team from the southern base would leave for the eastern base.

He was in a bad mood. No wonder he came to chop him today. Wu Chu sighed, his uninhibited eyes became gloomy, and instantly became bone-chilling.

The next day, the team at the southern base was almost ready. Many people came to the gate of the base to see them off, hoping they would come back with good rankings.

No matter when, people must have good face in their bones. In regional competitions, of course, they almost always hope that the team in their region will win.

Xiao Linqi was sitting in the armored vehicle that had been modified almost perfectly. Looking at the huge crowds of people around him from the screen inside, he realized for the first time that there were so many people in the base.

"This competition is also held to increase the people's spiritual entertainment and hope," Duanmu Tian, ​​who was in the same car, said with a smile, "This is the third time this year. I hope our southern base can win the first place this year. The top scorer has always been It's another base."

"The important thing is participation." Xiao Linqi smiled.

Duanmutian came to Xiao Linqi's side and looked directly at him with big eyes: "With you guys extra this year, I think we can win the first place."

Lu Baiqing side-eyed: "Fasten your seat belt when driving in the car."

Duanmutian's eyes moved to him, her eyes teasing: "Okay, okay, I'll fasten my seat belt right away, safety first."

"Tsk."

Lu Baiqing turned around and said to Su Kai, who was sitting in the seat behind him: "You Aren't you friends with Xiao Linqi? Why are you sitting in the back instead of next to him?"

Since Su Kai contracted the dusty slime, his strength has made rapid breakthroughs. Now he has reached the fifth level. When he heard Lu Baiqing's words, his eyelids A small twitch.

"I'm late." I've never seen such a jealous guy.

Lu Baiqing turned back unsatisfied, and when she saw that Duanmutian had fastened her seat belt and was no longer close to Xiao Linqi, the corners of her lowered lips reluctantly moved back a little.

After an Eternal Night Season, many people in the southern base have improved in strength. Many new fifth-level special talents have appeared, and a sixth-level one has also appeared.

Currently, there are Duanmutian, Lin Hongji, the leader of the Suzaku Society, Lin Haoyun, and a newly promoted sixth-level Wei Ruoxiao in the southern base. There are only four of them. Others, Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing, count them as seventh-level.

Some people speculate that Xiao Linqi may have reached the eighth level, and after all, he is the one who can defeat Long Qianlin.

There are more fifth-level ones, and Liu Cunliang is also at the fifth level.

After such a competition, the southern base is a few levels behind the eastern base in terms of sixth level, but it has one more high-end combat power than them.

In addition to the contestants from the southern base, Wu Chu and three others from the western base also followed. Nan Qian said that since she had received help from the southern base, she had to repay the favor and take action against the dangers encountered on the road.

It took several times longer for the convoy to reach the southern base than it did for the Sunflowers to fly there. After a while, the convoy from the southern base finally arrived at the eastern base.

At the same time, the Yeonju forest is also expanding simultaneously.

After Di Feng happily flew back to Yuanzhou Forest from the southern base, he thought Xiao Linqi had told the six-tailed demon fox to cook a feast for it, but it turned out that it was said to be a feast and it almost got stewed.

After asking the other beasts what was going on, it understood the color, and for several days it didn't dare to look at the two bald tails of the six-tailed demon fox.

The two tail hairs have just grown a little now and are very ugly.

After Di Feng returned, not only did he know about the six-tailed demon fox and the dead bone spider, he also felt the atmosphere of preparation for war in the forest and asked the pregnant spirit tree. He did not dare to ask the six-tailed demon fox.

The pregnant spirit tree told it that Xiao Linqi was going to expand externally during this period.

Di Feng breathed a sigh of relief, just expand externally, there are enemies for the six-tailed demon fox to vent its anger on.

Soon, after the six-tailed demon fox was ready, he stepped towards the nearest Zerg territory. There was a gathering circle of alien beasts in the middle, so he collected them first.

Xiao Linqi thought that the six-tailed demon fox and the others should have wiped out the first Zerg territory by now.

"Mr. Xiao?" The receptionist responsible for guiding foreign contestants to fill in electronic information called Xiao Linqi several times in confusion.

Xiao Linqi came back to her senses and showed a gentle smile: "Sorry, I got distracted. Let's continue."

"What are you thinking about?" Lu Baiqing asked.

Xiao Linqi filled in the information on the tablet with her hands: "I told the six-tailed demon fox to do something, and it should have completed one of the things." "

That's very good."

The receptionist asked: "Do you want a single room or a double room? "

Xiao Linqi turned her head: "Which room do the others live in?"

"Single room."

Xiao Linqi smiled and said: "Then I can also have a single room."

The receptionist was stunned for a moment and said hesitantly: "You and him No..."

"Outside, you just have to make normal arrangements."

Wu Di jumped out and said, "I noticed that you and Nan Qian seem to be quite rigid."

After saying that, he approached Lu Baiqing and said with a stern look: " Brother, I see you have suffered a lot, you are a very troublesome person. For example, when you are outside, you have to pay attention to those who care."

Lu Baiqing was about to nod subconsciously, but realized that the speaker was Wu Chu, and immediately pushed her coldly. He replied: "No." There are also troubles that you can't have.

Wu Ju read this suspicion in Lu Baiqing's eyes and said "cut", but was pulled away by Nan Zhao's ears.

Nan Zhao apologized: "I'm sorry, he caused you trouble."

Xiao Linqi waved her hand: "It's okay, I'm a little used to it."

Nan Qian walked over with a scythe on her back, and others backed away, fearing that they would be caught by the scythe behind her. hurt.

"Don't worry. If you have any concerns about beating him, you can tell me." Nan Qian said to Lu Baiqing seriously.

Lu Baiqing: "...I actually don't want to beat him that much."

Evil people will be punished by evil people. This sentence can be used like this.

After filling in the registration information, the receptionists at the Eastern Base will guide the contestants from the foreign base to the arranged hotel to rest.

At this time, people from nearby small bases who can come safely will come to join in the fun. The hotel in the Eastern Base is rarely full, and some people will come from afar to watch the game.

The Eternal Night Season has just passed, and the movements of alien beasts have temporarily paused. It is the safest time to travel, which is why the exchange competition is held in January.

The single rooms arranged by the receptionist for Xiao Linqi and Lu Baiqing were close to each other. He followed Xiao Linqi directly into the room.

After the receptionist left, Lu Baiqing complained why Xiao Linqi didn't just stay in the same room with him.

"Face still needs to be maintained." Xiao Linqi raised an index finger.

Lu Baiqing was very unhappy and lost his temper. He went out to eat dinner by himself without calling Xiao Linqi. When he came back and saw that Xiao Linqi didn't come out for dinner, he ran to the dining area and brought curry bread.

Xiao Linqi was sitting cross-legged in meditation, trying to see if he could continue to sense the forest on the island, but after so long, he couldn't feel anything, as if it was just an illusion at that time.

Lu Baiqing pushed the door open and came in with curry bread: "Would you like curry bread?"

Xiao Linqi opened her eyes and stretched out her hand towards him. Lu Baiqing handed the curry bread to him with a look of disgust and said: "You haven't been sticking to me lately. ."

Xiao Linqi took a bite of the bread and looked at him in surprise: "Why should I cling to you? I don't seem to cling to you often."

Lu Bai was speechless. Didn't Zhou Dingde say that Xiao Linqi loved him to a sick degree? Why didn't he see the surging love!

"Don't keep making up things that haven't happened before," Xiao Linqi ate the bread calmly, "Don't you have Alzheimer's disease in advance? You often remember things wrongly."

Lu Baiqing's lips curved down and he looked away angrily. Looking at it, he said coldly: "I'm going back."

"I just took a look. The single bed over there is huge." Xiao Linqi said slowly.

Lu Baiqing paused as she walked quickly, turned around, and said hesitantly: "No, we can't sleep together, so I have to stay with you. If you say something nice, I will sleep with you."

Xiao Linqi chuckled. With a sound, he leaned on the sofa casually and said in a lazy tone: "But I can sleep by myself tonight."

Lu Baiqing couldn't help but coughed and slowly opened the door and went out.

Xiao Linqi took a bite of the curry bread and muttered with a smile: "It's still easy to guess."

With this, he could handle ten of them.

Sure enough, Lu Baiqing came running over at night.

The competition will only start in a few days. In the past few days, Dongfang Base has provided free meals to foreign contestants. However, it is strange that as a specialty of Dongfang Base, there is not much food provided with ink manatee as raw material.

When Xiao Linqi found out about this situation, her conscience was a little uneasy, but she decided to go to the city lord of Dongfang Base to get you Mohai Milk Powder.

Qiu Daoshi's eyes almost went dark when he heard the people below reported that Xiao Linqi was coming.

"City Lord, don't you want to see him?" The man in the suit hesitated.

Qiu Daoshi exhaled tiredly, and said in a vicissitudes of tone: "...See you, we have to see you." He wanted to beat up that brat Long Qianlin.

He probably knew what Xiao Linqi was here for, and sure enough, the young man with a pure smile asked him for some Mohai milk powder.

He had been looking for strange beasts and those marine creatures like the Manatee before, so he would only come to him for this artificial milk powder.

"I don't want too much."

"...Okay, I'll have someone prepare it. When you want to go back at the end of the game, come and get it from me."

The arc of Xiao Linqi's lips widened: "I'm so sorry. Get yours for free."

Qiu Daoshi had a headache just looking at the big-tailed wolf in sheep's clothing. He hurried away the guests in a vague way: "Then what else do you have to do? Sorry, I can't make tea for too long. I still have a lot of official work to do today. Finished."

Xiao Linqi clasped her hands and narrowed her eyes with a smile: "There are indeed other things."

"Huh?" It felt like Xiao Linqi's attitude was different.

Xiao Linqi said: "I would like to ask City Lord Qiu, your department responsible for monitoring the environment around the base, has any strange spatial fluctuations been detected on the sea since the Evernight Season?"

Qiu Daoshi thought for a while and said: "At sea, There are a lot of space cracks, and the space over there is unstable. Small space cracks often appear, and they recover in about an hour or two."

Xiao Linqi would not ask such a thing casually, Qiu Daoshi's face became serious: "Young man, Is there something wrong in the sea?"

"There may be space distortion on the seaside of Dongfang Base..."

"What?!" Qiu Daoshi stood up in shock, put his hands on the table, and leaned his upper body towards Xiao Linqi, " When? How far?! Is it dangerous?"

Xiao Linqi raised her hands in front of her chest: "Calm down first. I don't know. I just beat him at the beach last time... ahem, to help Long Qianlin regain consciousness. At that time, I felt there was death energy on the beach. I didnt know it at the time. I didnt know about death energy until I went to meet Dr. Zhou Dingde later.

But we didnt detect death energy? Qiu Daoshi frowned.

"I can't feel it now," Xiao Linqi said, "but the possibility of space distortion is very high. I'm telling you now because I want to ask your opinion. It should be an island-shaped distortion, located on the sea. Even if it suddenly appears, it won't be as disastrous as the Western base."

The Western base is really unlucky, and the Valley of the Undead is directly distorted to it.

Qiu Daoshi thought for a while and said solemnly: "I will handle this matter well. Thank you for telling me. In fact, Li Bing and An Yue told me before that they felt a strange breath on the other side of the sea. I think It should be true."

"Dr. Zhou Dingde estimates that it will take at least two months to create a machine that can stabilize space, so don't put too much hope in him." "

Okay, I understand."

After Xiao Linqi left, Qiu Daoshi I was very tired, and I was irritatingly smoothing my hair back, but it turned out to be twisted and lifeless.

The author has something to say.

The first two chapters have not been revised yet. I dont have the energy. Orzs

physical condition is not very good recently. I found that the quality of the chapters written this week has decreased. I am working hard to adjust this chapter back. Thank you for your tolerance and subscription, little angels ( Bow.jpg).

And then, this book should be finished next month.

Everyone must be careful about the flu virus! ! !

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Relevant recommendations: [Danmei] Master Milk Me , [Danmei] The love story between GL 18th-line novelist and reader , [Danmei] Mr. Incompetent Bodyguard , [Danmei] Its a monster , [Danmei] Sheep falling into a trap , [Danmei] You disturbed my accumulation of merits [Quickly Wear] , [Danmei] I am being chased by popular CP fans , [Danmei] Someone is not wearing underwear , [Danmei] The Yin-Yang Celestial Master of the Supernatural and Strange Tales , [Danmei] ] Only a ghost can fall in love

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 721 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
8.1K 230 76
Author: Youhe Kid Category: Tanmi doujin Release time: 2022-03-11 I won't tell anyone I have a Shujin farm! This book focuses on 1V1, the plain plane...
77.1K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
82K 2.4K 80
Title: 末世炮灰养崽日常 Author: Ice City is not cold (冰城不冷) Status: Completed Description: Shen Yu defeated the soul that wanted to snatch his body and only...